Author Topic: What's your opinion on single moms?  (Read 71379 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: What's your opinion on single moms?
« Reply #275 on: March 16, 2015, 09:34:06 PM »
Well, you know. 60s, Prime, wild times. Coulda been anyone's.

You are a funny man. Believe me when I tell you that a woman knows when she pops out a baby. Maybe there was a baby exchange at the commune or something. But hey, it is not always about who gives you life, it is more about who sustains it by raising you up. I say your mom rules!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #276 on: March 16, 2015, 09:43:42 PM »
So much ignorance in this thread.  I can't even bother debating. To lump all single mom's as the same is ridiculous. I'm proud of being a single mom.  My daughter is my amazing .

Is this sarcasm?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: March 16, 2015, 09:48:14 PM »
So much ignorance in this thread.  I can't even bother debating. To lump all single mom's as the same is ridiculous. I'm proud of being a single mom.  My daughter is my amazing .

I could not agree with you more. There was a time when my mom was a single mom after she and my dad separated. She wasn't real good at being a mom, single or otherwise. But like she'd tell me later on, she was the only mom I had.

She passed over 30 years ago. I miss that crazy woman to this day.

My real father did the best he could when he was a single dad. I appreciate that he tried his best to take care of me when my mom could not.

My mom met my stepfather, who was the best dad any son could ever hope for. He was more than a dad, he was my best friend too.

Speaking as a long ago grownup kid whose childhood was clearly not the stuff of Ozzie and Harriet, I am very grateful for all the adults who cared enough to make sure I had a good childhood.

The juveniles here who scorn single moms, some of whom they may have made single moms, are a pathetic bunch of jerks. To them I say, get over yourselves. You aren't all that.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #278 on: March 16, 2015, 09:51:24 PM »
I could not agree with you more. There was a time when my mom was a single mom after she and my dad separated. She wasn't real good at being a mom, single or otherwise. But like she'd tell me later on, she was the only mom I had.

She passed over 30 years ago. I miss that crazy woman to this day.

My real father did the best he could when he was a single dad. I appreciate that he tried his best to take care of me when my mom could not.

My mom met my stepfather, who was the best dad any son could ever hope for. He was more than a dad, he was my best friend too.

Speaking as a long ago grownup kid whose childhood was clearly not the stuff of Ozzie and Harriet, I am very grateful for all the adults who cared enough to make sure I had a goof childhood.

The juveniles here who scorn single moms, some of whom they may have made single moms, are a pathetic bunch of jerks. To them I say, get over yourselves. You aren't all that.

I think you are missing our main thesis.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: March 16, 2015, 10:03:45 PM »
I think you are missing our main thesis.

Perhaps you are right. I just want to give folks here a little bit of perspective from the child's viewpoint.

I get that hooking up with a woman who has children by another man can be problematical. Thank goodness some men are willing to take on this responsibility though.

In the beginning, I was a total asshole to my stepfather. I was an 8 year old spoiled brat who treated him like shit. He deserves much recognition for the fact that he didn't take a hike because of me.

It is just amazing to me that some guys still think getting pregnant is the fault of the woman. With a few exceptions, such as artificial insemination, a guy was involved in creating the child of a single mom.

Men who abandon that responsibility are the scum of the earth, not the mothers who raise their offspring.

Perhaps someone should start a thread asking what folks opinions are of men who abandon their children, leaving the woman to raise them as a single mom.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #280 on: March 16, 2015, 10:06:11 PM »
Perhaps you are right. I just want to give folks here a little bit of perspective from the child's viewpoint.

I get that hooking up with a woman who has children by another man can be problematical. Thank goodness some men are willing to take on this responsibility though.

In the beginning, I was a total asshole to my stepfather. I was an 8 year old spoiled brat who treated him like shit. He deserves much recognition for the fact that he didn't take a hike because of me.

