Author Topic: Jessica Paxson Putnum leaves Peter....  (Read 83198 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
I think she may have a problem with her name too.

"Hi, I'm John, what's your name?"

"My name is Bikinislut"

??? ??? ???

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
I think she may have a problem with her name too.

"Hi, I'm John, what's your name?"

"My name is Bikinislut"

??? ??? ???

OK, "dutchguy"

littleguns

• Getbig V
Here's what I think.you're. A girl looking for attention. You wear tight stuff to the gym and show off your cleavage in public BUT also give people shot when they look or stare at them

The_Leafy_Bug

From my experience the only people i have known to cheat were married women in their mid 30's. The second something goes wrong in a relationship they go seek someone else. I also hear the "my husband just let himself go and i am no longer attracted to him anymore" line a lot.

kh300

• Getbig V
From my experience the only people i have known to cheat were married women in their mid 30's. The second something goes wrong in a relationship they go seek someone else. I also hear the "my husband just let himself go and i am no longer attracted to him anymore" line a lot.

The love couples have for each other is temporary, and it fluctuates constantly. Thats why people get divorced. If people didn't use 'love' to be in a relationship then divorce rates would be lower. In this generation people are looking for this 'chemical high. Your job as a man is to attract a woman, and keep her attracted. Is that not tiring? You build comfort , you get to know her blah blah. Everything is going well.. and then one day she turns around and says 'I don't love you anymore.' Honestly I blame hollywood movies lol, and just society in general. From a young age girls are sold the idea 'love.' Whereas in older generations a lady was taught that when you marry somebody you stick with them through thick and thin, through health and sickness etc etc. 'Till death do us part' actually meant something. Now, you have to worry about keeping her 'attraction ' levels high ::)

I'd rather follow my morals, not my feelings.Instead I do the logical. Relationships take WORK, it shouldn't be based on chemical reactions. And sadly, that's the type of society we live in now. Marriages that last 50yrs, is becoming a rarity, if not extinct. That's because in our generation we live by our feelings. We're so bratty in the sense that if we don't feel good, we just exit.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
it's a man's world

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

bikinislut ::)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
LOL @ the imbeciles talking to a MAN posting as bikinislut  ::)
K

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Jessica Paxson Putnum
« Reply #260 on: July 23, 2011, 08:13:55 AM »

Careful bud. You may need him sooner than you think. You are NOT invincible. Today? Maybe. Tomorrow? Doubtful.

You do realize that when you say things like this someone ELSE is speaking through you. So, if you don't believe in God, do you then believe in Satan? If you don't believe in Satan, then why are you letting him speak for you?

If you do believe in Satan, then why don't you believe in God?

There is no gray area between Good and Evil. You are NEVER 'on the fence...'

And the ONLY reason  you feel  invincible is because God LETS you feel that way and Satan is more than happy to accomodate his gift to you.

You could have been born autisitic, diabetic, parapalegic, deaf, dumb, blind or even just plain unable to type on the internet keyboard.

You guys crave so badly to be at peace with the thought of NO God. The fact of the matter is this: You are in utter turmoil 24/7 trying to do so.

God bless you man.

Look, you fucking retard --

The only 'utter turmoil' I face is having to deal with idiots like yourself who cost the rest of us money. 

And no, there's no little man named 'Satan' either. Geez. If you choose to believe in imaginary bad guys, that's your business, but you shouldn't be surprised that so many of us are laughing at you.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
I can cook a delicious meal, I keep my place spotless, and I suck a mean cock.

Hiram?  Is that you?? 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
A

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The love couples have for each other is temporary, and it fluctuates constantly. Thats why people get divorced. If people didn't use 'love' to be in a relationship then divorce rates would be lower. In this generation people are looking for this 'chemical high. Your job as a man is to attract a woman, and keep her attracted. Is that not tiring? You build comfort , you get to know her blah blah. Everything is going well.. and then one day she turns around and says 'I don't love you anymore.' Honestly I blame hollywood movies lol, and just society in general. From a young age girls are sold the idea 'love.' Whereas in older generations a lady was taught that when you marry somebody you stick with them through thick and thin, through health and sickness etc etc. 'Till death do us part' actually meant something. Now, you have to worry about keeping her 'attraction ' levels high ::)

I'd rather follow my morals, not my feelings.Instead I do the logical. Relationships take WORK, it shouldn't be based on chemical reactions. And sadly, that's the type of society we live in now. Marriages that last 50yrs, is becoming a rarity, if not extinct. That's because in our generation we live by our feelings. We're so bratty in the sense that if we don't feel good, we just exit.
Quote for fuckin truth! Very smart observation and I have told my wife this every time she talks about how she "feels". No wonder the west is declining, the women have too much fucking rights and the future of relationships hang by a thread on how they "feel". In the third world all that bs does not exist. In their world the woman's role is to reproduce (like it was in the western world not even a century ago).

