Author Topic: Offical whistleblower-complaint about Trump involves Ukraine  (Read 23882 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Offical whistleblower-complaint about Trump involves Ukraine
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2019, 07:18:33 PM »
That is a great video when Biden said, I be a son of a bitch the guy got fired.

And NOBODY re-airing that clip. Why?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2019, 08:48:08 PM »
Good to see Howard is still a dumb piece of shit. Good to see Biden going down finally. Some of us were talking about this years ago.
S

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2019, 10:04:35 PM »
Straw Man running from this thread.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2019, 11:13:22 PM »
Joe Biden to CNN:
“I have never spoken to my son about his Ukrainian business dealings.”

Hunter Biden to the New Yorker magazine:
“Yes, of course I’ve discussed my business dealings in the Ukraine with my father.”

LOL...like leading lemmings to a cliff.

Politicians are experts at talking out of both sides of their mouths. Charlatans are too. Look, there are no innocents in the political arena, no matter who you root for. If you check, you will see that I have never been a Biden fan. All these people come with an agenda. At least the younger candidates haven't had as much time to become completely corrupted. The bottom line is I am not going to split hairs with you about who said what because it is a no win game.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2019, 11:16:35 PM »
Fixed for you

Obviously, you enjoy stooping to calling people insulting names. Maybe you think it is funny. It is stupid. Your attempt to fix my post failed. We don't speak the same language, you and I.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Senate unanimously calls for Trump to release Ukraine whistleblower complaint
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2019, 04:53:02 PM »

The Senate voted via unanimous consent on Tuesday on a resolution calling for the Trump administration to release to the Senate Intelligence Committee a whistleblower complaint that allegedly involves President Trump and Ukraine.

Why it matters: The resolution is non-binding, but it's a rare show of bipartisanship on an issue that threatens to spark an official impeachment proceeding in the House. The House will vote on a similar resolution on Wednesday. The Senate Intelligence Committee has opened a bipartisan investigation into the complaint and is currently in talks to bring in the whistleblower for a closed-door testimony.

https://www.axios.com/senate-whistleblower-complaint-ukraine-38249a7e-83e9-4467-944b-8496df3157de.html

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Senate unanimously calls for Trump to release Ukraine whistleblower complaint
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2019, 03:50:07 AM »
And Trump agreed to release the Ukraine call right, what’s the hold up? Let’s get this show on the road.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2019, 11:22:57 AM »
Transcript of Trump-Zelensky Call Shows No Pressure in Request to Probe Biden
epoch times ^ | September 25, 2019 | IVAN PENTCHOUKOV
Posted on 9/25/2019, 1:48:55 PM by Mount Athos

President Donald Trump did not exert pressure or offer any repayment when he asked Ukrainian leader Volodymyr Zelensky to probe the dealings of former vice president Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden, according to a transcript (pdf) of a call between the two leaders released by the White House on Sept. 25.

During the call, Zelensky was the first to bring up Rudy Giuliani, the Trump attorney who had looked into the Ukrainian business dealings of Hunter Biden. In response, Trump noted that Giuliani is a “respected man” and told Zelensky that he would like to have Giuliani call him. Trump then refers to videotaped comments in which Joe Biden describes how he forced the termination of a top Ukrainian prosecutor by withholding loans. The prosecutor was allegedly investigating Burisma, the gas company where Hunter Biden served on the board of directors.

“The other thing, there’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great,” Trump said.

“Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it … It sounds horrible to me.”

The White House released the transcript the morning after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) announced the formal impeachment inquiry into Trump, triggered largely by allegations surrounding the content of the president’s call with the Ukrainian leader. According to Pelosi and other Democrats, Trump’s request for an investigation is inappropriate since Biden was officially running for president at the time of the call. Pelosi noted that the request did not need to feature a quid pro quo in order to be inappropriate.

The Trump-Zelensky call is the subject of a whistleblower complaint sent to the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG). The complaint stirred up controversy because the ICIG reached out to Congress to complain that the Office of the Director of National Intelligence failed to forward the complaint to lawmakers. The Senate voted on Sept. 24 to demand the release of the complaint.

Prior to the release of the transcript, Trump had repeatedly stated that the conversation was appropriate.

“Will the Democrats apologize after seeing what was said on the call with the Ukrainian President? They should, a perfect call – got them by surprise!” Trump wrote shortly before the White House released the transcript.

In addition to discussing the Biden investigation, the two leaders also discussed at least two other investigations. Earlier in the call, Trump asked Zelensky about a server in possession of a wealthy Ukrainian citizen. Trump provides little detail but references Crowdstrike, the information technology company which examined the Democratic National Committee server after it was allegedly hacked by Russian operatives.

“I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it,” Trump said.

The two leaders also discussed former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch. Zelensky thanked Trump for flagging Yovanovitch as a “bad ambassador.”

“Her attitude towards me was far from the best as she admired the previous president and she was on his side. She would not accept me as a new president well enough,” Trump said.

The exchange suggests that both the United States and Ukraine may be examining Yovanovitch’s conduct. Zelensky asked Trump for assistance in the matter and Trump said that he will have Giuliani and Attorney General William Barr call the Ukrainian leader.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2019, 11:44:51 AM »
Straw Man running from this thread.

running from this thread?

LOL

I don't live on this board like some of you idiots

This thread starts with a simple statement of fact and a pretty f'ng amazing fact at that

Sorry if you can't handle it

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2019, 12:18:23 PM »
False. It's not even a true whistleblower case - never mind the fact that you can't whistleblow on the executive. Was based on hearsay, not even first person account. That's why dems are getting their asses handed back to them in a shiny box.

