Author Topic: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020  (Read 423734 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Top 15 Democratic presidential candidates in 2020
« Reply #375 on: April 06, 2019, 01:21:44 PM »
Why is he proud?

He's proud rather than ashamed of being gay. Get used to it. Hardly anyone is still hiding in the closet. He's also proud of his accomplishments.

Peter Paul Montgomery Buttigieg is an American war veteran, politician and the mayor of South Bend, Indiana. He previously served as a lieutenant in the United States Navy Reserve. He was a consultant at McKinsey and Company, a management strategy consulting firm, from 2007 through 2010. Wikipedia

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #376 on: April 06, 2019, 01:37:39 PM »
He's proud rather than ashamed of being gay. Get used to it. Hardly anyone is still hiding in the closet. He's also proud of his accomplishments.

Peter Paul Montgomery Buttigieg is an American war veteran, politician and the mayor of South Bend, Indiana. He previously served as a lieutenant in the United States Navy Reserve. He was a consultant at McKinsey and Company, a management strategy consulting firm, from 2007 through 2010. Wikipedia

Being proud of sexual orientation? I thought fags were born that way? Why would you be proud of something you had no control of? Like proud of being white, brown, black.....?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: April 06, 2019, 01:44:17 PM »
Being proud of sexual orientation? I thought fags were born that way? Why would you be proud of something you had no control of? Like proud of being white, brown, black.....?

Right. And most successful Bodybuilder's aren't proud of their genetically gifted physiques. It seems you'd rather people be ashamed of their sexual orientation, race, ethnicity and color if it doesn't match yours.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #378 on: April 06, 2019, 01:49:57 PM »
Right. And most successful Bodybuilder's aren't proud of their genetically gifted physiques. It seems you'd rather people be ashamed of their sexual orientation, race, ethnicity and color if it doesn't match yours.

No one is saying they need to be ashamed.  At the same time do you seeing us throwing straight parades?  How fucking nonsensical would that be?  Makes about as much sense as parading down the street in ass-less chaps, and chanting "we're queer, we're here" and expecting to be taken seriously, right?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: April 06, 2019, 01:52:42 PM »
No need to be ashamed but no need to flaunt it either, nobody is screaming "look at me, look at how straight I am" ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: April 06, 2019, 02:03:35 PM »
No need to be ashamed but no need to flaunt it either, nobody is screaming "look at me, look at how straight I am" ::)

Since when did respectable public photos with your partner or saying you're married become flaunting?

Is this couple 'flaunting' their relationship?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #381 on: April 06, 2019, 02:18:14 PM »
Since when did respectable public photos with your partner or saying you're married become flaunting?

Is this couple 'flaunting' their relationship?

Are they adamantly declaring their straightness on daytime talk shows, and nightly left wing cable "news" programs all week?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: April 06, 2019, 02:26:23 PM »
PS: Their bodies require drugs, weights and dieting, being gay requires no effort. I think you might need a break, your posts aren't making any sense lately.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #383 on: April 06, 2019, 02:30:54 PM »
I don’t see what Butt-Plug has got to be Proud about
He’s queer -Good for Him. Shut up & get on with it.

I’m straight I love women - I don’t need to have march's / special days or anything else
Though in the grand scheme of things us Straights Should as We are The Vast Majority
And Keep The Species Populated - How Great of us.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: April 06, 2019, 03:14:27 PM »
Are they adamantly declaring their straightness on daytime talk shows, and nightly left wing cable "news" programs all week?

Probably not, unless they are celebrities or politicians. Public figures need lots of exposure to be known and to be successful in their careers. While I've not seen talk shows  Buttigieg has been a guest on (actually I don't watch or listen to talk shows), it's generally the host who asks the questions rather than the guest randomly volunteering information about their personal lives.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: April 06, 2019, 03:15:56 PM »
You rolling your eyes at any of that just shows what a fucking clueless closet homo you are.

You're really delusional enough to think that those fuckers in Dearborne, MI that openly stoned Christians in front of cops with nothing being done to them wouldn't be sending a message to our government?  

You really think China who is obsessed tradition and family, Putin who is obsessed with being manly, and Iran which fucking hates America and wants to spread Sharia law would take us seriously? Really???

If so you're even dumber, and more willfully ignorant than I thought,....and I had you at a solid 8 and 9.8 respectively for each already.

::) ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: April 06, 2019, 03:40:36 PM »
No one is saying they need to be ashamed.  At the same time do you seeing us throwing straight parades?  How fucking nonsensical would that be?  Makes about as much sense as parading down the street in ass-less chaps, and chanting "we're queer, we're here" and expecting to be taken seriously, right?

There are lots of crazy parades and events around the world that are not gay orientated. The running of the bulls is one such event. Parades are frequently protests or celebrations about something. For example feminist parades.

Here's a photo of Slut Walk in Portland.
http://www.sexpositiveworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/IMG_0035-e1474501656436.jpg

Summer of love parade

Hummers parade NYC

People with a cause appear to like putting their cause on parade.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #387 on: April 06, 2019, 08:07:24 PM »
Probably not, unless they are celebrities or politicians. Public figures need lots of exposure to be known and to be successful in their careers. While I've not seen talk shows  Buttigieg has been a guest on (actually I don't watch or listen to talk shows), it's generally the host who asks the questions rather than the guest randomly volunteering information about their personal lives.   

Unlike you, I do watch and listen to opposing views to learn what they have to say.  When they announce a candidate is going to be on the view I usually watch it if I'm able to.  I've seen him on there twice, and he loves talking about teh gay.  Also, you apparently don't understand how talk shows work.  They are essentially scripted with some ad lib.  Why are the there, what's new, what are they pushing, heard a funny story...tell me about that, or comment on some controversy to help them get past it.  Haven't you noticed that's how they all go down by now?  It's been that way since at least Letterman came into the picture.  Leno took it to a new level, and it's just kept progressing into a show like Colbert's which is completely an agenda driven show.

Carson was the last conversation talk show host we'll ever see. :'(

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: April 07, 2019, 12:59:08 AM »
You rolling your eyes at any of that just shows what a fucking clueless closet homo you are.

You're really delusional enough to think that those fuckers in Dearborne, MI that openly stoned Christians in front of cops with nothing being done to them wouldn't be sending a message to our government?  

You really think China who is obsessed tradition and family, Putin who is obsessed with being manly, and Iran which fucking hates America and wants to spread Sharia law would take us seriously? Really???

If so you're even dumber, and more willfully ignorant than I thought,....and I had you at a solid 8 and 9.8 respectively for each already.

And you are even crazier than I thought.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: April 07, 2019, 01:06:09 AM »
Unlike you, I do watch and listen to opposing views to learn what they have to say.  When they announce a candidate is going to be on the view I usually watch it if I'm able to.  I've seen him on there twice, and he loves talking about teh gay.  Also, you apparently don't understand how talk shows work.  They are essentially scripted with some ad lib.  Why are the there, what's new, what are they pushing, heard a funny story...tell me about that, or comment on some controversy to help them get past it.  Haven't you noticed that's how they all go down by now?  It's been that way since at least Letterman came into the picture.  Leno took it to a new level, and it's just kept progressing into a show like Colbert's which is completely an agenda driven show.

Carson was the last conversation talk show host we'll ever see. :'(

I'm so out of touch that I neither care nor do I know who is going to be a guest on The View. In fact, I almost never watch daytime TV. Having said this, I also don't watch late night talk shows. If this is how you get your information, it is no wonder that you are completely fucked up.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #390 on: April 07, 2019, 11:26:36 AM »
And you are even crazier than I thought.

WTF, did you forget you'd already replied to this post of mine earlier in the day?  Why am I not surprised liar?

::)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #391 on: April 07, 2019, 11:35:40 AM »
I'm so out of touch that I neither care nor do I know who is going to be a guest on The View. In fact, I almost never watch daytime TV. Having said this, I also don't watch late night talk shows. If this is how you get your information, it is no wonder that you are completely fucked up.

That's you're fucking problem, and the reason you're so clueless.  Instead of taking the time to just go to YT, and watch full un-edited clips you take what CNN and MSNBC shove down your throat in a condensed and dumbed-down version that your brain can handle.

I don't watch late night talk shows at all, and the only reason I know who's on the view is that I get up at 9, take the dog out, do cardio, and then turn on the t.v. right around 10  while I have my protein shake which is when it comes on.  If they say they're going to have a candidate on, I'll flip to TPIR to hopefully see some titties bounce as they "come on down" and check back to see if they're done ranting and interviewing the person.....or, I just search it on YT later on in the day. 

