Author Topic: 1.5 months following The Adonis Principles...progress pics  (Read 36770 times)

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
Re: 1.5 months following The Adonis Principles...progress pics
« Reply #225 on: March 18, 2007, 04:52:29 PM »
adonis claims glycogen is too minor of a factor to make a difference in anything.

Taht would be visual appearance. He magoo. Let me disspell the carb up myth right now. What did arnold eat before prejudging of pumping iron? EGGS!!!! EGGS AND TOAST!!!! ROFL!!!! Delusional fucks.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #226 on: March 18, 2007, 04:54:14 PM »
Taht would be visual appearance. He magoo. Let me disspell the carb up myth right now. What did arnold eat before prejudging of pumping iron? EGGS!!!! EGGS AND TOAST!!!! ROFL!!!! Delusional fucks.
it really doesnt matter the day of the show. carb loading is done the 48 hours before.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #227 on: March 18, 2007, 04:54:29 PM »
Look Gay Fagoo,

Layne Norton alredy told you there is no such thing as a clean food or a dirty food, a good or a bad food.

Go suck a cock.

dear adam,

i am sorry that your accounts have all been banned, including that of your "girlfriend" jizzabelle, but regardless i would suggest you re-read the thread and notice how many times it is emphasized by layne and bodyfx2 both that while calories ultimately decide if you lose or gain weight, macronutrient ratios are incredibly important in determining what kind of weight is lost or gained (i.e. fat vs muscle).

a food is thus "bad" if it offers a ratio that is antithetical to what you're trying to achieve. if i'm doing a cyclical keto diet, bacon is good but a banana is bad. if i'm doing low fat, a banana is good but bacon is bad. i apologize that you are too retarded to understand this simple concept.

yours,
gay fagoo

ps what the fuck is a "fagoo"?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #228 on: March 18, 2007, 04:54:51 PM »
CONCLUSION 
ABSTRACT
INTRODUCTION
THERMODYNAMICS
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY
ENERGY EXPENDITURE
IS A CALORIE A...
OTHER EXPLANATIONS FOR...
CONCLUSION
REFERENCES

We conclude that a calorie is a calorie. From a purely thermodynamic point of view, this is clear because the human body or, indeed, any living organism cannot create or destroy energy but can only convert energy from one form to another. In comparing energy balance between dietary treatments, however, it must be remembered that the units of dietary energy are metabolizable energy and not gross energy. This is perhaps unfortunate because metabolizable energy is much more difficult to determine than is gross energy, because the Atwater factors used in calculating metabolizable energy are not exact. As such, our food tables are not perfect, and small errors are associated with their use.

In addition, we concede that the substitution of one macronutrient for another has been shown in some studies to have a statistically significant effect on the expenditure half of the energy balance equation. This has been observed most often for high-protein diets. Evidence indicates, however, that the difference in energy expenditure is small and can potentially account for less than one-third of the differences in weight loss that have been reported between high-protein or low-carbohydrate diets and high-carbohydrate or low-fat diets. As such, a calorie is a calorie. Further research is needed to identify the mechanisms that result in greater weight loss with one diet than with another.

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS 

ACB and DAS shared the tasks of drafting and revising the manuscript.

REFERENCES 
ABSTRACT
INTRODUCTION
THERMODYNAMICS
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY
ENERGY EXPENDITURE
IS A CALORIE A...
CONCLUSION
REFERENCES