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
#

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Fuck this shit.

I want love. True love. I want to find a man that won't cheat on me. I want to get married, have a kid, the whole sha-fucking-bang.

And I don't look anywhere near as hot as Jessica.  :'(

Is there any hope for us ordinary girls? :(

I can cook a delicious meal, I keep my place spotless, and I suck a mean cock.

Is it inevitable that I will get cheated on? Or are there some good ones left.

Be honest boys.
As long as you got women willing to give it up to even a cross eyed dude like Putnam---you are fucked...
Women are the one's that opened the floodgates...each of you are responsible for the other's happiness.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
As long as you got women willing to give it up to even a cross eyed dude like Putnam---you are fucked...
Women are the one's that opened the floodgates...each of you are responsible for the other's happiness.

Sorry, man, but that's quite gayish BS  :D

If woman behaves as she should and serves her man as she should, there is no reason for man to cheat her.

Parker

• Getbig V
Sorry, man, but that's quite gayish BS  :D

If woman behaves as she should and serves her man as she should, there is no reason for man to cheat her.

What I mean is that,  there is too much temptation..it takes two to tangle...women make themselves too available these days...when's the last time a man made himself "too available"? Usually if that happens, he is a "simp".

A woman can "behave as she should" and a dude will still cheat---with a woman who makes herself available.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Jessica Paxson Putnum leaves Peter....
« Reply #268 on: July 23, 2011, 09:58:20 AM »
Of all the known planets, ours is the only one with life. That does make us very special, regardless of what's out there.

Of ALL of the known planets there are many planets where life may be sustainable but we are so minute that we have no way of knowing if there is or isn't.

Just to get to Pluto and back would take over 85 years at the speed of light.

There may be other life forms but we are not capable of realistic interstellar travel so we will never know.

You are making unverifiable statements.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #269 on: July 23, 2011, 10:01:10 AM »
Of ALL of the known planets there are many planets where life may be sustainable but we are so minute that we have no way of knowing if there is or isn't.

Just to get to Pluto and back would take over 85 years at the speed of light.

There may be other life forms but we are not capable of realistic interstellar travel so we will never know.

You are making unverifiable statements.
Interesting stuff in a Putnam topic, but to Pluto and back at light speed is about 10 hours..

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #270 on: July 23, 2011, 10:21:01 AM »
On Monday 18th July 2011, @JessFit said:

Dear friends,

Instead of answering individual messages or posts, it is with a heavy heart that I am addressing the fact that you may have heard (or will be hearing) that Peter and I are in the process of finalizing our divorce. I would never feel the need to explain something so personal if we didn’t have so many great supporters that I feel obligated to.

I wanted to make a single statement to all of our incredible friends and supporters.

My obligation lies in the fact that Peter and I have openly professed our faith and I cannot let those that know that we made a vow, promise, and covenant before God think that we gave up or that it just didn’t work out… That is far from the truth.

Without going into detail, I will say that over an extended period of our marriage there were inappropriate relationships between my husband and other women. Recently a full blown adulterous affair was committed and he continues to pursue that, instead of our marriage.

I feel the need to state the obvious…I have been far from a perfect wife and take ownership of the fact that I have a lot of things that I need to work on, but biblically none would have been reasons, or excuses for an affair or a divorce.

I have fought for my marriage because I love my husband; believe that marriage is for life, and that God blesses that union. There comes a point, though, when one has to let go. I was given no choice when things became so unhealthy.

I trust that God is working through this very difficult time in my life. I know this because I received a word from Him that not only comforted me, but possibly changed my life forever. I will leave you with that word:

*I was told by the pastor that married Peter and I (Pastor Michael Wenger http://www.strongholdministries.com) that the Lord spoke to him and told him that I should take a pen and piece of paper and write, not think about what I was writing but let the Holy Spirit guide me. He said that God would speak to me.

