Author Topic: SUMMER '14  (Read 80369 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: SUMMER '14
« Reply #300 on: June 20, 2014, 03:05:54 PM »

It's a picture of 3 guys and a girl on the couch. It's a really strange photo.

It is strange. If you look close the guy and the girl have almost no bodily contact with the two dudes sitting next to them. Now I am not expert on orgies, but I suspect they are more fun when everyone gets involved with each other.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: June 20, 2014, 03:15:50 PM »
Have you ever thought about earning a living working from home, but you didn't want the big start-up costs of most programs? If you have, then your time has come. You can get started with us for FREE. If you can copy and paste, you can earn $50 - $200 per day or more. What we do is advertise for large companies that are looking for new customers. Once you join, you become part of a team, using a proven system, you aren't ignored, and left just hearing crickets. So if you're serious about earning money working from home, then add me as a friend on Facebook.

Will do. Although I am retired and doing fine financially, a fellow can always use and extra 5 grand or so a month for doing little else than copying and pasting. Can I earn this under-the-table? I wouldn't want to screw with my SSI.  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: June 20, 2014, 03:17:47 PM »
dear swollencrack- is that right? fuck you guys have so many names I get them mixed up and can't keep track.

it seems your angry. you've gone from a happy spirited young man who's whole bright GB future laid in front of him. full of promise and hope. reduced now to a g4p stunted and somewhat unintelligent individual who's whole sum of life is being #shredz on Instagram while dieting for the next photo shoot where you'll suggestively pull your shorts down for all the fanboys you've accumulated who's attention has given you some kind of sense of accomplishment.

congrats on that.

my advice to you is to come back under a different account and try again. this time don't try to play the big banana making it look like your blessing is all with your presence. a guy who's short enough to sleep in a shoe box doesn't have 'presence', sunshine. your a flea on the balls of lion that is the collective known as getbig.

take you and the rest of your effeminate lipstick wearing 'crew' and head on over to bbing.com where maybe some pimply faced bonerack will be impressed w your midgetry, Daisy.

This is one of the best posts I have ever read here.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: June 20, 2014, 03:20:21 PM »
Who are the mods?

www.tristen.getshredz.co m

(Moderators: Max_Rep, MindSpin, Princess L, Ron, Grant_Michaels, OneMoreRep)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #304 on: June 20, 2014, 03:22:57 PM »
top bad 1.8mil of Phils followers are the same person

Didn't know Joon was a big Heath fan.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #305 on: June 20, 2014, 03:26:15 PM »

this was very good.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #306 on: June 20, 2014, 03:27:31 PM »
this was very good.
It's actually where I was going originally, but then I was unsure if Joon liked heath or not, so I just said "the same person". Lol

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #307 on: June 20, 2014, 03:33:21 PM »
It's actually where I was going originally, but then I was unsure if Joon liked heath or not, so I just said "the same person". Lol

youre still in my top 10.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #308 on: June 20, 2014, 03:51:14 PM »
I believe you, I just have not heard of many people making a killing of it.

How would you sell to your Instagram followers? (if you had instagram)

It would be incorporated into an overall digital marketing strategy.   You don't use instagram for the ecomm (selling) part, but more for the message and awareness part.  It's a very cost effective way to reach your base.

Look at it this way - what would it cost a company to get a piece of information to directly to a market segment that uses it products or follows the industry?  They'd first have to ID who they wanted to target, then pay for various means to deliver the message.   It would cost a bundle.  With instagram/twitter, etc, it costs nothing.

This is why companies offer discounts to their products when traffic is driven to them from other sites - it's because it's cheaper for the company to be contacted by an interested party through someone else's medium than it is for them to charge full price and identify and market to the consumer themselves......
Y

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #309 on: June 20, 2014, 03:52:03 PM »

Tristen, Fuck this guy right off.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #310 on: June 20, 2014, 06:59:43 PM »
Real people real results:

Jesus, where to begin with this tool.

Insecure dork with shitty tattoos that express to his top bf that he likes the sweet sound of the music his nuts make when they hit his chin

Theres a ton of these dorks at the gym now that kids are out of school and home for summer from college that have HORRRRRRIBLE fucking tattoos on their rib cages and full or half sleeves going on. I almost feed like odd man out for having no tats. They all have flat brim hats, most of them wear the jordan style sneakers with open laces and huge tongue that go hallway up their calf. All while mean mugging everyone that is in their line of sight. AN army of frickin dorks thinking they're tough...etc uughhhh

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #311 on: June 20, 2014, 07:01:45 PM »

This is the perfect cock pulling physique ...seriously.

