Author Topic: 20 NAVY SEALS from unit that killed Bin Ladin killed in Chopper Attack  (Read 19321 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: For those calling out Gracie in the Navy Seal thread...
« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2011, 03:28:38 PM »
life expectancy       78.3 US        72.4 Brazil

literacy rate            99% US        90% Brazil

BTW, I have nothing against Brazil, i just don't need a foreigner talking shit about my country.
LOL, it's pointless arsehole.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: 20 NAVY SEALS from unit that killed Bin Ladin killed in Chopper Attack
« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2011, 03:38:58 PM »
  Karma is definitely a bitch.

Show some respect dumb ass, even if you don't agree with the war!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: For those calling out Gracie in the Navy Seal thread...
« Reply #77 on: August 06, 2011, 03:48:30 PM »
LOL, it's pointless arsehole.....

i guess your lifestyle would make it pointless.

blood poisoning from tattoos
no cilia on your lungs from cigars
potential HIV infection from constant incarceration
irregular shaped brain from pointed head

;D

nycwit

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2011, 03:50:39 PM »
  Karma is definitely a bitch.
;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

lol!!!

the american terrorists got a taste of their own medicine

nycwit

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2011, 04:16:01 PM »
all these guys on getbig have been drinking too much of the kool aid the US govn't been putting in their tap water,
I DONT TAP DRINK WATER, LOL ;D ;D ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2011, 04:30:57 PM »
all these guys on getbig have been drinking too much of the kool aid the US govn't been putting in their tap water,
Correct, you get your protein from the tap though. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2011, 04:31:03 PM »

I live in da Bronx.   where are you so i can toss your ass in to the Harlem river?  

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2011, 04:32:52 PM »
MORE THAN 20 NAVY SEALS FROM UNIT THAT KILLED BIN LADEN DIED IN AFGHAN CHOPPER ATTACK
FOXNEWS.COM ^ | 8/6/2011 | Associated Press

WASHINGTON -- The Associated Press has learned that more than 20 Navy SEALs from the unit that killed Osama bin Laden were among those lost in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/06/afghan-president-31-americans-killed-in-helicopter-crash/#ixzz1UGZcWiEh

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

None of those killed in the crash is believed to have been part of the SEALs mission that killed bin Laden, but they were from the same unit as the bin Laden team.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/06/afghan-president-31-americans-killed-in-helicopter-crash/#ixzz1UIKoyY5h

on a side note using a CH-47 Chinook for commando operations is beyond retarded...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2011, 04:42:02 PM »

None of those killed in the crash is believed to have been part of the SEALs mission that killed bin Laden, but they were from the same unit as the bin Laden team.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/06/afghan-president-31-americans-killed-in-helicopter-crash/#ixzz1UIKoyY5h

on a side note using a CH-47 Chinook for commando operations is beyond retarded...

And how would you know that? Do you know anything about the Chinook? Probably not

nycwit

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2011, 04:44:26 PM »
Correct, you get your protein from the tap though. :)

omg, so original
good one

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2011, 04:45:24 PM »
Blackhawks don't do well in Afghanistan...and u can't get a whole lot of folks in them.
L

nycwit

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2011, 04:46:58 PM »
I live in da Bronx.   where are you so i can toss your ass in to the Harlem river?  

another kool aid drinking, brain washed idiot

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 06, 2011, 04:48:50 PM »
omg, so original
good one
Your American hating gimmick is real original itself. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 06, 2011, 04:49:55 PM »
chinooks are used to transport troops from a safe place to another, not right in a firefight where they have almost 0 defense but gatling guns on the sides (sometimes). It's just a giant target for rpgs.

And the proof is in what the article describes; 30 people dead because it was in a firefight instead of staying away from it.

do you see a lot of external defensive weapons and contreamesures systems on these ? It's not intended for close ground support or drops right into firefights.

nycwit

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: August 06, 2011, 04:50:09 PM »
Your American hating gimmick is real original itself. ::)
thanks

nycwit

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: August 06, 2011, 04:52:41 PM »
chinooks are used to transport troops from a safe place to another, not right in a firefight where they have almost 0 defense but gatling guns on the sides. It's just a giant target for rpgs.