Atkins RC. Dr. Atkins’ new diet revolution. New York: Avon Books, 1998.
Figueroa-Colon R, von Almen TK, Franklin FA, Schuftan C, Suskind RM. Comparison of two hypocaloric diets in obese children. Am J Dis Child 1993;147:160–6.[Abstract]
Stallings VA, Archibald EH, Pencharz PB, Harrison JE, Bell LE. One-year follow-up of weight, total body potassium, and total body nitrogen in obese adolescents treated with the protein-sparing modified fast. Am J Clin Nutr 1988;48:91–4.[Abstract]
Wadden TA, Stunkard AJ, Day SC, Gould RA, Rubin CJ. Less food, less hunger: reports of appetite and symptoms in a controlled study of a protein-sparing modified fast. Int J Obes 1987;11:239–49.[Medline]
Palgi A, Read JL, Greenberg I, Hoefer MA, Bistrian BR, Blackburn GL. Multidisciplinary treatment of obesity with a protein-sparing modified fast: results in 668 outpatients. Am J Public Health 1985;75:1190–4.[Abstract]
Yang SP, Martin LJ, Schneider G. Weight reduction utilizing a protein-sparing modified fast. J Am Diet Assoc 1980;76:343–6.[Medline]
Alford BB, Blankenship AC, Hagen RD. The effects of variations in carbohydrate, protein, and fat content of the diet upon weight loss, blood values, and nutrient intake of adult obese women. J Am Diet Assoc 1990;90:534–40.[Medline]
Larosa JC, Fry AG, Muesing R, Rosing DR. Effects of high-protein, low-carbohydrate dieting on plasma lipoproteins and body weight. J Am Diet Assoc 1980;77:264–70.[Medline]
Hendler R, Bonde AA III. Very-low-calorie diets with high and low protein content: impact on triiodothyronine, energy expenditure, and nitrogen balance. Am J Clin Nutr 1988;48:1239–47.[Abstract]
Foster GD, Wyatt HR, Hill JO, et al. A randomized trial of a low-carbohydrate diet for obesity. N Engl J Med 2003;348:2082–90.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Skov AR, Toubro S, Ronn B, Holm L, Astrup A. Randomized trial on protein vs carbohydrate in ad libitum fat reduced diet for the treatment of obesity. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 1999;23:528–36.[Medline]
Brehm BJ, Seeley RJ, Daniels SR, D’Alessio DA. A randomized trial comparing a very low carbohydrate diet and a calorie-restricted low fat diet on body weight and cardiovascular risk factors in healthy women. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2003;88:1617–23.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Samaha FF, Iqbal N, Seshadri P, et al. A low-carbohydrate as compared with a low-fat diet in severe obesity. N Engl J Med 2003;348:2074–81.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Baba NH, Sawaya S, Torbay N, Habbal Z, Azar S, Hashim SA. High protein vs high carbohydrate hypoenergetic diet for the treatment of obese hyperinsulinemic subjects. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 1999;23:1202–6.[Medline]
Layman DK, Boileau RA, Erickson DJ, et al. A reduced ratio of dietary carbohydrate to protein improves body composition and blood lipid profiles during weight loss in adult women. J Nutr 2003;133:411–7.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Luscombe ND, Clifton PM, Noakes M, Farnsworth E, Wittert G. Effect of a high-protein, energy-restricted diet on weight loss and energy expenditure after weight stabilization in hyperinsulinemic subjects. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 2003;27:582–90.[Medline]
Piatti PM, Monti F, Fermo I, et al. Hypocaloric high-protein diet improves glucose oxidation and spares lean body mass: comparison to hypocaloric high-carbohydrate diet. Metabolism 1994;43:1481–7.[Medline]
Luscombe ND, Clifton PM, Noakes M, Parker B, Wittert G. Effects of energy-restricted diets containing increased protein on weight loss, resting energy expenditure, and the thermic effect of feeding in type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care 2002;25:652–7.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Forbes GB. Body fat content influences the body composition response to nutrition and exercise. Ann N Y Acad Sci 2000;904:359–65.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Webb P. The measurement of energy expenditure. J Nutr 1991;121:1897–901.[Medline]
Webb P. Human calorimeters. Westport, CT: Praeger Publishers Division, Greenwood Press Inc, 1985:11–22.
Kleiber M. Energy. In: Kleiber M, ed. The fire of life: an introduction to animal energetics. New York: Wiley & Sons, Inc, 1961:105–28.
Kleiber M. Life as a combustion process. In: Kleiber M, ed. The fire of life: an introduction to animal energetics. New York: Wiley & Sons, Inc, 1961:3–8.
Moe PW. Future directions for energy requirements and food energy values. J Nutr 1994;124(suppl):1738S–42S.[Medline]
Widdowson EM. Assessment of the energy value of human foods. London: Cambridge University Press, 1955.
Merrill AL, Watt BK. Energy value of foods, basis and derivation. Agricultural handbook no. 74. Washington, DC: Human Nutrition Research Branch, Agricultural Research Service, US Department of Agriculture, 1955.
Southgate DA, Durnin JV. Calorie conversion factors. An experimental reassessment of the factors used in the calculation of the energy value of human diets. Br J Nutr 1970;24:517–35.[Medline]
Wisker E, Feldheim W. Metabolizable energy of diets low or high in dietary fiber from fruits and vegetables when consumed by humans. J Nutr 1990;120:1331–7.[Medline]
Miles CW, Kelsay JL, Wong NP. Effect of dietary fiber on the metabolizable energy of human diets. J Nutr 1988;118:1075–81.[Medline]
