Author Topic: Texas school shooting  (Read 25097 times)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Re: Texas school shooting
« Reply #325 on: May 27, 2022, 04:18:49 PM »
Police officers have no obligation to protect you......even if they are present and witness someone trying to murder you.  They are allowed to just watch it happen.

At the start of the Rodney King riots in April 1992, the LAPD were overwhelmed near the flashpoint and retreated.  “To protect and serve” meant nothing for several days.  The National Guard and Marines had to take over.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #326 on: May 27, 2022, 04:30:25 PM »
Never mind that the 2nd Amendment exists to protect the people from an oppressive authoritarian government.  It's much bigger than just deer hunting and protecting yourself from your local gang of of street thugs.

All of a sudden I'm supposed to abandon my God-given and constitutionally protected rights because of Beto O'Rourke, Steve Kerr and their fake tears. 

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: May 27, 2022, 04:38:35 PM »
Unless someone is in the process of smoking your kid at their school.  Then the police will handcuff you if you attempt to save your child.

I'm just saying in general.

I'd rather worry about legal fees than a funeral.

I wonder what would have happened if a civilian went full Rambo and cleared the school himself, without incident.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #328 on: May 27, 2022, 04:42:58 PM »
I'm just saying in general.

I'd rather worry about legal fees than a funeral.

I wonder what would have happened if a civilian went full Rambo and cleared the school himself, without incident.

I'm with you 100%.  I'm just pointing out that we continue to live in clown world.

If one of the dads cleared a school, neutralized the threat, and saved a bunch of kids lives I have no doubt that the authorities would still try to charge him with a crime.

Public outrage might be enough to get the charges dropped but probably not.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #329 on: May 27, 2022, 04:45:55 PM »
I'm with you 100%.  I'm just pointing out that we continue to live in clown world.

If one of the dads cleared a school, neutralized the threat, and saved a bunch of kids lives I have no doubt that the authorities would still try to charge him with a crime.

Public outrage might be enough to get the charges dropped but probably not.

This. They'd hate it if someone who is not a cop managed to do that and make the cops look even more cowardly and incompetent.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #330 on: May 27, 2022, 04:50:55 PM »
make the cops look even more cowardly and incompetent.

they are doing pretty good job on their own

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #331 on: May 27, 2022, 06:38:54 PM »
That's why you protect your family and yourself.

Sounds cliché but this is why you're your own first responder

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #332 on: May 27, 2022, 06:42:45 PM »
Coach, I believe your intentions are both sincere and your heart is in the right place.

There is a lot of ignorance being posted on here, and I’m gonna start this post out by saying I fully support the police and the job that they do. The cowards that I called out, which it may or may not flesh out to be true, are the two people who supposedly engage this kid before he entered the school.

The rest of the cops were following their departments ill-advised procedures. The sheriff should be had to blame for that.

I think the main problem is, people have expectations of the police that are not based in the facts. Police exist to catch criminals, either in the act or after they have committed a crime. They are not there to prevent people from doing crimes. To do that, we would all have to give up our freedoms. As well as our rights to due process.

The reality is, in a free society, the only person that is ultimately responsible for your moment to moment personal safety- is YOU. This is why the second amendment was so important in a free society. The police are not going to be hanging out in your living room waiting for someone to kick in your front door and murder your family. That’s your job. And to do your job you should be allowed to possess the proper tools.

Guns are tools. Period. Automobiles are tools as well, and we are perfectly fine with allowing 60 to 70,000 people a year be killed on the highways (almost all of which are not suicides by the way). No one is politicking to remove your rights to travel in your vehicle as you see fit. No one has fitted cars with a device that forces you to drive the speed limit everywhere you go. There is a certain acceptance of the fact that some people are gonna die so that we can all be free to drive around the country as we see fit. There are a lot more guns in this country than there are cars on the road at any given point in time. Because we are free, and they cannot take away your rights until you have proven that you no longer deserve them, criminals will always be allowed to flourish in a free society right up to the point that they commit their crimes. This is just a fact that cannot be changed, ignored, or denied.

