Author Topic: Serious Drug question.  (Read 15240 times)

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Serious Drug question.
« on: July 06, 2006, 03:14:40 PM »
I read on another post here that some guy says he uses over 5000mg of steriods a week,Now if the average steriod shot is 50mg per ml and upto 250 for sus how the hell can you inject that much?????even if cyp comes in 75mg per ml that is 30+shots to get 3000mgs a week,so how does anybody get that amount in?. :o

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Serious Drug question.
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 03:20:39 PM »
you alternate ass cheeks with shoulder and delt shots,ive used 2000mg aweek with no problem at all many years ago
R

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 03:20:43 PM »

(Sigh) Can someone please answer her?!?
?

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 03:22:53 PM »
I read on another post here that some guy says he uses over 5000mg of steriods a week,Now if the average steriod shot is 50mg per ml and upto 250 for sus how the hell can you inject that much?????even if cyp comes in 75mg per ml that is 30+shots to get 3000mgs a week,so how does anybody get that amount in?. :o

You should put a note on your calender to call them in a year and see if they're still alive :o

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 03:30:13 PM »
So 30+ shots in ass and delts,blows the site injection myth.Unless these guys have huge muscly butts.The pain of 30 or 40 shots must be insane anymore than 400mgs of Prop in a day and the flu like symptoms hit very hard guys have told me they feel like death when using Prop in 400mgs or 4mls in a shot.so 30 or 40 shots must almost kill.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 03:31:19 PM »

cyp = 200mg/ml or more if you buy cheap ug made in bathroom kinda product. cyp is not made 75mg/ml unless you buy it from ug lab that claim to have 200mg/ml and only put in 75 mg/ml of low grade low purity chinease powder.

the average steroid is 250mg/ml because the "average steroid" that every one injects is testosterone enanthat since in usa the cyp legit supply is low with out prescription. the testex elmu cyp is from spain and brought to usa,, but test enanthat can be found anywhere and used more frequently by more individuals in north america as of 2006.

5000mg of hormone can be injected with 10-20 simple shots. many bodybuilders inject 2-5 times a day if not more all kinds of diff substances to keep blood levels the way they want it to be.

5000mg per week can be injected by an average user/gym rat by simply taking 1-2 injections daily.
fallen angel

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2006, 03:33:03 PM »
Yes I agree with you about the death of fools with this sort of abuse,it is in that Hienze thread by avilla I think,I was reading it and for one could not believe it the amount is out there.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 03:39:24 PM »
Thank you.I thought it would have to be alot stronger than 50mgs per ml as is deca so if it is 250mg per ml makes it alot less shots 14 instead of 40 big difference.Thank you for your answer.It is a Pathetic amount for a human a horse would not live long without Problems with this amount of abuse.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2006, 03:39:35 PM »
To answer your question .If you are crazy enough to take 5 grams or 5000 mg of juice per week you probably would use strong anabolics like Decca 400 and Sustanon 250.Most guys who use alot of anabolics spot shoot, each muscle.This means they may shoot there ass one day, there delts the next day, and the really brave guys shoot there thighs and arms.Spot shooting is one of the best way to bring up lagging body parts.When you inject  a steroid directly into the muscle it makes that muscle grow, plus if its oil based it will help make that muscle bigger.If you inject steroids in the same spot all the time the body wont absorb then and it will form an absess.This is a when the body cant break down the steroid you injected so it stays in the muscle and forms a pocket.If you dont drain this absess by using a needle or have a dr cut you open it can become a staff infection.If you get a really bad staff infection they may have to remove tissue from that area that got infected or remove that limb.I hope this answers your question.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2006, 03:45:34 PM »
Thanks you know your stuff.Great answer.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2006, 03:48:46 PM »
i dont know EVEN ONE SINGLE PRO CARD HOLDER that dont take 250mg/ml omna,testex or norma test every single day. it is 1 amp/day of testosterone while bulking. at the least! and im not talking about the other products.