Goranzon H, Forsum E, Thilen M. Calculation and determination of metabolizable energy in mixed diets to humans. Am J Clin Nutr 1983;38:954–63.[Abstract]
Baer DJ, Rumpler WV, Miles CW, Fahey GC Jr. Dietary fiber decreases the metabolizable energy content and nutrient digestibility of mixed diets fed to humans. J Nutr 1997;127:579–86.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Kruskall LJ, Campbell WW, Evans WJ. The Atwater energy equivalents overestimate metabolizable energy intake in older humans: results from a 96-day strictly controlled feeding study. J Nutr 2003;133:2581–4.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Brown J, Livesey G, Roe M, et al. Metabolizable energy of high non-starch polysaccharide-maintenance and weight-reducing diets in men: experimental appraisal of assessment systems. J Nutr 1998;128:986–95.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Miles CW. The metabolizable energy of diets differing in dietary fat and fiber measured in humans. J Nutr 1992;122:306–11.[Medline]
Goranzon H, Forsum E. Metabolizable energy in humans in two diets containing different sources of dietary fiber. Calculations and analysis. J Nutr 1987;117:267–73.[Medline]
Southgate DA. Fibre and the other unavailable carbohydrates and their effects on the energy value of the diet. Proc Nutr Soc 1973;32:131–6.[Medline]
US Department of Agriculture. Composition of foods: raw, processed, and prepared. Agriculture handbook no. 8. Washington, DC: US Government Printing Office, 1976–1988.
Davy KP, Horton T, Davy BM, Bessessen D, Hill JO. Regulation of macronutrient balance in healthy young and older men. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 2001;25:1497–502.[Medline]
Roy HJ, Lovejoy JC, Keenan MJ, Bray GA, Windhauser MM, Wilson JK. Substrate oxidation and energy expenditure in athletes and nonathletes consuming isoenergetic high- and low-fat diets. Am J Clin Nutr 1998;67:405–11.[Abstract]
Thomas CD, Peters JC, Reed GW, Abumrad NN, Sun M, Hill JO. Nutrient balance and energy expenditure during ad libitum feeding of high-fat and high-carbohydrate diets in humans. Am J Clin Nutr 1992;55:934–42.[Abstract]
Hill JO, Peters JC, Reed GW, Schlundt DG, Sharp T, Greene HL. Nutrient balance in humans: effects of diet composition. Am J Clin Nutr 1991;54:10–7.[Abstract]
Rumpler WV, Seale JL, Miles CW, Bodwell CE. Energy-intake restriction and diet-composition effects on energy expenditure in men. Am J Clin Nutr 1991;53:430–6.[Abstract]
Lean ME, James WP. Metabolic effects of isoenergetic nutrient exchange over 24 hours in relation to obesity in women. Int J Obes 1988;12:15–27.[Medline]
Abbott WG, Howard BV, Ruotolo G, Ravussin E. Energy expenditure in humans: effects of dietary fat and carbohydrate. Am J Physiol 1990;258:E347–51.[Medline]
Verboeket-van de Venne WP, Westerterp KR. Effects of dietary fat and carbohydrate exchange on human energy metabolism. Appetite 1996;26:287–300.[Medline]
Astrup A, Buemann B, Christensen NJ, Toubro S. Failure to increase lipid oxidation in response to increasing dietary fat content in formerly obese women. Am J Physiol 1994;266:E592–9.[Medline]
Whitehead JM, McNeill G, Smith JS. The effect of protein intake on 24-h energy expenditure during energy restriction. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 1996;20:727–32.[Medline]
Eisenstein J, Roberts SB, Dallal G, Saltzman E. High-protein weight-loss diets: are they safe and do they work? A review of the experimental and epidemiologic data. Nutr Rev 2002;60:189–200.[Medline]
Bandini LG, Schoeller DA, Dietz WH. Metabolic differences in response to a high-fat vs. a high-carbohydrate diet. Obes Res 1994;2:348–54.[Medline]
Mikkelsen PB, Toubro S, Astrup A. Effect of fat-reduced diets on 24-h energy expenditure: comparisons between animal protein, vegetable protein, and carbohydrate. Am J Clin Nutr 2000;72:1135–41.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Kreitzman SN, Coxon AY, Szaz KF. Glycogen storage: illusions of easy weight loss, excessive weight regain, and distortions in estimates of body composition. Am J Clin Nutr 1992;56(suppl):292S–3S.[Abstract]
Pietrobelli A, Allison DB, Heshka S, et al. Sexual dimorphism in the energy content of weight change. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 2002;26:1339–48.[Medline]
Kempen KP, Saris WH, Westerterp KR. Energy balance during an 8-wk energy-restricted diet with and without exercise in obese women. Am J Clin Nutr 1995;62:722–9.[Abstract]
Heymsfield SB, Darby PC, Muhlheim LS, Gallagher D, Wolper C, Allison DB. The calorie: myth, measurement, and reality. Am J Clin Nutr 1995;62(suppl):1034S–41S.[Abstract]
Clark D, Tomas F, Withers RT, et al. Energy metabolism in free-living, ‘large-eating’ and ‘small-eating’ women: studies using 2H2(18)O. Br J Nutr 1994;72:21–31.[Medline]
Racette SB, Schoeller DA, Kushner RF, Neil KM. Exercise enhances dietary compliance during moderate energy restriction in obese women. Am J Clin Nutr 1995;62:345–9.[Abstract]
Mertz W, Tsui JC, Judd JT, et al. What are people really eating? The relation between energy intake derived from estimated diet records and intake determined to maintain body weight. Am J Clin Nutr 1991;54:291–5.[Abstract]
Yao M, Roberts SB. Dietary energy density and weight regulation. Nutr Rev 2001;59:247–58.[Medline]

