Author Topic: Obama called out the Swat Team on Granny - What a bitch.  (Read 9783 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Obama called out the Swat Team on Granny - What a bitch.
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2010, 08:58:54 AM »
LOL, now compare to these videos 3333.

on and on and on....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2010, 09:04:22 AM »
Correct me if I am wrong, but werent there also anarchists throwing bottles and molotovs in those "demonstrations"?

I dont remember anyone singing God Bless America like the Grannies were.   ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2010, 09:25:13 AM »
Yeah, I'm sure its just a mere coincidence that SWAT is there and being directed by the SS guy in the video. 

How blind are you Mal? 

Obviously not as blind as your ass is.  Mal just owned you beyond belief.  Run home, shower the shit, piss and spit off of you and try again with your whining threads.  Maybe you will actually make one that doesn't backfire you.  Though I doubt it.

I swear you are a fucking idiot at times...you just made shit up...shit fuckin disgusts me..

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/right-now/2010/04/the_myth_of_the_anti-tea_party.html

The myth of the anti-tea party SWAT team
I like to keep track of fables and narratives within the tea party movement, and we learned of a new one this week -- the story of the "SWAT team" called out to threaten tea partyers in Quincy, Ill. In the words of Jim Hoft, the Gateway Pundit:

The SWAT Team was called in today at the Quincy Tea Party Rally ... local Quincy Tea Party Leader Steve McQueen was directing protesters when the SWAT team was called in.
The only problem with that? The SWAT team wasn't called in. Local police, wearing riot gear, briefly marched down the street to clear it for the president's motorcade.

UPDATE: More details from John Cook.

The story, from the Quincy Herald Whig.

There were a few tense moments when the crowd moved west down York toward Third Street after the president's motorcade arrived. A Secret Service agent asked the crowd to move back across the street to the north side.

When the crowd didn't move and began singing "God Bless, America" and the national anthem, Quincy Deputy Police Chief Ron Dreyer called for members of the Mobile Field Force to walk up the street.

The officers, mainly from Metro East departments near St. Louis and dressed in full body armor, marched from the east and stood on the south side of York facing the protesters.

There was no physical contact, and the officers did not come close to the crowd, but there were catcalls and more than a few upset tea party members, including a woman who shouted, "This is communism!"

McQueen also assisted in asking people to step back to the north side of York. The crowd moved back, the officers stayed for about 15 minutes and left, and there were no other incidents.

The video of cops in riot gear walking down the street in formation is more weird than threatening. But the sexed-up version of this story is so good that HotAir headlines it "SWAT team outside Obama event beats back geriatric tea-party hordes," even though the blog's own take on the story is less intense.

This isn’t a SWAT team, actually, just local cops in riot gear, but it is the first time I’ve ever seen police in armor do a jaunty little parade down the street when responding to an event. I assure you, when the NYPD rolls up in helmets and shields, they’re all business.
You'll see these photos again, with or without the story of "SWAT teams" battling back average Americans. (It's very important, for some reason, that Hoft point out that most of the protesters were elderly white women.) If tea partyers want to oppose actual police state SWAT tactics, though -- and not just make overheated arguments about the looming "communism" of Barack Obama -- I'd point them to the work of Radley Balko.

you are a woman.. i swear you are

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2010, 09:42:05 AM »
Obviously not as blind as your ass is.  Mal just owned you beyond belief.  Run home, shower the shit, piss and spit off of you and try again with your whining threads.  Maybe you will actually make one that doesn't backfire you.  Though I doubt it.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 333386 owned  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2010, 09:51:18 AM »
LoL

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2010, 10:07:34 AM »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 333386 owned  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Do I need to bump the plagerizing thread Blacken? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2010, 10:09:46 AM »

:'( :'( :'( :'(333386=crybaby :D :D :D :D sorry Mr thinskin

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2010, 11:09:42 AM »

Does it contain evidence that Obama called the SWAT team in it?

Otherwise, I guess you will just keep ignoring the fact you got bald face busted in this one.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2010, 12:18:01 PM »
did i not give him a chance to re-look at his shit and retract that lying ass title...i asked him for about 24 hours

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2010, 12:36:13 PM »
I swear you are a fucking idiot at times...you just made shit up...shit fuckin disgusts me..

you are a woman.. i swear you are

Hey... why do you have to insult women that way?! Someone should squeal to your mom and your sister.  >:(

OK, so we have Palin & Bachmann, ...but the male species has Glen Beck, Sean Hannity, and Rush Limbaugh.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2010, 12:37:36 PM »
I already said the thread title should have been changed. 

