Author Topic: MATARAZZO had a HEART ATTACK Monday, Nov 8  (Read 16985 times)

incognegro

• Getbig II
  • I move the weight like i'm Oprah's son!
Re: MATARAZZO had a HEART ATTACK Monday, Nov 8
« Reply #150 on: November 09, 2007, 06:21:19 PM »
Mike was one of the nicest bb'ers I ever met. At the time he was big as a house and kinda just did cardio at my gym he didn't look like he did any serious working out at my gym he was just in and out, but he spent time and told me about the sport and told me I had good potential, he told me his diet and I thought 5lbs of red meat was a little excessive but he was a pro so I felt he knew what he was doing. Hank wood if you knew the man you wouldn't say those harsh things about him, but thats your opinion

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: November 09, 2007, 06:34:11 PM »
Look, Pro Bodybuilders are notoriously self-obsessed, vanity-driven, insecure little men.  Whether Mike fits this mold is open to conjecture.

Bottom line, Mike can inject and pop whatever he wants, that is his business.  However, when the result is 'compromised healthful functioning' and it his loved-one's who have to 'pick up the pieces', that is where i have issue!

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #152 on: November 09, 2007, 07:02:01 PM »
Look, Pro Bodybuilders are notoriously self-obsessed, vanity-driven, insecure little men.  Whether Mike fits this mold is open to conjecture.

Bottom line, Mike can inject and pop whatever he wants, that is his business.  However, when the result is 'compromised healthful functioning' and it his loved-one's who have to 'pick up the pieces', that is where i have issue!

Bro, honestly.....not meaning to sound rude, but waht the fuck are you doing, lurking in here??? Every post of yours is 'outta place', so to speak. You are always saying things that makes every bb fan want to reach your neck through the PC screen and suck the life out of you!! Gee....did you ever have something positive to say about the sport or the athletes??? My guess is that you are a "never was" or a frustrated-tried-to-turn-pro-but fucked-up kinda athlete or something. You have great issues with the sport, it's obvious. You should go work it out of your system, seek some help! In the meantime save us from your acid comments and dark humor...they are not necessary.
Reservations at Dorsia ?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #153 on: November 09, 2007, 09:37:55 PM »
Oh cry me a river!  Sick and dying bodybuilders, they are a dime a dozen!

Yes, Mike's life is an absolute tragedy!  However, let us not ever forget the 'care givers'.  Yes, his loving family are now the ones who have to nurse him through another Mike-inflicted nightmare!

God bless.

I like how you said 3 posts above this one "I weep" and then on this post you say "oh cry me a river" ::)

you are weird and very unfunny

E

E

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #154 on: November 09, 2007, 09:50:54 PM »
:( damn...get better fast Mike
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: November 10, 2007, 02:06:53 AM »
No one forced Mike to put needles in his butt or consume inhumane amounts of red meat! 

No one held a gun to his head and said you have to pursue this 'mindless profession' they call Pro Bodybuilding!

Mike made his choices! 

Yes, he is a great guy, genuine, honest, blah, blah, blah. However, he let the trappings of empty promises fool him.  He now has to live with this. 

And yes, his family are the ones really suffering.

Peace.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #156 on: November 10, 2007, 02:19:48 AM »
In an interview with George Farah at the 2004 Arnold Classic, Mike stated:

"I'm healthy as hell."

He truly had no clue.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #157 on: November 10, 2007, 03:51:37 AM »

Hank is a classic example of why euthanasia should be made legal, the poor man is obviously suffering deeply and his demented ramblings and obvious delusions must be a drain on anybody he comes near.  It would be a win-win for everyone if Hank was just put to sleep.  It is sad to see such a pain filled individual spiral out of control in a public forum like this.  I pray for Hanks family, they must have endured so much and suffered horrendously.  Not Hating, Just my opinion.

Peace
V

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: November 10, 2007, 04:31:50 AM »
regardless of his placings, he did alot for the sport in the way of getting the crowd going and i respect that. seems like a nice guy too. hope he takes it easy

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: November 10, 2007, 06:23:04 PM »
Oh for Christ sake, we all respect Mike and what he has done for this sport...whatever that is!

We all agree, 'It is always about Mike!' 

I think his family are well aware that Mike's problems have stemmed from that fact that, 'It has always been about Mike!'

