Author Topic: Thinking of training arms, chest and calves only....  (Read 58372 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Thinking of training arms, chest and calves only....
« Reply #600 on: April 12, 2013, 10:56:15 AM »
dj181 @ home INCREASING TRAINING LOADS!!!

ur a trip...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #601 on: April 12, 2013, 11:06:26 AM »

hahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!

he is alot like me.... sleek, cat-like, and handsome ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

p.s. curl went up 3 fucking reps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so now i'll just finish out wit a set of maintaince db rows and then i'll hit da push-ups tomorrow

damn!!!! it feels good to get better, and better, and better.... but i just hope to hell that i'm looking better, and better, and better as well 8) 8) 8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #602 on: April 12, 2013, 12:13:52 PM »

Is that really dj?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #603 on: April 12, 2013, 12:23:39 PM »
Is that really dj?

Only if you want it to be...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #604 on: April 12, 2013, 01:27:36 PM »
question dj what is your home gym set up,equipment wise,weight wise,dumbells,

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #605 on: April 12, 2013, 01:30:18 PM »
Only if you want it to be...

be careful man, coz this is THE REAL ME...

"And then moving in silently, down wind and out of sight
You gotta strike when the moment is right without thinking."

8) 8) 8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #606 on: April 12, 2013, 01:36:44 PM »

8) 8) 8)

Barracho lives in that center building in the pic silently waiting for you onslaught.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #607 on: April 12, 2013, 01:42:53 PM »
question dj what is your home gym set up,equipment wise,weight wise,dumbells,

i only have 2 adjustable dumbbells and as of now i've got the capability to load a bell up to 84 kg (185 pounds) but if and when i buy more weight i will be able to load a bell up to 102 kg (225 pounds) which is the max possible weight that i can load upon one of these bells

i don't have a bench or a barbell, just these adjustable dumbbells

i got plenty of 2 kg plates, 5 kg plates, and 10 kg plates, but i've only go two 20 kg plates as of now

once i buy 2 more 20 kg plates then i'll have all the weight that i can use for these bells

when doing db curls i can only put 2 kg plates on the bell, coz 5 kg plates or bigger interefer with performing them correctly as the bell becomes too wide

so max weight i can use on db curls is roughly 60 pounds and today i did 10 reps with roughly 50 pounds, so i've got 10 more pounds that i can load up on each arm for these curls

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #608 on: April 12, 2013, 01:46:34 PM »
Barracho lives in that center building in the pic silently waiting for you onslaught.

well, for ma man B, i'll just use my magical charms to trick and deceive him

"like the club tie, and the firm handshake, with a certain look in the eye, and an easy smile" 8) 8) 8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #609 on: April 12, 2013, 01:56:35 PM »

8) 8) 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #610 on: April 12, 2013, 01:59:08 PM »

well, for ma man B, i'll just use my magical charms to trick and deceive him

"like the club tie, and the firm handshake, with a certain look in the eye, and an easy smile" 8) 8) 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #611 on: April 12, 2013, 02:15:41 PM »
btw, my goddamn, m0therfucking ab skinfold seems to be stuck @ 7-8 mm >:( >:( >:(

but i guess that i am looking a bit better over the past 5 days or so, even though this ab skinfold HAS NOT changed ??? ??? ???

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #612 on: April 12, 2013, 02:40:10 PM »
i only have 2 adjustable dumbbells and as of now i've got the capability to load a bell up to 84 kg (185 pounds) but if and when i buy more weight i will be able to load a bell up to 102 kg (225 pounds) which is the max possible weight that i can load upon one of these bells

i don't have a bench or a barbell, just these adjustable dumbbells

i got plenty of 2 kg plates, 5 kg plates, and 10 kg plates, but i've only go two 20 kg plates as of now

once i buy 2 more 20 kg plates then i'll have all the weight that i can use for these bells

when doing db curls i can only put 2 kg plates on the bell, coz 5 kg plates or bigger interefer with performing them correctly as the bell becomes too wide

so max weight i can use on db curls is roughly 60 pounds and today i did 10 reps with roughly 50 pounds, so i've got 10 more pounds that i can load up on each arm for these curls
DO U TRAIN IN A ROOM OR BASEMENT?NO ROOM FOR A BENCH?A BENCH OPENS UP MANY POSSIBILITIES DB FLYES,FLAT DB PRESS,DIPS OF BENCH,LAT DB ROW,LYING TRICEP EXTENSIONS,ECT...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #613 on: April 12, 2013, 02:55:57 PM »
DO U TRAIN IN A ROOM OR BASEMENT?NO ROOM FOR A BENCH?A BENCH OPENS UP MANY POSSIBILITIES DB FLYES,FLAT DB PRESS,DIPS OF BENCH,LAT DB ROW,LYING TRICEP EXTENSIONS,ECT...

i live in a small flat and i could get a bench but it would take up even more of the small space that i got lol

i'll shoot it to you straight here

i don't believe in this multi move horsehit for full muscle development

i firmly believe that one only needs to do maybe handful of exercises for full and complete development

basically a squat, a bench, a row, a curl, and a calf raise (which is what i now do plus i did weighted crunches)

i've tried this multi move stuff many different times, and it NEVER DID SHIT FOR ME

i've been training now off and on for bout 25 years, so i've got some decent experience, and i know what works best for me, and here it is...

