Author Topic: Gyno? Here is how bitch tits looks like. Pics of mine inside  (Read 60302 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Gyno? Here is how bitch tits looks like. Pics of mine inside
« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2012, 11:19:32 AM »
i dont do cardio either btw.

however, my job is cardio itself, pretty much.

:-X

back at you, dont worry, i know exactly what it takes to maintain a clean physique like yours.its alot of effort, well, atleast for me it is.
Then I`m jealous of you also bro!!  :(

At my age,I find I have to do it and when I diet,I diet very strictly.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #101 on: July 28, 2012, 12:14:40 PM »
should be ret(ard)lifter perhaps.

i just realised, there is a massive hint in his username.rec for recreational-lifter.

if the name is anything close to reality(and his posts show lack of knowledge), then he looks like absolute shit.

you know, when someone who actualy looks better than me, physique-wise, or atleast close, ill listen to criticism, ill take ridicule and insults, no problem.but as long someone looks worse, natty or not, he has no say.and shouldnt.

i mean, who in their right mind would listen to say, a morbidly obese guy for tips on how to get shredded?

yeah i started gear very young and this is so far the end product.i tried my best and this is the result.yeah was somewhat bigger when younger and on more than a gram, but these days are long gone, feeling better now than then.

njflex, guys like you are my idols, ppl who kept lifting at serious enough level to look amazing at age above 40.mch respect 8)

Way to set your goals high.  Considering a stranger on the Internet your idol based solely on his physique is crazy by most people's standards.  But it's your life.

This is not a debate about who has a better physique.  I have never once stated that I did or did not have a better physique.

All I said was a breast reduction doesn't seem worth a physique like that. 

Simple enough for you?

Am I clear?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #102 on: July 28, 2012, 12:21:33 PM »
Way to set your goals high.  Considering a stranger on the Internet your idol based solely on his physique is crazy by most people's standards.  But it's your life.

This is not a debate about who has a better physique.  I have never once stated that I did or did not have a better physique.

Simple enough for you?

Am I clear?

reclifter,,,he meant as i would to train and diet or eat clean to achieve the best build u can clean or drugged is the goal,,to see other people whether in 20,30's and on up 40/50 in shape gets one on at least on a physical level somewhat motivated to keep it going,,i'm jealous of a lot of guys builds here alone,,always admired zane ,labrada,demey,for there builds,,,

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #103 on: July 28, 2012, 12:22:51 PM »
i dont do cardio either btw.

however, my job is cardio itself, pretty much.

:-X

back at you, dont worry, i know exactly what it takes to maintain a clean physique like yours.its alot of effort, well, atleast for me it is.

How would you know what it takes to maintain a clean physique?

And no,  I am not against steroids.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #104 on: July 28, 2012, 12:25:38 PM »
reclifter,,,he meant as i would to train and diet or eat clean to achieve the best build u can clean or drugged is the goal,,to see other people whether in 20,30's and on up 40/50 in shape gets one on at least on a physical level somewhat motivated to keep it going,,i'm jealous of a lot of guys builds here alone,,always admired zane ,labrada,demey,for there builds,,,

Fair enough.

I can appreciate your level headed reply.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #105 on: July 28, 2012, 12:29:46 PM »
LOL

are you spastic or what? I'd take it without a second thought, although galeniko probably traded a lot of additional sides for that physique, too.

And btw he smoked you. don't backpedal now.  :)

Backpedal?  Smoked?

Please explain? 

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #106 on: July 28, 2012, 12:31:16 PM »

Simple enough for you?

Am I clear?

What's the question? Have some gyno surgery and walk about with a better physique than the larger majority of the population? You make it sound like he had his balls cut off.

You started talking shit from a very uninformed perspective..
Trans Milkshake.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #107 on: July 28, 2012, 12:36:05 PM »

What's the question? Have some gyno surgery and walk about with a better physique than the larger majority of the population? You make it sound like he had his balls cut off.

You started talking shit from a very uninformed perspective..

Uninformed?  How so?

It is quite easy to walk around with a better physique than most.

It definitely doesn't take a breast reduction to do so either.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 28, 2012, 12:40:01 PM »
Uninformed?  How so?

Well it's very dependent on how far you wish to take it and working within the restrictions of your own genetics.

You don't automatically know that you are going to develop gyno when taking hormones.

Overall i'm sure Galeniko is pleased with his physique, if one of the few negatives si a very simple surgical procedure.
Trans Milkshake.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2012, 12:41:33 PM »
44 yrs old,,,drugfree/clean here. not lifetime natural tho,,,

decent props  8)
T

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2012, 12:44:49 PM »
Uninformed?  How so?