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #229 on: March 18, 2007, 04:55:12 PM »
hahaha everyone denying Tweeter's progress in this thread is 30% body fat or more.

Hahaha oh brother, sure he's lost some fat. If that was his goal, more power to him. But if his goal was to loose fat and GAIN muscle, hahaha he totally missed it.

BTW, I'm 16%  ;)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #230 on: March 18, 2007, 04:55:23 PM »
losing weight (fat)  isn't progress?  ???

haha ok, steeledildo.

you only quoted 1/2 of my statement

no need for name calling
Here comes the money shot

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: March 18, 2007, 04:55:46 PM »
Me after a year and a half of working out and eating what i want. Then you after a year and a half eating healthy and being dedicated..... Who would you rather look like?

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #232 on: March 18, 2007, 04:56:08 PM »
Oh man, here comes TA with the same tired old articles that he has saved on his computer for just this occasion. Hahaha

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #233 on: March 18, 2007, 04:56:20 PM »
Call me crazy but, I think I'll stay away from the Adonis Principles since the all the guys that subscribe to that method look like shit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: March 18, 2007, 04:56:37 PM »
dear adam,

i am sorry that your accounts have all been banned, including that of your "girlfriend" jizzabelle, but regardless i would suggest you re-read the thread and notice how many times it is emphasized by layne and bodyfx2 both that while calories ultimately decide if you lose or gain weight, macronutrient ratios are incredibly important in determining what kind of weight is lost or gained (i.e. fat vs muscle).

a food is thus "bad" if it offers a ratio that is antithetical to what you're trying to achieve. if i'm doing a cyclical keto diet, bacon is good but a banana is bad. if i'm doing low fat, a banana is good but bacon is bad. i apologize that you are too retarded to understand this simple concept.

yours,
gay fagoo

You are a fagoo, you blind ignorant fuck.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: March 18, 2007, 04:57:02 PM »
What is the point of dieting down when there is no muscle  to begin with? :-X

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: March 18, 2007, 04:57:14 PM »

Hahaha oh brother, sure he's lost some fat. If that was his goal, more power to him. But if his goal was to loose fat and GAIN muscle, hahaha he totally missed it.

