Author Topic: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs  (Read 113183 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs
« Reply #450 on: February 21, 2019, 01:02:04 PM »
Fake news. Will turn out to be a lover's spat or attention seeking ploy.

No MAGA kids are out at 2 in the morning in sub-zero weather chasing down c list celebrities with nooses and bleach ::).

This is pretty much what CNN news anchor, Don Lemon said last night.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #451 on: February 21, 2019, 01:38:25 PM »

You mean the guy who was texting Smollett every day, "concerned" about his condition?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #453 on: February 21, 2019, 01:55:16 PM »
'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett's bond set at $100G, judge calls evidence against him 'outrageous'

The judge who set "Empire” star Jussie Smollett's bond at $100,000 gave the actor an earful after Smollett was charged Thursday with disorderly conduct for allegedly filing a false police report.

"As you stand before me we presume you're innocent but the state read me a proffer that is outrageous. If true, the noose conjures up [the] greatest evil in this country," Cook County Judge John Fitzgerald Lyke Jr. told Smollett.

The 36-year-old actor said little other than giving his name at the beginning of Thursday's hearing. His attorney, who said the actor denies all charges against him, asked the judge to release Smollett on his own recognizance. However, the judge said that would be inappropriate.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/empire-actor-jussie-smollett-bond-100g-following-arrest-false-report-hate-crime

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #454 on: February 21, 2019, 02:43:17 PM »
So wait..lemmie make sure I got this correct.
Every single one of you brilliant GetBigger's  knew I N S T A N T L Y he was lying. The second you heard about it on the news? I'm the only one here that said "oh man..that's a horrible situation for anybody to be in"???

Fucking liars.
Business as usual here at GB.
You all fight so hard to seem smarter than the next GB'er.
BWAHAHAHA!
Online morons.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: February 21, 2019, 02:46:24 PM »
Every single one of you brilliant GetBigger's  knew I N S T A N T L Y he was lying. The second you heard about it on the news? I'm the only one here that said "oh man..that's a horrible situation for anybody to be in"???

Fucking liars.
BWAHAHAHA!
Online morons.

Lots of posters were skeptical from the start because most of these "hate crimes" end up being hoaxes.  Whose gimmick are you "Prudence?"

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
« Reply #456 on: February 21, 2019, 02:50:25 PM »
Gimmick free Sir.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #457 on: February 21, 2019, 02:53:13 PM »
Lots of posters were skeptical from the start because most of these "hate crimes" end up being hoaxes.  Whose gimmick are you "Prudence?"

Don't even bother Humble.  Gay libtards are extremely ill.  

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: February 21, 2019, 02:53:18 PM »

Fucking liars.
BWAHAHAHA!
Online morons.

It was about reserving judgement and waiting for the facts to come in instead of taking the veracity of this story for granted when there have been so many well-documented fake hate crime hoaxes in the news recently.

To quote « Reply #5 on: January 29, 2019, 04:56:41 PM » on the page number 1:

Wait for the facts to come in.

Can't be any clearer than that.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #459 on: February 21, 2019, 02:56:02 PM »

Sure as fuck wasn't sayin it b4.  Nice to see these assholes squirm and try to save face.  Too late....they've all been exposed >:(

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: February 21, 2019, 03:01:27 PM »
Sure as fuck wasn't sayin it b4.  Nice to see these assholes squirm and try to save face.  Too late....they've all been exposed >:(
Don Lemon has been whining that now Hanity will "eat Smollett's lunch now" and is concerned about other conservatives using this to discredit libs.  He doesn't seem concerned about the fact that he could have started a race war or that he accused half the country of being evil.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #461 on: February 21, 2019, 03:08:18 PM »

Fucking liars.
BWAHAHAHA!
Online morons.

Maybe that's the key difference for you and those you know as opposed to us that called BS right away.  Go back and look at the beginning of the thread.  It broke, and we started reading and searching.....searching and reading.....you can see the thread evolve as we learned more.  Several times, details were posted by one of us prior to an MSM link with that info.

If you read my post where I asked you how you thought that.....I gave you what we were reading under the headline.  Let this be a lesson to you Pellius.  Whether you hear something from CNN, NBC, CBS, FOX, wherever.....If you hear it, go to your computer and look at more than one place to read it.  

If I heard a girl I was with in my past had herpes or aids, I wouldn't just shrug my shoulders and go "huh, that sucks!".  I'd call her or some mutual friends and try to find out.....if it turned out it was pretty likely, I'd go get my ass tested.  Feel me? ???

Ever see "White Men Can't Jump"?........."You can listen to Jimmy, but can you hear him?"  MSM is like Jimmy ;)

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: February 21, 2019, 03:20:37 PM »

Lemonhead is truly an imbecile. Mentally deranged, too.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: February 21, 2019, 03:21:29 PM »

Timely response by CNN.

Im glad Don waited until the facts were in before they reported on this.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: February 21, 2019, 03:22:25 PM »

Fucking liars.
BWAHAHAHA!
Online morons.

