Author Topic: No one is literally a no one  (Read 150303 times)

qiniz

• Getbig II
Re: No one is literally a no one
« Reply #225 on: April 07, 2008, 02:16:12 PM »
when he claimed those pics to be of me, i simply offered up a wager in order to shut him up- after all, he's a powerlifter and the guy in the pics clearly wouldnt stand a chance against the likes of jpegg.

easy money i'd think.

refusing the bet and backdooring it only proves he knows he got caught with his pants down.

as for your other point, i have no interest in proving myself to anyone online, who'll i'll never interact with, especially the likes of those who like to give but can't take.

to what end?

i could post pics and video, all for what- to prove to myself anonymous strangers?

as far as i'm concerned that the ultimate in people knowing they have affected you- your need to defend yourself by doing what they want.

for what?

maybe because you challenged him to BOTH post vids, he did, AND NOW ITS YOUR TURN??

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #226 on: April 07, 2008, 02:16:26 PM »
STFU DICKHEAD!

a well thought out and not entirely unexpected reply, michael.

but i still see no proof of your accusations.

caught lying yet again, huh sparky?

you'd figure you'd learn after a while.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: April 07, 2008, 02:21:06 PM »
for what?

maybe because you challenged him to BOTH post vids, he did, AND NOW ITS YOUR TURN??

yeah, lemme get right on that qiniz.

i'll hop to it just to satisfy you.

::)

sorry about your luck.

come up with the financial conditions for the arrangement. if you can't, then consider yourself excused.

b

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #228 on: April 07, 2008, 02:21:52 PM »
Translation: I'm that ugly turd in the pics and I'm gonna continue to melt down like I've been so far :-\

Spot on 100%

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: April 07, 2008, 02:23:04 PM »
Translation: I'm that ugly turd in the pics and I'm gonna continue to melt down like I've been so far :-\

is this supposed to be funny or intelligent?

if not, congratulations on a job well done.
b

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #230 on: April 07, 2008, 02:24:44 PM »
is this supposed to be funny or intelligent?

if not, congratulations on a job well done.

Watch your blood pressure man - you don't want a poor intern breathing into your mouth cause you had a cardiac arrest. Nobody deserves that ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: April 07, 2008, 02:31:12 PM »
thank you for posting the link to the page where you and your husband knowingly steal the pics of a mod's girl off another board and post them as yourself. there is a thread in the dump where i exposed you for it too. nice work, nancy drew. your junior g- man badge is in the mail.

but seriously, how pathetic are you and michael?

do you crave attention so badly you have to claim pics of other women as you own? sorry- redundant question.

by the way, it wasn't me who went to kaiser.

;)

thanks for playing, hun.
Oh it was nothing.  ;D  Much like you no one.  ;)

And no, I don't crave attention, especially from you.  You are nothing to me and I don't need you or your approval.  And anyone who knows anything here know Mike wasn't really trying to pass Kaiser's wife off as me.  They know his sense of humor.  You were just trying to stir up shit and did so.  THAT is what's pathetic.

So, let me thank you for playing dweeb.  You have succeeded in turning a lot of people against you here on getbig.  Why don't you go crawl back under that rock you reside at.  :-*
:D Weee

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: April 07, 2008, 03:24:37 PM »
So, let me thank you for playing dweeb.  You have succeeded in turning a lot of people against you here on getbig.  Why don't you go crawl back under that rock you reside at.  :-*

LOL judging by the massive length of his posts, he obviously puts a lot of effort into this site. If he tried to log off, we might have a suicide on our hands :-\

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #233 on: April 07, 2008, 04:52:50 PM »
no one is the only person i have harassed on this site, and that is because hes an idiot douche.  i seriously think he has some psychological disorder that keeps him from seeing how bad he is owned, otherwise he would have been gone a long time ago. 

