Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
When you have a search warrant signed by a judge, it isn't "unreasonable".    ::)

I bet you even graduated at the bottom of the class at Trumpy University, you are that stupid.

I already proved my point and backed it by a liberal/Democrat that voted for both Clinton and Biden.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Matt C. Cycle Update.
« Last post by AbrahamG on Today at 07:54:35 PM »
It is great to know that some folks on Getbig actually meet and become friends beyond fellow Getbig posters. I don't remember you sending me an invite. :'(

Sorry to disappoint you but that grooming program does not now nor has it ever existed. Suffice it to say, Matt is not in anyway my type. Oddly enough, I prefer people my own age and those who are sane.

Has Matt sent you any photo/video updates since his Anadrol-50 cycle? 
What are your thoughts on the passports and other items taken that didnít have anything to do with the documents they were supposedly looking for in the raid? Do you think itís a bit of a fishing expedition? Why take the passports and lie about it initially? Just looking for a liberals point of view. Thanks hoss.

Let's see... you have an infantile old fart, prone to habitual lying and temper tantrums, suspected of having classified nuclear documents in his possession for unknown reasons, with wealth and his own private planes, multiple ongoing current investigations into him because of his finances, potential tax evasion, meddling with the peaceful change of power and election fraud, (along with allies) on a national and state level, etc.. etc...

Naw, that doesn't sound like a flight risk at all.   You are welcome "hoss".

See?  It's easy to make up bullshit.  Just like Trumpy and his supporters do. 

Or maybe they were "packing in a hurry and didn't notice it."  hahahaha

Then again, if his stupid ass didn't want to be raided, he shouldn't have taken them.   ::)
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Alec Baldwin Shoots Woman Dead On Movie Set
« Last post by Lartinos on Today at 07:49:04 PM »
The reason he doesnít admit to firing the gun must come back to
legal ramifications.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Last post by webstar on Today at 07:48:06 PM »
5 sets of 20-25 Hamstring curls
6 sets 25-40 leg press
3 sets 25-30 leg extensions

No squats? Of course not, you couldnít bring your drug cocktail program to work training.
Yes, I mean exactly like that. Youíre horrible at facts and debating. Do you think just because they returned it under public pressure that they didnít steal them?

ďThe Constitution, through the Fourth Amendment, protects people from unreasonable searches and seizures by the government. The Fourth Amendment, however, is not a guarantee against all searches and seizures, but only those that are deemed unreasonable under the law.Ē

When you have a search warrant signed by a judge, it isn't "unreasonable".    ::)

I bet you even graduated at the bottom of the class at Trumpy University, you are that stupid.
« Last post by Primemuscle on Today at 07:33:12 PM »
6 sets 25-40 leg press

Too many rules.
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Anne Heche RIP
« Last post by Primemuscle on Today at 07:32:26 PM »

You don't know that, lol. You are so full of shit.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/anne-heche-toxicology-report-indicates-191625461.html

I guess she escaped getting ticketed with a DUI. Way to avoid getting charged with something... die.

"The blood sample also showed the presence of fentanyl. Itís unclear at this time if the drug was administered by hospital staff after the crash or taken by Heche beforehand. No evidence of alcohol was found, which is notable because TMZ obtained a photo that appeared to show a bottle of alcohol in the cupholder of her Mini Cooper"
« Last post by bhank on Today at 07:31:12 PM »
6 sets 25-40 leg press
Gossip & Opinions / Re: Anne Heche RIP
« Last post by Bevo on Today at 07:29:44 PM »
That is so Anne. Sheís probably rolling in her grave right now. Literally

Sheís not in her grave just yet
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10