Author Topic: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?  (Read 160839 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?
« Reply #650 on: December 22, 2013, 02:02:11 AM »
Let's get this thread back on the Tbombz track.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #651 on: December 22, 2013, 02:05:12 AM »
Let's get this thread back on the Tbombz track.

Hahahaha.

Roxette.  :)

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #652 on: December 22, 2013, 02:08:37 AM »
He's bitter because I called him "dense" and tapped into his weakness which is the fact that he loves the cock and is a homosexual in denial.  The docking joke revealed his weakness and guilt over his preference for cock.

While I hope I am not "bitter" as you put it, the post you reference does mark a turning point for me. Up until that post, I stupidly imagined you were a friend and the you wouldn't stoop to such depths to seek attention for yourself. Since then I realized there are no limits to how far you are willing to go to make everything about you. You impose your own agenda on threads which were previously about others, such as this TBombz thread and Derek's passing thread.

If you think I am mistaken, look at what has happened to this thread since you posted here. It is suddenly all about Booty and not TBombz. Do you have HIV? Have you made similar stupid lifestyle choices? Are you offering sage wisdom to TBombz? No. You are instead posting about what gets you off anally.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #653 on: December 22, 2013, 03:07:37 AM »
Be fucking hilarious if the fat cam whore get Aids herself. Ooh fuck I'd love that. Rid the board of this 'me me me me me me MEEEEEEE' vermin

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #654 on: December 22, 2013, 03:42:40 AM »
Taylor's mom owns him:

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #655 on: December 22, 2013, 05:10:29 AM »
Taylor's mom owns him:

Hmmmmm.. Doesn't sound like a homeless AIDS man. Also, if he was in jail, why is there no mugshot?
O

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #656 on: December 22, 2013, 05:27:16 AM »
Booty is laughing all the way to the bank...  8)

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #657 on: December 22, 2013, 07:10:51 AM »
Hmmmmm.. Doesn't sound like a homeless AIDS man. Also, if he was in jail, why is there no mugshot?
hes meth head cant be trusted on anything.

no care nomore, just bc of his stupidity , if he hasnt got hiv,then he got the brain aids

it doesnt matter, roughly half the things he spouts is all lies.

hes still on rec drugs, found god my balls.

n

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #658 on: December 22, 2013, 07:14:12 AM »

no care nomore, just bc of his stupidity , if he hasnt got hiv,then he got the brain aids

Ohhh the irony............

the trainer

« Reply #659 on: December 22, 2013, 07:45:07 AM »
This thread is better than anything on TV.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #660 on: December 22, 2013, 07:45:44 AM »
I was mostly trolling her after she got all butthurt at a dumb joke... but the difference still stands.... its not MY wife posting pics of her twat and talking about getting off, I was the one posting the pics. If my wife was on getbig telling a bunch of strange men how she gets off from anal id fucking divorce her ass in a heartbeat...

I have zero problem with sluts that are just sluts. I dont care that she talks about sex at all. Its the complete denial of her personality traits and patters that irritates me sometimes.

sluts are cool. My problem is when theyre dumb sluts, whores that keep telling everyone 'im not a whore, im not insecure, now heres a pic of my pussy arent I hot I like to swallow', proclaiming their status as a good girl the whole time. These girls are often the biggest whores around but theyre fucking dumb and cant be honest with themselves and see what they really do.

very similar to DLB claiming natty when she clearly juices her brains out.

I have zero patience for these chicks because theyre usually a pain in the ass, talking about themselves and sex constantly but getting all offended the second you make a joke that they identify with, because deep down inside then know they're dirty whores and they wont/cant admit it.

they also usually have a huge line of white knights that hang off them desperate to get laid, telling them that shes really a good girl and that other dudes should treat her better after they get fucked and dropped on their face buy dudes who can tell that theyre whores, so they never actually have to face the reality of fheir actions because they can just run from dude to dude with sob stories of mistreatment at the hands of these 'terrible men', when in reality dudes either didnt want to be with her or she cheated on them.it creates a system of zero accountability, and these types of women seek out these desperate men for attention and validation, even though they wind up cheating on them every time.

