Author Topic: 'Empire' star Smollett attacked in Chicago hurling homophobic/racist slurs  (Read 113209 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Fake news. Will turn out to be a lover's spat or attention seeking ploy.

No MAGA kids are out at 2 in the morning in sub-zero weather chasing down c list celebrities with nooses and bleach ::).

BB immediately called this as BS 8)
T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
There was a great Inside the NBA segment on this too:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
kip to comments.

Jussie Smollett is 'placed in Cook County jail psych ward' after court outburst: Brother takes to Instagram to insist the race attack hoaxer is 'in no way, shape, or form at risk of self-harm'
daily mail ^ | 3/13/3022 | y ADAM MANNO and GINA MARTINEZ FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
Posted on 3/13/2022, 12:18:53 PM by RummyChick

The brother of Jussie Smollett says the Empire actor has been placed in a psych ward at the Cook County Jail after he was sentenced to 150 days on Thursday for lying to the police about an alleged hate crime in 2019.

'So Jussie is currently in a psych ward at the Cook County Jail. What's very concerning is that there was a note attached to his paperwork today and put in front of his jail cell saying that he's at risk of self-harm,' said Jocqui Smollett in a video posted to his brother's Instagram account Sunday morning

Jocqui urged supporters to flood social media with posts hash-tagged #FreeJussie. He also told them to directly tag the Cook County Jail.

'I want to make it clear to folks that he is in no way, shape or form at risk of self-harm,' Jocqui added.

In court on Thursday, Jussie insisted that he's not suicidal to ensure if something happened to him in jail, the public would know it was foul play - a reference to Jeffrey Epstein's jail cell hanging that many claim was an 'inside job.'

Judge James Linn granted him 'day for day' eligibility, which means if he behaves himself behind bars, he will likely be released within 75 days - just over two months.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Juicy Smoooooliette, what a nellie fuckold.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
He's the left's poster child.  What a fucking disgrace.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
kip to comments.

Jussie Smollett is 'placed in Cook County jail psych ward' after court outburst: Brother takes to Instagram to insist the race attack hoaxer is 'in no way, shape, or form at risk of self-harm'
daily mail ^ | 3/13/3022 | y ADAM MANNO and GINA MARTINEZ FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
Posted on 3/13/2022, 12:18:53 PM by RummyChick

The brother of Jussie Smollett says the Empire actor has been placed in a psych ward at the Cook County Jail after he was sentenced to 150 days on Thursday for lying to the police about an alleged hate crime in 2019.

'So Jussie is currently in a psych ward at the Cook County Jail. What's very concerning is that there was a note attached to his paperwork today and put in front of his jail cell saying that he's at risk of self-harm,' said Jocqui Smollett in a video posted to his brother's Instagram account Sunday morning

Jocqui urged supporters to flood social media with posts hash-tagged #FreeJussie. He also told them to directly tag the Cook County Jail.

'I want to make it clear to folks that he is in no way, shape or form at risk of self-harm,' Jocqui added.

In court on Thursday, Jussie insisted that he's not suicidal to ensure if something happened to him in jail, the public would know it was foul play - a reference to Jeffrey Epstein's jail cell hanging that many claim was an 'inside job.'

Judge James Linn granted him 'day for day' eligibility, which means if he behaves himself behind bars, he will likely be released within 75 days - just over two months.

Told you so...he's also in protective custody...meaning that he just sits in his cell,  watches tv , and uses the phone plus he has his a natural run of commisary

A waste of time
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Told you so...he's also in protective custody...meaning that he just sits in his cell,  watches tv , and uses the phone plus he has his a natural run of commisary

A waste of time
. I’m sure he could use a conjugal visit  ;D

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What a shitshow. The court heard letters from BLM, NAACP, Rainbow Push, Jesse Jackson and Samuel L Jackson and his wife begging for mercy and not sentence Smollett to prison. Jussie even brought his 92 year old grandmother to plead with the judge. They're acting as if he's an innocent man that is about to receive a life sentence. Smollett led off the courtroom screaming "I am not suicidal!"

In the end, Jussie Smollett got sentenced to 150 days in prison, 30 months felony probation, $120,000 restitution and $25,000 fine.

He may not be suicidal, but he sure is nuts.  I saw a longer clip of the sentencing with the judge just chewing his ass out, but fell asleep b4 he got sentenced so hadn't seen this part.  What do you want to bet he does off himself thinking he will be remembered as some kind of hero/martyr?  He has nothing to gain staying a live other that if he was smart with his money, he probably has a few million waiting for him.  His career is likely over for good.

After all the proof and video they have of him, and the judge told him as much, following this outburst the judge should have "said, Juicy, I have changed my mind.  Since you won't take any responsibility I'm giving you the maximum 3 years for the crime", and then charged him max for several counts of perjury.

Also, why was he only fined $145K a total?  Didn't the police chief say the investigation cost the city/PD over $1 Million in resources and overtime?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Good!

I hope he gets beaten and continually raped for his fake racism.

Obviously his case proves he's into both, so why are you wishing him well?  LOL

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

A waste of time

You said that all he's going to get is community service and probation.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
He may not be suicidal, but he sure is nuts.  I saw a longer clip of the sentencing with the judge just chewing his ass out, but fell asleep b4 he got sentenced so hadn't seen this part.  What do you want to bet he does off himself thinking he will be remembered as some kind of hero/martyr?  He has nothing to gain staying a live other that if he was smart with his money, he probably has a few million waiting for him.  His career is likely over for good.

