Author Topic: 1.5 months following The Adonis Principles...progress pics  (Read 36827 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: 1.5 months following The Adonis Principles...progress pics
« Reply #175 on: March 18, 2007, 04:33:09 PM »
Stupid people = the easiest subjects for brainwashing.

:-*

Hahahahahahaha this is an ownage on a metaphysical level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Debussey has a new found respect in me from now on :)

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #176 on: March 18, 2007, 04:33:23 PM »
I think we both know the answer to that one, but did you know that if you took one guy (Adonis) who normally sucked 1000 cocks a day and made him suck 1000 black cocks only a day instead, you'd end up with Buttsuck :o

Hahaha, are you saying that all Adonis needs is a "push" in the right direction?

DEREK ANTHONY TO THE RESCUE!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #177 on: March 18, 2007, 04:33:28 PM »
It is all a joke. Why can't you understand that a calorie is a calorie. That is an equate to saying that an electric stove can't boil water as well as a gas stove. Total nonsense.

saying a calorie is a calorie is sort of like saying exercise is exercise, so it doesn't matter if you're doing pushups and jumping rope or lifting heavy weights, because either way you'll grow the same way. protein != carbs != fat.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: March 18, 2007, 04:33:45 PM »
Oh brother, "A calorie is a calorie"

So if someone eats 1000 calories of plain white sugar and another guy eats 1000 calories of good food, what happens then? hahahaha

They will both lose weight.... Although one might be lacking his neccesary nutrients. But you could still loose weight on a diet of pure sugar.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: March 18, 2007, 04:34:24 PM »
saying a calorie is a calorie is sort of like saying exercise is exercise, so it doesn't matter if you're doing pushups and jumping rope or lifting heavy weights, because either way you'll grow the same way. protein != carbs != fat.
Technically thats true. Doing flys is the same thing as doing bench. The pecs are being stimulated and will still grow...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #180 on: March 18, 2007, 04:35:21 PM »
Why stay away from high protien. The body only needs a gram per pound at MAX and that may ever be too much. I never said avoid protien. Now you are just making a silly babbling fool out of yourself and putting words in my mouth. Piss off.

What do you base this statement on?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #181 on: March 18, 2007, 04:36:27 PM »
They will both lose weight.... Although one might be lacking his neccesary nutrients. But you could still loose weight on a diet of pure sugar.

Oh man, come on. It's not all about losing weight, it's about nutrient deficiency. Eating less of good food is way better than just eating crap. That's my point.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: March 18, 2007, 04:37:06 PM »

What do you base this statement on?

-Hedge
What do you base you knowledge on of it needing 1.5-2 grams on? Don't give me that silly themorgenic principle either. There are studies that show you only need about 30-40 grams of protien or so. If a man weights 170 then he has about 30-50 lbs of muscle on him. That would be 1 gram per pounds of muscle. Not one grams for bone, blood, organs, etc.....

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: March 18, 2007, 04:38:09 PM »

Oh man, come on. It's not all about losing weight, it's about nutrient deficiency. Eating less of good food is way better than just eating crap. That's my point.
Yea.... you may be malnourished, but you will still lose weight. Thats the point. Eating 1000 units of energy is the same as a 1000 units of energy. Does a gas stove and an electric stove both not heat the same pot?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #184 on: March 18, 2007, 04:38:21 PM »
Tweeter lost a very good amount of fat for 6 weeks.  Stomach looks 4 inches smaller now.

Everyone is denying it just because they don't like Adonis.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #185 on: March 18, 2007, 04:38:51 PM »
It is all a joke. Why can't you understand that a calorie is a calorie. That is an equate to saying that an electric stove can't boil water as well as a gas stove. Total nonsense.

Oh no, not more of this crap.

An empty is ..............an empty calorie.

Buttsucker says eat McDonalds all day.......and florish.  ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: March 18, 2007, 04:39:00 PM »
I feel that my progress is on par with most naturals.

no offense, dude, but if you're 22 then you've been lifting for 8 years. in 8 years of lifting you have accomplished very, very little. i think your problem isn't that you didn't have the adonis principles, it's just that you didn't have a fucking clue what you were doing. i hate posting pictures of myself, but for reference here's what i looked like with roughly one year of lifting under my belt.

i was 18 there (hence the epic school art projects on the wall of my parents' house  :-X) and had started lifting near the end of my junior year in high school, so i'd say i had maybe a year of bodybuilding. after 8 years, you should be light years beyond me, but you're not.

oh and for the record, when i looked like that i ate a high protein and low carb diet, mostly lean meats and oats. that type of thing. chances are i'll start doing it again to drop back down.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: March 18, 2007, 04:39:08 PM »
Tweeter lost a very good amount of fat for 6 weeks.  Stomach looks 4 inches smaller now.

