Author Topic: Gyno? Here is how bitch tits looks like. Pics of mine inside  (Read 60426 times)

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
You can't be taken seriously when you say that galeniko over here looks natural. Also, i seriously doubt you have any experience when it comes to steroids yet you talk like you do.

You're right.

When you have breast reduction scars,  it's hard to pass as natural .

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
Re: Gyno? Here is how bitch tits looks like. Pics of mine inside
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2012, 03:22:15 PM »
What the fuck is it with all these shittalker POS, WTF CMON mutherfuckerrrs post some pics or SHUT THE FUCK UP, damn fucken whiners, haters, geeeeeeeeeeeeez, fuckman Galeniko is over 220lb at 5% bodyfat and you fucers are dissing him, please?, let's see those beautiful physiques now bitches

and damn right this is a meltdown, too much shit talk around here from guys that aren't willing to show there fucken shitty physiques.

I believe most of us think having a breast reduction due to the use the of steroids,  while having a natural looking physique doesn't make much sense.

That is all.

Am I clear?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2012, 03:37:05 PM »
I believe most of us think having a breast reduction due to the use the of steroids,  while having a natural looking physique doesn't make much sense.

That is all.

Am I clear?
No you aren't clear cause being 220 at 5% bodyfat is hardly looking like a natural

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2012, 03:57:55 PM »
No you aren't clear cause being 220 at 5% bodyfat is hardly looking like a natural

If someone is truly 5% @ 220 then there is a good chance they are not natural.

Problem is,  most people don't know what 5% looks like.

Regardless,  220 @ 5% hardly seems worth a breast reduction.

To each his own.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
hulkotron, 8k posts since years on getbig and none the wiser, still

please, training without doping is not training, going off is only for when one doesnt feel like training for a while bc of job or family stuff or some health parameters going bad.or prison.

comeon, naturals might aswell take up fishing or chess for a hobby, with similiar results for the physique.

Plenty of posters here look just fine and aren't "on" jack shit.  Here's me, I don't even take protein powder.  But I guess I look like shit since I'm not really "training" ::)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Plenty of posters here look just fine and aren't "on" jack shit.  Here's me, I don't even take protein powder.  But I guess I look like shit since I'm not really "training" ::)

elbows too pointy, would not hit
follow the arrows

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
elbows too pointy, would not hit
Speak for yourself

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

I also never said I did or did not have a better physique.

Am I clear?
Not clear....please clarify further your point.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2012, 09:13:29 PM »
Starting to think recliner is just a troll....220 @ 5% is NOT impressive?! Get outta here

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2012, 09:24:15 PM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2012, 09:58:52 PM »

I think height goes into a factor here... I think if you're 6'6 and weigh 220 @ 5% you probably look pretty natural.

Just one interracial man's opinion.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #86 on: July 28, 2012, 12:41:35 AM »
so 220 at 5% you think can be done naturaly, "alomost"

ok, that says alot about how much you know.

and yes, onetimehard would know what 5% looks like

Prove you're 5% @ 220 and I will go away.

Am I clear?

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2012, 03:57:26 AM »
Honestly, that gyno shit is scary as hell!!

How does your nipples look now? Any abnormalities?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2012, 04:07:20 AM »
galeniko is a refreshingly honest dude. He didn't have to put the info out there, he is just truthful and unpretentious. If he says 220 at 5 then I'd believe him, no worries.
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.

Great build.
O

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
seems like he doesnt know much, indeed.

i reached this level by many years of training on and off steroids,low doses, very high doses, with time off training inbetween and i would do everything the same again, it was very much worth it to me.

this idiot reclifter seems to be misinformed on what is possible naturaly and what most will get out of a cycle.he thinks with the right dosage everyone would be a coleman copy, including him.

reclifter, have you ever done steroids?if no, stfu.

actually, reclifter, seriously, DO YOU EVEN WORK OUT?dead serious question, i have my doubts about it.

hulkotron, btw, before you say im all drugs or something retarded like that, i even dwarf and outlean you when im off gear for 6 months.

hahaa yeah he's one of those guys  ;D

Lot of misinformation when it comes to juice on the internetz. People read first cycle experiences and see all these guys gaining over 20 pounds in 12 weeks and think its pure muscle tissue. That's why guys like him think that after a couple cycles they'll be the next ronnie coleman....lol.

Maybe if you've never lifted a weight in your life, far away from your genetic potential or just an extremely hyper responder will anyone see this kind of gain.

It takes some time/hard work to accomplish a physique like yours even with the help of juice and if the "recreational lifter" had any real experience with steroids he would know this.

Nothing wrong with staying natty but you have to come to terms with the fact that once you've reached that limit there will be no going past it. You wanna go beyond that you have remember that nothing in life comes without a cost....

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
R

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
hulkotron, btw, before you say im all drugs or something retarded like that, i even dwarf and outlean you when im off gear for 6 months.

Sounds like I've touched a nerve when you're trying to anticipate fake-posts that I haven't made, haha.  Insecure much?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2012, 09:36:06 AM »
galeniko is a refreshingly honest dude. He didn't have to put the info out there, he is just truthful and unpretentious. If he says 220 at 5 then I'd believe him, no worries.
8)  He never said that, I said he was 5% and I am 100% sure of that. I used to test 100"s of people with calipers (the standard that was used in the 90's) when I used to train people. In fact I could see him being 4% after drawing out all his water and yes taking out water from the skin will yield a lower body fat with a skin fold test, the most accurate way of testing your bodyfat. He has complete separation in his obliques right from the top of his hip right to the bottom of his chest, striations in his chest shoulders and starting to show in his triceps and his veins are outside of his skin, all this puts him at 5% (no homo)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2012, 10:49:51 AM »
44 yrs old,,,drugfree/clean here. not lifetime natural tho,,,

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #95 on: July 28, 2012, 11:01:57 AM »
where is relifter?

is he busy engaging in some "docking" action with his partner? ???
LOL  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2012, 11:02:46 AM »
should be ret(ard)lifter perhaps.

i just realised, there is a massive hint in his username.rec for recreational-lifter.

if the name is anything close to reality(and his posts show lack of knowledge), then he looks like absolute shit.

you know, when someone who actualy looks better than me, physique-wise, or atleast close, ill listen to criticism, ill take ridicule and insults, no problem.but as long someone looks worse, natty or not, he has no say.and shouldnt.

i mean, who in their right mind would listen to say, a morbidly obese guy for tips on how to get shredded?

yeah i started gear very young and this is so far the end product.i tried my best and this is the result.yeah was somewhat bigger when younger and on more than a gram, but these days are long gone, feeling better now than then.

njflex, guys like you are my idols, ppl who kept lifting at serious enough level to look amazing at age above 40.mch respect 8)

thanx dude ,,,like your threads and all,,props your build looks great either way,,i know where coming from,,,

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2012, 11:04:54 AM »
njflex,always in great shape and does no cardio. 

I`m seriously jealous!  :(

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2012, 11:07:19 AM »

;D....

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2012, 11:14:47 AM »

x2