And the proof is in what the article describes; 30 people dead because it was in a firefight instead of staying away from it.

"the proof is in article?..............you guys will believe anything you read ...lol

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 06, 2011, 04:55:08 PM »
chinooks are used to transport troops from a safe place to another, not right in a firefight where they have almost 0 defense but gatling guns on the sides. It's just a giant target for rpgs.

Which is the same for the Blackhawk..which has the same level of protection.  The Blackhawk was better suited for Iraq because of the less mountainous terrain. The shitbags have taken to using airborne IED's lately that could account for the chopper being taken down.  They'll rig a number of RPG's to go off over a certain area. They're not great but it looks like it worked this time.
L

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #92 on: August 06, 2011, 04:55:19 PM »

Chinooks have been used since the Vietnam War.  It has the best payload, its heavily armored, and can carry up to 21000 pounds.  Judging by the number of personnel, that would have been the only option.  Its hard to take down but not impossible.  There's not been that many accidents with the Chinooks.

Even if they flew in a Blackhawk, from the way its sounds, it would not have made much difference 
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #93 on: August 06, 2011, 04:57:36 PM »
Blackhawks don't do well in Afghanistan...and u can't get a whole lot of folks in them.
How well does the V-22 fare in combat operations?  I see them all the time on training missions along with some of the new stealth aircraft.  Our city is directly under a restricted fly zone to be used only by the Air Force, Navy and Marines and the President of the United States.  I have some footage of Air Force One doing training runs, but I would NEVER take any photos or video of the other aircraft and helicopters.  Its pretty amazing actually.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #94 on: August 06, 2011, 04:58:25 PM »
Who knew Getbig had so many Field Commanders?    

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 06, 2011, 04:58:42 PM »

Chinooks have been used since the Vietnam War.  It has the best payload, its heavily armored, and can carry up to 21000 pounds.  Judging by the number of personnel, that would have been the only option.  Its hard to take down but not impossible.  There's not been that many accidents with the Chinooks.  
you park them away from firefights, you drop personnels at a distance of where the action is going to take place.... it's not a close ground support aircraft that just stay around at low altitude spreading bullets at nmes... Has never ever been designed for this. Maybe it was an ambush, there were nmes with rpgs in a place they werent suposed to be... i dont know.

A chinook is not an attack chopper... It transports people and vehicles from a place to another and has basic defenses just in case but that's about it. It can be shot down easely by heavy machine guns or rpgs at close ranges, this is why it is not to be used in these situations.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 06, 2011, 05:02:17 PM »
U can pack alot of Marines into the V-22 but they're hanger queens and require alot of maintenance. The Marines like them because they're fast as hell. I've never been in one. Blackhawks/Ch 46/47's and the Ch-53 which the V-22 replaced but not the Osprey.

U can fast rope from a Chinook. They do it all the time, especially the 160th dudes. They may well have been extracting when they got hit.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #97 on: August 06, 2011, 05:03:25 PM »
you park them away from firefights, you drop personnels at a distance of where the action is going to take place.... it's not a close ground support aircraft that just stay around at low altitude spreading bullets at nmes... Has never ever been designed for this. Maybe it was an ambush, there were nmes with rpgs in a place they werent suposed to be... i dont know.

A chinook is not an attack chopper...
Just because you played Call of Duty and Ace Combat all the way through on the Easy setting does not mean you even know what you are remotely talking about.  I bet you never served in the military of any branch, nor have you ever been involved as a Civilian contractor or Federal employee.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 06, 2011, 05:06:08 PM »
I believe in COD 2 u crash in a chinook..so there u go.
L

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 06, 2011, 05:10:07 PM »
dont you guys read the articles you re commenting?  ::)
The Taliban claimed they downed the helicopter with rocket fire while it was taking part in a raid on a house where insurgents were gathered in the province of Wardak late Friday. It said wreckage of the craft was strewn at the scene.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/06/afghan-president-31-americans-killed-in-helicopter-crash/#ixzz1UIUBOIUj

Bad use of a craft that wasnt designed for such operations, period.  Black hawks would have had more chances of dodging rpgs. But a fucking chinook for such an operation? retarded. I guess it covered half the sky for those aiming at it with rpgs.