Author Topic: Stan McQuary is good, but my buddy Charles is hold it down for Greenville, SC!!!  (Read 13680 times)

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Who are you talking about?

You're an idiot. Take a look at the thread title and you'll know who I'm talking about. Stop asking silly questions.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

Actually, you're more than welcome to do so, TA.  Just use my name Melvin when you do.  Like I said, me and Charles go way way way wayyyyyyyy back.  However, since word has spread quickly that you're a Neo Nazi as well as your writings about "steroid using bodybuilders", you may not get a warm reception...... ;D   BTW, love the fact that you practically hid behind Johnny and kissed Branch Warren's ass.

I'd recommend you spend more time training for your fight against Derek Anthony.  He may be a stripper but he's crazy and practically dwarfs your skinny ass.   

Honestly you have a lot of people waiting in line to kick your ass.  Do you not realize the errors of your ways.  No one like you pal and if I ever ran into you, I 'll be more than happy to carry out the people's wishes

For your information,

I HATE Neo-Nazis.  To me, they are the dumbest people and have no idea about the history of Germany.  They even try to represent Christianity when Christians were next to be thrown in the oven.  Its amusing when these half-wits march around spewing hate.

What is funny, is that Hitler held no ill will at all toward Blacks whatsoever.  Remember when Jesse Owens went to Berlin and one 4 Gold Medals.  

Here read this GERMANS RESPECTED BLACK PEOPLE WAY BEFORE AMERICA EVER DID:

Owens was cheered enthusiastically by 110,000 people in Berlin's Olympic Stadium and later ordinary Germans sought his autograph when they saw him in the streets. Although had he lived in Germany, he would have been barred from citizenship under the Reich Citizenship Law of September 15, 1935 "§2 1. A Reich citizen is a subject of the State who is of German or related blood, who proves by his conduct that he is willing and fit faithfully to serve the German people and Reich." Nevertheless, Owens was allowed to travel with and stay in the same hotels as whites, an irony at the time, since Africans in the United States were denied equal rights. After a New York ticker-tape parade in his honor, Owens had to ride the freight elevator to attend a reception for him at the Waldorf-Astoria. He later recounted:

When I came back to my native country, after all the stories about Hitler, I couldn't ride in the front of the bus. I had to go to the back door. I couldn't live where I wanted. I wasn't invited to shake hands with Hitler, but I wasn't invited to the White House to shake hands with the President, either.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Trivia
Running in Berlin, Owens (like most of the athletes) wore track shoes made by Gebrüder Dassler Schuhfabrik, a German firm. The company later split in two, becoming Adidas and PUMA.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
But Jesse Owens' reception by the German public and the spectators in the Olympic stadium was warm. There were German cheers of “Yesseh Oh-vens” or just “Oh-vens” from the crowd. Owens was a true celebrity in Berlin, mobbed by autograph seekers to the point that he complained about all the attention. He later claimed that his reception in Berlin was greater than any other he had ever experienced, and he was quite popular even before the Olympics.
The Snub Myth
Hitler did shun a black American athlete at the 1936 Games, but it wasn't Jesse Owens. On the first day of the Olympics, just before Cornelius Johnson, an African American althlete who won the first gold medal for the U.S. that day, was to receive his award, Hitler left the stadium early. Prior to his departure, Hitler had received a number of winners, but Olympic officials informed the German leader that in the future he must receive all of the winners or none at all. After the first day, he opted to acknowledge none. Jesse Owens had his victories on the second day, when Hitler was no longer in attendance.

Ironically, the real snub of Owens came from his own president. Even after ticker-tape parades for Owens in New York City and Cleveland, President Franklin D. Roosevelt never publicly acknowledged Owens' achievements (gold in the 100 meter, 200 meter, 400 meter relay, and long jump). Owens was never invited to the White House and never even received a letter of congratulations from the president.
Almost two decades passed before another American president, Dwight D. Eisenhower, honored Owens by naming him “Ambassador of Sports” — in 1955.

One reason the Hitler snub myth is so hard to kill is that Owens himself, after initial attempts to set the record straight, started telling the story himself. He grew tired of trying to deny a tale that the American press had erroneously reported widely and that had taken on a life of its own. Would Hitler have snubbed Owens if he had been in the stadium on day two? Perhaps. But since he wasn't there, he didn't.
Some True Jesse Owens Stories

For his Berlin wins, Owens was wearing track shoes made by the Gebrüder Dassler Schuhfabrik, a German company. The Dassler brothers later split into two firms, known as Adidas and Puma.
In 1984, the Berlin street known as Stadionallee (Stadium boulevard), south of the Olympic stadium in Charlottenburg, was renamed Jesse-Owens-Allee. Owens' widow Ruth and his three daughters attended the dedication ceremonies on March 10 as guests of the German government.
The Jesse-Owens-Realschule/Oberschule (secondary school) is in Berlin-Lichtenberg.
Despite his stardom, Owens received no scholarship money from Ohio State University. He had to work as an elevator operator, waiter, and gas station attendent to support himself and his wife.

Two U.S. postage stamps have been issued to honor Owens, one in 1990 and another in 1998.
Jesse Owens was born in Danville, Alabama on Sept. 12, 1913. His family moved to Cleveland when he was nine. In 1949 the Owens settled in Chicago. His grave is in Chicago's Oak Woods Cemetery.
Owens became a heavy smoker following his athletic days. He died of lung cancer in Phoenix, Arizona on March 31, 1980.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince you are 29 years old.  you say back in the good ol days.  When did you first go to the gym (if you have yet) back when you were born.  Please post up any pics of you on roids.  And you better hope that guy doesn't catch you using his name.  I am pretty sure he wouldn't want to be associated with you.  And driving by the gym when he is training doesn't count as you trained with him.  Hope this helps.

