Author Topic: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?  (Read 159936 times)

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
Re: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?
« Reply #700 on: December 22, 2013, 10:35:28 AM »
And using his ex-girlfriend as a crutch. If that is her car that "they" are living in, he is using her as a means of transportation. Getting her involved in his drama. She needsa to drop him like a bad habit, because she will be the one carrying the load. Basically he is using her and bringing her down to his level at the same time.

Not to mention the HIV infected loads he is shooting into her!!  Who the fuck would do that knowing you have the bug?  Take everything from her and kill her with a fatal disease too...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #701 on: December 22, 2013, 10:36:53 AM »
Regarding Tbombz home purchase, he's obviously posting that tongue in cheek. If you can't see his obvious sarcasm then there's no hope for you. "no down no interest til 2020, moving in tonight"

He's making fun of the real estate market crash and the variable rate interest deals that lead to the crash.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #702 on: December 22, 2013, 10:39:57 AM »
Regarding Tbombz home purchase, he's obviously posting that tongue in cheek. If you can't see his obvious sarcasm then there's no hope for you. "no down no interest til 2020, moving in tonight"

He's making fun of the real estate market crash and the variable rate interest deals that lead to the crash.

He does not strike me as having the intellectual capacity to come up with anything that cleverly funny.  More like the intellect that smears his feces on the wall and says "look mommy i make picture"

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #703 on: December 22, 2013, 10:40:57 AM »
He does not strike me as having the intellectual capacity to come up with anything that cleverly funny.  More like the intellect that smears his feces on the wall and says "look mommy i make picture"

Lol

Tbumbz is one of those guys who's really intelligent in some areas yet really dumb in others, hence the poop smearing and what not.

Great athlete nonetheless.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #704 on: December 22, 2013, 10:42:11 AM »

Comedic gold!

:-\

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #705 on: December 22, 2013, 10:43:31 AM »
Comedic gold!

:-\

I guess it's something that homeless people joke about with each other.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #706 on: December 22, 2013, 10:45:04 AM »
I guess it's something that homeless people joke about with each other.

Or drugged community college dropouts. 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #707 on: December 22, 2013, 10:46:01 AM »

Not so sure about that. He makes other posts about it and rationalising the principle of it given inevitable market rises.

But, yes, it is laughable that mortgage companies want to give free houses with nothing to pay for seven years to unemployed, HIV Poz guys.,
O

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #708 on: December 22, 2013, 10:49:18 AM »
Regarding Tbombz, he's obviously posting that tongue in ass.

But of course! :D

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #709 on: December 22, 2013, 10:51:53 AM »
He does not strike me as having the intellectual capacity to come up with anything that cleverly funny.  More like the intellect that smears his feces on the wall and says "look mommy i make picture"

You would be correct. It's just that the fellow poop smearers on getbig confused some of tdongle's weed-induced "philosophizing" (read: posting half-baked scrambles of words rife with logical contradictions and deepities) and sophomoric political commentary with products of a sharp mind, hence the (incorrect) meme that tbombz isn't a moron or otherwise in possession of extraordinarily ordinary cognitive competences.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #710 on: December 22, 2013, 10:54:00 AM »
You would be correct. It's just that the fellow poop smearers on getbig confused some of tdongle's weed-induced "philosophizing" (read: posting of half-baked scrambles of words rife with logical contradictions and deepities) and sophomoric political commentary with products of a sharp mind, hence the meme that tbombz isn't a moron or in possession of extraordinarily ordinary cognitive competences.

To sum up:  Tbomz is a shit-smearing bug infected mongoloid.  Got it.   ;D

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #711 on: December 22, 2013, 10:55:11 AM »
To sum up:  Tbomz is a shit-smearing bug infected mongoloid.  Got it.   ;D

Erm, yeah, close enough.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #712 on: December 22, 2013, 10:58:15 AM »
You would be correct. It's just that the fellow poop smearers on getbig confused some of tdongle's weed-induced "philosophizing" (read: posting of half-baked scrambles of words rife with logical contradictions and deepities) and sophomoric political commentary with products of a sharp mind, hence the (incorrect) meme that tbombz isn't a moron or otherwise in possession of extraordinarily ordinary cognitive competences.