Very few women are attracted to midgets with duck lip faces.

This is the exact sort of tool that is at my gym. Stupid hat, stupid shoes, stupid face ....ughhh

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #312 on: June 20, 2014, 07:11:12 PM »
Jesus, where to begin with this tool.

Insecure dork with shitty tattoos that express to his top bf that he likes the sweet sound of the music his nuts make when they hit his chin

Theres a ton of these dorks at the gym now that kids are out of school and home for summer from college that have HORRRRRRIBLE fucking tattoos on their rib cages and full or half sleeves going on. I almost feed like odd man out for having no tats. They all have flat brim hats, most of them wear the jordan style sneakers with open laces and huge tongue that go hallway up their calf. All while mean mugging everyone that is in their line of sight. AN army of frickin dorks thinking they're tough...etc uughhhh

Dude, so obnoxious. We have this one midget that always tries to check out my wife, and/or mug me... he gets so pissed when we laugh at him, always trying to catch my wifes eye and give her the joey swoll 'y so srs' face, except hes about 5'4" and looks ridiculous... matching colored hat, shirt, shorts...... he looks like hes the abusive type though, he literally got pissed when my wife saw him trying to catch her eye and she pointed him out to me and laughed at his blue steel duck face, he got extrenely upset and stormed off and tossed a dumbell.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #313 on: June 20, 2014, 09:41:10 PM »

::)

98,000 followers

https://www.facebook.com/joeyswoll

vs

1.9 Million

https://www.facebook.com/philheath

I'm not going to hate on this "Swole" or Tristin. But whether it's 98k or 1.9mil followers you have to take into consideration no matter what social media source, followers can be bought. I know people with over 40k followers that are no names and I know for a fact those followers are not organic. 

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: June 21, 2014, 02:02:16 AM »
Girl stop, the last thing we're desperate for is online buzz when our head athlete has more social media followers than Mr.O himself

then why are you on getbig dropping shredz hashtags ???

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #315 on: June 21, 2014, 02:18:11 AM »

Classic. Gay even by say Derrick Antony standards

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: June 21, 2014, 02:20:31 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: June 21, 2014, 02:24:57 AM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: June 21, 2014, 03:08:44 AM »
What ingredients are in the night time shredz? I just came home from visiting my friend in hospital. She is yellow and her liver is in a bad way. The doctors think it might be from the supps she is taking and she is taking a few shredz products.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: June 21, 2014, 03:14:28 AM »
What ingredients are in the night time shredz? I just came home from visiting my friend in hospital. She is yellow and her liver is in a bad way. The doctors think it might be from the supps she is taking and she is taking a few shredz products.

you are kidding me? Damn Tristen.

The Doctor needs to do proper testing instead of Thinking its #Shredz
Tell her to find another doctor, I bet she is taking orals too.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: June 21, 2014, 03:17:28 AM »
you are kidding me? Damn Tristen.

The Doctor needs to do proper testing instead of Thinking its #Shredz
Tell her to find another doctor, I bet she is taking orals too.
She is only taking shredz supps. She got admitted yesterday. It's pretty serious. She resembles a Simpson. Even her eyes are yellow.

Simple Simon

« Reply #321 on: June 21, 2014, 05:43:46 AM »
Every time I post a shred bottle 100 and 30 thousand people see it. That's how, it's free marketing. I don't know an easier way to spell it for you.

In case you want to look at what that is written down its 130,000
Save it in case you need to write it down again without looking dumb.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: June 21, 2014, 05:47:24 AM »
She is only taking shredz supps. She got admitted yesterday. It's pretty serious. She resembles a Simpson. Even her eyes are yellow.

please take a pic of her so we can hashtag it.

I have to defend Tristen here, I doubt its shredz, no way.

Sorry to say Booty but this friend may be dead soon :-\

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: June 21, 2014, 07:34:44 AM »

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #324 on: June 21, 2014, 07:42:17 AM »
please take a pic of her so we can hashtag it.

I have to defend Tristen here, I doubt its shredz, no way.

Sorry to say Booty but this friend may be dead soon :-\

At least we know shredz contains active ingredients now  :o