Author Topic: LISTEN THIS THIS STORY, WHY LEE PRIEST WASNT @ THE BB.COM FIT EXPO  (Read 46257 times)

LifterChick

Re: LISTEN THIS THIS STORY, WHY LEE PRIEST WASNT @ THE BB.COM FIT EXPO
« Reply #100 on: April 10, 2006, 04:54:52 PM »
UMMMM last time i checked i was still a IFBB pro as well untill notified otherwise.

Manion still has the flu, I guess  ;)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: April 10, 2006, 04:55:20 PM »
It's OFF the test. Not OF the test. Brutal spelling skills. lmao.

It's funny how it's all a joke once things start hitting home. Touch a nerve?

Not at all Ronnie and i get along fine no nerve hit here.And i doubt Ronnie could careless what is said here.But you can tell him if you like no big deal.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #102 on: April 10, 2006, 04:55:35 PM »
I did guest pose...on the Friday night EXPO as was designed.

My flight was scheduled to leave at 6:00 am Saturday morning, as I have a show this weekend.

Why didnt YOU cover for Lee? Lee says he's smooth and white....same as you. A liottle tattoo work on the face and some fancy red boots and cape...no one would've known the difference..!!

Well finally the truth comes out.  Is that maybe thepromoters and fans were pissed because the expected Lee and had to settle for you.  Now, I see where that is a problem.

LifterChick

« Reply #103 on: April 10, 2006, 04:56:27 PM »
Really?? Russ hasnt made a few nice checks out to you, Lee?

I could be mistaken (except for the fact that I see the financial statements) but I didnt know the BB.com logo was FREE on your race cars...!

My bad..

Point for Bob!

Now back in the gym!!

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #104 on: April 10, 2006, 04:56:59 PM »
It's OFF the test. Not OF the test. Brutal spelling skills. lmao.

It's funny how it's all a joke once things start hitting home. Touch a nerve?

well you're obviously too retarded to comprehend it so he had to explain it to you
its comin today

True Sport Supplements

• Getbig II
  • TSsupplements.com
« Reply #105 on: April 10, 2006, 04:57:12 PM »
I think Lee should take over as athletes rep.  ;D Doubt he can put up with the corporate bullshit though.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 10, 2006, 04:58:03 PM »

I could be mistaken (except for the fact that I see the financial statements) but I didnt know the BB.com logo was FREE on your race cars...!

My bad..

translation: my damn car won't even start, and so i resent other people w working cars.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #107 on: April 10, 2006, 04:58:20 PM »
Well finally the truth comes out.  Is that maybe thepromoters and fans were pissed because the expected Lee and had to settle for you.  Now, I see where that is a problem.

As usual, my clueless friend...I guest posed FRIDAY...Lee was supposed to guest pose SATURDAY...

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: April 10, 2006, 04:58:26 PM »
Really?? Russ hasn't made a few nice checks out to you, Lee?

I could be mistaken (except for the fact that I see the financial statements) but I didn't know the BB.com logo was FREE on your race cars...!

My bad..

Oh now your his accountant.No i have thanked Russ and given him publicity in the mags everytime he sponsored my racing many many many times.Its even on my team race shirts now.
Anymore questions Mr Clueless?

SpankyCapone

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • shake till yo calf hurts
« Reply #109 on: April 10, 2006, 04:58:38 PM »
Hey jackass notice the smily face it was a joke who hasn't joked about trying to understand Ronnie when he talks so get of the test and calm down.

Oh come on Lee, dont capitulate now old boy, you are going great guns, everyone knows Ronnie is the 'Captain Crayons' of the BB world

I say Lee is sat at home - cigar in hand - pissing himself laughing whilst destroying Chick in this thread

God bless you Lee, its great to see an aussie - the product of purged criminal genes no less - thriving in true alpha male fashion here tonight

We salute you sir

With Good Nutrition, ...Good Things Happen!
Judy, wank me off with your socks
This posting is © by
Dan Duchaine, 2006
bollocks

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 10, 2006, 04:58:55 PM »

My bad..
So so long as someone is paying you money you HAVE to bend over and take whatever they dish out then?

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #111 on: April 10, 2006, 04:59:25 PM »
Point for Bob!

Now back in the gym!!

no point for bob.  just cause this guy paid lee for a service, bob is making it out to be charity.  past business transactions have nothing to do with this particular scenario.
its comin today

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #112 on: April 10, 2006, 05:00:11 PM »
Oh now your his accountant.No i have thanked Russ and given him publicity in the mags everytime he sponsored my racing many many many times.Its even on my team race shirts now.

So, your saying he hasn't cut you any checks?

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: April 10, 2006, 05:00:45 PM »

Why would you see the financial statements of bodybuilding.com, why would any owner of a company show a spocered athlete there financials , no bob you have just heard that bodybuilding.com paid for some of lees car sponcership thats all , dont try to make out you are there accountant or financial adviser or some realy realy important like that !!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: April 10, 2006, 05:00:56 PM »
LEE HAS LOST HIS MIND :-[

LEE HAS NOT RESPECT FOR ANYTHING OR ANYONE!!!  HE NEEDS A LIFE LESSON IN ORDER TO BECOME A BETTER PERSON. LEE, WHO HELPED YOU TO GET PRO STATUS WITH THE IFBB?
BOB IS JUST TO OLD TO EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND HIM ;D.