1. do only a handful of moves
2. train til failure on only 1 set (after 3 or 4 warm-up sets) and add weight when i hit top rep range
3. train each muscle roughly twice a week for OPTIMAL PROGRESS and train each muslce once a week with a "lighter" training load for maintaining it

i kinda can't wait til you see my pics, coz you'll see just what 1 progressive exercise has done to my pecs ;)

also, i just trimmed the excess hair off of my wheels, and let's just say that i got some quads, and also from just 1 progressive exercise 8)

i'll keep going with this and you'll will be shocked at my level of muscle development within only a few months time, just from following these 3 guidelines, and this is a promise :)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #614 on: April 12, 2013, 03:20:21 PM »
was just checking my wheels in the mirror and they look completely different depending upon if i flex them or just stand relaxed

and also if they are in the "spotlight" vs. not

and quite honestly this shit is a real pain in the fucking ass, coz i don't wanna have to worry about hitting the right pose in the right lighting FUCK DAT NOISE >:( >:( >:(

so when i have this student of mine take my pics of tuesday i'll just do general shit and not worry about getting the best angle and lighting

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #615 on: April 12, 2013, 03:41:36 PM »
for some reason when i hear this tune i think bout 4 of us studs hanging out on the street corner "doo-wopping" and getting all of the fine ladies attention ;D ;D ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: April 12, 2013, 04:22:50 PM »
This thread has been interesting to say the least.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #617 on: April 12, 2013, 04:31:12 PM »
This thread has been interesting to say the least.

i'm laying it all out man, and not hiding anything

yeah i'm complicated as fuck, but that's what happens with you have an extremely high IQ ;D

and man, i don't know how my woman puts up with my shit, but thank God that she does and i really appreciate that bout her

"my mood is like a circus wheel and i change it all the time, and i know that sometimes she can't help but feel that she's wasting all of her time" :)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: April 12, 2013, 04:35:51 PM »
You're quite a character dj....but a very honest person. But at times we all wish you weren't  :P

But nah...not just you...we've all had a bit of fun here.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #619 on: April 12, 2013, 04:42:19 PM »
well i owe you a bit of gratitude dude, coz you kinda showed me the light to the importance of "diet" so thanks for that ma man

but i'm curious, do you really think that one needs at least 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight?

i'm only getting like .6-.7 grams per pound of bodyweight and as you'll see from my update pics, i've made some real nice progress on such a "low" protein intake

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #620 on: April 12, 2013, 04:47:54 PM »
well i owe you a bit of gratitude dude, coz you kinda showed me the light to the importance of "diet" so thanks for that ma man

but i'm curious, do you really think that one needs at least 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight?

i'm only getting like .6-.7 grams per pound of bodyweight and as you'll see from my update pics, i've made some real nice progress on such a "low" protein intake

You have improved your diet right and it sounds like it's working out for you. Only thing I would suggest is to go up to 1g and see if you can see a difference in results. I'm sure you would....but at least you're not too far away from that now.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #621 on: April 12, 2013, 05:08:22 PM »
You have improved your diet right and it sounds like it's working out for you. Only thing I would suggest is to go up to 1g and see if you can see a difference in results. I'm sure you would....but at least you're not too far away from that now.

allright, so i guess that i'll have to buy some protein powder then

coz i need bout 50-60 more grams for my protein intake to equal my bodyweight

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: April 12, 2013, 05:28:11 PM »
allright, so i guess that i'll have to buy some protein powder then

coz i need bout 50-60 more grams for my protein intake to equal my bodyweight

Try it out...

If you do decide to go the powder route you can find some tasty ones you can drink along side your chocolate chip muffins  :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #623 on: April 12, 2013, 05:34:13 PM »
Try it out...

If you do decide to go the powder route you can find some tasty ones you can drink along side your chocolate chip muffins  :D

;D ;D ;D

actually if i get some i'll drink it with milk and my coffee breakfast and cut out the cheese

i just had a 3 egg a slice of cheese omelette kind of as a nice protein reward for my OUTSTANDING performance on the db curls today 8) 8) 8)

tomorrow is weighted push-ups and i GUAREN-GODDAMN-TEE that they shoot up once again ;)

damn! it's soooo funking cool to make such outstanding progress OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #624 on: April 12, 2013, 05:38:42 PM »
p.s. fellas i'm just laying it on thick but don't take this shit too personal as i really am a nice cool guy 8) 8) 8)