You’re quite ridiculous.

Go and have your boyfriend further annihilate your bunghole or something.

Pure dumbass.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: February 21, 2019, 03:24:38 PM »

Fucking liars.
BWAHAHAHA!
Online morons.

LOL DID YOU READ ANY OF THE POSTS IN YOUR OWN THREAD?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Greatest troll job in a long time bro.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: February 21, 2019, 03:24:55 PM »
If you just watch CNN, you're in an echo chamber and getting a tiny sliver of the truth.

All The Fake Hate Crimes Of The Democrats Since Trump’s Election:

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #467 on: February 21, 2019, 03:34:59 PM »
Don Lemon has been whining that now Hanity will "eat Smollett's lunch now" and is concerned about other conservatives using this to discredit libs.  He doesn't seem concerned about the fact that he could have started a race war or that he accused half the country of being evil.

-He should be concerned
-They discredited themselves and they did somewhat start a race war online
-Why the fuck would the conservatives not take them to task over this when they make up shit or deem being off by 2% on a stat that's from a different source than theirs #fakenews

FUCK THEM!  They have everything they get coming.  Here's the bad part though, they're actually going to realize(won't acknowledge, but realize) that conservatives are actually pretty kind and forgiving peeps.  We'll make fun of them for a little bit, and point out their nonsense, but you'll never hear conservative MSM say "the country would be better off if black gay males didn't exist/were gone" (however the fuck racist Lemonhead worded it when he said that about white straight males)  Why?  Because we're not the racist bigots.......they are.

It's best to let them eat each other alive.  I only saw one thing from Trump, but the best thing he could do is Tweet out;

@CPD Chief "Great work solving our first Nationwide Hate Crime.  FBI has been instructed to give you all the help your officers need to catch up due to "wasted" time caused by Smollett.  I'm starting a committee to combat hate crimes both real and fake, nationwide.  Due to your diligent work, success, and presenting facts in the face of political bias you have a seat at the head of the table waiting for you sir.  Please contact my staff ASAP to make arrangements for you to come to DC to help us ensure this never happens again, and true hate crime victims get the "Jus"tice they deserve! Lies will not destroy OUR Empire!"

Something like that would show everyone he's committed to ending real hate crimes, helping clean up Chicago's act (something Obama never cared to do btw), and he gets to poke fun at Lefties, Jussie, Empire crew, and MSM all at once.....win-win-win-win-win.......TRUMP style WINNING! ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: February 21, 2019, 03:46:28 PM »
-He should be concerned
-They discredited themselves and they did somewhat start a race war online
-Why the fuck would the conservatives not take them to task over this when they make up shit or deem being off by 2% on a stat that's from a different source than theirs #fakenews

FUCK THEM!  They have everything they get coming.  Here's the bad part though, they're actually going to realize(won't acknowledge, but realize) that conservatives are actually pretty kind and forgiving peeps.  We'll make fun of them for a little bit, and point out their nonsense, but you'll never hear conservative MSM say "the country would be better off if black gay males didn't exist/were gone" (however the fuck racist Lemonhead worded it when he said that about white straight males)  Why?  Because we're not the racist bigots.......they are.

It's best to let them eat each other alive.  I only saw one thing from Trump, but the best thing he could do is Tweet out;

@CPD Chief "Great work solving our first Nationwide Hate Crime.  FBI has been instructed to give you all the help your officers need to catch up due to "wasted" time caused by Smollett.  I'm starting a committee to combat hate crimes both real and fake, nationwide.  Due to your diligent work, success, and presenting facts in the face of political bias you have a seat at the head of the table waiting for you sir.  Please contact my staff ASAP to make arrangements for you to come to DC to help us ensure this never happens again, and true hate crime victims get the "Jus"tice they deserve! Lies will not destroy OUR Empire!"

Something like that would show everyone he's committed to ending real hate crimes, helping clean up Chicago's act (something Obama never cared to do btw), and he gets to poke fun at Lefties, Jussie, Empire crew, and MSM all at once.....win-win-win-win-win.......TRUMP style WINNING! ;D
Look for them to spin this against Trump.  They'll say he has created so much hate and fear in this country that the innocent gay, black man was emotionally triggered to do this so he really isn't at fault.  Also, see if any of these media people on MSNBC, CNN, Good Morning America, etc, apologize for jumping to conclusions before the facts came in and blaming white Trump supporters.  Don't get your hopes up.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #469 on: February 21, 2019, 03:54:17 PM »

Fucking liars.
BWAHAHAHA!
Online morons.

Yes.  There were a ton of red flags and those of us who are informed already knew that many so-called hate crimes turn out to be perpetrated by the "victim".  There's a list a mile long.

Right now in the United States there is a huge benefit in being a victim.  You can get attention, free shit, it helps you avoid criticism, and gain power.

