Author Topic: 2011 - NPC Excalibur HW - Coach vs. Alex23!  (Read 62304 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: 2011 - NPC Excalibur HW - Coach vs. Alex23!
« Reply #225 on: January 18, 2011, 11:37:25 AM »
So you finally get it, after I gave you the answer.  ::) So now we understand that just because something provides you with energy it need not have a caloric value. Class 101 dismissed and we haven't even gotten to physics yet.  ;D
trying to save face by pretending you meant something else wont swing jim.

you have further revealed your ignorance here.
That's not what I said. Now you are making an erroneous assumption about someone in a malnourished state and his nutritional needs. The definition of starving does not always mean he needs "just calories".

thats exactly what i said and exactly what you said.

you said micronutrients - substitute the polyphenols for zinc, copper, vitamins etc it doesn't matter.

the fact is if the body is starving it needs calories to survive not vitamins  ::)

175lbs by 31st July

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: January 18, 2011, 11:47:45 AM »

the fact is if the body is starving it needs calories to survive not vitamins  ::)

The term starving is just a blanket statement. If someone goes into the hospital in a malnourished state the Dr's are not just going to give him a glucose drip and nothing else. They are also going to test his potassium/sodium ratio first and foremost among other things. Calories are never the first rule to "cure" a starving man who is very malnourished. He needs a gamut of specific nutrients if they have any chance to save his life. Trust me, throwing this guy a plate of Kit Kat bars is not going to save him.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: January 18, 2011, 11:50:21 AM »
The term starving is just a blanket statement. If someone goes into the hospital in a malnourished state the Dr's are not just going to give him a glucose drip and nothing else. They are also going to test his potassium/sodium ratio first and foremost among other things. Calories are never the first rule to "cure" a starving man who is very malnourished. He needs a gamut of specific nutrients if they have any chance to save his life. Trust me, throwing this guy a plate of Kit Kat bars is not going to save him.

lol ok jim  ::)

too late.
175lbs by 31st July

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: January 18, 2011, 11:55:53 AM »
lol ok jim  ::)

too late.

Yeah OK, I'll leave it at this. If I was wrong about anything that I said then show me specifically where by quoting me and I'll address it. Other than that I'm out. Oh and I got $100 says you can't get into contest shape by end of the year.  ;)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: January 18, 2011, 11:59:37 AM »
Yeah OK, I'll leave it at this. If I was wrong about anything that I said then show me specifically where by quoting me and I'll address it. Other than that I'm out. Oh and I got $100 says you can't get into contest shape by end of the year.  ;)

lol ok jim - just re read every post you have made in this thread - and thats just for starters  :D

you are willing to give me $100 dollars ?

you might as well paypal me the cash right now -its a done deal.
175lbs by 31st July

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: January 18, 2011, 12:05:11 PM »
lol ok jim - just re read every post you have made in this thread - and thats just for starters  :D

you are willing to give me $100 dollars ?

you might as well paypal me the cash right now -its a done deal.

I said quote me and you obviously can't. Let's make it $200 and you have to be in at least the shape that Joe was 2 weeks out which shouldn't be too hard since you said you can smoke him so I'll go easy on ya. You also have to give your word that if you lose you will pay up. To be honest I hope I lose. 

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: January 18, 2011, 12:06:28 PM »
I said quote me and you obviously can't. Let's make it $200 and you have to be in at least the shape that Joe was 2 weeks out which shouldn't be too hard since you said you can smoke him so I'll go easy on ya. You also have to give your word that if you lose you will pay up. To be honest I hope I lose. 

which pic of joe ? post it.

i didn;t realise it was a bet ? i thought you were just so confident i wouldn't make it you were willing to give me money.
175lbs by 31st July

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: January 18, 2011, 12:08:31 PM »
which pic of joe ? post it.

i didn;t realise it was a bet ? i thought you were just so confident i wouldn't make it you were willing to give me money.

Any of them that are not stage pics are at least two weeks out. If you are that confident then why are you worried about a bet??

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: January 18, 2011, 12:10:09 PM »
Any of them that are not stage pics are at least two weeks out. If you are that confident then why are you worried about a bet??

i don't know which pics of joe ? there are hundreds of joe pics here.

do you mean this one ?

175lbs by 31st July

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: January 18, 2011, 12:14:31 PM »
 :)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: January 18, 2011, 12:17:22 PM »
:)

well i believe i could achieve that level of conditioning, however you have to remember he was on gear there, and clen, eca t3 perhaps too ?

i have never reached contest conditioning before though, so i would be unwilling to gamble money with someone online who may or may not pay.

i will certainly get to 175 perhaps less, but ripped ? i am unsure.
175lbs by 31st July

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #236 on: January 18, 2011, 12:24:51 PM »
Sounds like an excuse, I'm quite sure Jim won't risk his rep by not paying on a bet.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #237 on: January 18, 2011, 12:27:42 PM »
Sounds like an excuse, I'm quite sure Jim won't risk his rep by not paying on a bet.