100% accurate.
A

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #713 on: December 22, 2013, 10:58:56 AM »
Erm, yeah, close enough.

;D

I get you.  He pontificates on moronic rambling bath salt induced psychosis driven hallucinations and some people think it is intelligent because they are confused and can't follow what he is saying.  The ironic part is that his IQ would barely break 80 if tested.  I got your point.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #714 on: December 22, 2013, 11:03:08 AM »
How is this not a new reality tv series!? HIV+ man with nice ride in SoCal maybe solving crimes, or starting them; buying blow, mixing with unsavouries, all the while preaching the Lord, etc. Someone get TLC on the horn.    :-\

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #715 on: December 22, 2013, 11:30:35 AM »
Why does every promising thread degenerate into a string of boring shit from an aging skank who didn't get enough of daddy's attention growing up?

I recall bumbz saying how he "ran things" in jail so it would seem appropriate if he caught it while abusing a weaker inmate. Here's hoping those warrants result in him taking another prolonged absence from gb, and the poor dumb bitch he's currently parasiting off realizes she's better than being this sub humans meal ticket / virus dumping ground.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #716 on: December 22, 2013, 11:31:56 AM »
How is this not a new reality tv series!? HIV+ man with nice ride in SoCal maybe solving crimes, or starting them; buying blow, mixing with unsavouries, all the while preaching the Lord, etc. Someone get TLC on the horn.    :-\

The AIDS Team.
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #717 on: December 22, 2013, 11:34:18 AM »

;D
O

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #718 on: December 22, 2013, 11:37:36 AM »
The AIDS Team.
I laughed. I'm a baaaad person.    ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #719 on: December 22, 2013, 11:38:32 AM »
Someone fill me in. I left at 7 pages.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #720 on: December 22, 2013, 11:46:45 AM »
gonna have to agree to disaggre bro, dont see how they are remotely the same. My wife doesnt post nor read getbig, she didnt put her nudes up here and talk about how much she loves anal.
I posted pics she took in private to show the progress shes made, not because she wanted dudes to give her attention.

if my wife posted on here, or if I posted her pics in every thread, id agree with you. but I cant see how posting pics in ome thread because I was proud of her fat loss progress is anywhere near the same as fishing for attention in every thread, flat out full sexual nudes, and constant gratuits sexual talk while denying that shes doing any of the above. (Like I said I dont care that she does it, whats dumb is that she refuses to accept tgar she does all those things and gets super offended when its pointed outm
yeah when you put  it that way it makes sense..and you have every right to be proud of her weightloss

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #721 on: December 22, 2013, 11:51:16 AM »
Fuck you need some meds.  Now you are seeing this is just a scam between him and TA, but you were calling me out earlier?  Did you see that they started this thread one minute apart?  TA is a compulsive liar.
yah TA is a bs-artist, but i still think tbomb has the hiv

that other thread was taken down for no other reason, i think it doesnt take much to figure that out.

i dont think ron,omr would be in on this and letting it run for fun.
n

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #722 on: December 22, 2013, 11:55:35 AM »

and posting on Getbig.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #723 on: December 22, 2013, 11:56:14 AM »
I laughed. I'm a baaaad person.    ;D

Sounds like a job for Ironmeister.  I think Ts Nubian queen would look great with a mr or in her case mrs t Mohawk
A

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #724 on: December 22, 2013, 12:08:43 PM »
You would be correct. It's just that the fellow poop smearers on getbig confused some of tdongle's weed-induced "philosophizing" (read: posting half-baked scrambles of words rife with logical contradictions and deepities) and sophomoric political commentary with products of a sharp mind, hence the (incorrect) meme that tbombz isn't a moron or otherwise in possession of extraordinarily ordinary cognitive competences.
brilliant.

philosophing around, often used galeniko term ;D

tbombs is one of the dumbest ppl i ever came across in life.online, irl.

he tries to make it look smart and all, but its all bullshit hes dumb as dierhea, hes plain junkie and he will still be one with the hiv.

this guy has not stopped the rec drugs.nah nah.its all the same as usual, i can smell it all over from the usa to here.

if the hiv would be reversible, hed still catch it over and over again.

zero willpower for anything, all talk about big plans this and that,and never goes through.typical, it doesnt get any mor etypical, junkie behaviour pattern.

n