Author Topic: Obama called out the Swat Team on Granny - What a bitch.  (Read 9769 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Obama called out the Swat Team on Granny - What a bitch.
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2010, 07:15:43 PM »
because nobody who takes stances like you do on here has ever taken direct orders from a sitting president, or staff...
if you did you would know a lot more about the system than your post suggest...

bench

Huh?  What stance is that?  That someone (likely in Obama's SS) overreacted to a bunch of old ladies? 

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2010, 07:19:29 PM »
Huh?  What stance is that?  That someone (likely in Obama's SS) overreacted to a bunch of old ladies?  
yeah about that...this thread has gone several pages without a thread of proof on that statement...was a team there?..yes....but you have know idea who sent them?..no!...in my world i can only work with what can be proved...this isnt one of those thing...

bench

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2010, 07:24:26 PM »
yeah about that...this thread has gone several pages without a thread of proof on that statement...was a team there?..yes....but you have know idea who sent them?..no!...in my world i can only work with what can be proved...this isnt one of those thing...

bench

No I don't have any proof one way or the other.  Just making an assumption (that I think is reasonable).  In my world (and most of the real world), we make many decisions and form many opinions based on assumptions.  Like you breaking into a room based on the assumption that you were not going to get blasted by an M-4.   :)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2010, 07:29:54 PM »
No I don't have any proof one way or the other.  Just making an assumption (that I think is reasonable).  In my world (and most of the real world), we make many decisions and form many opinions based on assumptions.  Like you breaking into a room based on the assumption that you were not going to get blasted by an M-4.   :)
your argument is baseless...i made a choice with my own life.....propagandist like yourself take a whole country with your baseless claims......

....i love how you think you live in the real world though...its kinda cute.....cause in the "real world" as you call it....decisions are made on proof, and evidence......

sounds like your living in the world of make believe since all the proof you need is your assumption...

bench

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2010, 07:38:52 PM »
your argument is baseless...i made a choice with my own life.....propagandist like yourself take a whole country with your baseless claims......

....i love how you think you live in the real world though...its kinda cute.....cause in the "real world" as you call it....decisions are made on proof, and evidence......

sounds like your living in the world of make believe since all the proof you need is your assumption...

bench

Propagandist?  lol.  That's a new one.  

Yeah I live in the real world.  It can be cute.  Sometimes dangerous.  Most times not.  

Here is what's funny about your contention that "decisions are made on proof, and evidence."  As I said earlier, you put your life in jeopardy based on an assumption:

i was in Iraq when i got hit 3 times.......i couldnt see the guy, but i knew where he was....me and another guy said "fuck it, he sounds like he is shooting a pellet gun, and we have armor"....so we just rushed in...he shot my vest 3 times with a .380.....didnt even bruise...

bench

So you bum rushed someone you couldn't see, who sounded like he had a "pellet gun."  Yeah, "proof and evidence."  lol.  

Quite often, important and tough decisions have to made without all of the necessary facts, evidence, etc.  

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #80 on: May 01, 2010, 07:44:10 PM »
Propagandist?  lol.  That's a new one.  

Yeah I live in the real world.  It can be cute.  Sometimes dangerous.  Most times not.  

Here is what's funny about your contention that "decisions are made on proof, and evidence."  As I said earlier, you put your life in jeopardy based on an assumption:

So you bum rushed someone you couldn't see, who sounded like he had a "pellet gun."  Yeah, "proof and evidence."  lol.  

Quite often, important and tough decisions have to made without all of the necessary facts, evidence, etc.  

your argument is still baseless...

what i am saying is i base that decision with my own life.....you are accusing a man of a act based on assumption....i cant arrest a man for murder, and my probable cause is "i assume he did it"

and we saw the man go into the structure....we just didn't know where he went while in there...

bench

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2010, 07:49:18 PM »
your argument is still baseless...

what i am saying is i base that decision with my own life.....you are accusing a man of a act based on assumption....i cant arrest a man for murder, and my probable cause is "i assume he did it"

and we saw the man go into the structure....we just didn't know where he went while in there...

bench

My "argument" (if you want to call it that) is based on an assumption, just like those who think Obama's SS had nothing to do with increased security to combat the Granny Brigade is based on an assumption.  

