Author Topic: .  (Read 9738 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Adonis - lookin large and in charge
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2010, 07:55:30 PM »
How come nobody commented on my 5 carat Diamond Ring and my Prada Cashmere shirt that I have on with Branch.  ???

I also had on Prada Shoes and wore a Horsehide Full Length Leather Coat, (had to put it in the car) (actually an old Nazi Officers Coat in Pristine Condition) with Kiton Charcoal Pants.  

???

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2010, 08:00:52 PM »
Placing your hand on someone instantly lowers their guard and you become the dominate force in the conversation.  Also, it shows friendship and comfort and defenses (if any are present) are eliminated.

No.....No....It makes you very Gay.  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

:D :D :D
D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2010, 08:05:02 PM »
Placing your hand on someone instantly lowers their guard and you become the dominate force in the conversation.  Also, it shows friendship and comfort and defenses (if any are present) are eliminated.
No it doesn't, when people, especially strangers put their hands on me, it makes me more defensive and creeps me the fuck out. Branch looked really creeped out and almost like he was going to call security.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2010, 08:10:41 PM »
How come nobody commented on my 5 carat Diamond Ring and my Prada Cashmere shirt that I have on with Branch.  ???

I also had on Prada Shoes and wore a Horsehide Full Length Leather Coat, (had to put it in the car) (actually an old Nazi Officers Coat in Pristine Condition) with Kiton Charcoal Pants.  

???
you are a character to say the least.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2010, 08:20:55 PM »
distracted by the massive arms you have would be my guess...
You give me too much credit!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2010, 08:21:06 PM »

Just shake his hand like a "MAN" and interview him. I am not putting my arm around a guy and i would not even hug any members of my family.  ;)
D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2010, 08:21:51 PM »
Just shake his hand like a "MAN" and interview him. I am not putting my arm around a guy and i would not even hug any members of my family.  ;)

Are you scared of being gay or are you scared of people thinking you are gay?  Which is it?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2010, 08:23:36 PM »
Are you scared of being gay or are you scared of people thinking you are gay?  Which is it?

Just shake the man's hand! Nobody likes something up their ass.
D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2010, 08:23:45 PM »
Nothing to do with sexuality at all, it's called personal space, not everyone is comfortable having theirs violated.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2010, 08:30:40 PM »
Nothing to do with sexuality at all, it's called personal space, not everyone is comfortable having theirs violated.
Thats just it.  When you violate it, it leaves them defenseless and they will do whatever you want.  That is precisely the point.  Watch politicians do it or con men for that matter.  Works every time.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2010, 08:33:55 PM »
arms are at least a solid 15", and forearms are stretchin the tape at 10".

matt c's picture is posted below for comparison.  i think matt is winning.  at least on forearms if nothing else.

Smallest forearms on getbig by a MILE

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2010, 08:34:38 PM »
Thats just it.  When you violate it, it leaves them defenseless and they will do whatever you want.  That is precisely the point.  Watch politicians do it or con men for that matter.  Works every time.

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2010, 08:58:33 PM »
I'd rather be black than look like adonis.

I'd rather be a 31 year old Black Jew still in school than that insufferable, conceited, leftist little priss.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2010, 09:12:44 PM »
I guess Adonis is the epitome of wannabe bodybuilders. They presume it is easy to get big so bulk up. When they trim down they lose so much size you wonder if they really are bodybuilders. You would think with all his research he would be much larger by now. Of course he can always blame steroids for his lack of size. Being natural and all.

Makes me wonder what guys like Adonis and Matt C really know. Not much, I guess.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2010, 09:16:00 PM »
I know several guys that would likely remove you from their space quite quickly. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2010, 09:33:22 PM »
I guess Adonis is the epitome of wannabe bodybuilders. They presume it is easy to get big so bulk up. When they trim down they lose so much size you wonder if they really are bodybuilders. You would think with all his research he would be much larger by now. Of course he can always blame steroids for his lack of size. Being natural and all.

Makes me wonder what guys like Adonis and Matt C really know. Not much, I guess.

Hey Fatso, you have NEVER come close to my conditioning even with all of your steroids and your hare-brained training "methods".

In fact, you looked like a fat pile of shit the majority of your life and you still retain that type of physique.

Furthermore, you NEVER had the amount of muscle that I or Matt C have as a Natural. 

Hope this helps.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2010, 10:14:39 PM »
Honesty if Apenis is really 6' tall and weighs 160 Getbig may not be a board he should be on.  Maybe start Getskinny.com  You are boardering anorexia
No Worries 4 me

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2010, 10:16:22 PM »

???
WTF is with you and Nazis? And admit that ish, do you go around to people say, "Yeah, I have a Pristine Condition Nazi Officer's Coat..."