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: April 07, 2008, 04:56:19 PM »

And no, I don't crave attention, especially from you.  You are nothing to me and I don't need you or your approval.  And anyone who knows anything here know Mike wasn't really trying to pass Kaiser's wife off as me.  They know his sense of humor.  You were just trying to stir up shit and did so.  THAT is what's pathetic.

dweeb?

your showing your age, hun.

it really bothers me the likes of you and your 'man' have 'turned against me'.

how will i ever sleep tonite?

lol.

thanks for coming out, princess.

b

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: April 07, 2008, 04:58:19 PM »

are you implying that National Geographic is furiosly trying find out who took this picture to sue them for making their magazine look like a pile of shit, Laura?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: April 07, 2008, 05:07:56 PM »
no one is the only person i have harassed on this site, and that is because hes an idiot douche.  i seriously think he has some psychological disorder that keeps him from seeing how bad he is owned, otherwise he would have been gone a long time ago. 

no, you got upset when i made this little gem of information my signature...

you dont get gyno on one pec but not the other  ::)

probably one of the most stupid things i have read on a bodybuilding board to date.

nice work, 'big tymer'.
b

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #237 on: April 07, 2008, 05:09:09 PM »
you sure give this thread alot of attention, is this the most attention you've ever got in your life?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: April 07, 2008, 05:11:23 PM »
are you implying that National Geographic is furiosly trying find out who took this picture to sue them for making their magazine look like a pile of shit, Laura?

you get less funny every time you post, which is quite an accomplishment if you stop to think about it.

but it isn't too late to turn the trend around- make us all laugh and post up a pic of yourself displaying that magnificent 'o' taper, doughboy.

b

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: April 07, 2008, 05:12:03 PM »
you get less funny every time you post, which is quite an accomplishment if you stop to think about it.

but it isn't too late to turn the trend around- make us all laugh and post up a pic of yourself displaying that magnificent 'o' taper, doughboy.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: April 07, 2008, 05:39:57 PM »
you sure give this thread alot of attention, is this the most attention you've ever got in your life?

no.

you?
b

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: April 07, 2008, 06:19:48 PM »

how will i ever sleep tonite?

Face down, biting your pillow.  You know, your usual nightly ritual.   ;)
:D Weee

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #242 on: April 07, 2008, 06:37:30 PM »
i wonder how many families no one could feed in starving africa...his belly alone could feed a village...just slice right into them...nice and deep...nice and deep
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: April 07, 2008, 07:25:39 PM »
Face down, biting your pillow.  You know, your usual nightly ritual.   ;)

that's no way for a woman of your age to be talking now is it?

be careful, 'cheri lane'- the trailer park in you is starting to show.

far from lady like behaviour, thats for sure.

but then again, being a lady is probably not something you'd get accused of anyway.

b

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: April 07, 2008, 07:27:15 PM »
i wonder how many families no one could feed in starving africa...his belly alone could feed a village...just slice right into them...nice and deep...nice and deep

hahaha!!!!!  And think of how many kerosene candles he could keep lit with that blubber from his gyno tits

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: April 07, 2008, 07:29:11 PM »
hahaha!!!!!  And think of how many kerosene candles he could keep lit with that blubber from his gyno tits

the irony of you making this post is staggering.

nice work, lumpy.
b

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #246 on: April 07, 2008, 07:32:57 PM »
the irony of you making this post is staggering.

nice work, lumpy.

You should audition for Bangbros They are always looking for big natural tits!! What a simple bitch!!
Spirit of Truth

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: April 07, 2008, 07:34:05 PM »
You should audition for Bangbros They are always looking for big natural tits!! What a simple bitch!!

How do you think the milk production on those flabby moobs is?  It must be nice to be like "no one" and get your whole protein intake for the day from your own titties

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #248 on: April 07, 2008, 07:38:19 PM »
How do you think the milk production on those flabby moobs is?  It must be nice to be like "no one" and get your whole protein intake for the day from your own titties
I just had a disgusting image of pumphard and no one milking each other. :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #249 on: April 07, 2008, 07:41:51 PM »

Yeah He is full of milky fun!!
Spirit of Truth