Fuck, you are a retard.  So you're sitting on here promoting all these democRatic hopefuls, and you haven't even bothered to listen to them in unedited format to know what the fuck the stand for?

You seriously need to have your voting rights taken away.  You're too much of a damn imbecile, lazy, willfully ignorant, brain washed, and a follower to be trusted with the power of an individual's vote one way or the other at this point.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: April 07, 2019, 01:54:11 PM »
In Iowa, Bernie Sanders says states should allow felons to vote from behind bars

MUSCATINE, Ia. — While Iowa struggles on whether to restore voting rights to felons who have completed their prison sentences, Sen. Bernie Sanders said people convicted of felonies should never lose access to the ballot box in the first place.

At a town hall meeting in Muscatine’s West Middle School gymnasium Saturday, the Vermont senator was asked whether the imprisoned should have the right to vote. Only his home state and Maine allow felons to vote from behind bars.

"I think that is absolutely the direction we should go," he said.

While most states disenfranchise felons, Sanders said the convicted still have a right to participate in elections.

"In my state, what we do is separate. You’re paying a price, you committed a crime, you’re in jail. That's bad," he said. "But you’re still living in American society and you have a right to vote. I believe in that, yes, I do.”

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/elections/presidential/caucus/2019/04/06/bernie-sanders-says-states-should-felon-voting-rights-election-2020-iowa-caucus/3388679002/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #393 on: April 07, 2019, 04:12:22 PM »

Bingo

That's you're fucking problem, and the reason you're so clueless.  Instead of taking the time to just go to YT, and watch full un-edited clips you take what CNN and MSNBC shove down your throat in a condensed and dumbed-down version that your brain can handle.

I don't watch late night talk shows at all, and the only reason I know who's on the view is that I get up at 9, take the dog out, do cardio, and then turn on the t.v. right around 10  while I have my protein shake which is when it comes on.  If they say they're going to have a candidate on, I'll flip to TPIR to hopefully see some titties bounce as they "come on down" and check back to see if they're done ranting and interviewing the person.....or, I just search it on YT later on in the day. 

Fuck, you are a retard.  So you're sitting on here promoting all these democRatic hopefuls, and you haven't even bothered to listen to them in unedited format to know what the fuck the stand for?

You seriously need to have your voting rights taken away.  You're too much of a damn imbecile, lazy, willfully ignorant, brain washed, and a follower to be trusted with the power of an individual's vote one way or the other at this point.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: April 07, 2019, 05:30:39 PM »
In Iowa, Bernie Sanders says states should allow felons to vote from behind bars

MUSCATINE, Ia. — While Iowa struggles on whether to restore voting rights to felons who have completed their prison sentences, Sen. Bernie Sanders said people convicted of felonies should never lose access to the ballot box in the first place.

At a town hall meeting in Muscatine’s West Middle School gymnasium Saturday, the Vermont senator was asked whether the imprisoned should have the right to vote. Only his home state and Maine allow felons to vote from behind bars.

"I think that is absolutely the direction we should go," he said.

While most states disenfranchise felons, Sanders said the convicted still have a right to participate in elections.

"In my state, what we do is separate. You’re paying a price, you committed a crime, you’re in jail. That's bad," he said. "But you’re still living in American society and you have a right to vote. I believe in that, yes, I do.”

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/elections/presidential/caucus/2019/04/06/bernie-sanders-says-states-should-felon-voting-rights-election-2020-iowa-caucus/3388679002/

-Seems like a better idea than releasing them so they can vote at the polls.  ;)  I disagree with Sanders comment about incarcerated felons living in American society. Prisoners are living in an alternative society as opposed to mainstream American society.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #395 on: April 07, 2019, 05:51:33 PM »

-Seems like a better idea than releasing them so they can vote at the polls.  ;)  I disagree with Sanders comment about incarcerated felons living in American society. Prisoners are living in an alternative society as opposed to mainstream American society.

Agreed they are not living in main stream society.
As to whether they should be able to vote - That’s a tricky one, I’d say if they have a sentence of maybe
2yrs or less then probably yes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: April 07, 2019, 05:53:59 PM »
Democrats need all non taxpayers to vote.    Other than idiot white liberal morons and racist welfare minorities - no one else would ever vote for a democrat

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: April 08, 2019, 09:58:16 AM »
Beto O'Rourke hits ground truth in Iowa as enthusiasm flags

IOWA CITY, Iowa — Beto O’Rourke saw firsthand what it's like to be just another presidential candidate during a sleepy town hall event Sunday afternoon as the enthusiasm and star power he sought to generate hit ground truth in Iowa.