Funny that the naive twat that fell for this scam is calling the people that didn't fall for it morons.  Pot meet kettle.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #470 on: February 21, 2019, 03:58:09 PM »
Look for them to spin this against Trump.  They'll say he has created so much hate and fear in this country that the innocent gay, black man was emotionally triggered to do this so he really isn't at fault.  Also, see if any of these media people on MSNBC, CNN, Good Morning America, etc, apologize for jumping to conclusions before the facts came in and blaming white Trump supporters.  Don't get your hopes up.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
@JussieSmollett
 - what about MAGA and the tens of millions of people you insulted with your racist and dangerous comments!? #MAGA

I went through some of the comments, the most common response from Libtards is, “But what about…”

Libtards gonna Libtard.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: February 21, 2019, 04:01:02 PM »
Yes.  There were a ton of red flags and those of us who are informed already knew that many so-called hate crimes turn out to be perpetrated by the "victim".  There's a list a mile long.

Right now in the United States there is a huge benefit in being a victim.  You can get attention, free shit, it helps you avoid criticism, and gain power.

Funny that the naive twat that fell for this scam is calling the people that didn't fall for it morons.  Pot meet kettle.

The Gen Y and to a lesser extent Gen X generations are the polar opposites of The Greatest Generation.  My grandfather would never have called himself a victim no matter what happened to him in his life.  They were people that lived an almost unbelievably harsh existence through the depression and World War 1 & 2.  The pussies in this generation go to therapy to get over their hardships of growing up in suburbia.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #472 on: February 21, 2019, 04:07:05 PM »
Look for them to spin this against Trump.  They'll say he has created so much hate and fear in this country that the innocent gay, black man was emotionally triggered to do this so he really isn't at fault.  Also, see if any of these media people on MSNBC, CNN, Good Morning America, etc, apologize for jumping to conclusions before the facts came in and blaming white Trump supporters.  Don't get your hopes up.

They're already doing it.  Read my post where I recapped yesterday and today's the view.  I forgot to add that MM feigned being all upset, and said something like "I just wished CPD would have taken just 1 detective from this case and worked on solving some of Chicago's real crime"

"WTF??? >:( ???" you say......yeah, she actually lectured CPD about allocation of resources being skewed toward Jussie after her and her table full of girls demanded justice be swift and severe, and now that justice isn't the resullt she wanted she has some strong suggestions for how CPD should be doing it.  Fucking crazy!

I watched the Talk today too now that everything is official, and Sarah Gilbert who there's a clip of on YT I saw scolding us that doubted this story or "how dare you" mocked him decided to say today...."there's just so many obvious holes in his story...." and then...it gets better HN......she's talking about the motive for the whole thing being a pay raise she stops and qualifies it with "...IF it turns out to be true".........mind you this is after they just got done talking about watching (and showed clips of) the Chief talk about the case and saying THESE ARE THE FACTS!   :P

And HN it got even better....the bigger black woman on the show that sits across from Gilbert, actually stopped the conversation and said, "I just want to personally say that I AM SORRY for what I......" then cut off by Gilbert who spun it to basically what you're saying.

Crazy people, but my respect for that black woman is thru the roof for today!  8) Sarah invoked her white privilege on her to shut her up and learn her place on live tv for anyone that was watching to see.  girl! >:(

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: February 21, 2019, 04:13:04 PM »
They're already doing it.  Read my post where I recapped yesterday and today's the view.  I forgot to add that MM feigned being all upset, and said something like "I just wished CPD would have taken just 1 detective from this case and worked on solving some of Chicago's real crime"

"WTF??? >:( ???" you say......yeah, she actually lectured CPD about allocation of resources being skewed toward Jussie after her and her table full of girls demanded justice be swift and severe, and now that justice isn't the resullt she wanted she has some strong suggestions for how CPD should be doing it.  Fucking crazy!

I watched the Talk today too now that everything is official, and Sarah Gilbert who there's a clip of on YT I saw scolding us that doubted this story or "how dare you" mocked him decided to say today...."there's just so many obvious holes in his story...." and then...it gets better HN......she's talking about the motive for the whole thing being a pay raise she stops and qualifies it with "...IF it turns out to be true".........mind you this is after they just got done talking about watching (and showed clips of) the Chief talk about the case and saying THESE ARE THE FACTS!   :P

And HN it got even better....the bigger black woman on the show that sits across from Gilbert, actually stopped the conversation and said, "I just want to personally say that I AM SORRY for what I......" then cut off by Gilbert who spun it to basically what you're saying.

Crazy people, but my respect for that black woman is thru the roof for today!  8) Sarah invoked her white privilege on her to shut her up and learn her place on live tv for anyone that was watching to see.  girl! >:(
Sarah Gilbert is a vile, bitter girl.  It's funny how the left use slogans like "Love Trumps Hate" when they are the most hate filled bigots alive.  Projection is their main psychological disorder.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: February 21, 2019, 04:14:12 PM »
I called Gilbert a c_nt but it changed to girl. ???