BTW, I'm 16%  ;)

according to adonis you are obese

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #237 on: March 18, 2007, 04:57:40 PM »
You are a fagoo, you blind ignorant fuck.

Meltdown

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: March 18, 2007, 04:57:57 PM »
Mr. Magoo is gayer than Little Richards underoos. hahhahah

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #239 on: March 18, 2007, 04:58:16 PM »

White creamy faggy spaghetti sauce?

"Fagoo" (Ragu)

It sounded funnier in my head I guess.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: March 18, 2007, 04:58:55 PM »
hahhahah

Fagoo is all about the creamy sauce.

Its what he eats on his boyfriends MeatBalls.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #241 on: March 18, 2007, 04:59:10 PM »
according to adonis you are obese

Hahaha yeah I know right? Jesus, I should get myself checked into a hospital! Hahaha, oh man, if I ever say I want to look like TA someone please delete my account.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #242 on: March 18, 2007, 04:59:17 PM »
CONCLUSION 
ABSTRACT
INTRODUCTION
THERMODYNAMICS
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY
ENERGY EXPENDITURE
IS A CALORIE A...
CONCLUSION
REFERENCES

We conclude that a calorie is a calorie. From a purely thermodynamic point of view, this is clear because the human body or, indeed, any living organism cannot create or destroy energy but can only convert energy from one form to another. In comparing energy balance between dietary treatments, however, it must be remembered that the units of dietary energy are metabolizable energy and not gross energy. This is perhaps unfortunate because metabolizable energy is much more difficult to determine than is gross energy, because the Atwater factors used in calculating metabolizable energy are not exact. As such, our food tables are not perfect, and small errors are associated with their use.

In addition, we concede that the substitution of one macronutrient for another has been shown in some studies to have a statistically significant effect on the expenditure half of the energy balance equation. This has been observed most often for high-protein diets. Evidence indicates, however, that the difference in energy expenditure is small and can potentially account for less than one-third of the differences in weight loss that have been reported between high-protein or low-carbohydrate diets and high-carbohydrate or low-fat diets. As such, a calorie is a calorie. Further research is needed to identify the mechanisms that result in greater weight loss with one diet than with another.

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS 

ACB and DAS shared the tasks of drafting and revising the manuscript.

REFERENCES 
ABSTRACT
INTRODUCTION
THERMODYNAMICS
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY
ENERGY EXPENDITURE
IS A CALORIE A...
CONCLUSION
REFERENCES