5000mg/week of total hormones in the system is very common among gym rats. 1500mg-6000mg/week of total hormones in the system is very common for national level npc competitors and pro card holders.
fallen angel

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2006, 03:50:57 PM »
Epic narc.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2006, 03:57:48 PM »
I thought I was out of here but one last question forget about health and pain with big amounts what about the costs 6000mgs of anything a week has to cost a bundle and if it is 3 or 4mths at a time how many dollars $$$$$ ??.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2006, 04:00:42 PM »
what about the costs

from a pharmacy in the US, generic test cypionate is about $120 for a 200mg/ml 10 ml vial

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2006, 04:01:02 PM »
Yes I agree with you about the death of fools with this sort of abuse,it is in that Hienze thread by avilla I think,I was reading it and for one could not believe it the amount is out there.
See and look what he looks like ::)
there  is use and then there is abuse, some guys know what they are doing when using that amount,and there  are only a handful that look good doing it

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2006, 04:02:42 PM »
GH you are some what correct.I was a national level athlete who competed at 258lbs at 5"11 and I never used more then 2000mg per week.More is not always better.You are right alot of pro athletes do use about 5 to 6 grams of anabolics per week ,but if you know anything about the human body thats a death wish.I do know the more symetrical athletes like Troy Alves or David Henry dont use more then 2000 -2500 mg per week.Then you have Jay Cutler who probably uses more then 7 grams per week on a bad week.When it comes to anabolics it depends on how sensitive your anabolic receptors are.I know 250lbs guys who look great and only use 500 mg of test a week.I also know some gym rats who are 210 lbs and are puffy, and look horrible that take 3000 mg per week.One thing I noticed is most African American athletes have more sensitive receptors then the average white person, so they dont need as much anabolics

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2006, 04:09:33 PM »
To answer your question .If you are crazy enough to take 5 grams or 5000 mg of juice per week you probably would use strong anabolics like Decca 400 and Sustanon 250.Most guys who use alot of anabolics spot shoot, each muscle.This means they may shoot there ass one day, there delts the next day, and the really brave guys shoot there thighs and arms.Spot shooting is one of the best way to bring up lagging body parts.When you inject  a steroid directly into the muscle it makes that muscle grow, plus if its oil based it will help make that muscle bigger.If you inject steroids in the same spot all the time the body wont absorb then and it will form an absess.This is a when the body cant break down the steroid you injected so it stays in the muscle and forms a pocket.If you dont drain this absess by using a needle or have a dr cut you open it can become a staff infection.If you get a really bad staff infection they may have to remove tissue from that area that got infected or remove that limb.I hope this answers your question.

some things you say are right about the abcess and how it's created. abcess will be created mainly and almost always from being not sterile and RE-USING needles. i tell it to the young 20 year olds all the time, you got to change needles each and every time and never re-use because infection and abcess will come. it might take 6 months but it will come out of no where like superman! and then you gotta have good insurence and pray for the best.

the rest of what you said is not completely right.
anabolics and androgen, neither one will make locolized growth. many bodybuilders would have ass the size of a 400lb woman kinda ass if they did.
gear makes EVERY THING grow,, it makes every single muscle grow the same way it grew off gear only in a faster rate.

there is a way to create local growth and it involves products like nolotil and specific oils that stretch the tissue enough to create temporary growth and with time if you inject anabolics with the above mentioned you will create growth of the desired muscle. you need to know what you are doing when you start going through this process because you can ruin you body like mr. valentino did!

you can also go the igf route but neither of them works simply because the peptide wont survive shipping. you can not get it from a doc since it is not approved and when shipped its comes to you destroyed no matter what your source tells you.

gh will help igf1 production but it will not create locolized growth, it will lean you and cut you and reduce your bf% while sparing your muscle mass and grow you lean if combined with gear.
fallen angel

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2006, 04:12:38 PM »
you alternate ass cheeks with shoulder and delt shots,ive used 2000mg aweek with no problem at all many years ago

Thats 1000 more than what Dorian Yates used.
just push some weight!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2006, 04:36:36 PM »
GH I beg to Differ, I have had an absess 3 or 4 times and I always used a  new sterile needle and Pharmaceutical grade alcohol.If you keep injecting an oil based steroid in the same spot it can form an absess.Alot of pro athletes and gym rats get abesses all the time.Your right dirty gear and dirty needles can cause an a absess.But some times even if you use the best gear thats totally clean an absess can form.If you use Decca 400 it can causes and absess because the anabolic crystalizes in the muscle cell and doesnt get absorbed.If an anabolic has to many mg per cc it can cause an absses.
As far as spot shooting goes, why do you think bodybuilders have big asses, lol because alot of them squat and shoot there ass.Spot shooting is what aot of pros do these days, to bring up lagging body parts.You are right about anabolics to make the whole body grow, but if you shoot directly into that muscle on a regular bassis that lagging body part will grow.Alot of pros are now shooting IGF1 into lagging body parts to help them grow.I know alot of pro athletes such as Troy Alves Art Atwwod, Will Harris, Toney Freeman and Gustavo Baddel quite well and they tell me alot of the things they do.Plus being a competitive national athlete, I have done some research myself

