Author Topic: Gyno? Here is how bitch tits looks like. Pics of mine inside  (Read 60201 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Gyno? Here is how bitch tits looks like. Pics of mine inside
« Reply #150 on: July 29, 2012, 02:46:31 AM »
mate...i think they took a lump out your head too... ???

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #151 on: July 29, 2012, 04:25:15 AM »
Tax payers should lynch you.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: July 29, 2012, 04:32:01 AM »
anyway who gives a fuck about his tits... ::) I was sucking on a nice pair last night  :P

how is your mom  ;)
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #153 on: July 29, 2012, 05:02:33 AM »
Brutal thread title.  I was expecting to see some Galeniko titties.  I am dissapoint.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #154 on: July 29, 2012, 05:27:33 AM »
Someone here seems to think that gyno removal is a serious surgery. It's not, it's cosmetic and hardly invasive. Therefore I cannot seem to understand what goes through your mind when you say that it's not worth "nearly natural physique". It's not like it's a fucking tumor, it's nothing. It's least serious thing that can happen to you after steroids. Easier to deal with than acne, less visible and disturbing than acne and equally dangerous. As a kid you must have been one of those pussies I used to make fun of who cried after they got hit in the stomach and go to mummy.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: July 29, 2012, 06:29:44 AM »
Moreover, there are dangers of looking like galeniko not even related with steroids that are far more dangerous. Is looking like that worth heart problems? Left ventricle enlargement and thickening of the heart, also known as athletic heart syndrome may be caused just by training with weights for many years. Increased muscle mass also leads to faster metabolism and most likely shorter life. As you progress, even in bodybuilding you have to increase poundages you lift (especially when you're natural and sarcoplasmic hypertrophy that comes with "pumping up" is unlikely and you have to use heavy weights to grow) , which is associated with risk of injuries.

If gyno is not worth looking like galeniko then for sure these things make it completely worthless for you. Question remains - why do you pursue this kind of look when it may cause all these problems which are far more severe than gyno?

This is where your logic fails:

You have been taught that weight training is OK and steroids are bad. Therefore any side effects of steroids are bad and nasty and side effects of training itself are miniscule. Truth is, there are many side effects of training that are far more severe than many side effects from steroids. Therefore "gyno" is something very bad to you and something you wouldn't want while for example enlarged heart or shortened life is something you don't believe may happen to you. Unfortunatelly you live in denial, your whole conception of reality is one huge lie tailored to manipulate you into believing sports is healthy and those doing steroids are bad. This is a lie made solely for commercial purposes, for the sport to sell better.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #156 on: July 29, 2012, 07:00:32 AM »
Moreover, there are dangers of looking like galeniko not even related with steroids that are far more dangerous. Is looking like that worth heart problems? Left ventricle enlargement and thickening of the heart, also known as athletic heart syndrome may be caused just by training with weights for many years. Increased muscle mass also leads to faster metabolism and most likely shorter life. As you progress, even in bodybuilding you have to increase poundages you lift (especially when you're natural and sarcoplasmic hypertrophy that comes with "pumping up" is unlikely and you have to use heavy weights to grow) , which is associated with risk of injuries.

If gyno is not worth looking like galeniko then for sure these things make it completely worthless for you. Question remains - why do you pursue this kind of look when it may cause all these problems which are far more severe than gyno?

This is where your logic fails:

You have been taught that weight training is OK and steroids are bad. Therefore any side effects of steroids are bad and nasty and side effects of training itself are miniscule. Truth is, there are many side effects of training that are far more severe than many side effects from steroids. Therefore "gyno" is something very bad to you and something you wouldn't want while for example enlarged heart or shortened life is something you don't believe may happen to you. Unfortunatelly you live in denial, your whole conception of reality is one huge lie tailored to manipulate you into believing sports is healthy and those doing steroids are bad. This is a lie made solely for commercial purposes, for the sport to sell better.

Steroids are very effective and if used correctly, are safe.

With that being said,  what you just posted has to be the most delusional post I have ever seen on here.

Nice logic.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: July 29, 2012, 07:08:15 AM »
Steroids are very effective and if used correctly, are safe.

With that being said,  what you just posted has to be the most delusional post I have ever seen on here.

Nice logic.

See, you have no arguments. You are either really poor troll or really poorly educated. Either way, IQ of a monkey detected.

You got destroyed by me, sorry. Leave this thread and dont bump it so everyone can see depth of your failure. Just run, for your own sake.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #158 on: July 29, 2012, 07:15:18 AM »
See, you have no arguments. You are either really poor troll or really poorly educated. Either way, IQ of a monkey detected.

You got destroyed by me, sorry. Leave this thread and dont bump it so everyone can see depth of your failure. Just run, for your own sake.

Please post a source for that drivel.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: July 29, 2012, 07:24:17 AM »

Nice. Every day this derailed thread grows with someone else stepping in to fuck Reclifter in the ass. Ther are naturals who get gyno from tribbulis, so what does that say?

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #160 on: July 29, 2012, 09:59:21 AM »
Nice. Every day this derailed thread grows with someone else stepping in to fuck Reclifter in the ass. Ther are naturals who get gyno from tribbulis, so what does that say?

You saying naturals get gyno from tribbulis makes you a bigger idiot than I originally thought.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: July 29, 2012, 10:04:09 AM »
Hopefully this will prevent young naive fatherless kids to follow the steroid route, and advise them to follow the natural, healthy, balanced, no shortcuts, route instead.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: July 29, 2012, 10:24:36 AM »

You saying naturals get gyno from tribbulis makes you a bigger idiot than I originally thought.