i get your point but didnt your wife give you permission to post the nudes? Its bot that much  better when it comes to the attebtionpart (im not judging). But still you dont post your name and pics of your face so its a minimal chance your kid will see them in 15 years but bootys kids can find her pics pretty fucking fast and know its her.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #661 on: December 22, 2013, 08:02:24 AM »
i get your point but didnt your wife give you permission to post the nudes? Its bot that much  better when it comes to the attebtionpart (im not judging). But still you dont post your name and pics of your face so its a minimal chance your kid will see them in 15 years but bootys kids can find her pics pretty fucking fast and know its her.
gonna have to agree to disaggre bro, dont see how they are remotely the same. My wife doesnt post nor read getbig, she didnt put her nudes up here and talk about how much she loves anal.
I posted pics she took in private to show the progress shes made, not because she wanted dudes to give her attention.

if my wife posted on here, or if I posted her pics in every thread, id agree with you. but I cant see how posting pics in ome thread because I was proud of her fat loss progress is anywhere near the same as fishing for attention in every thread, flat out full sexual nudes, and constant gratuits sexual talk while denying that shes doing any of the above. (Like I said I dont care that she does it, whats dumb is that she refuses to accept tgar she does all those things and gets super offended when its pointed outm

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #662 on: December 22, 2013, 08:12:51 AM »
Why bring my daughter up in the first place????  Family is not supose to be brought into it.  It seems like an attack which is what you hope to accomplish.  Trying to derail Tbombz thread about him having hiv, into a morals thread regarding me and my choices. 
Is your daughter a camwhore too karen?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #663 on: December 22, 2013, 08:56:30 AM »
Taylor's mom owns him:

Quality parenting right there.....

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #664 on: December 22, 2013, 08:59:20 AM »

Fuck you need some meds.  Now you are seeing this is just a scam between him and TA, but you were calling me out earlier?  Did you see that they started this thread one minute apart?  TA is a compulsive liar.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: December 22, 2013, 09:02:00 AM »
And Adam then replied to Tay's reply within 30 seconds.

That's very, very quick. When you consider that he had to click on reply , type "Ahh.  Do you know where you got it or who gave it to you?" and press "save" all within that time frame.

Wow, he barely had time to read the reply let alone type his response and hit send.
O

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #666 on: December 22, 2013, 09:11:19 AM »
And Adam then replied to Tay's reply within 30 seconds.

That's very, very quick. When you consider that he had to click on reply , type "Ahh.  Do you know where you got it or who gave it to you?" and press "save" all within that time frame.

Wow, he barely had time to read the reply let alone type his response and hit send.

The saddest part is that he involved his family in his stupidity by posting the pill pic on his Facebook.
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #667 on: December 22, 2013, 09:18:58 AM »
The saddest part is that he involved his family in his stupidity by posting the pill pic on his Facebook.

I don't know what to think. He plays games and bullshits a lot. On here he is homeless and living out of a car with his girlfriend (that loves his raw HIV  loads) and on FB he's moving into a new house with a sweet mortgage he doesn't have to pay for seven years.
O

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #668 on: December 22, 2013, 09:29:10 AM »

I don't know what to think. He plays games and bullshits a lot. On here he is homeless and living out of a car with his girlfriend (that loves his raw HIV  loads) and on FB he's moving into a new house with a sweet mortgage he doesn't have to pay for seven years.
but a loan rate that goes up 200,000 percent in 7 years.  There's a lot about that post that seems like BS as well. I doubt hes homeless, but I dont doubt that hes HIV+

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #669 on: December 22, 2013, 09:31:47 AM »

I think you misread the Facebook quote. He borrowed money, but he isn't moving into a house.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: December 22, 2013, 09:32:55 AM »
He might as well live in it for seven years then let them repo it as, he claims, there is no deposit required. Lot of mortgage companies are looking for unemployed HIV+ borrowers.
O

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #671 on: December 22, 2013, 09:33:43 AM »
It depends. I told my family that I faked my death beforehand. Just so people didn't ask questions when I put the "No drinking and driving" logo on facebook.

You have to plan ahead.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: December 22, 2013, 09:34:28 AM »
I think you misread the Facebook quote. He borrowed money, but he isn't moving into a house.

No, I didn't misread it. He says he got an "oldschool" mortgage and is moving in that night.  ???

Fuck, this thread is a mindfuck!

O

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #673 on: December 22, 2013, 09:36:28 AM »

Every jurisdiction doesn't produce them online.

Some do... some don't.

Just depends.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: December 22, 2013, 09:37:47 AM »
It depends. I told my family that I faked my death beforehand. Just so people didn't ask questions when I put the "No drinking and driving" logo on facebook.

You have to plan ahead.

Were they behind you?
O