I don't buy that bogus story about the motorcade though.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2010, 12:51:00 PM »

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA   

OUCH!!!

I almost feel sorry for him now. lol

Medic!!!!

w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2010, 12:08:50 PM »
Oh Good Lord.  Yes, protect us from the granny brigades.   ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2010, 12:30:07 PM »
Correct me if I am wrong, but werent there also anarchists throwing bottles and molotovs in those "demonstrations"?

I dont remember anyone singing God Bless America like the Grannies were.   ;D
yea, you're wrong ::) Way fucking wrong. The worst thing that happened in any of those videos was some stupid bitch saying to toss ping pong balls.  Although you couldn't hurt a mouse with a ping pong ball it was still stupid, but that's the worst of all those videos 3333.  And by the way, nobody tossed any ping pong balls...  Most of those vids nothing was going on.  I also have seen at least 3 demonstrations where it was later shown that the instigator was an undercover cop.

At any rate, you cannot deny that the left has it way worse than the right in regards to protesting.  I have seen the most peaceful intended protests on the left end up being corralled and busted by riot police.  I have not fucking seen that once for a rightwing protest!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2010, 12:32:47 PM »
I already said the thread title should have been changed. 

I don't buy that bogus story about the motorcade though.
you can change the thread title.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2010, 12:33:37 PM »
Oh Good Lord.  Yes, protect us from the granny brigades.   ::)
read the rest of the thread BB.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2010, 12:38:04 PM »
I bet those grannies are tougher than the palin hacker dude.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2010, 12:48:32 PM »
I bet those grannies are tougher than the palin hacker dude.
dude, my little toe is tougher than the palin hacker dude.  So what?  Billy would kill him by going "BOO!!!" 

Still would like you to at least acknowledge that the left has it way fucking worse protest wise...  That's a fact I've watched over and over and over...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2010, 12:59:53 PM »
Yes.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2010, 04:22:59 PM »
read the rest of the thread BB.

O.K.  Done.  And?  Whether it was police in riot gear or SWAT, the fact is beefed up security was called in by someone (sounds like Obama's Secret Service was behind it), to protect the poor citizens from the Granny Brigades. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2010, 06:38:37 PM »
people are hilarious

Far gone are the days that we actually take in all the facts before forming an opinion

what do we do?

we have an opinion before we even know ANY facts and then we take bits and pieces that agree with our POV and place it in our assessment of it and boo yaw...thats what happened

Fuckin retarded if you ask me...who does that?...its sickening to think these are my fellow American citizens...

Free thinkers? Screw that...my mind is made up and any facts disputing my pre-opinion...ill just ignore or skew in my favor..

It really amazes me to think that we are all adults

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2010, 06:44:29 PM »
O.K.  Done.  And?  Whether it was police in riot gear or SWAT, the fact is beefed up security was called in by someone (sounds like Obama's Secret Service was behind it), to protect the poor citizens from the Granny Brigades. 
the day you have any experience in that type of government work your opinion will be valid...

until then you just completely expose yourself as another on of Rush's children...

bench

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2010, 07:09:51 PM »
people are hilarious

Far gone are the days that we actually take in all the facts before forming an opinion

what do we do?

we have an opinion before we even know ANY facts and then we take bits and pieces that agree with our POV and place it in our assessment of it and boo yaw...thats what happened

Fuckin retarded if you ask me...who does that?...its sickening to think these are my fellow American citizens...

Free thinkers? Screw that...my mind is made up and any facts disputing my pre-opinion...ill just ignore or skew in my favor..

It really amazes me to think that we are all adults

Yes that happens quite a bit (opinion before facts).

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2010, 07:11:10 PM »
the day you have any experience in that type of government work your opinion will be valid...

until then you just completely expose yourself as another on of Rush's children...

bench

What makes you think I don't have that kind of experience?   :)  I guess there could be examples of Granny Brigades engaging in violent protests, but I haven't heard about them. 

I don't listen to Rush. 

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2010, 07:13:53 PM »
What makes you think I don't have that kind of experience?   :)  I guess there could be examples of Granny Brigades engaging in violent protests, but I haven't heard about them. 

I don't listen to Rush. 
because nobody who takes stances like you do on here has ever taken direct orders from a sitting president, or staff...
if you did you would know a lot more about the system than your post suggest...

bench