Nuthin against Alex but just stay in shape and you won't need to do the show.....cool if he does but I don't think Alex will enter the contest.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #238 on: January 18, 2011, 12:30:53 PM »
well i believe i could achieve that level of conditioning, however you have to remember he was on gear there, and clen, eca t3 perhaps too ?

i have never reached contest conditioning before though, so i would be unwilling to gamble money with someone online who may or may not pay.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA oh fuck! are you SERIOUS? you really are fucking mental!

ahahahahahahha holy shit!

b

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #239 on: January 18, 2011, 12:37:21 PM »

Hahah

OK, Fatpanda is backing off as usual.

Earlier you said you would be twice as good as him. You also stated that you're going to jump on gear after you reach that ripped to shreds 175  ::)
So why gear is now a problem?

Just admit, you are all talk. You like challenging people on the board but that's it, you don't have what it takes to stand by your words. That's common among fat people...

once i reach 175 on the panda protocol, yes i plan to detail a cycle based on the studies i have read, proving the genetics excuse is bullshit.

yes its true i am after the title of :

Fatpanda: myth crusher !

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: January 18, 2011, 12:40:56 PM »

So, he got in that condition on drugs and eating clean, and you're going to do it natural and eating candy bars? How is that possible?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: January 18, 2011, 01:01:33 PM »
So, he got in that condition on drugs and eating clean, and you're going to do it natural and eating candy bars? How is that possible?

lol

dude, seriously.

he's fucked.

he's not all there.

i had my suspicions before, but this is like the icing on the cake.
b

w8m8

« Reply #242 on: January 18, 2011, 01:08:03 PM »
Coach ... what's the date for YOUR contest with Alex and what are you going to get when you win ?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: January 18, 2011, 01:10:15 PM »
Hahah

OK, Fatpanda is backing off as usual.

Earlier you said you would be twice as good as him. You also stated that you're going to jump on gear after you reach that ripped to shreds 175  ::)
So why gear is now a problem?

Just admit, you are all talk. You like challenging people on the board but that's it, you don't have what it takes to stand by your words. That's common among fat people...

well since i was joking when i said it, i'm not too fussed what you think.

how can i back out of something i never went into in the first place.

i will reach 175, and be very slim no doubt, if i'm ripped to the bone , great if not i'll be disappointed.( i don't think joe is ripped to the bone in that pic).

but i'm not going to bet $200 on looking better natural than a guy who uses steroids and has competed before, when i have never competed nor gotten ripped.

but i will try my best - if thats not good enough for you tough, but i'm sure you will get over it.
175lbs by 31st July

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: January 18, 2011, 01:12:03 PM »
Fatpanda arguing about nutrition  Haha ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: January 18, 2011, 01:15:59 PM »

it is possible through the same means he did it - by reduction of calories.

there is no secret, but it would be a lot harder for a natural to get into that condition due to obvious advantages gear provides - not impossible though.
175lbs by 31st July

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: January 18, 2011, 01:17:00 PM »
it is possible through the same means he did it - by reduction of calories.

there is no secret, but it would be a lot harder for a natural to get into that condition due to obvious advantages gear provides - not impossible though.
OK, dude. Good luck.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: January 18, 2011, 01:18:34 PM »

there is no secret, but it would be a lot harder for a fatass like me  to get into that condition due to obvious lack of willpower 

FIXED

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: January 18, 2011, 01:23:51 PM »

but i'm not going to bet $200 on looking better natural than a guy who uses steroids and has competed before, when i have never competed nor gotten ripped.

im sorry, im confused- can you explain this quote then:

i know many naturals that are over 200 lbs ripped without gear. i am one myself, and know many more. weight is just a number, bones, water, etc can all weight more or less depending on the individual.

b

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: January 18, 2011, 01:33:30 PM »
im sorry, can you explain this quote then:

i do not remember exactly the conversation then, but clearly i was talking a load of shit - perhaps i was drunk when i wrote that sine the time posted was 4.51am ???

i certainly know many naturals over 200lbs and ripped but i have never been one of them.

i have said here many times before and since that date i have never managed to get 'ripped' i've managed to get to 147lbs very slim naturally, but i could never get the bottom abs to show.

nice of you to search through the 9500 posts of mine though to find something you could question me on. strange you would go to all that bother though when you are 260lbs at 6% body fat. surely a pic would have been easier than the hours of searching through all those posts  ;D
175lbs by 31st July