Eat a dick bitch. Am I clear?

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #163 on: July 29, 2012, 10:38:19 AM »
Eat a dick bitch. Am I clear?

Does tribbulis cause testicular shrinkage too?

Why all the dick talk,  chump?

Am I clear?

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #164 on: July 29, 2012, 10:56:56 AM »
To keep saying Galeniko looks "almost natural" really sticks out to anyone who has actually done steroids. Galeniko's summation of the subject is spot on, it takes years and a LOT of hard work - I'm sensing another naive youngster  who got his "steroid knowledge " mostly from Special Ed (GH15).

So when you walk past someone with Galeniko's muscularity and mass in public you think they are natural?
Wow!!! you have SO far to go young grass hopper..........

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #165 on: July 29, 2012, 11:22:05 AM »
To keep saying Galeniko looks "almost natural" really sticks out to anyone who has actually done steroids. Galeniko's summation of the subject is spot on, it takes years and a LOT of hard work - I'm sensing another naive youngster  who got his "steroid knowledge " mostly from Special Ed (GH15).

So when you walk past someone with Galeniko's muscularity and mass in public you think they are natural?
Wow!!! you have SO far to go young grass hopper..........

I did not walk past Galeniko.  He posted selective, gym pictures.

Anyone with a decent physique can do this.

To each his own,  but this is exactly why posting pics on the Web is pointless.

Real life compliments are a far better judgement.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
« Reply #166 on: July 29, 2012, 11:36:48 AM »
Thank you for not asking "am I clear?"  ;D

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #167 on: July 29, 2012, 11:47:09 AM »
Thank you for not asking "am I clear?"  ;D

LOL. 

Fortunately, it wasn't necessary and I'm glad it was clear enough for you.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #168 on: July 29, 2012, 11:55:28 AM »
LOL. 

Fortunately, it wasn't necessary and I'm glad it was clear enough for you.
Why don't you just put "am I clear" at the bottom of your srceen  :-\

It will save you some typing in the long run  8)

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #169 on: July 29, 2012, 12:13:08 PM »
Why don't you just put "am I clear" at the bottom of your srceen  :-\

It will save you some typing in the long run  8)

Because it's not always necessary to use those words.

If it were automatically there, it would become quite meaningless and redundant.

Am I clear?

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #170 on: July 29, 2012, 01:19:42 PM »
thats a weird perspective, my intention was to show the people that gyno is no big deal and to not be affaid off.

It's also ridiculous to assume a nice build can't be built without a breast reduction.

Steroids or not... A breast reduction is not necessary if done correctly.

Because you feel "you did everything right"  and still got a pair of titties doesn't mean it was the best way.

Hey,  we all have different goals.

Am I clear?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #171 on: July 29, 2012, 01:24:40 PM »
It's also ridiculous to assume a nice build can't be built without a breast reduction.

Because you feel "you did everything right"  and still got a pair of titties doesn't mean it was the best way.

Am I clear?
It is necessary and more then people think, I think everyone should get this surgery, these people don't know how stupid they look running around with gyno, best 5000 dollars I have ever spent, in fact I would have spent 20 000 if need be.

Am I clear?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: July 29, 2012, 01:34:33 PM »

Am I clear?

This has got nothing to do with doing anything correct. It's drugs. It's highly individual. See, I am a son of a doctor of medicine, I come from what you call here a "doctor family". I know that gynecoligists usually go trial and error route when they prescribe women hormones. Truth is, they haven't got slightest clues what will happen in one individual case. Sometimes they get bad case of acne and that's it, they have to switch medicine. So on steroids, even if you keep AI at bay you still can get gyno and nothing would prevent it. For example I can get bloated as fuck, have my prolactin through the roof and I won't even feel shit in my nipples. I am immune to gyno. Why? Receptor sensitivity, hormone uptake, whatever dude, who the fuck knows why. Who the fuck cares why actually. You cannot predict stuff like that anyway.

Have you ever heard of woman with worst case of acne in history? It ruined her fucking face. She looks like a burn victim. What caused it? Birth control pills. Nothing out of the ordinary. That's the shit that women take to actually HELP their acne get better. Does that make her a fool? Or her doctors? No. No one could have fucking predicted that. Shit happens.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
« Reply #173 on: July 29, 2012, 01:57:22 PM »
This has got nothing to do with doing anything correct. It's drugs. It's highly individual. See, I am a son of a doctor of medicine, I come from what you call here a "doctor family". I know that gynecoligists usually go trial and error route when they prescribe women hormones. Truth is, they haven't got slightest clues what will happen in one individual case. Sometimes they get bad case of acne and that's it, they have to switch medicine. So on steroids, even if you keep AI at bay you still can get gyno and nothing would prevent it. For example I can get bloated as fuck, have my prolactin through the roof and I won't even feel shit in my nipples. I am immune to gyno. Why? Receptor sensitivity, hormone uptake, whatever dude, who the fuck knows why. Who the fuck cares why actually. You cannot predict stuff like that anyway.

Have you ever heard of woman with worst case of acne in history? It ruined her fucking face. She looks like a burn victim. What caused it? Birth control pills. Nothing out of the ordinary. That's the shit that women take to actually HELP their acne get better. Does that make her a fool? Or her doctors? No. No one could have fucking predicted that. Shit happens.

You could have asked if he preferred lube first.............

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #174 on: July 29, 2012, 02:53:14 PM »

Great post.

I've pushed the limits of AAS abuse for years and have never had a sore nip or a swollen one at that.

A lot of people on this board know nothing about drugs or the human body's response to hormones.

8)