O'Rourke, 46, a former Texas congressman, started 30 minutes late, and the University of Iowa student union ballroom remained less than half-filled as the candidate gave his pitch to fewer than 120 students, families, and retirees before taking questions. Many of those were not committed to O'Rourke.

A number of attendees remarked to the Washington Examiner that O’Rourke’s crowd was smaller than they anticipated, particularly in a city of 75,000 with a major university. The crowd was less than half the size of audiences drawn by O'Rourke's rival Sen. Bernie Sanders at similar events in smaller towns.

Editorial Director Hugo Gurdon on the expanded Washington Examiner magazine
Watch Full Screen to Skip Ads
Some high school students appeared to have ulterior motives for being there. Julian Wallace, 18, was clad in O'Rourke garb but told the Examiner that he was only wearing it as proof for an extra-credit assignment. His friend Aaron, 17, seemed to be sizing up the competition for his preferred candidate, saying he thought O'Rourke lacked the "big ideas" of former tech executive Andrew Yang.

Spectators noted that O’Rourke’s campaign seemed to struggle getting out information about the event, which was awkwardly timed on a Sunday afternoon when students are attending religious services, participating in extracurricular activities, or nursing a hangover.

Others in attendance said they were there just to hear the perspective of other candidates. One woman in the audience asked O'Rourke how he planned to define himself from all the others in the race.

"We're shopping, we're open to other candidates. Wanted to see Beto in person," a woman named Kelly, who was in the crowd with her husband, told the Examiner.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/beto-orourke-fails-to-fill-auditorium-in-iowa-city

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: April 08, 2019, 04:10:08 PM »
Rep. Eric Swalwell of California joins crowded field of 2020 Democratic presidential hopefuls
The four-term congressman, who has been a frequent guest on cable news programs as well as a visitor to Iowa over the past couple of years, added his name to the long list of people vying for the Democrats’ 2020 presidential nomination.

Swalwell, 38, formally announced the campaign during an appearance on CBS’s “Late Show with Stephen Colbert.”

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #399 on: April 08, 2019, 09:26:20 PM »
Beto O'Rourke hits ground truth in Iowa as enthusiasm flags

IOWA CITY, Iowa — Beto O’Rourke saw firsthand what it's like to be just another presidential candidate during a sleepy town hall event Sunday afternoon as the enthusiasm and star power he sought to generate hit ground truth in Iowa.

O'Rourke, 46, a former Texas congressman, started 30 minutes late, and the University of Iowa student union ballroom remained less than half-filled as the candidate gave his pitch to fewer than 120 students, families, and retirees before taking questions. Many of those were not committed to O'Rourke.

A number of attendees remarked to the Washington Examiner that O’Rourke’s crowd was smaller than they anticipated, particularly in a city of 75,000 with a major university. The crowd was less than half the size of audiences drawn by O'Rourke's rival Sen. Bernie Sanders at similar events in smaller towns.

Editorial Director Hugo Gurdon on the expanded Washington Examiner magazine
Watch Full Screen to Skip Ads
Some high school students appeared to have ulterior motives for being there. Julian Wallace, 18, was clad in O'Rourke garb but told the Examiner that he was only wearing it as proof for an extra-credit assignment. His friend Aaron, 17, seemed to be sizing up the competition for his preferred candidate, saying he thought O'Rourke lacked the "big ideas" of former tech executive Andrew Yang.

Spectators noted that O’Rourke’s campaign seemed to struggle getting out information about the event, which was awkwardly timed on a Sunday afternoon when students are attending religious services, participating in extracurricular activities, or nursing a hangover.

Others in attendance said they were there just to hear the perspective of other candidates. One woman in the audience asked O'Rourke how he planned to define himself from all the others in the race.

"We're shopping, we're open to other candidates. Wanted to see Beto in person," a woman named Kelly, who was in the crowd with her husband, told the Examiner.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/beto-orourke-fails-to-fill-auditorium-in-iowa-city

Bolded says a lot.  Less than half of what Sanders got?  So he had a whopping 300-400 people stoked to hear what Sanders was saying?  LOL.

What was the answer the lady got to her question?  Likely it was the same as what was written.....nothing.