I can't wait for Warren to debate Trump.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2019, 01:28:54 PM »
False. It's not even a true whistleblower case - never mind the fact that you can't whistleblow on the executive. Was based on hearsay, not even first person account. That's why dems are getting their asses handed back to them in a shiny box.

I can't wait for Warren to debate Trump.

You know what will happen

Trump will have ZERO knowledge or facts and just spend his time name calling and smirking at the camera

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2019, 01:54:39 PM »
You know what will happen

Trump will have ZERO knowledge or facts and just spend his time name calling and smirking at the camera

Trump is running the country. He's POTUS. I know that's not what they say on CNN and MSNBC but for the rest of the world it's fact. Notice you did NOT say he would lose a debate to Warren.

Warren is in her position due to making a false claim. The whole dem party line and methodology is currently to make false claims and then fill in the rest of the info later. It is a fully radicalized "by any means necessary" approach that is foreign to average voters.

Even within his own party Biden is a dead man walking. You offered no objection to Warren being the nominee. Sounds like you have accepted the inevitable.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2019, 03:38:15 PM »
Obviously, you enjoy stooping to calling people insulting names. Maybe you think it is funny. It is stupid. Your attempt to fix my post failed. We don't speak the same language, you and I.
I speak common sense, you senility. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2019, 05:06:36 PM »
I speak common sense, you senility. ;)

Keep that thought.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2019, 05:12:22 PM »
Goodbye Joe Biden.

You’re going to take down your own son and the Obamas with you !

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2019, 05:15:25 PM »
Goodbye Joe Biden.

I you say this often enough, it must be true....right? Good luck!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2019, 05:17:35 PM »
President Donald Trump will win 47-48 states in 2020.

Pocohontas is left alone to defend the sinking ship

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2019, 06:42:35 PM »
Video proof of Biden admitting his tit for tat but as long as Rachel Maddow doesn't talk about it some on here act like it didn't happen.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2019, 07:03:21 PM »
Video proof of Biden admitting his tit for tat but as long as Rachel Maddow doesn't talk about it some on here act like it didn't happen.

Joe Biden is as done and over with as Anthony Weiner is...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2019, 03:57:55 AM »
Democrats’ double standard on Ukraine

3 Democratic senators ask about Ukraine involvement in Robert Mueller probe

May 4, 2018

Three Democratic senators have written a letter to Ukraine's prosecutor general to "express great concern" over reports that Ukrainian officials had looked to potentially hinder special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation.

Sens. Bob Menendez of New Jersey, Dick Durbin of Illinois and Patrick Leahy of Vermont wrote in the letter to Yuriy Lutsenko that a recent New York Times report said his office "effectively froze investigations into four open cases in Ukraine in April, thereby eliminating scope for cooperation with the Mueller probe into related issues."

"Ukraine has made significant progress in building these institutions despite ongoing military, economic and political pressure from Moscow.  We have supported that capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these principles in order to avoid the ire of President Trump. If these reports are true, we strongly encourage you to reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation in this importation investigation."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/04/politics/robert-mueller-ukraine/index.html

https://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/5-4-18%20Menendez%20joint%20letter%20to%20General%20Prosecutor%20of%20Ukraine%20on%20Mueller%20investigation.pdf

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2019, 08:00:32 AM »
Democrats’ double standard on Ukraine

3 Democratic senators ask about Ukraine involvement in Robert Mueller probe

May 4, 2018

Three Democratic senators have written a letter to Ukraine's prosecutor general to "express great concern" over reports that Ukrainian officials had looked to potentially hinder special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation.

Sens. Bob Menendez of New Jersey, Dick Durbin of Illinois and Patrick Leahy of Vermont wrote in the letter to Yuriy Lutsenko that a recent New York Times report said his office "effectively froze investigations into four open cases in Ukraine in April, thereby eliminating scope for cooperation with the Mueller probe into related issues."

"Ukraine has made significant progress in building these institutions despite ongoing military, economic and political pressure from Moscow.  We have supported that capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have case aside these principles in order to avoid the ire of President Trump. If these reports are true, we strongly encourage you to reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation in this importation investigation."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/04/politics/robert-mueller-ukraine/index.html

https://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/5-4-18%20Menendez%20joint%20letter%20to%20General%20Prosecutor%20of%20Ukraine%20on%20Mueller%20investigation.pdf

This gets better and better everyday.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2019, 10:28:22 AM »
Vice President Joe Biden and then-Secretary of State John Kerry threatened countries that protect whistle-blowers and asylum seekers to deny Edward Snowden entrance

"I was going to Latin America and my final destination was hopefully going to be Ecuador. I applied for asylum in 27 different countries around the world. Places like France and Germany, places like Norway, that I felt the U.S. government and the American public could be comfortable, that was fine for a whistleblower to be in, and yet every time one of these governments got close to opening their doors, the phone would ring in their foreign ministries and on the other end of the line would be a very senior American official.

It was one of two people. Then-Secretary of State John Kerry or then vice president Joe Biden. And they would say, look, we don't know what the law is, we don't care if you can do this or not, we understand that protecting whistleblowers is a matter of human rights and you could do this if you want to. But if you protect this man, if you let this guy out of Russia, there will be consequences. We're not going to say what they're going to be, but there will be a response."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/16/edward_snowden_joe_biden_threatened_countries_not_to_give_me_asylum.html

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2019, 04:02:37 PM »
Goodbye Joe Biden.

He is dropping in the polls, really fast.