You only risked your own life?  O Rly?

i was in Iraq when i got hit 3 times.......i couldnt see the guy, but i knew where he was....me and another guy said "fuck it, he sounds like he is shooting a pellet gun, and we have armor"....so we just rushed in...he shot my vest 3 times with a .380.....didnt even bruise...

bench

You risked your comrade's life too.  

If you're trying to say you only make decisions when you have all of the "proof and evidence," then I say good luck to you, and that you probably make very few decisions.  At least not tough ones.  

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2010, 07:53:12 PM »
My "argument" (if you want to call it that) is based on an assumption, just like those who think Obama's SS had nothing to do with increased security to combat the Granny Brigade is based on an assumption.  

You only risked your own life?  O Rly?

If you're trying to say you only make decisions when you have all of the "proof and evidence," then I say good luck to you, and that you probably make very few decisions.  At least not tough ones.  

he made his own decision....and you still havent made a point other than you know how to accuse someone of something based on no proof at all....clueless people like yourself are why i am against voting...

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #83 on: May 01, 2010, 07:55:25 PM »
My "argument" (if you want to call it that) is based on an assumption, just those who think Obama's SS had nothing to do with increased security to combat the Granny Brigade is based on an assumption. 

You only risked your own life?  O Rly?

If you're trying to say you only make decisions when you have all of the "proof and evidence," then I say good luck to you, and that you probably make very few decisions.  At least not tough ones

well when you grow up and get a job you will know what i am talking about...but until then good luck going through life with only assumption, and no true knowledge on anything...

bench

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 01, 2010, 07:57:52 PM »
he made his own decision....and you still havent made a point other than you know how to accuse someone of something based on no proof at all....clueless people like yourself are why i am against voting...

bench

Dude you make no sense.  He made a decision based in part on your assumption.  And yes you risked your life and that of your comrade without all of the "proof and evidence."    

Well don't vote.  Your loss.  I always do.  One of the greatest privileges in the greatest country in the history of mankind.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2010, 08:01:34 PM »
well when you grow up and get a job you will know what i am talking about...but until then good luck going through life with only assumption, and no true knowledge on anything...

bench

LOL.  I don't know if I'll ever grow up.  :) 

Hey one of these days maybe I can get a real job like you and risk my life (and others) based on assumptions.   :)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #86 on: May 01, 2010, 08:03:57 PM »
Dude you make no sense.  He made a decision based in part on your assumption.  And yes you risked your life and that of your comrade without all of the "proof and evidence."    

Well don't vote.  Your loss.  I always do.  One of the greatest privileges in the greatest country in the history of mankind.   :)
i make perfect sense...you are just backpeddling like your hero rush.....its ok, we know...

and its a privilege you, and most Americans shouldn't be allowed to have because you aren't competent enough to do so....

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2010, 08:06:21 PM »
LOL.  I don't know if I'll ever grow up.  :) 

Hey one of these days maybe I can get a real job like you and risk my life (and others) based on assumptions.   :)
still cant make a point, can you?

...nice try though....hope you have a fun filled life in your make believe world....

you are a prime example of "ignorance is bliss"

bench

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2010, 08:15:26 PM »
i make perfect sense...you are just backpeddling like your hero rush.....its ok, we know...

and its a privilege you, and most Americans shouldn't be allowed to have because you aren't competent enough to do so....

bench

Backpedaling on what?  I said at the outset that increased security was an overreaction.  That's still my opinion. 

Well tough titty.  I still have that right.  I'll be voting this November, while you sit at home and complain.  Sucks for you.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 01, 2010, 08:17:19 PM »
still cant make a point, can you?