Since no one will ever be able to predict when someone will go suicidal and attempt to bring harm upon a school, the only way to stop schools from being shot up is to put security measures in place that would forcibly halt said perpetrator in his tracks as he attempted to do it. I believe many in our government are perfectly happy with this being nonexistent so they can use tragedies to gain power and take away rights from the masses. As you can see from this thread, there are plenty of Americans that would gladly lay down their freedoms just to be falsely told that they have some sense of security.

That’s not what America was founded on, and that’s not what Americans expect in their day-to-day lives. The police will never be able to protect you, but they will hopefully hunt down and bring justice to the person who kills you and your family. That’s the most you should ever expect for the police force in a free society.

Excellent post on the reality of a free society.  The closeted and not so closeted Totalitarians here do not care about the free society principles you elucidate.  Top notch!

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #333 on: May 27, 2022, 07:18:49 PM »
“Uvalde terrorist had newest iPhone, nice truck, expensive guns. But absent parents.”

https://twitter.com/cernovich/status/1530334847973019648?s=21&t=cDfxc9vz_R2mMC9X2NZe6A

$5,000 in rifles a $70,000 truck and of course what would an 18 year old do without body armor?

The lefties live in an idiotic dream world easily controlled, because at the end of the day that what they like.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #334 on: May 27, 2022, 07:28:03 PM »
Spot on!

😎

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #335 on: May 27, 2022, 07:35:12 PM »

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: May 27, 2022, 07:46:10 PM »
😆😆

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #337 on: May 27, 2022, 07:47:58 PM »
😆😆

This is a lie. Proves once again you’re a fucking moron

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: May 27, 2022, 07:54:29 PM »
ChOak stinking up this thread even though he advocated for the unnecessary lockdown of millions of kids leading to massive mental illness problems (besides his own).

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: May 27, 2022, 07:55:04 PM »
This is a lie. Proves once again you’re a fucking moron

……and Coach gets owned again!

😎

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #340 on: May 27, 2022, 08:02:07 PM »

😎

Lie.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #341 on: May 27, 2022, 08:04:54 PM »

😎

Hey fuckface. I watch the entire conference live. It was stated that over 25% in attendance were carrying. Texas is a Constitutional Carry state in addition. More if your ignorance 

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: May 27, 2022, 08:52:10 PM »
So true.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: May 27, 2022, 09:09:43 PM »
Makes no sense.   ???

Here is leftist Ethan Klein openly talking about bombing the NRA convention.

Terrorist much?

When your genocidal parents brainwash you into believing all other tribes have inferior souls.

https://twitter.com/realDaveReilly/status/1530401983139434496

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: May 27, 2022, 09:21:39 PM »
The “future of America” according to Trump.

🙄

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #345 on: May 27, 2022, 09:37:54 PM »
So true.

Oak you always pop up like a bad penny. I guess you miss the beating you took on the covid jab and now want to lose about gun control?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: May 27, 2022, 09:53:33 PM »
Oak you always pop up like a bad penny. I guess you miss the beating you took on the covid jab and now want to lose about gun control?

LOL

I must have missed that “beating”.

Not much to debate about gun control.

Every person with half a brain knows guns should be banned.

This will never happen of course because ALL of the politicians have been paid off by the NRA.

Hope this helps.

😎

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: May 27, 2022, 10:07:45 PM »
"guns should be banned"  - ChOak, speaking for all Totalitarian Leftists.

There you go.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #348 on: May 27, 2022, 10:09:21 PM »
LOL

I must have missed that “beating”.

Not much to debate about gun control.

Every person with half a brain knows guns should be banned.

This will never happen of course because ALL of the politicians have been paid off by the NRA.

Hope this helps.

😎

Problem is you ban guns in the states now and you are not really banning guns, just stopping law abidding citizenry owning guns. There will still be 250 million guns out there for the non law abidding to have and terrorize people with. Also, you got smashed on covid go reread the threads, it's funny to see you getting skull fucked from all angles.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: May 27, 2022, 10:21:57 PM »
Problem is you ban guns in the states now and you are not really banning guns, just stopping law abidding citizenry owning guns. There will still be 250 million guns out there for the non law abidding to have and terrorize people with. Also, you got smashed on covid go reread the threads, it's funny to see you getting skull fucked from all angles.

Doesn’t believe in banning guns because it takes away people freedoms plus “people will use them anyways”.

Wants to ban abortion.

🙄🙄🙄