Author Topic: Stan McQuary is good, but my buddy Charles is hold it down for Greenville, SC!!!  (Read 13619 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
No doubt this charles guy will win. No doubt.
Stan still carries middle weight mass and not light heavy.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
A picture may be worth a thousand words, but the photograph taken in 1933 of a brown-skinned boy wearing a swastika in a schoolyard in Hamburg, Germany, does not begin to tell the story of the remarkable life of Hans J. Massaquoi. Mr. Massaquoi, former managing editor of Ebony magazine, has now told the story himself in his new book, Destined to Witness: Growing Up Black in Nazi Germany.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Adonis STFU please ,are you that stupid  ???

Blacks and the Nazi Killing Fields

. Volumes have been written about the mass murder of Jews, Poles, Gypsies, the disabled and retarded, she writes. But there is virtually nothing said about the horrors that befell Blacks who were born in Germany or Black American soldiers captured and executed by the Nazis.

The "Rhineland black bastards" that Hitler railed against in Mein Kampf were among the German Blacks rounded up and brutally exterminated . They were the offspring of German women and African soldiers who remained behind after the French occupation of the Rhineland in World War 1.
The German SS infantry were given war-time orders to take no "Negro prisoners alive".
One thousand French army Senegalese soldiers were used as factory slave labourers and then executed on orders of the owner, a high-ranking Nazi.
Black prisoners of war were murdered. Reports say that on "May 4, 1944, three Colored Americans were hanged in the public square after being taken from a Budapest jail."
In Belgium, Dec. 17, 1944, eleven Black Americans were brutally executed at the hands of Nazi racists. A monument was dedicated to their honour in 1989.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

BLACKS DURING THE HOLOCAUST   

The fate of black people from 1933 to 1945 in Nazi Germany and in German-occupied territories ranged from isolation to persecution, sterilization, medical experimentation, incarceration, brutality, and murder. However, there was no systematic program for their elimination as there was for Jews and other groups.

After World War I, the Allies stripped Germany of its African colonies. The German military stationed in Africa (Schutztruppen), as well as missionaries, colonial bureaucrats, and settlers, returned to Germany and took with them their racist attitudes. Separation of whites and blacks was mandated by the Reichstag (German parliament), which enacted a law against mixed marriages in the African colonies.

Following World War I and the Treaty of Versailles (1919), the victorious Allies occupied the Rhineland in western Germany. The use of French colonial troops, some of whom were black, in these occupation forces exacerbated anti-black racism in Germany. Racist propaganda against black soldiers depicted them as rapists of German women and carriers of venereal and other diseases. The children of black soldiers and German women were called “Rhineland Bastards.” The Nazis, at the time a small political movement, viewed them as a threat to the purity of the Germanic race. In Mein Kampf (My Struggle), Hitler charged that “the Jews had brought the Negroes into the Rhineland with the clear aim of ruining the hated white race by the necessarily-resulting bastardization.”

African German mulatto children were marginalized in German society, isolated socially and economically, and not allowed to attend university. Racial discrimination prohibited them from seeking most jobs, including service in the military. With the Nazi rise to power they became a target of racial and population policy. By 1937, the Gestapo (German secret state police) had secretly rounded up and forcibly sterilized many of them. Some were subjected to medical experiments; others mysteriously “disappeared.”

The racist nature of Adolf Hitler's regime was disguised briefly during the Olympic Games in Berlin in August 1936, when Hitler allowed 18 African American athletes to compete for the U.S. team. However, permission to compete was granted by the International Olympic Committee and not by the host country.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Adonis....

Hitler believed Negros to be subhuman and not fit  to have the right to live. Thats where the challenge came from....to prove the Arian race was superior and that blacks or any other race for that matter where nothing  but animals. He had the greatist disdain for Jews even though he had Jewish blood in him.

He thought blacks were subhuman and that the white race was the master race that was better and greater in strength and speed than any other race

Jesse Owens proved that notion about the master race false.

Hitler was evil incarnate ...

As for you, Vince...im surprised you didnt learn jack from your friend....I have a hard time believing you trained with him
Absolutely correct Jerry. This is not up for debate. Holding an opposite belief would have you laughed out of any respected history department anywhere. There is no room for apologists or crackpots on this subject, despite any anectdotal evidence to the contrary.  >:( 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
charles dixon looks alot like caprioese murray. great physique. vince wyhen is it your turn to go pro?