Atkins RC. Dr. Atkins’ new diet revolution. New York: Avon Books, 1998.
Figueroa-Colon R, von Almen TK, Franklin FA, Schuftan C, Suskind RM. Comparison of two hypocaloric diets in obese children. Am J Dis Child 1993;147:160–6.[Abstract]
Stallings VA, Archibald EH, Pencharz PB, Harrison JE, Bell LE. One-year follow-up of weight, total body potassium, and total body nitrogen in obese adolescents treated with the protein-sparing modified fast. Am J Clin Nutr 1988;48:91–4.[Abstract]
Wadden TA, Stunkard AJ, Day SC, Gould RA, Rubin CJ. Less food, less hunger: reports of appetite and symptoms in a controlled study of a protein-sparing modified fast. Int J Obes 1987;11:239–49.[Medline]
Palgi A, Read JL, Greenberg I, Hoefer MA, Bistrian BR, Blackburn GL. Multidisciplinary treatment of obesity with a protein-sparing modified fast: results in 668 outpatients. Am J Public Health 1985;75:1190–4.[Abstract]
Yang SP, Martin LJ, Schneider G. Weight reduction utilizing a protein-sparing modified fast. J Am Diet Assoc 1980;76:343–6.[Medline]
Alford BB, Blankenship AC, Hagen RD. The effects of variations in carbohydrate, protein, and fat content of the diet upon weight loss, blood values, and nutrient intake of adult obese women. J Am Diet Assoc 1990;90:534–40.[Medline]
Larosa JC, Fry AG, Muesing R, Rosing DR. Effects of high-protein, low-carbohydrate dieting on plasma lipoproteins and body weight. J Am Diet Assoc 1980;77:264–70.[Medline]
Hendler R, Bonde AA III. Very-low-calorie diets with high and low protein content: impact on triiodothyronine, energy expenditure, and nitrogen balance. Am J Clin Nutr 1988;48:1239–47.[Abstract]
Foster GD, Wyatt HR, Hill JO, et al. A randomized trial of a low-carbohydrate diet for obesity. N Engl J Med 2003;348:2082–90.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Skov AR, Toubro S, Ronn B, Holm L, Astrup A. Randomized trial on protein vs carbohydrate in ad libitum fat reduced diet for the treatment of obesity. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 1999;23:528–36.[Medline]
Brehm BJ, Seeley RJ, Daniels SR, D’Alessio DA. A randomized trial comparing a very low carbohydrate diet and a calorie-restricted low fat diet on body weight and cardiovascular risk factors in healthy women. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2003;88:1617–23.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Samaha FF, Iqbal N, Seshadri P, et al. A low-carbohydrate as compared with a low-fat diet in severe obesity. N Engl J Med 2003;348:2074–81.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Baba NH, Sawaya S, Torbay N, Habbal Z, Azar S, Hashim SA. High protein vs high carbohydrate hypoenergetic diet for the treatment of obese hyperinsulinemic subjects. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 1999;23:1202–6.[Medline]
Layman DK, Boileau RA, Erickson DJ, et al. A reduced ratio of dietary carbohydrate to protein improves body composition and blood lipid profiles during weight loss in adult women. J Nutr 2003;133:411–7.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Luscombe ND, Clifton PM, Noakes M, Farnsworth E, Wittert G. Effect of a high-protein, energy-restricted diet on weight loss and energy expenditure after weight stabilization in hyperinsulinemic subjects. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 2003;27:582–90.[Medline]
Piatti PM, Monti F, Fermo I, et al. Hypocaloric high-protein diet improves glucose oxidation and spares lean body mass: comparison to hypocaloric high-carbohydrate diet. Metabolism 1994;43:1481–7.[Medline]
Luscombe ND, Clifton PM, Noakes M, Parker B, Wittert G. Effects of energy-restricted diets containing increased protein on weight loss, resting energy expenditure, and the thermic effect of feeding in type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care 2002;25:652–7.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Forbes GB. Body fat content influences the body composition response to nutrition and exercise. Ann N Y Acad Sci 2000;904:359–65.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Webb P. The measurement of energy expenditure. J Nutr 1991;121:1897–901.[Medline]
Webb P. Human calorimeters. Westport, CT: Praeger Publishers Division, Greenwood Press Inc, 1985:11–22.
Kleiber M. Energy. In: Kleiber M, ed. The fire of life: an introduction to animal energetics. New York: Wiley & Sons, Inc, 1961:105–28.
Kleiber M. Life as a combustion process. In: Kleiber M, ed. The fire of life: an introduction to animal energetics. New York: Wiley & Sons, Inc, 1961:3–8.
Moe PW. Future directions for energy requirements and food energy values. J Nutr 1994;124(suppl):1738S–42S.[Medline]
Widdowson EM. Assessment of the energy value of human foods. London: Cambridge University Press, 1955.
Merrill AL, Watt BK. Energy value of foods, basis and derivation. Agricultural handbook no. 74. Washington, DC: Human Nutrition Research Branch, Agricultural Research Service, US Department of Agriculture, 1955.
Southgate DA, Durnin JV. Calorie conversion factors. An experimental reassessment of the factors used in the calculation of the energy value of human diets. Br J Nutr 1970;24:517–35.[Medline]
Wisker E, Feldheim W. Metabolizable energy of diets low or high in dietary fiber from fruits and vegetables when consumed by humans. J Nutr 1990;120:1331–7.[Medline]
