Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 860535 times)

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
Re: SMM owning - over rated?
« Reply #3500 on: May 17, 2012, 05:42:28 AM »
It was funny & warranted but it has now gotten to the point of telling all your friends about how you put a whooping on some random dudes’ top score in Frogger.
Giving 110%

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
?v=73GXqp3l2zw&page=1

Alright this pedo monster has an obsession with some character "grubby" or whatever that is.   It's all over the web.

hey SMM - have your lawyer call me you sick fuck!
Grubby is an ex Warcraft 3 progamer and now a Starcraft 2 progamer from the Netherlands, he has childish looking features and is very succesful and liked, by both men and women.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Are you OK Brother?

It is simply incomprehensible to me that a human should get this angry at a mere thread on an internet forum. Your behavior is neither normal nor understandable. It also sounds extremely unhealthy. Do you expect anyone to take you seriously with such a tone?

I strongly suggest you do something about your anger issues, for I think it is unthinkable that the only issue on earth that bothers you this much is the discussion of the holocaust. When a word really hits a nerve, boy o boy, I surely wouldn't want to be near you.

Good Luck

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f78/phil-donahue-show-1994-holocaust-denial-979074/index13.html#post31106151

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
Re: You Guys Sure What You Do to SuckMyMuscle is LEGAL?
« Reply #3503 on: May 17, 2012, 05:47:44 AM »
Giving 110%

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Where is PELLIUS?

Busy on gh15s sight licking his ball bag,,,,

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3505 on: May 17, 2012, 06:01:40 AM »

Oh great - another SMM gimmick account shows up. 

::)  ::)  ::)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3506 on: May 17, 2012, 06:03:32 AM »
Wes cant get owned because he's put all his shit out on the table. There's no dead bodies to find when you are honest. Geez how can you not like Wes, he's like a grandpa to all of getbig.  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/can-you-crack-code-puzzle-brainteaser-571170

________________________ ___________

LOL - guess who shows up in a thread seeking for someone to crack the code to some wierd puzzle ?  ? ? ?

SMM/PEDODERCH/HIMDENBERG

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3508 on: May 17, 2012, 06:04:59 AM »
I never really took any notice of the guys posts..... at best he was a C grade Getbig celebrity.

I'd like to see someone like Wes get owned. Never liked that guy. He reminds me of moosejay. Creepy fucker.

Dont worry...old age is owning Wes ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3509 on: May 17, 2012, 06:05:20 AM »
It was funny & warranted but it has now gotten to the point of telling all your friends about how you put a whooping on some random dudes’ top score in Frogger.

You are another SMM gimmick and you know it!  

Fuck off.  

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #3510 on: May 17, 2012, 06:09:44 AM »
SMM was annoying, condescending and a dick. I'm glad he's gone but enough already. It is complete. Lets go back to asking if we would "hit" girls. Especially the ones who would never "hit" us back.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3511 on: May 17, 2012, 06:17:14 AM »
Yeah, after 140 pages it's getting a bit tiring now.

Sure, the guy was a liar but so are most pictureless Getbiggers that hide behind their keyboards making up claims. Nothing new there.

This 33386 guy is getting right worked up about it for some reason - it seems like half of his 86,000 posts are in that thread.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #3512 on: May 17, 2012, 06:18:35 AM »
 I still haven't seen anything that proves he's the Brazilian guy with the 11 inch arms in the pics.
O

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3513 on: May 17, 2012, 06:19:50 AM »
Yeah, after 140 pages it's getting a bit tiring now.

Sure, the guy was a liar but so are most pictureless Getbiggers that hide behind their keyboards making up claims. Nothing new there.

This 33386 guy is getting right worked up about it for some reason - it seems like half of his 86,000 posts are in that thread.

If you saw the sick shit this pedo posted all over the web and how many sites he went to attacking everyone like you wouldnt believe it and would want him outed to. 

I'll stop destroying him when he admits defeat.   

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #3514 on: May 17, 2012, 06:20:08 AM »
I never really took any notice of the guys posts..... at best he was a C grade Getbig celebrity.

I'd like to see someone like Wes get owned. Never liked that guy. He reminds me of moosejay. Creepy fucker.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3515 on: May 17, 2012, 06:46:13 AM »
I heard Pedro has informed the Cyber Police. CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3516 on: May 17, 2012, 06:48:19 AM »

Your mom is overrated.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I think this is a fitting end to this brutality.  The jive talking, chest pumping, bragging, piece of garbage with an over inflated ego based on bullshit was exposed and destroyed, as well as his many gimmicks outed like "Hickson", "Sub7", "CigaretteMan", "Thoth" etc.  

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3518 on: May 17, 2012, 06:50:39 AM »

HAHA HAHA

need to photoshop that with SMM in the background 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3519 on: May 17, 2012, 06:51:23 AM »

HAHA HAHA

need to photoshop that with SMM in the background 

I think SMM was a Lieutenant Colonel of this squad.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3520 on: May 17, 2012, 06:52:54 AM »
I think SMM was a Lieutenant Colonel of this squad.

Yes, but the men would call him "Sir" nonetheless..

"1"

the trainer

« Reply #3521 on: May 17, 2012, 06:54:02 AM »
Does the 100+ page thread on SuckMyMuscle vs OneMoreRep saga not constitute invasion of privacy -assuming that you guys were able to dig up his real name?

My understanding is invasion of privacy is a valid claim where one can reasonably accept privacy. In my opinion, a site such as GetBig definitely fits the description of a realm where one can reasonably expect privacy, and by revealing the real name behind the SMM character, you guys are invading such privacy I think.

The fact that you only used google, doesn't constitute a vaild defense. By using some complex network analysis of public domain data, one can reveal a lot of things about an individual. The fact that the input into an analysis is in the public domain does then not constitute a valid defense, if a person's privacy is invaded where such privacy was to be expected.

Correct me if I am wrong, but even without the pedophilia issue, SMM has a valid claim on the basis of invasion of privacy alone.

How about you fuck off get down on your knees and become another one of onemorerep bitches.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3522 on: May 17, 2012, 06:57:35 AM »
Yes, but the men would call him "Sir" nonetheless..

"1"

which men?

I guess as long as you are not on the receiving side, there's nothing gay in fucking other guys in the ass.

Honestly, I always knew the guy was a delusional fruitcake, but I didn't think it is THAT bad. Defending himself with his gimmicks, threatening legal action and so on... quite pathetic.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3523 on: May 17, 2012, 06:57:58 AM »
Cant say i ever took notice of anything he said, I always assumed he was a gimmick and glossed over them.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Thoth posted on getbig not so long ago, defending SMM, correct? Well, I found something on the polymath site and sigmasociety links to it...

lol, those tards just cant help leaving trails all over the interwebs!!