Me and him are going completely different directions.  I have one more year to wait and I'll be able to compete for a pro card in the WNBF.  2008 will make 7 years since I've used steroids.  By then I should have matured my physique enough to be a viable competitor

A

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Me and him are going completely different directions.  I have one more year to wait and I'll be able to compete for a pro card in the WNBF.  2008 will make 7 years since I've used steroids.  By then I should have matured my physique enough to be a viable competitor

Good luck Vince, looking forward to compete against you ;)

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
charles dixon looks alot like caprioese murray. great physique. vince wyhen is it your turn to go pro?

True That !  I thought of Capriese immediately. Stan has got a fight on his hands.

powerplus

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Charles 1st
Stan 2nd

Even as good as Stan looks, he would have lost to Allin in the middleweights even if had dropped to middle weights. He is basically stuck in "no man's land". Looks great..........but needs more muscle to compete with the elite (win). He has definitely got the lines to do serious damage.

bb doc

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Vince -

Got any pics of you + Charles?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

BLACKS DURING THE HOLOCAUST   

The fate of black people from 1933 to 1945 in Nazi Germany and in German-occupied territories ranged from isolation to persecution, sterilization, medical experimentation, incarceration, brutality, and murder. However, there was no systematic program for their elimination as there was for Jews and other groups.

After World War I, the Allies stripped Germany of its African colonies. The German military stationed in Africa (Schutztruppen), as well as missionaries, colonial bureaucrats, and settlers, returned to Germany and took with them their racist attitudes. Separation of whites and blacks was mandated by the Reichstag (German parliament), which enacted a law against mixed marriages in the African colonies.

Following World War I and the Treaty of Versailles (1919), the victorious Allies occupied the Rhineland in western Germany. The use of French colonial troops, some of whom were black, in these occupation forces exacerbated anti-black racism in Germany. Racist propaganda against black soldiers depicted them as rapists of German women and carriers of venereal and other diseases. The children of black soldiers and German women were called “Rhineland Bastards.” The Nazis, at the time a small political movement, viewed them as a threat to the purity of the Germanic race. In Mein Kampf (My Struggle), Hitler charged that “the Jews had brought the Negroes into the Rhineland with the clear aim of ruining the hated white race by the necessarily-resulting bastardization.”

African German mulatto children were marginalized in German society, isolated socially and economically, and not allowed to attend university. Racial discrimination prohibited them from seeking most jobs, including service in the military. With the Nazi rise to power they became a target of racial and population policy. By 1937, the Gestapo (German secret state police) had secretly rounded up and forcibly sterilized many of them. Some were subjected to medical experiments; others mysteriously “disappeared.”

The racist nature of Adolf Hitler's regime was disguised briefly during the Olympic Games in Berlin in August 1936, when Hitler allowed 18 African American athletes to compete for the U.S. team. However, permission to compete was granted by the International Olympic Committee and not by the host country.

Not  true my friend.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Adonis STFU please ,are you that stupid  ???

Blacks and the Nazi Killing Fields

. Volumes have been written about the mass murder of Jews, Poles, Gypsies, the disabled and retarded, she writes. But there is virtually nothing said about the horrors that befell Blacks who were born in Germany or Black American soldiers captured and executed by the Nazis.

The "Rhineland black bastards" that Hitler railed against in Mein Kampf were among the German Blacks rounded up and brutally exterminated . They were the offspring of German women and African soldiers who remained behind after the French occupation of the Rhineland in World War 1.
The German SS infantry were given war-time orders to take no "Negro prisoners alive".
One thousand French army Senegalese soldiers were used as factory slave labourers and then executed on orders of the owner, a high-ranking Nazi.
Black prisoners of war were murdered. Reports say that on "May 4, 1944, three Colored Americans were hanged in the public square after being taken from a Budapest jail."
In Belgium, Dec. 17, 1944, eleven Black Americans were brutally executed at the hands of Nazi racists. A monument was dedicated to their honour in 1989.

Blacks were NOT singled out or persecuted.  That is a FACT.
You do not know your history and are relying on biased sites.

bb doc

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
TA -

I also remember that quote from Powell's book.

However, this thread is about bb, Stan + Charles - would u mind creating a new thread to discuss these historical issues?

Tx,

bb doc

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince -

Got any pics of you + Charles?

