Author Topic: Herman Cain: "I can beat Obama in 2012" - "Crackers for Cain" !!!!  (Read 44061 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Herman Cain: "I can beat Obama in 2012" - "Crackers for Cain" !!!!
« Reply #375 on: November 11, 2011, 07:35:13 PM »
Cain: Politico Had No Documentation of Accusations - Pt 1 (Must See!)
FOX News ^ | November 11, 2011 | Neil Cavtuo
Posted on November 11, 2011 6:11:05 PM EST by Raebie

Herman Cain interview with Neil Cavuto. Pt. 2:

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/your-world-
/index.html#/v/1270866598001/cain-if-i-have-to-stop-being-me-im-not-running/?playlist_id=86929

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #376 on: November 11, 2011, 07:56:22 PM »
Cain's wife told him to get Lin Todd.....BRILLIANT!!!

Now, all of a sudden, Kraushaar has canceled (or at least, postponed) her big press conference, to detail what Cain supposedly did.

She can't contact the other anonymous accusers, won't do the presser without them, and won't go by herself or with just Bialek.

And, Cain has thrown down the gauntlet. When his accusers come with specific claims and take a lie detector test, he will do the same.....with Lin Todd in tow.

Let's see if Kraushaar and Bialek put their money (or lack thereof in Bialek's case) where their mouths are.

For what it's worth, it's now out that Bialek's reported fiance' really ain't her fiance'. At least, they broke up in February.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #377 on: November 11, 2011, 09:07:43 PM »
Cain's wife told him to get Lin Todd.....BRILLIANT!!!

Now, all of a sudden, Kraushaar has canceled (or at least, postponed) her big press conference, to detail what Cain supposedly did.

She can't contact the other anonymous accusers, won't do the presser without them, and won't go by herself or with just Bialek.

And, Cain has thrown down the gauntlet. When his accusers come with specific claims and take a lie detector test, he will do the same.....with Lin Todd in tow.

Let's see if Kraushaar and Bialek put their money (or lack thereof in Bialek's case) where their mouths are.

For what it's worth, it's now out that Bialek's reported fiance' really ain't her fiance'. At least, they broke up in February.

Who is Lin Todd? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: November 11, 2011, 09:28:17 PM »
Uh oh.

Newsmax Poll: Cain ‘Barely Holding On’ in Iowa
Friday, 11 Nov 2011
By Martin Gould

Republican women are starting to turn away from scandal-plagued presidential candidate Herman Cain, an exclusive Newsmax/InsiderAdvantage poll shows.

The pizza mogul is still ahead in the crucial state of Iowa, but his lead over one-time front-runner Mitt Romney is dwindling, the survey shows.

But while 31 percent of Iowan men say they would still vote for Cain, only 16 percent of women say the same.

“Herman Cain is holding on in Iowa, but barely,” said InsiderAdvantage head Matt Towery. “He is still in the thick of it, but he is not doing well with the female vote.”

Sharon Bialek is one of Cain's accusers. (AP) The new poll was taken on Thursday night, the day after the main GOP candidates debated in Auburn Hills, Mich. and 11 days after allegations surfaced that Cain has a history of sexually harassing women.

Cain has consistently said those charges are false.

It showed Cain now attracts 23 percent of voters who plan to take part in the Jan. 3 GOP caucus in the state. That is down from 30 percent he received in a similar poll eight days earlier.

The voters who deserted Cain were evenly spread among the other candidates. Former Massachusetts Gov. Romney was up from 15 percent to 19 and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich rose from 12 percent to 15.

Texas Rep. Ron Paul went from 9 percent to 12 while Texas Gov. Rick Perry went from 6 percent to 9.

However Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann slipped, going down from 8 percent to 5 in the state in which she has been pinning her entire campaign.

But among women, Cain’s share of the vote had nearly halved in those eight days, going down from 29 percent to 16, Towery said.

A separate poll that InsiderAdvantage carried out in South Carolina for the Augusta Chronicle showed that Gingrich had overtaken Romney there for second spot. It showed Cain with 26 percent, Gingrich with 19; Romney at 16; Perry at 6; Bachmann at 5; Paul on 3 and former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum on 2.

But the race in South Carolina – where a debate is due to be held on Saturday evening – is still wide open as 20 percent said they had no opinion or had not made up their mind who they will vote for.

“Romney is certainly stronger than he was four years ago and he is showing that he has the ability to connect in states where he had some difficulty then, but Gingrich is now nipping at his heels and he is certainly the one to watch,” said Towery.

The pollster said that Cain has so far weathered the storm of the harassment charges and if no other women come forward, he could survive. “The question now is can Gingrich find a way to take down Cain in Iowa.”

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Cain-poll-women-harassment/2011/11/11/id/417705

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #379 on: November 11, 2011, 10:21:18 PM »
the 10% of balls-out men will donate their entire 2011-2012 political donations to their 'victim', herman cani.