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2006, 05:11:33 PM »
GH I beg to Differ, I have had an absess 3 or 4 times and I always used a  new sterile needle and Pharmaceutical grade alcohol.If you keep injecting an oil based steroid in the same spot it can form an absess.Alot of pro athletes and gym rats get abesses all the time.Your right dirty gear and dirty needles can cause an a absess.But some times even if you use the best gear thats totally clean an absess can form.If you use Decca 400 it can causes and absess because the anabolic crystalizes in the muscle cell and doesnt get absorbed.If an anabolic has to many mg per cc it can cause an absses.
As far as spot shooting goes, why do you think bodybuilders have big asses, lol because alot of them squat and shoot there ass.Spot shooting is what aot of pros do these days, to bring up lagging body parts.You are right about anabolics to make the whole body grow, but if you shoot directly into that muscle on a regular bassis that lagging body part will grow.Alot of pros are now shooting IGF1 into lagging body parts to help them grow.I know alot of pro athletes such as Troy Alves Art Atwwod, Will Harris, Toney Freeman and Gustavo Baddel quite well and they tell me alot of the things they do.Plus being a competitive national athlete, I have done some research myself

no. since i dont have time i will right here fast what reality is after that i got to go.

ONLY DIRTY NEEDLES AND SYRNGES and or DIRTY PRODUCTS as in fake products or unsterile ones will create abcess. infection is simple to treat while abcess will cost you either accordion drainage and/or surgery and antibiotics while  a piece of your tissue will be cut out and the place will let heal from the inside out. you want the first option trust me.

now, you are saying here names such as decca 400 which are all bunch of UG dirty cheap shit you dont know where they arrived from done in some steroid board guy bathroom,,the point is as long as you keep your injection clean, your needle new and your product human grade and sterile you will NEVER get abcess. NEVER. and i put in my life at least 2000-3000 injections into muscles as in i.m during my life time and career.

you dont use no decca 400 because it is garbage. you dont use dirty mexican stuff (now they are gone for short time but they will be back) and you dont use junk ug stuff and you will do just fine. you use HUMAN GRADE PRODUCTS that are LEGIT, (and this is where the tricky part is now days because they are faked so much so you gotta know your guy because if its fake human grade product it is as "good" as your deccca 400) and keep everything else sterile and your chances for abcess is ZERO. human grade amps wont do the 400mg/ml for a reason! same for the other shit i hear about now days that is going on in usa (test 500mg/ml :D)

problems with abcess created when the enviroment is not sterile and/or the products are cheap and you are cheap and dont have money to buy the good stuff or simply wanna save little $.

now to spot shooting. no bodybuilder i know of got any bigger ass than normal person at his body weight. this is not true what you said the ass is as big as your body (300lb will have big ass while 150lb will have smaller ass)
shooting gear directly into muscle will not grow it unless it is done with the products i mentioned in the posts above. shooting plain steroids into muscle will NOT grow it no matter how many times and how long you shoot,, it will only make it look swollen (suspention come to mind and a better product called nolotil) the muscle will NOT grow it will become big due to being temporarily stretched/swollen.

the growth you are talkin about will only come if combined with specific products i mentioned few posts above.

the bodybuilders you are talking about if told you this garbage are lieing to your face.
also igf1 and igf1lr3, neither will survive the shipping, so they must go directly to the provider and it is possible to do since i have done it. no peptide i know of can survive shipping beside specific brands of gh.

gotta go my friends

fallen angel

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2006, 05:13:53 PM »

no. since i dont have time i will right here fast what reality is after that i got to go.