After all the proof and video they have of him, and the judge told him as much, following this outburst the judge should have "said, Juicy, I have changed my mind.  Since you won't take any responsibility I'm giving you the maximum 3 years for the crime", and then charged him max for several counts of perjury.

Also, why was he only fined $145K a total?  Didn't the police chief say the investigation cost the city/PD over $1 Million in resources and overtime?

No. On the day of sentencing the prosecutor read a letter from the chief of PD and it ended with them saying he should pay $125K for the man hours.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Guy is a POS.
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...

Epic double bluff?  Suicidal guy shouts "I'm not suicidal" so that when he does find a door knob and shoe lace the conspiracy nuts get what they want..?
T

Megalodon

• Getbig V
After Smollett was just convicted for lying about being attacked by someone else, he left the courtroom saying the next time he's attacked it will be by someone else.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
You said that all he's going to get is community service and probation.

all of vince's posts begin with told you so.  he's nutty.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
he's crazy enough to kill himself in jail just to rile up his people

E
E

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
he's crazy enough to kill himself in jail just to rile up his people

E

Ahhh 😀  Pls Let's hope he Does. 👍🏻

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
JUSSIE SMOLLETT: I got jail time because I'm Black.
TMZ ^ | 3/12/2022 1:00 AM PT | TMZ
Posted on 3/14/2022, 9:07:54 A

Jussie Smollett believes there's one overarching reason he was sent to jail, and it's not because of the hoax ... he says it's because he's Black.

Sources with direct knowledge and in constant touch with the "Empire" actor tell TMZ ... Jussie fully expected to get jail time. He told his defense team before sentencing he felt he would be treated more harshly than other defendants convicted of a non-violent crime ... all because of the color of his skin. He thinks it's more evidence of systemic racism in the judicial system.

Jussie told his team after sentencing he was dead-on when he predicted the outcome ... based on the animosity the judge showed toward him. He called it "unfortunate" and "sad."

As you know, the judge read Jussie the riot act, saying the hoax was rooted in a desire for more fame and more attention.

We reached out to the court for comment, and a rep for the Cook County Chief Judge's Office tells TMZ ... "Judges can't comment on pending cases, and it's still pending."

(More at link)

(Excerpt) Read more at tmz.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He'll try anything! 'Immuno-compromised' Jussie Smollett complains about the risk of COVID in jail and says psych ward is harming his mental health as his lawyers ask for him to be freed (again) just five days into his 75 day sentence
daily mail ^ | 3/14/2022 | smith
Posted on 3/14/2022, 4:34:14 PM by RummyChick

Five days into his 75-day jail sentence, Jussie Smollett is now complaining that he is at risk of COVID in jail and is worried about his mental health so should be let out early.

Smollett, 39, is being held in the medical unit of the Cook County Jail.

His family say he is being held in the psych ward and that there's a note on the door of his cell saying he is at risk of self-harm - which they insist isn't true.

They say it speaks to Smollett's courtroom outburst where he insisted he wasn't suicidal and claimed if anything happened to him in jail, it was at someone else's hand.

Now, the family is asking for him to be released again. They submitted an emergency motion in the appellate court on Monday, claiming he should never have been convicted.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
No. On the day of sentencing the prosecutor read a letter from the chief of PD and it ended with them saying he should pay $125K for the man hours.

That was just what he estimated in overtime in his original statement.  It doesn't include normal hours/resources used to gather city cam and private sector photo/video evidence, nor whatever this fiasco of a trial has cost the City. 

Their saying he's already being a pain in the ass in jail, claiming he needs special protection, and the judge is tired of his team asking for special requests practically everyday.  They are going to let him out after a few weeks just to get rid of him.

I'm not surprised that none of the celebs/politicians/MSM people haven't apologized for their backing of this douche and his hate hoax, but I am surprised they are actually audacious enough to still double down, make excuses, and get #freeJussie trending.  Fuck Hollyweird.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
The people that publicly vouched for him need to open their fucking traps and condemn his actions.  When someone in the future is the victim of a crime be it race, hate or what have you it will give people pause whether to believe it or not. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The people that publicly vouched for him need to open their fucking traps and condemn his actions.  When someone in the future is the victim of a crime be it race, hate or what have you it will give people pause whether to believe it or not.

Um most of us were done after tawana brawley. 

Megalodon

• Getbig V
That was just what he estimated in overtime in his original statement.  It doesn't include normal hours/resources used to gather city cam and private sector photo/video evidence, nor whatever this fiasco of a trial has cost the City. 

Their saying he's already being a pain in the ass in jail, claiming he needs special protection, and the judge is tired of his team asking for special requests practically everyday.  They are going to let him out after a few weeks just to get rid of him.

I'm not surprised that none of the celebs/politicians/MSM people haven't apologized for their backing of this douche and his hate hoax, but I am surprised they are actually audacious enough to still double down, make excuses, and get #freeJussie trending.  Fuck Hollyweird.

That's because they put him in the same cell as his attacker.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
That's because they put him in the same cell as his attacker.

Hahahahahaha!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Juicy is a nellie.  He wants people to think he's hung but not in the same manner as Epstein .  A curse upon him and all that supported his lies and bottom bitch lifestyle.