PAUL GRAHAM,JIM MANION WAYNE DEMILIA AND ED CONNORS.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #115 on: April 10, 2006, 05:01:02 PM »
I'm surprised Lee would start bashing everyone as soon as he jumps ship. Well not really, but still. Not a class move. I'm sure his fans will continue to support him, but I won't. Why bash everyone? The pros should stick together.

Well I've talked to many pros and you wouldn't believe how many wish they could talk like Lee.  The only problem is that Lee didn't have too.  He has other forms of income.  Many pros feel like Lee do but have to keep quiet because they could lose what money they make from BB.  Believe me at the Natural Products show in Anaheim, many pros and sponsors were talking.  They have a new avenue to use and they no longer have to kiss the IFBB, AMI or the Weiners ass.  Lee I bet has wanted to talk this way for along time but couldn't because of his affiliation with the IFBB, AMI and the Weiners.  Now he doesn't and now he gets full reign to say what he wants.

Supersoaker

• Getbig II
  • "No I'm not the guy in 40 year old virgin"
« Reply #116 on: April 10, 2006, 05:01:09 PM »
hey supersoaker while you were posting this your ride, the Boy-Bang Bus, left town without you.   try hitching at ride to queerville and maybe you can get back on.

HAHAHA That's really funny coming from a guy that defends an oiled-up midget with height envy and the spelling skills of a 4th grader - a man that dresses up like comic book characters and tatts his face up. You are the company you keep so the saying goes hahahaha.

The funny thing is, Lee is well aware that a large percentage of the bodybuilding community are homosexual - and he knowingly plays to this crowd - with his costume antics and whatnot
Monster dignity!

hahahahaha
"Stop asking me that"

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: April 10, 2006, 05:01:39 PM »
So, your saying he hasn't cut you any checks?

monster reading comprehension . . .

and this guy is the athletes' rep?

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2006, 05:02:06 PM »
Another stupid PR move on Chick's part.

Mixing it up with the fan's favorite...Lee Preist.

LifterChick

« Reply #119 on: April 10, 2006, 05:04:04 PM »

Slamming Russ on getbig is a nice way of returning the favour.  Who approached whom about sponsoring the car?

I'm done, I need to go do some cardio...Bob give the GF a squeeze and forget this.  you're seriously outnumbered and Lee is in wicked form.  I am feeling the burn and I am only a fan of yours.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: April 10, 2006, 05:04:44 PM »
As usual, my clueless friend...I guest posed FRIDAY...Lee was supposed to guest pose SATURDAY...

No LEE wasn't supposed to do anything but be there for Twinlab.Then Twinlab said they didn't need me shock horror for Russ now what we have put Lee everywhere without asking him what do we do?

SpankyCapone

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • shake till yo calf hurts
« Reply #121 on: April 10, 2006, 05:05:47 PM »
STICKY!!!

lololoz

With Good Nutrition, ...Good Things Happen!

This posting is © by
Dan Duchaine, 2006
bollocks

Supersoaker

• Getbig II
  • "No I'm not the guy in 40 year old virgin"
« Reply #122 on: April 10, 2006, 05:07:50 PM »
Lee I find it hypocritical that you would bash your father for being a homosexual - yet you are living off this subculture. Anything for a dollar eh?
"Stop asking me that"

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #123 on: April 10, 2006, 05:08:16 PM »
HAHAHA That's really funny coming from a guy that defends an oiled-up midget with height envy and the spelling skills of a 4th grader - a man that dresses up like comic book characters and tatts his face up. You are the company you keep so the saying goes hahahaha.

The funny thing is, Lee is well aware that a large percentage of the bodybuilding community are homosexual - and he knowingly plays to this crowd - with his costume antics and whatnot
Monster dignity!

hahahahaha

so i call you gay and your response is to......well......call me gay?   epic originality.

im pretty sure anyone on here would rather defend lee over bob the post-deleting jackass whos been outed as the ifbb puppet.  

lee's points in this thread actually make sense, bobs on the other hand are totally off topic.  in fact this thread had nothing to do with bob but he chimed in as if it did, which is why he looks like a total tool.

based on bobs logic, his appearance in Dodgeball, since he got a check from it, should allow the producers of the movie to use any and all pictures of him in upcoming promotions for an unrelated movie.  cause they cut you a check bob.  right bob? they cut you a check bob.  hahah.  did they not cut you a check bob?
its comin today

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #124 on: April 10, 2006, 05:09:02 PM »
monster reading comprehension . . .

and this guy is the athletes' rep?

that is FUNNY.  He really does have a hard time comprehending sentances.  But, thats what is so fun.  It's almost like picking on someone with a mental disability but not really.  And no I would not pick on people like that.Hell at times I feel like one