I agree reclifter with your post and i have to ask myself will the Guy be a PRO Bodybuilder..? NO..are the risks for him ok? NO

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2012, 12:48:03 PM »
I agree reclifter with your post and i have to ask myself will the Guy be a PRO Bodybuilder..? NO..are the risks for him ok? NO

Who want's to look like a pro bodybuilder? There is zero risk to running low doses and you will never achieve the same level of development natural. I wouldn't even consider it a big decision.
Trans Milkshake.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2012, 12:50:41 PM »

Who want's to look like a pro bodybuilder? There is zero risk to running low doses and you will never achieve the same level of development natural. I wouldn't even consider it a big decision.
well see you later in life ...maybe not

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2012, 12:51:07 PM »

That is how this whole thing started.  Galeniko claimed he was running HRT doseages.

You are right,  his current physique doesn't require a breast reduction.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #114 on: July 28, 2012, 12:55:48 PM »

You will be called out as my gimmick here shortly.  LOL!

It just amazes me that someone thinks a breast reduction is worth a natural looking physique.

The insecurites by some on here is amazing.  

"My physique is better than yours so I must know more" is always the drivel spoken.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2012, 12:56:43 PM »
well see you later in life ...maybe not

Haha, you don't seem very educated about steroids.

But i have a fair amount of bad habits and a reckless approach to life so i probably won't live long anyway. :'(
Trans Milkshake.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #116 on: July 28, 2012, 12:57:39 PM »

It just amazes me that someone thinks a breast reduction is worth a natural looking physique.

"My physique is better than yours so I must know more" is always the drivel spoken.

I thought galeniko had his gyno taken out when he was on much higher doses... so obviously wasn't a "natural" looking physique he was trading at the time.

Am I clear?

(daft wanker)

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 28, 2012, 12:57:56 PM »

Well that would be a valid point if he looked natural.
Trans Milkshake.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #118 on: July 28, 2012, 01:02:01 PM »

great post

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #119 on: July 28, 2012, 01:04:30 PM »
I thought galeniko had his gyno taken out when he was on much higher doses... so obviously wasn't a "natural" looking physique he was trading at the time.

Am I clear?

(daft wanker)

He was claiming HRT 250mg.  That is how this whole thing started.

He even denied mega dosing originally.  

If you care to go to the beginning of the thread you will see this.

I would appreciate you taking the time to gather the facts next time, before attacking me.

I will accept this as your apology.

Am I clear?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #120 on: July 28, 2012, 01:12:38 PM »

Arthur Jones used to have a pretty funny response to this point

he said something like this... "go and find the biggest and strongest bodybuilder you can find and ask him how he trained to get that level of development and then do the exact opposite" lol

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
are you serious?bitch tits woud be reason to stop training for you?

what are you, very sensitive? ???

ever been to jail?ever had teeth beat out of your mouth?ever suffered a broken bone?bike crash?lost fight badly?

i have, all of the above, bitch tits are nothing compared to that.

Well, no offense but no, I have never been to jail, never had my teeth beat(en) out of my mouth.  Never suffered a broken bone but I have been hit by cars a couple of times while on a motorcycle and as a child up through high school I got whooped a lot.

The latter came from having a sense of humor at the expense of mentally deficient kids destined to wind up in jail, most likely with their teeth beaten from their mouths as well has probably having several of their bones broken.    I trust you get my meaning here.

I think having "bitch tits" sucks and in your case may well have been easily avoided.   

To each their own.  Doubtless you look better than many you know or don't know.  Dope is a personal choice.   I could see HRT as a valid therapy if clinically warranted but what amounts to recreational and egotistical use is absurd and dangerous.  All the best to you.

And I still say you should donate that adipose tissue to Dr. Dena.   ;D

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
Well, no offense but no, I have never been to jail, never had my teeth beat(en) out of my mouth.  Never suffered a broken bone but I have been hit by cars a couple of times while on a motorcycle and as a child up through high school I got whooped a lot.

The latter came from having a sense of humor at the expense of mentally deficient kids destined to wind up in jail, most likely with their teeth beaten from their mouths as well has probably having several of their bones broken.    I trust you get my meaning here.

I think having "bitch tits" sucks and in your case may well have been easily avoided.   

To each their own.  Doubtless you look better than many you know or don't know.  Dope is a personal choice.   I could see HRT as a valid therapy if clinically warranted but what amounts to recreational and egotistical use is absurd and dangerous.  All the best to you.

And I still say you should donate that adipose tissue to Dr. Dena.   ;D

Well said.

I think Galeniko has his priorities a little mixed up.

He will see the light someday.  Hopefully.

Crazy to think that he feels like steroids are the only way to have his current physique.

I guess if you misuse them for too long,  that could be true.

johnny_english

• Getbig II
« Reply #123 on: July 28, 2012, 02:22:28 PM »
galeniko if you ramp up the dose again will that shit come back? i know when the pros have it taken out how do they stop it coming back on there doses???? and is that a british tattoo on your arm??

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: July 28, 2012, 02:43:40 PM »
Fucksake a guy posts up a pic which to some people, is pretty interesting to see what gyno really is, and the thread turns into a who's better than who ::). Some fuckin assholes on this board!