...nice try though....hope you have a fun filled life in your make believe world....

you are a prime example of "ignorance is bliss"

bench

Dude I do indeed have a fun-filled life.  Absolutely love my life, with all credit to God.  

Like a wise man once said, that I have repeated often:  I know a lot about a few things and nothing about a lot of things.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 01, 2010, 08:49:18 PM »
O.K.  Done.  And?  Whether it was police in riot gear or SWAT, the fact is beefed up security was called in by someone (sounds like Obama's Secret Service was behind it), to protect the poor citizens from the Granny Brigades. 
so I guess you missed or didn't care about the myth post above where it goes into those details?  Not to mention, like I have shown, the left gets it way worse than the right.  I know, I know.... you guys are mo special...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 01, 2010, 08:55:16 PM »
so I guess you missed or didn't care about the myth post above where it goes into those details?  Not to mention, like I have shown, the left gets it way worse than the right.  I know, I know.... you guys are mo special...

Yes I read the opinions on both sides. 

Even if we assume the left gets it way way worse, that has nothing to do with the overreaction to grandma. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #92 on: May 01, 2010, 09:08:30 PM »
Yes that happens quite a bit (opinion before facts).

even worse is maintaining the same opinion in spite of the facts

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2010, 09:18:33 PM »
Sort of like the post office being in great shape?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2010, 09:20:08 PM »
Sort of like the post office being in great shape?

I think I said fine

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2010, 09:21:04 PM »
Yes I read the opinions on both sides. 

Even if we assume the left gets it way way worse, that has nothing to do with the overreaction to grandma. 
that's not the part I was talking about, but I find it interesting.  In one of those videos some eldery fella gets the snot knocked out of him.  When we posted videos like that, the right here usually cheered it on lol... 

"When the crowd didn't move and began singing "God Bless, America" and the national anthem, Quincy Deputy Police Chief Ron Dreyer called for members of the Mobile Field Force to walk up the street."

how you're getting Obama did it.  I have no idea. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2010, 09:29:29 PM »
that's not the part I was talking about, but I find it interesting.  In one of those videos some eldery fella gets the snot knocked out of him.  When we posted videos like that, the right here usually cheered it on lol... 

"When the crowd didn't move and began singing "God Bless, America" and the national anthem, Quincy Deputy Police Chief Ron Dreyer called for members of the Mobile Field Force to walk up the street."

how you're getting Obama did it.  I have no idea. 

I never said Obama did it.  I said someone asked for/ordered enhanced security and that the request/order likely came from Obama's SS.  We can split hairs and say that wasn't actually Obama, but I don't really care whether the order came directly from him, or from his SS.  I doubt his SS folks even take many orders from him anyway.  I think the decision to bring out riot police (or whatever they were), regardless of who made the decision, was an overreaction. 

All the talk about whether the title of the thread is misleading, etc. sort of misses the point. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2010, 09:57:51 PM »
I never said Obama did it.  I said someone asked for/ordered enhanced security and that the request/order likely came from Obama's SS.  We can split hairs and say that wasn't actually Obama, but I don't really care whether the order came directly from him, or from his SS.  I doubt his SS folks even take many orders from him anyway.  I think the decision to bring out riot police (or whatever they were), regardless of who made the decision, was an overreaction. 

All the talk about whether the title of the thread is misleading, etc. sort of misses the point. 
So let me get this right, they were asked to move and no granny actually came close to even being touched?  That about sums it up or am I missing something.  Sounds like someone is being a little dramatic in the telling of this...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2010, 10:45:43 PM »
So let me get this right, they were asked to move and no granny actually came close to even being touched?  That about sums it up or am I missing something.  Sounds like someone is being a little dramatic in the telling of this...

I never said anyone was touched and don't know if they were.  My only view is that beefing up security for granny was unnecessary. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #99 on: May 01, 2010, 11:48:08 PM »

Wow...thats amazing. Simply amazing..