Everyone is denying it just because they don't like Adonis.
Indeed, and not an ounce of muscle lost might i add.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #188 on: March 18, 2007, 04:39:44 PM »
if you are lacking the needed nutrients in the calories then a calorie is not a caloire, piss off hick.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: March 18, 2007, 04:40:24 PM »
no offense, dude, but if you're 22 then you've been lifting for 8 years. in 8 years of lifting you have accomplished very, very little. i think your problem isn't that you didn't have the adonis principles, it's just that you didn't have a fucking clue what you were doing. i hate posting pictures of myself, but for reference here's what i looked like with roughly one year of lifting under my belt.

i was 18 there (hence the epic school art projects on the wall of my parents' house  :-X) and had started lifting near the end of my junior year in high school, so i'd say i had maybe a year of bodybuilding. after 8 years, you should be light years beyond me, but you're not.

oh and for the record, when i looked like that i ate a high protein and low carb diet, mostly lean meats and oats. that type of thing. chances are i'll start doing it again to drop back down.
ROFL!!!! Yeah... and im ugly dipshit ahahahahha. I own you in every form and fashion. Don't ever say a bad thing about me again.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #190 on: March 18, 2007, 04:40:34 PM »

Hahaha, are you saying that all Adonis needs is a "push" in the right direction?

DEREK ANTHONY TO THE RESCUE!

I'm just saying that Adonis and Buttsuck are the kind of 'guys' who walk into the local gay bar and loudly shout, "All right, which one of you big studs are going to push our stools in?" and giggle like schoolgirls. Hahahahahahaha gayer than Buttsuck's worn out knees.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: March 18, 2007, 04:40:49 PM »
Technically thats true. Doing flys is the same thing as doing bench. The pecs are being stimulated and will still grow...

a few things.

1) if what you were saying was true, doing a set of 50 with 25 pounders on flys would be the same as doing a set of 6 with 275 on the bench, because muscle stimulation is the same no matter what.

2) they are not at all stimulated to the same degree. ekg tests have shown that flys amount to aroudn 60% of the pectoral fibers being activated.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: March 18, 2007, 04:41:22 PM »
if you are lacking the needed nutrients in the calories then a calorie is not a caloire, piss off hick.
ROFL YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND CANNOT SEE SIMPLE LOGIC!!!! Please leave. Get a job as a janitor as you are too stupid and not capable of furthering your education.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: March 18, 2007, 04:41:32 PM »
Indeed, and not an ounce of muscle lost might i add.
sure

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #194 on: March 18, 2007, 04:42:09 PM »
Are you telling me that this guy lost fat just by not eating as many calories as he normally did?

Why this is the biggest breakthrough in the history of dieting!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: March 18, 2007, 04:42:20 PM »
a few things.

1) if what you were saying was true, doing a set of 50 with 25 pounders on flys would be the same as doing a set of 6 with 275 on the bench, because muscle stimulation is the same no matter what.

2) they are not at all stimulated to the same degree. ekg tests have shown that flys amount to aroudn 60% of the pectoral fibers being activated.
No because the weight is different. Heavy bench will use more fibers the 25 pound flys. Now you are just being silly.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #196 on: March 18, 2007, 04:42:50 PM »

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: March 18, 2007, 04:43:12 PM »
Are you telling me that this guy lost fat just by not eating as many calories as he normally did?

Why this is the biggest breakthrough in the history of dieting!

Hey man well im glad you see it. These other fucking morons dont.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: March 18, 2007, 04:43:58 PM »
shut up you fat twunt.  ;)
Hahahah be careful not to offend his diet. People get very offended when you mock their miserable existance of eating boiled chicken and lettuce WITH NO SALT might i add.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: March 18, 2007, 04:44:22 PM »
ok try it this way, hick. maybe it seems you can lose weight(that includes muscle) but can you put it on? im talking quality muscle and to do that you need to jack up the protein. and you still talk like adonis.