ONLY DIRTY NEEDLES AND SYRNGES and or DIRTY PRODUCTS as in fake products or unsterile ones will create abcess. infection is simple to treat while abcess will cost you either accordion drainage and/or surgery and antibiotics while  a piece of your tissue will be cut out and the place will let heal from the inside out. you want the first option trust me.

now, you are saying here names such as decca 400 which are all bunch of UG dirty cheap shit you dont know where they arrived from done in some steroid board guy bathroom,,the point is as long as you keep your injection clean, your needle new and your product human grade and sterile you will NEVER get abcess. NEVER. and i put in my life at least 2000-3000 injections into muscles as in i.m during my life time and career.

you dont use no decca 400 because it is garbage. you dont use dirty mexican stuff (now they are gone for short time but they will be back) and you dont use junk ug stuff and you will do just fine. you use HUMAN GRADE PRODUCTS that are LEGIT, (and this is where the tricky part is now days because they are faked so much so you gotta know your guy because if its fake human grade product it is as "good" as your deccca 400) and keep everything else sterile and your chances for abcess is ZERO. human grade amps wont do the 400mg/ml for a reason! same for the other shit i hear about now days that is going on in usa (test 500mg/ml :D)

problems with abcess created when the enviroment is not sterile and/or the products are cheap and you are cheap and dont have money to buy the good stuff or simply wanna save little $.

now to spot shooting. no bodybuilder i know of got any bigger ass than normal person at his body weight. this is not true what you said the ass is as big as your body (300lb will have big ass while 150lb will have smaller ass)
shooting gear directly into muscle will not grow it unless it is done with the products i mentioned in the posts above. shooting plain steroids into muscle will NOT grow it no matter how many times and how long you shoot,, it will only make it look swollen (suspention come to mind and a better product called nolotil) the muscle will NOT grow it will become big due to being temporarily stretched/swollen.

the growth you are talkin about will only come if combined with specific products i mentioned few posts above.

the bodybuilders you are talking about if told you this garbage are lieing to your face.
also igf1 and igf1lr3, neither will survive the shipping, so they must go directly to the provider and it is possible to do since i have done it. no peptide i know of can survive shipping beside specific brands of gh.

gotta go my friends

Impavid fear that GetItOnNY is more informed about gear use. 

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2006, 05:45:37 PM »
Impavid fear ...

That would be a pleonasm.... ::)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2006, 05:46:54 PM »
GH that last post was rambling garbage.First off the Decca 400 I used was from an american compound Pharmacy, the same one JC uses( you know who im talking about.)I would never use or even shoot Mexican crap because its vetenarian grade not Human grade .There are alot of American compound pharmacies popping up so there is no reason to want to or even bother to use Mexican crap.The compound Pharmacy was the one alot of doctors as well as pro athletes used, so there stuff was far from dirty.Just because you get an absses doesnt mean the stuff your shooting is dirty, it could also be caused by the body not absorbing the anabolic you injected.If the Milligram dosage is to strong per cc your body sometimes wont absorb it.I know alot of guys who use clean stuff, and they get an absess ,it is just part of anabolic use.Some peoples bodies dont break down the anabolic fully and it sits in the muscle cell causing an abssess.The last absses I had was from Decca 400 that was American.I had a nurse friend of mine drain it and the only thing that came out was the the Decca and blood.The reason for this is my body didnt except the Decca.I gave the same Decca to a friend of mine and he shot it, and used the whole bottle and didnt have one problem.Everyones body is diffrent and not all anabolics work on every person.
As far as spot shooting goes, if you inject sustanon 250 into your delts once a week they will grow trust me.If you shoot sustanon 250 in your lats, they will grow.Anytime you take an adrogen and inject it into a muscle directly it increases the muscle size and the muscle recovery time .This happens because the muscle is saturated with an anabolic envirement
Now about IGF1 ,lol.If you inject IGF1 into a lagging muscle on a daily bassis it will cause that muscle to also grow.I used IGF1 last year and I shot into my delts, and trust me they grew.Within 5 weeks my delts were alot rounder and fuller then they ever were.Anytime you inject IGF1 or any androgen you are causing that muscle as well as every muscle cell in the body to become anabolic.If spot shooting doesnt work then why do pros do it?I dont know anybody in there right mind would spot shoot there biceps if it didnt work.Most pro bodybuilders out there have shot something in there arms, either spot shooting or synthol.The 2 most common muscle shot up by pros is the delts and the arms.
GH please know what you are talking about before you attack some body who really knows

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2006, 05:52:17 PM »
First off the Decca 400 I used was from an american compound Pharmacy,

what does that mean?   None of the legitimate pharmacutical companies manufacture a product called Decca 400, nor do they produce a nandrolone at 400 mg/ml.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2006, 05:56:59 PM »
this guy is a joke. defenitely not a bodybuilder,,when you got better question for me let me know ill be back in few hours i got to also work not only fun ;)
fallen angel