Get well soon Mike, but maybe show some respect for the hospital workers and the caregivers who are again burdened with task of looking after you!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: November 11, 2007, 12:18:05 AM »
u can say 'it has always been about so and so' to any bber. quite often their life is bbing. why shouldnt they devote most of their time to it? especially if they want to become a professional. if that means closing people off, so be it. they can find others to entertain them. if his family are hurt by his attack, so what? they surely must have known mike was a pro bb by now and i bet theyve even said to themselves 'heart attack waiting to happen.' mike will do what he wants and i just hope its a healthy choice, for HIS sake.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #161 on: November 11, 2007, 01:13:23 AM »
Oh for Christ sake, we all respect Mike and what he has done for this sport...whatever that is!

We all agree, 'It is always about Mike!' 

I think his family are well aware that Mike's problems have stemmed from that fact that, 'It has always been about Mike!'

Get well soon Mike, but maybe show some respect for the hospital workers and the caregivers who are again burdened with task of looking after you!
Their is something seriously wrong with this Hank Wood, Like bodybuilders are the only self obsessed narcissistic individuals on the planet, Look around, almost everyone you meet is self obsessed, to make a living these days, to succeed in any career you need to focus almost entirely on that career at the expense of wife, family and friends.  Judging by your posts Hank, you appear to be very self obsessed, Why aren't you out doing charity work at the local hospital if community service is what you preach instead of spewing bullshit all over these boards, writing like you have some monopoly on the truth.  Your inferiority complex is evident in every post you make, I don't think your in any position to psychologically analyse anybody considering the fragility of your own psyche.  I have noticed that you have never responded to any of my critique's of your posts, are you afraid to take on someone who may stand up to you or is it easier to cowardly attack those not present.
V

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: November 11, 2007, 03:26:54 AM »
Mike, you still have a modest following of fans...in time, they will come out of the woodwork and lend you support. 

You have a big heart and i know you will attack this health issue with the same passion and spirit that you displayed when chasing the roids.

And yes, my heart goes out to your loving family who are making sure your recovery is comfortable.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #163 on: December 05, 2007, 07:26:11 PM »
My ex-husband had a heart attack (at 32) and a stroke (at 38).  Needless to say he was not a person who was careful with his diet, smoked and never exercised.  Still doesn't.  We divorced over 18 years ago, he was wearing a size 38 pants.  Now he looks just like John Candy.    :-\

He seems like a fun guy to hang out with...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: December 05, 2007, 08:53:57 PM »
Look, the truth can be heart-felt at times, but Mike knew he was playing with fire. 

In some crazy way, Mike kind of enjoyed the attention.  Whether being on stage as a roided-freak, or lying in a hospital bed and having family cry over him, it was all 'just attention' for this man.
A man who has lived a life of selfishness!

Mike, my thoughts go out to your family, in what is another self-inflicted tragedy!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #165 on: December 05, 2007, 09:01:44 PM »
THIS GUY HAS NEVER HAD A HEART ATTACK!

mental_masturbator

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #166 on: December 05, 2007, 09:27:56 PM »
Sorry to read about Mike.  One factor keeps getting mentioned here, high red meat consumption.  I've read some stuff linking red meat eating to cancer but not a whole lot regarding coronary health.  Five pounds per day (if that's accurate and not just a rumor) does sound excessive, though.  I would put the blame squarely on genetics and steroids.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #167 on: December 06, 2007, 08:40:25 AM »
Bro, honestly.....not meaning to sound rude, but waht the fuck are you doing, lurking in here??? Every post of yours is 'outta place', so to speak. You are always saying things that makes every bb fan want to reach your neck through the PC screen and suck the life out of you!! Gee....did you ever have something positive to say about the sport or the athletes??? My guess is that you are a "never was" or a frustrated-tried-to-turn-pro-but fucked-up kinda athlete or something. You have great issues with the sport, it's obvious. You should go work it out of your system, seek some help! In the meantime save us from your acid comments and dark humor...they are not necessary.

I agree. This guy is annoying as fuck. Never, and I mean, never, says anything positive about anything or anyone. The guy has a degree in physics and he's at a bodybuilding board, so you guess he's one of those frustrated nerds who's still traumatized by high school and hangs around here pretending to a jock to vent out his frustrations, in the same way he ahnged around the jocks in high school trying to be accepted by them even though they beat the shit out of him every day.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #168 on: December 06, 2007, 08:50:51 AM »
I had no idea this happened...