Miles CW, Kelsay JL, Wong NP. Effect of dietary fiber on the metabolizable energy of human diets. J Nutr 1988;118:1075–81.[Medline]
Goranzon H, Forsum E, Thilen M. Calculation and determination of metabolizable energy in mixed diets to humans. Am J Clin Nutr 1983;38:954–63.[Abstract]
Baer DJ, Rumpler WV, Miles CW, Fahey GC Jr. Dietary fiber decreases the metabolizable energy content and nutrient digestibility of mixed diets fed to humans. J Nutr 1997;127:579–86.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Kruskall LJ, Campbell WW, Evans WJ. The Atwater energy equivalents overestimate metabolizable energy intake in older humans: results from a 96-day strictly controlled feeding study. J Nutr 2003;133:2581–4.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Brown J, Livesey G, Roe M, et al. Metabolizable energy of high non-starch polysaccharide-maintenance and weight-reducing diets in men: experimental appraisal of assessment systems. J Nutr 1998;128:986–95.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Miles CW. The metabolizable energy of diets differing in dietary fat and fiber measured in humans. J Nutr 1992;122:306–11.[Medline]
Goranzon H, Forsum E. Metabolizable energy in humans in two diets containing different sources of dietary fiber. Calculations and analysis. J Nutr 1987;117:267–73.[Medline]
Southgate DA. Fibre and the other unavailable carbohydrates and their effects on the energy value of the diet. Proc Nutr Soc 1973;32:131–6.[Medline]
US Department of Agriculture. Composition of foods: raw, processed, and prepared. Agriculture handbook no. 8. Washington, DC: US Government Printing Office, 1976–1988.
Davy KP, Horton T, Davy BM, Bessessen D, Hill JO. Regulation of macronutrient balance in healthy young and older men. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 2001;25:1497–502.[Medline]
Roy HJ, Lovejoy JC, Keenan MJ, Bray GA, Windhauser MM, Wilson JK. Substrate oxidation and energy expenditure in athletes and nonathletes consuming isoenergetic high- and low-fat diets. Am J Clin Nutr 1998;67:405–11.[Abstract]
Thomas CD, Peters JC, Reed GW, Abumrad NN, Sun M, Hill JO. Nutrient balance and energy expenditure during ad libitum feeding of high-fat and high-carbohydrate diets in humans. Am J Clin Nutr 1992;55:934–42.[Abstract]
Hill JO, Peters JC, Reed GW, Schlundt DG, Sharp T, Greene HL. Nutrient balance in humans: effects of diet composition. Am J Clin Nutr 1991;54:10–7.[Abstract]
Rumpler WV, Seale JL, Miles CW, Bodwell CE. Energy-intake restriction and diet-composition effects on energy expenditure in men. Am J Clin Nutr 1991;53:430–6.[Abstract]
Lean ME, James WP. Metabolic effects of isoenergetic nutrient exchange over 24 hours in relation to obesity in women. Int J Obes 1988;12:15–27.[Medline]
Abbott WG, Howard BV, Ruotolo G, Ravussin E. Energy expenditure in humans: effects of dietary fat and carbohydrate. Am J Physiol 1990;258:E347–51.[Medline]
Verboeket-van de Venne WP, Westerterp KR. Effects of dietary fat and carbohydrate exchange on human energy metabolism. Appetite 1996;26:287–300.[Medline]
Astrup A, Buemann B, Christensen NJ, Toubro S. Failure to increase lipid oxidation in response to increasing dietary fat content in formerly obese women. Am J Physiol 1994;266:E592–9.[Medline]
Whitehead JM, McNeill G, Smith JS. The effect of protein intake on 24-h energy expenditure during energy restriction. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 1996;20:727–32.[Medline]
Eisenstein J, Roberts SB, Dallal G, Saltzman E. High-protein weight-loss diets: are they safe and do they work? A review of the experimental and epidemiologic data. Nutr Rev 2002;60:189–200.[Medline]
Bandini LG, Schoeller DA, Dietz WH. Metabolic differences in response to a high-fat vs. a high-carbohydrate diet. Obes Res 1994;2:348–54.[Medline]
Mikkelsen PB, Toubro S, Astrup A. Effect of fat-reduced diets on 24-h energy expenditure: comparisons between animal protein, vegetable protein, and carbohydrate. Am J Clin Nutr 2000;72:1135–41.[Abstract/Free Full Text]
Kreitzman SN, Coxon AY, Szaz KF. Glycogen storage: illusions of easy weight loss, excessive weight regain, and distortions in estimates of body composition. Am J Clin Nutr 1992;56(suppl):292S–3S.[Abstract]
Pietrobelli A, Allison DB, Heshka S, et al. Sexual dimorphism in the energy content of weight change. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 2002;26:1339–48.[Medline]
Kempen KP, Saris WH, Westerterp KR. Energy balance during an 8-wk energy-restricted diet with and without exercise in obese women. Am J Clin Nutr 1995;62:722–9.[Abstract]
Heymsfield SB, Darby PC, Muhlheim LS, Gallagher D, Wolper C, Allison DB. The calorie: myth, measurement, and reality. Am J Clin Nutr 1995;62(suppl):1034S–41S.[Abstract]
Clark D, Tomas F, Withers RT, et al. Energy metabolism in free-living, ‘large-eating’ and ‘small-eating’ women: studies using 2H2(18)O. Br J Nutr 1994;72:21–31.[Medline]
Racette SB, Schoeller DA, Kushner RF, Neil KM. Exercise enhances dietary compliance during moderate energy restriction in obese women. Am J Clin Nutr 1995;62:345–9.[Abstract]
Mertz W, Tsui JC, Judd JT, et al. What are people really eating? The relation between energy intake derived from estimated diet records and intake determined to maintain body weight. Am J Clin Nutr 1991;54:291–5.[Abstract]
Yao M, Roberts SB. Dietary energy density and weight regulation. Nutr Rev 2001;59:247–58.[Medline]