It is just amazing to me that some guys still think getting pregnant is the fault of the woman. With a few exceptions, such as artificial insemination, a guy was involved in creating the child of a single mom.

Men who abandon that responsibility are the scum of the earth, not the mothers who raise their offspring.

Perhaps someone should start a thread asking what folks opinions are of men who abandon their children, leaving the woman to raise them as a single mom.

Yes the dads who abandon their child and "baby mama" are scum that should already be well known. And of course it's the woman's fault she gets pregnant unless of course she is raped.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #281 on: March 16, 2015, 10:52:24 PM »
So much ignorance in this thread.  I can't even bother debating. To lump all single mom's as the same is ridiculous. I'm proud of being a single mom.  My daughter is my amazing .

My daughter is my amazing?

A single mom called Bigtoughguy?

English, do you speak it?

bern

• Getbig II
« Reply #282 on: March 16, 2015, 11:00:41 PM »
so much hostility in one thread

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: March 17, 2015, 12:36:52 AM »
Yes the dads who abandon their child and "baby mama" are scum that should already be well known. And of course it's the woman's fault she gets pregnant unless of course she is raped.

So the bottom line is that the child whose parents are fucked up is also fucked up....got it!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: March 17, 2015, 12:42:16 AM »
My daughter is my amazing?

A single mom called Bigtoughguy?

English, do you speak it?

Yeah, it is a bit weird. Weirder thing have happened on Getbig.

It does peak one's imagination though, doesn't it?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: March 17, 2015, 12:54:44 AM »

I also want to add, that is seems like it is okay if a man has a libido that he satisfies, but if a woman is horny she's just a slut.

Really, I get that there are some ignorant women who try to trap even more ignorant men into a relationship by getting pregnant. What I don't buy is blaming this all on the woman/slut.

What is more, this thread speaks to the aftermath. There are many reasons why children are stuck with a single mom. Sometimes it is because the dad abandoned them. It can also be because the courts favor giving custody to the mom as opposed to the dad.

I've known some awesome single dads.

It might be interesting to know whether these dads had issues finding women who would have a relationship with them, considering there baggage. I suspect women are even less forgiving then men in these situations. Don't know why I believe this, but it I do. Discuss....

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: March 17, 2015, 08:46:17 AM »
You are a funny man. Believe me when I tell you that a woman knows when she pops out a baby. Maybe there was a baby exchange at the commune or something. But hey, it is not always about who gives you life, it is more about who sustains it by raising you up. I say your mom rules!

Only messing, Pop's been there the whole time. Great parents, both.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #287 on: March 17, 2015, 08:48:17 AM »
As I stated in one of my messages before. Only a boy raised by a single mother will defend single mothers. In fact, he hates his mother unconsciously even if he defends her.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: March 17, 2015, 10:13:02 AM »
As I stated in one of my messages before. Only a boy raised by a single mother will defend single mothers. In fact, he hates his mother unconsciously even if he defends her.

depends, some worship their mothers, others hate them. It all depend of said mother's control over him. There are 40 yo virgins who still live in their mom's basement.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: March 17, 2015, 01:52:07 PM »
If you care for the mother and child, raising another man's child is not "beta as fuck".   

Begging for money for a truck on the internet is, however.

Ok , how bad is it to be begging for a new truck to go out and screw single mom's?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #290 on: March 17, 2015, 01:55:16 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: March 17, 2015, 01:59:51 PM »
My daughter is my amazing .

Ah, sweet. Mine was my amazing abortion.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #292 on: March 17, 2015, 02:21:45 PM »

She is a loser, Your daughter will be a slut, no questions asked, its guaranteed.
She will be the type to never let her pussy breathe, their will have to be a dick in there every day or at least 4 times a week.

she will crave attention, she will crave cock. your daughter will be or is a meth addict.

