Author Topic: Chaos/Chucka - get well  (Read 34503 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: Chaos - Dog of The Month - August
« Reply #150 on: August 16, 2007, 06:40:26 AM »
My birthday is tomorrow, the 15th ;)

I knew that :)

(so sorry about your baby chaos :( )

Quick SinCity....new Chaos pics are needed asap!
R

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #151 on: August 16, 2007, 09:11:06 AM »
I promise tonight more pics... Any requests on pics.. Give me some ideas and I will send them over... Chaos sorry to hear about your loss. Chaos is quite the ladies man, but men love him to? I plan on studding him and Chuka out. There are just certain stipulations that go with both of them. I refuse to just irresponsibly breed pits, because they end up as strays and in a shelter.. One of my stipulations is that I have a say in who the pups are sold to. Plus the fee's are gonna be for serious people only. $500 for Chaos and $700 for Chuka.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #152 on: August 16, 2007, 09:54:43 AM »
I promise tonight more pics... Any requests on pics.. Give me some ideas and I will send them over... Chaos sorry to hear about your loss. Chaos is quite the ladies man, but men love him to? I plan on studding him and Chuka out. There are just certain stipulations that go with both of them. I refuse to just irresponsibly breed pits, because they end up as strays and in a shelter.. One of my stipulations is that I have a say in who the pups are sold to. Plus the fee's are gonna be for serious people only. $500 for Chaos and $700 for Chuka.

I'm gonna play devil's advocate......   8)

Are health checks going to be done on the dogs before studding?  What about conformation?  Will a judge or other reputable/knowledgeable person of the breed be looking at them?   Will the puppies they produce be sold with limited registrations or full registrations?   I think you are jumping the gun on deciding if they should be bred and if so, stud fees.  Wait til they mature, pass all health checks/tests, conformation, and temperament assessments as adults, THEN decide.   And seriously consider a limited registration clause, spay/neuter contract with the bitch's owner for all or some of the puppies, because once you breed them, YOU are responsible for all the future puppies resulting from their offspring and those offspring, and so on. 

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: August 16, 2007, 10:37:23 AM »
Chaos...sorry about the pup.  I know in the past when we put down our dogs...the Vet came out & the other dogs weren't in the same room....but were on the premises.  Trust me...they know when another dog passes.  They may act strange for a day or two.....but slowly will rebound back to normal routine.

Flower brings up a good point.  When you plan on breeding your dog....they should be checked out 100%.  The idea of responsible breeding is to strengthen the breed.  We have about 9-10 more months before we can get ours checked out.  I'm no expert....but so far he looks good.  We do worry about his hips because we do here some clicking.  If his hips don't check out...or anything else....we will not be studding him.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #154 on: August 16, 2007, 12:48:23 PM »
  I'm gonna play devil's advocate......   8)

Are health checks going to be done on the dogs before studding?  What about conformation?  Will a judge or other reputable/knowledgeable person of the breed be looking at them?   Will the puppies they produce be sold with limited registrations or full registrations?   I think you are jumping the gun on deciding if they should be bred and if so, stud fees.  Wait til they mature, pass all health checks/tests, conformation, and temperament assessments as adults, THEN decide.   And seriously consider a limited registration clause, spay/neuter contract with the bitch's owner for all or some of the puppies, because once you breed them, YOU are responsible for all the future puppies resulting from their offspring and those offspring, and so on. 

Flower and KENNY you 2 lil devils you.. Of course all of that will be part of the deal. Vet and I have talked about this. There will be a contract signed with the bitches owner. such as if she bites my dog they are responsible and things of that nature to keep my boys safe. But most importantly there will be tempermant tests done. I will not be breeding with just anyone, the bitch will have to pass tempermant and health checks before any breeding occurs. I refuse to breed with just any dumbfuck. I want to also make buyers of all pups pass a home inspection type of thing. I will not be responsible for this breed getting an even worse name then what they already have. Trust me my operation will be very professional and also well thought out. I won't be just another owner out to make a quick buck. I love my boys and want to make sure they put off healthy and well behaved pups.

~weed~

« Reply #155 on: August 16, 2007, 12:52:24 PM »
I figured you are putting some thought into it, just wanted to get in word for responsible breeding.   ;)  Thanks for not taking my post personal.   :)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #156 on: August 16, 2007, 01:01:03 PM »
I figured you are putting some thought into it, just wanted to get in word for responsible breeding.   ;)  Thanks for not taking my post personal.   :)

C'mon flower/weed. I would never take offense to what you say... There is no way anyone could question how much I love my animals. Plus there are a few people I respect here and you fall into that list with a few others... Responsible breeding is a very important issue. I can't stand puppy mills or idiots that breed strictly for profit. One day I would love to own a kennel. Then when I get tired of breeding pups make it into a rescue. I love my family, I don't own pets... Pets are things that you feed and chain up or could care less. My boy's are exactly that my boys.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #157 on: August 17, 2007, 06:39:17 AM »
a couple from last nights bbq. post the rest tonight.. Got some of them playing and they look all crazy like they are fighting... there always biting on each other then kissing...

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #158 on: August 17, 2007, 06:40:18 AM »
couple more

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #159 on: August 17, 2007, 07:35:30 AM »
The look on chaos's face in those pics is just priceless!!!   He's very expressive....and ADORABLE!!!   

:)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: August 17, 2007, 07:47:30 AM »
The look on chaos's face in those pics is just priceless!!!   He's very expressive....and ADORABLE!!!   

Totally.  There is a comment you can make (as Chaos) in every shot, lol.  :D
:D Weee

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #161 on: August 17, 2007, 07:52:31 AM »
I like the sleeping one.   :D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: August 17, 2007, 10:07:26 AM »
great pics sssg!  thanks!
R

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #163 on: August 17, 2007, 10:54:17 AM »
Glad to see that Chaos is still getting the support.. Glad you all likes the pics.. I will post some more tonight when I get off work...

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 17, 2007, 11:24:05 AM »
I like the sleeping one.   :D

I like the one turned sideways.  What a face!!   :-*

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: August 17, 2007, 11:25:34 AM »
I like picture number 103.  Looks like he's saying "get that damn thing outta my face"

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 17, 2007, 11:32:26 AM »
I like picture number 103.  Looks like he's saying "get that damn thing outta my face"

R

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: August 17, 2007, 11:32:56 AM »

Yep, that's the one LOL.  Can someone turn it right-side up?  

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 17, 2007, 11:50:27 AM »

Yep, that's the one LOL.  Can someone turn it right-side up?  

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #169 on: August 17, 2007, 12:12:59 PM »
I feel blessed to say that's my lil(BIG) guy... He's daddy's boy..

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: August 17, 2007, 12:45:46 PM »
I feel blessed to say that's my lil(BIG) guy... He's daddy's boy..

NO, he's MINE!!    >:(

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #171 on: August 17, 2007, 02:01:38 PM »

NO, he's MINE!!    >:(

RIP I will make you a deal, this has to be on the down low. He can be our dog... We will just cut out the wife.... :-X :-X :-X :-X

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: August 17, 2007, 02:02:45 PM »
RIP I will make you a deal, this has to be on the down low. He can be our dog... We will just cut out the wife.... :-X :-X :-X :-X
I see that!   :o

and I quoted it.   ;)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 19, 2007, 02:25:03 AM »

:o

I'll consider it.....for chaos.   ;)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: August 22, 2007, 07:29:50 AM »
Where's my boy been?   

(I'm referring to chaos  :D)