Typical Adonis.....just copy and post. No intellectual knowledge.

"A calorie is a calorie"  Dumb Fvck.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #243 on: March 18, 2007, 04:59:42 PM »
Adonis is buckling under the pressure of his fake principles  ;D

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: March 18, 2007, 04:59:46 PM »
He has done that 4 other times.  He contends he has had THE BEST results with my methods so far.

Don`t put words into his mouth moron.

he has been on your diet for 6 weeks and still has giant pockets of fat. Is that his best results so far?

god help him

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: March 18, 2007, 05:00:15 PM »
Mr. Magoo looks like he stinks. hahahah

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: March 18, 2007, 05:00:19 PM »
hahhahah

Fagoo is all about the creamy sauce.

Its what he eats on his boyfriends MeatBalls.
Hahahah this place is full of jokes.
Typical Adonis.....just copy and post. No intellectual knowledge.

"A calorie is a calorie"  Dumb Fvck.
HEY MORON YOU ASK FOR STUDIES YOU GET THEM!!!! You want his personal experiences then you deny them. He has pictures to prove it. You are so fucking thick headed you refuse to listen. You will forever be stuck in the matrix.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: March 18, 2007, 05:01:29 PM »
Mr. Magoo looks like he stinks. hahahah
Hahahah with those glasses he is reminiscent of a nappy layne norton. Hahahaha look at his shitty hair ahaha. It almsot looks like he has some kind of pony tail or something.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: March 18, 2007, 05:02:22 PM »
Hahahah if i was that fucking ugly i'd atleast blot my face out ahahah. He says this picture is a "few years" old ahahaha. Ok "mistermagoo"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: March 18, 2007, 05:03:13 PM »
Hahahah with those glasses he is reminiscent of a nappy layne norton. Hahahaha look at his shitty hair ahaha. It almsot looks like he has some kind of pony tail or something.

hahhah He looks like a typical boy, touched by his father and wrestling with his onw sexuality.  hahahahah

He started lifting weights for the gay community.