BTW, Pizza is not good for many people. Such as those with hypertension due to the high sodium content (mostly within the cheese, but also the grease and if it is store bought it has a higher sodium content, and Flex Wheeler was told not eat it as well

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2010, 10:38:32 PM »
The best by far was when Adonis got annihilated at the Mr.Getbig and had consecutive chernobyl sized meltdowns for the following 2 months, even going as far to photoshop himself with the erroneous slogan 'Mr.Getbig' lolol

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2010, 10:40:16 PM »
The best by far was when Adonis got annihilated at the Mr.Getbig and had consecutive chernobyl sized meltdowns for the following 2 months, even going as far to photoshop himself with the erroneous slogan 'Mr.Getbig' lolol

Make that 8 months...we all were subjected to "how he won" and a avatar showing that he won, or was the uncrowned Mr. getbig.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2010, 10:43:26 PM »
Make that 8 months...we all were subjected to "how he won" and a avatar showing that he won, or was the uncrowned Mr. getbig.

Where did he actually place? 4th or something !?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2010, 10:49:16 PM »
Where did he actually place? 4th or something !?
2nd, but should have gotten first.  Whateva is a Pro Bodybuilder.  I did beat a Nationally ranked NPC competitor, so thats is pretty good.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2010, 10:49:51 PM »
APenis is a hard guy to figure out.  he talks a great game in alot of subjects but you can tell alot of his statements are internet and wikipedia based.  He doesn't have any formal training or education to speak of and he tries a little to hard to try and convince us he is educated, sophisticated and cultured.  People who really are that way generally don't try that hard to convince others they are.  Maybe a little here and there but he literally does it in every post.  He also mistakes being to skinny with being very healthy.  he is alot like Goodrum.  Maybe it is the water in North Carolina where they live.
No Worries 4 me

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2010, 10:50:17 PM »
2nd, but should have gotten first.  Whateva is a Pro Bodybuilder.  I did beat a Nationally ranked NPC competitor, so thats is pretty good.

In all fairness you did get shredded, that is commendable.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2010, 11:05:00 PM »
There are tons of studies on the positive health aspects of Regular to Highly Frequent Pizza eaters.  I can post tons of them if anyone is interested.  Here is just one article on the matter:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/2010/aug/16/pizza-save-life-improbable-research

The life-saving qualities of pizza

Monday 16 August 2010 16.30 BST Article history

A series of Italian research studies suggest that eating pizza might do good things for a person's health.

These benefits show up, statistically speaking and seasoned with caveats, among people who eat pizza as pizza. The delightful statistico-medico-pizza effects do not happen so much, the researchers emphasise, for individuals who eat the pizza ingredients individually.

Back in 2001, Dario Giugliano, Francesco Nappo and Ludovico Coppola, at Second University Naples, published a study in the journal Circulation called Pizza and Vegetables Don't Stick to the Endothelium. The thrust of their finding was that, unlike many other typical Italian meals, pizza does not necessarily cause clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis) and death.

Silvano Gallus of the Istituto di Ricerche Farmacologiche, in Milan, has cooked up several studies about the health effects of ingesting pizza.

In 2003, together with colleagues from Naples, Rome and elsewhere, Gallus published a report called Does Pizza Protect Against Cancer?, in the International Journal of Cancer. It compares several thousand people who were treated for cancer of the oral cavity, pharynx, oesophagus, larynx, colon, or rectum with patients who were treated for other, non-cancer ailments. Several hospitals gathered data about what the patients said they habitually ate. The study ends up speaking, in a vague, general way of an "apparently favourable effect of pizza on cancer risk in Italy".

A year later, in a monograph in the European Journal of Cancer Prevention, Gallus and two colleagues wrote that: "Regular consumption of pizza, one of the most typical Italian foods, showed a reduced risk of digestive tract cancers."

Also in 2004, another team anchored by Gallus published a monograph called Pizza and Risk of Acute Myocardial Infarction, in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition. As you would expect from the title, its purpose was "to evaluate the potential role of pizza consumption on the risk of acute myocardial infarction". Gallus and his team "suggest that pizza consumption is a favourable indicator" for preventing, or at least not causing, heart attacks.

Gallus is in no way claiming that pizza prevents all ills. A Gallus-led study called Pizza Consumption and the Risk of Breast, Ovarian and Prostate Cancer appeared in 2006 in the European Journal of Cancer Prevention. These types of cancer are thought to arise differently than the kinds believed to be warded off by pizza. The study puts its message bluntly: "Our results do not show a relevant role of pizza on the risk of sex hormone-related cancers."

The Gallus studies all hedge their bets a bit. Each says, in one way or another (and here I'm paraphrasing them): "Pizza may in fact merely represent a general indicator of the so-called Mediterranean diet, which has been shown to have potential health benefits."

All of this pertains to Italian-made pizza, metabolised in Italy. No matter how accurate the scientists' interpretations turn out to be, there's no guarantee that they hold true for foreign pizza, or for any pizza eaten anywhere by foreigners.

• Marc Abrahams is editor of the bimonthly Annals of Improbable Research and organiser of the Ig Nobel prize