I was nervous about doing this, but I took his word and began to write…I started off feeling cautious and over thinking things, but all of a sudden my hand started to fly over the paper and before I knew it I was done writing, but I had no clue what I had just written.
This is what I wrote:

"March on.
You are a soldier and warrior of God and you will lead others and be an inspiration.
You have SO much more to give and you have been held back.
Gifts have been given to you and you must serve.
I am God.
Trust
Trust"

You may not believe in God, but I know in my heart, mind, soul, and the very depth of my being that this was a direct message from God. He said, “I am God”!!!

As Pastor Mike said, “some people go their whole lives without hearing God in such an amazing way, but the God of the universe was gracious enough to speak to you in this miraculous way".

This will forever change me and I know He is watching over me. I hope and pray my story will touch your hearts and you will consider getting to know this amazing and powerful God that is comforting and walking me through one of the hardest times in my life.

I ask for your prayers and thank you for all of your love and support.

In Him,

Jessica
What a fucken weirdo........... ::)

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #271 on: July 23, 2011, 10:28:06 AM »
lok at the fella putnem,, did he write anything,, did he post dirty loundry? hell fiuckkin no he didnt ,, its only this generation of fucked up americano whores who does this shit ,, whats going on here?? do you see him running around say balonie,, oh now he should!  but do you see him? fella is hurt ..why? because he most likley loved her...she on the othr hand got to tell face book whats up right now othewize...betsy ashcorm and molly brown wont talk to her anymore...

this generation is fucked up!

gh15 approved
This-----and she sounds like a complete bipolar freak....

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: July 23, 2011, 10:34:23 AM »
I wonder what will happen when Alvisi and fitness chick break up...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #273 on: July 23, 2011, 10:45:44 AM »
Damn, even that Blond Midget Bomber is taller than her

handsome fella 8)
l

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #274 on: July 23, 2011, 11:12:54 AM »
On Monday 18th July 2011, @JessFit said:

Dear friends,

Instead of answering individual messages or posts, it is with a heavy heart that I am addressing the fact that you may have heard (or will be hearing) that Peter and I are in the process of finalizing our divorce. I would never feel the need to explain something so personal if we didn’t have so many great supporters that I feel obligated to.

I wanted to make a single statement to all of our incredible friends and supporters.

My obligation lies in the fact that Peter and I have openly professed our faith and I cannot let those that know that we made a vow, promise, and covenant before God think that we gave up or that it just didn’t work out… That is far from the truth.

Without going into detail, I will say that over an extended period of our marriage there were inappropriate relationships between my husband and other women. Recently a full blown adulterous affair was committed and he continues to pursue that, instead of our marriage.

I feel the need to state the obvious…I have been far from a perfect wife and take ownership of the fact that I have a lot of things that I need to work on, but biblically none would have been reasons, or excuses for an affair or a divorce.

I have fought for my marriage because I love my husband; believe that marriage is for life, and that God blesses that union. There comes a point, though, when one has to let go. I was given no choice when things became so unhealthy.

I trust that God is working through this very difficult time in my life. I know this because I received a word from Him that not only comforted me, but possibly changed my life forever. I will leave you with that word:

*I was told by the pastor that married Peter and I (Pastor Michael Wenger http://www.strongholdministries.com) that the Lord spoke to him and told him that I should take a pen and piece of paper and write, not think about what I was writing but let the Holy Spirit guide me. He said that God would speak to me.

I was nervous about doing this, but I took his word and began to write…I started off feeling cautious and over thinking things, but all of a sudden my hand started to fly over the paper and before I knew it I was done writing, but I had no clue what I had just written.
This is what I wrote:

"March on.
You are a soldier and warrior of God and you will lead others and be an inspiration.
You have SO much more to give and you have been held back.
Gifts have been given to you and you must serve.
I am God.
Trust
Trust"

You may not believe in God, but I know in my heart, mind, soul, and the very depth of my being that this was a direct message from God. He said, “I am God”!!!

As Pastor Mike said, “some people go their whole lives without hearing God in such an amazing way, but the God of the universe was gracious enough to speak to you in this miraculous way".

This will forever change me and I know He is watching over me. I hope and pray my story will touch your hearts and you will consider getting to know this amazing and powerful God that is comforting and walking me through one of the hardest times in my life.

I ask for your prayers and thank you for all of your love and support.

In Him,

Jessica

Good for her. She made the right choice.