Never took away.  I only trained with Charles a few times long before he even started competing.  I mainly trained with my co-workers at the Police Dept private facilities.  I trained at Gold's on my days off and on the weekends   

Charles mainly trained with Bobby Thompson at the time as well as with Marcus Hudson.  I'm not even sure who he trains with nowadays as Bobby has his on PT facility and Marcus moved to Atlanta. 

I went by to visit to catch up on old time and help him put together a website for him.  I actually did one but the only pictures he had was when he won the NPC Royal Cup so its basically incomplete.  If he wins, he'll definitely need a much more elaborate site than I can put together for him. 
A

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
how did this thread get hijacked into an adonis and vince history lesson on racism in nazi germany?2 scefoso's.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Vince, I don't doubt your story...but something doesn't add up. Maybe you can explain it to me

You said that you have trained with him and even up know claim that you work out, yet I cannot see any evidence of it.

I am not trying to knock you, I am just seeking answer. There are guys at my gym that started working out this summer and they are way ahead of you and they are natural
Here comes the money shot

Alex23

Trouble is right.  Me and him go way back to the good old days of Golds Gym.  We used to train together and I tell you what, even when I was juicing at the time I barely keep up with him.  He trains like a maddog straight from hell.  Hits nothing but free weights, very rarely uses a machine.....very rarely.  He uses no synthol, has no implants, no fancy supplements.  He eats, sleeps, and trains.   

I came down to the gym he works at in May and we joked around about those days.  He was 2nd last year but he told me that he was going to bring the pain like never before.
 Take notes folks 

Vince, you should've taken notes back when you trained with charles...  8)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince, I don't doubt your story...but something doesn't add up. Maybe you can explain it to me

You said that you have trained with him and even up know claim that you work out, yet I cannot see any evidence of it.

I am not trying to knock you, I am just seeking answer. There are guys at my gym that started working out this summer and they are way ahead of you and they are natural

Yes, you are knocking me and honestly I could care less about your opinion, Adonis, or anyone else's. 

However, I would appreciate it if you and rest of the peanut gallery stop hijacking this thread with crap other than the subject of the thread.  No-one wants to hear about the guys that train in your Turkish Bathhouse or Adonis's ramblings about Nazi Germany.  So please leave
A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Stan won!!!  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Stan won!!!  ;D

Just heard.  Like I said before, name recognition is a bitch.  That's bodybuilding unfortunately. 
A

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Actually Stan has been duking it out in the MWts for a number of years now. He deserves the name recognition after being in the mix for so long.
Team Goodrum!

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
What? Why doesn't anybody wanna give Stan any credit. He looked dope. Now he's gonna get more mags, $$$, and remain a solid pimp.
-

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
We used to train together and I tell you what

Why did you give up training?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

Never took away.  I only trained with Charles a few times long before he even started competing.  I mainly trained with my co-workers at the Police Dept private facilities.  I trained at Gold's on my days off and on the weekends   

Charles mainly trained with Bobby Thompson at the time as well as with Marcus Hudson.  I'm not even sure who he trains with nowadays as Bobby has his on PT facility and Marcus moved to Atlanta. 

I went by to visit to catch up on old time and help him put together a website for him.  I actually did one but the only pictures he had was when he won the NPC Royal Cup so its basically incomplete.  If he wins, he'll definitely need a much more elaborate site than I can put together for him. 

VInce isn't illegal to say you were a cop when you never actually were a cop just a mall guard.  Also, do you honestly think any of us believe anything you say.  You have never trained with this guy so you should really quit saying so.  There is not one person who would ask you for advice.  Except this guy.  You actually have this guy on your website saying he is one of your clients.  This pic tells it all.  You are horrible at any and all aspects of health and fitness.  Give it up loser you are full of shit. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Actually Stan has been duking it out in the MWts for a number of years now. He deserves the name recognition after being in the mix for so long.

Yea, Stan should have actually turned pro a few years ago in the middleweights.  Its the way it works. 

The good thing is that Charles should have a number of companies looking to recruit him as a sponsored athlete.  Not only that, this show should give him proper name recognition since this is his second runner up finish at the Nationals.  He's not going to be ignored any longer, that's for sure   

Bodybuilding is a sport however its a business as well.  Its good to turn pro but if you have to wait, then at least make some money.   
A