And thanks to the accusation, there is the 50% of women voters he'll lose.

SO in the end, the GOP is poorer for anti-obama elections, cause so many people will be tapped out.  Cain is losing iowa, despite the getbig nostradamus saying this will make him stronger.  (his HANDLING of it, not the bullshit claims, are what is costing him).  And women dislike the GOP just a widdle bit.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #380 on: November 12, 2011, 08:31:48 AM »
Who is Lin Todd? 

OOPS!! That's Lin Wood!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: November 12, 2011, 09:14:36 AM »
This story looks to be making Cain stronger.    savage is now solidly behind Cain.  

How about you?..are you back behind Cain as well??..you were about to abandon him last week when the going was getting tough

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: November 12, 2011, 09:15:38 AM »
newt is a verbal machine gun.   The good thing about newts rise is that it seems at the expense of perry and Ron ey. 

everyone get ready for 3333 to jump on the Newt bandwagon in a few days

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: November 12, 2011, 09:17:13 AM »
everyone get ready for 3333 to jump on the Newt bandwagon in a few days

I am for RP.     You are for your disgusting communist ghetto thug grifter messia.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: November 12, 2011, 09:26:15 AM »
I am for RP.     You are for your disgusting communist ghetto thug grifter messia.

I wonder why you keep using this word to describe Obama...maybe its because he's BLACK??????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: November 12, 2011, 09:30:04 AM »
I wonder why you keep using this word to describe Obama...maybe its because he's BLACK??????

He chose to be from south side of Chicago, the ghetto. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: November 12, 2011, 09:31:15 AM »
He chose to be from south side of Chicago, the ghetto. 

According to you, you live in a ghetto as well here in the Bronx..guess you have a lot in common with Obama then???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: November 12, 2011, 09:32:43 AM »
According to you, you live in a ghetto as well here in the Bronx..guess you have a lot in common with Obama then???

False, I am real NYr.   Obama is faker.  BTW - did you put your 2012 sticker on your hot dog cart yet? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: November 12, 2011, 10:28:39 AM »
OOPS!! That's Lin Wood!

Thanks.  No worries.  I had to Google his name.  Thought he was some kind of polygraph expert or something.   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: December 03, 2011, 11:02:57 AM »
End of thread.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #390 on: December 03, 2011, 02:21:43 PM »

no youre not.. youre an idiot

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: December 05, 2011, 10:17:41 PM »
Too bad.  He was good for the race. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: December 06, 2011, 04:21:36 AM »

agreed.  it was nice to be able to determine who the sub-85 IQ'ers were in the room.  They always had a "Cain 2012" t-shirt on.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: December 06, 2011, 04:33:58 AM »
agreed.  it was nice to be able to determine who the sub-85 IQ'ers were in the room.  They always had a "Cain 2012" t-shirt on.

He wasted everyone's time

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #394 on: December 06, 2011, 05:59:07 AM »

no, he didn't. He gave more material to late night/jon stewart than was thought possible.  He was black gold.... ;)
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: December 06, 2011, 06:12:42 AM »

he also watered down the GOP brand/perception among casual voters.

My wife is smart as a rock, politically :)

She knows that the repub guy fcks around.  that's it.  she doesn't know his first name is herman lol... she just knows 'the happy guy with glasses who was going to run against obama got in trouble for cheating'. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #396 on: December 06, 2011, 08:35:04 AM »

Yep. Unfortunately, all these allegations were dredged up to get him out of the race. Mission accomplished.

This appears to be a Meg Whitman smear job, all over again.

I'm sorry. For whom did you vote in 2008, again?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: December 06, 2011, 09:54:01 AM »
Bob Barr in 2008.

Cain could have taken a polygraph and would be the next POTUS.   Pride got in his way.  Or his dick.  not sure which.  Let me text him at 4:26 am and ask.  He'll be up.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: December 06, 2011, 12:58:54 PM »
Yep. Unfortunately, all these allegations were dredged up to get him out of the race. Mission accomplished.

This appears to be a Meg Whitman smear job, all over again.

I'm sorry. For whom did you vote in 2008, again?

It absolutely worked.  This is part of the reason good people like Cain stay out of politics. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #399 on: December 06, 2011, 01:04:20 PM »
It absolutely worked.  This is part of the reason good people like Cain stay out of politics. 

Exactly.

Despite Cain being cleared of the NRA charges (admitted even by Kraushaar's lawyer, when he criticized the effectiveness of the NRA investigation), Bialek's story having NO PROOF whatsoever, and White (with a history of libel, slander, and stalking, with most of her texts and calls to Cain about money; she's been perpetually broke for years), we're to believe that Cain is the bad guy here.

That's why I don't judge by the "court of popular opinion" (aka guilty until proven innocent; don't we criticize Muslim countries for that line of thinking?).