Happy Mother's Day.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #293 on: March 18, 2015, 02:55:04 AM »
They are more desperate, may are insecure (because of that failure). I know one who managed to get married quite fast after her first divorce to a very solid man, but she was still about 25, good looking and from a rich family. Most other cases are quite sad to begin with. Plenty of my friends are dating single moms, they are mostly divorced too already or just not exactly the largest fishes in the pool (not the richest, best looking, etc..), some have various addictions, and single moms are good at being tolerant to that stuff.
 There's no way I'd take these females seriously given the fact that I'm decent looking, have money and not much issues in my life. Plenty of young and eager girls out there, why bother. If she would still be young, VERY hot and I'd like her for many reasons, I could consider it, but then it should be a girl that she has, not a boy. I could not stand a boy from a different man, girl, somewhy, would be ok.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #294 on: March 18, 2015, 04:13:26 AM »
I also want to add, that is seems like it is okay if a man has a libido that he satisfies, but if a woman is horny she's just a slut.

Let me educate you a bit. WOMEN are more likely to call other WOMEN a slut than a man is. The problem is the lies that women tell and the act they put on. Much respect for women who respect other women and don't walk around bashing women based on their dress-code or number of men they have.

Women also have the incredible ability to do things themselves while making fun of another women that is doing the same thing. I remember hearing a story where this guy goes to a club and ends up leaving with some girl he met. The next morning she tells him that she must quickly call her girlfriend to make sure she is ok, she proceeds to tell him that her girlfriend "tends to meet random strangers in clubs and she just goes home with them". Many here know full well what I am talking about.

When the women stop with their lies, their lives will be way better, as long as they want to act as is they are moraly better than all other women they will continue to age and bitter up while jumping from guy to guy.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #295 on: March 18, 2015, 11:15:46 AM »
I'm proud of being a single mom.  My daughter is my amazing .

You just proved our point.  ;D

8)

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #296 on: March 18, 2015, 03:43:20 PM »
If a man is a true alpha, his wife doesn't have to spend half her life commuting to a shitty job.

Single moms are pathetic. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #297 on: March 18, 2015, 05:04:02 PM »
Da vinci brought up an interesting point, single moms are great at tolerating your bullshit. I  liked knowing that the chick was at home friday and saturday nights watching her kid, least I could keep a leash on her and knew she wasn't grinding up on random guys dicks at the club. She was also easy as fuck to entertain, a night out at the club and a romantic dinner  was huge to her. I was her entire life, that bitch  called me every fucking day  during the 5 months we dated, i liked it.

The  girl Im seeing now is the complete opposite, no kids, makes 100k a year and actually has a life. But she's way too  focused on herself, all she cares about is making money and taking care of her parents. I already told her Im not gonna tolerate it.
l

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: March 18, 2015, 05:15:18 PM »
Da vinci brought up an interesting point, single moms are great at tolerating your bullshit. I  liked knowing that the chick was at home friday and saturday nights watching her kid, least I could keep a leash on her and knew she wasn't grinding up on random guys dicks at the club. She was also easy as fuck to entertain, a night out at the club and a romantic dinner  was huge to her. I was her entire life, that bitch  called me every fucking day  during the 5 months we dated, i liked it.

The  girl Im seeing now is the complete opposite, no kids, makes 100k a year and actually has a life. But she's way too  focused on herself, all she cares about is making money and taking care of her parents. I already told her Im not gonna tolerate it.

very true. They're very busy so not much time to fuck around and when you do see them, not much time is wasted in getting naked...
?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: March 18, 2015, 05:26:10 PM »

it s actually very interesting, there are parents who condition their daughter or son to become rich then take care of...them when they re old. Maybe they even tell their kids to not have kids and to only focus on having money/fun and pay them shit...We are the product our parents wanted us to be. Their creature.  Still better than having parents who abandon/ignore you or regret giving you birth or destroy you willingly so they can see you die before they do. We dont choose to exist, we exist because other people wanted us to exist and because it somehow gave a meaning to their own lives. Well until they get bored of it.