You're talking out of your ass pal.  The good old days is the times we had at Gold's Gym that's no more.  It was a hardcore gym at the time, owner had respect for bodybuilders and didn't ask questions or yell at us for grunting and other B.S.  Walls had a Dorian Yates poster will "Rerack your Weights"  It may have been 8 years ago but its ancient history now.  The gym eventually went metro and this closed down in 2004. 

And yes I did train with him a few times or at least put my best effort to keep up with him because he trains extremely heavy.  Honestly, you and him would problably get along just fine. 

Now do me a favor, Keith and lets not jam up this thread with this dribble.  This thread isn't about me.

A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You see Vince,

Germans Loved Black people and Hitler had a tough time trying to figure out why the Americans treated blacks so poorly.

Blacks could have a better life, even reach stardom and be revered in Nazi Germany, but be reduced to nothing in America.

You need a history lesson and you better re think your fucking comments about me in the future.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
Vince boils his doo doo and eats it with hot sauce and chitlins.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
You see Vince,

Germans Loved Black people and Hitler had a tough time trying to figure out why the Americans treated blacks so poorly.

Blacks could have a better life, even reach stardom and be revered in Nazi Germany, but be reduced to nothing in America.

You need a history lesson and you better re think your fucking comments about me in the future.

I was already aware of "The Jesse Owens Story". 

However, I would seriously doubt that we would have had a better life in Germany.  The ones that actually lived there were thrown into concentration camps along the Jews, Gypsies, Polish, & Gays and Lesbian, and anyone else who wasn't Aryan Blood. 

Also I'm not going to get into whether you're a Nazi or whatever.  You're a racist loser of the Mr Getbig contest and your rants and picture of your adornment of Nazi garb is enough proof.

Now please post this crap on someone elses thread.
A

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
Adonis....

Hitler believed Negros to be subhuman and not fit  to have the right to live. Thats where the challenge came from....to prove the Arian race was superior and that blacks or any other race for that matter where nothing  but animals. He had the greatist disdain for Jews even though he had Jewish blood in him.

He thought blacks were subhuman and that the white race was the master race that was better and greater in strength and speed than any other race

Jesse Owens proved that notion about the master race false.

Hitler was evil incarnate ...

As for you, Vince...im surprised you didnt learn jack from your friend....I have a hard time believing you trained with him

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Adonis....

Hitler believed Negros to be subhuman and not fit  to have the right to live. Thats where the challenge came from....to prove the Arian race was superior and that blacks or any other race for that matter where nothing  but animals. He had the greatist disdain for Jews even though he had Jewish blood in him.

He thought blacks were subhuman and that the white race was the master race that was better and greater in strength and speed than any other race

As for you, Vince...im surprised you didnt learn jack from your friend....I have a hard time believing you trained with him

You are wrong.

Germans respected Blacks and blacks could do everything that whites could in Germany.  Unlike the United States.

whitewidow

vince can you make me a training DVD? ill pay 40$.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
I didnt say germans....I said Hitler...he would have made Germany hate blacks altogether. He was a great manipulator

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Adonis....

Hitler believed Negros to be subhuman and not fit  to have the right to live. Thats where the challenge came from....to prove the Arian race was superior and that blacks or any other race for that matter where nothing  but animals. He had the greatist disdain for Jews even though he had Jewish blood in him.

I did train with him however what I learned from him but his training routine wasn't anything special actually.  It was more or less being determined to succeed on any goals I set out to do is what I learned from him.  He told me a long time ago he was going to be up there with the folks in the magazines and that he was going to do what he had to do to get there. 

Like I said, he's going to make a great pro.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product//0060959614/ref=cm_aya_asin.title/002-5750546-8108002

Here is a good book to read.

He lived like a Prince in Germany as did many Black families.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

whitewidow

charles dixon looks alot like caprioese murray. great physique. vince wyhen is it your turn to go pro?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Hans lived a simple, but happy childhood with his loving mother, Bertha Nikodijevic. Hans' father, Al-Haj Massaquoi, was a law student in Dublin who only occasionally lived with the family at the consul general home in Hamburg. Eventually, the consul general was recalled to Liberia, and Hans and his mother remained in Germany.

The daily life of little Hans was quite remarkable. He was one of the few black children in Nazi Germany, and like all the other kids his age, he dreamed of joining the Hitler Youth. Increasingly, he realized the true nature of Nazism. His skin color made him a target for racist abuse.

However, in contrast to German Jews or German Roma, Hans—as a German Negro—was not persecuted. He was "just" a second-class citizen, which was actually a blessing in disguise. During World War II, his "impurity" spared him from being drafted into the German army. As unemployment, hunger and poverty grew rampant, he even tried to enlist, but he was rejected by the officers.

In 1947 Hans was able to visit Liberia, and was fascinated and shocked by its raw, rural nature. He grew estranged from his father Al-Haj, who left his mother and who came across as arrogant and tyrannical.

After that, he immigrated to the United States. He served two years in the army as a paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne Division. With his GI bill he studied journalism at the University of Illinois followed by a career at Jet magazine and then Ebony magazine, where he became managing editor.

Over the years he has visited Germany many times. He states it is still his homeland.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
A picture may be worth a thousand words, but the photograph taken in 1933 of a brown-skinned boy wearing a swastika in a schoolyard in Hamburg, Germany, does not begin to tell the story of the remarkable life of Hans J. Massaquoi. Mr. Massaquoi, former managing editor of Ebony magazine, has now told the story himself in his new book, Destined to Witness: Growing Up Black in Nazi Germany.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
A picture may be worth a thousand words, but the photograph taken in 1933 of a brown-skinned boy wearing a swastika in a schoolyard in Hamburg, Germany, does not begin to tell the story of the remarkable life of Hans J. Massaquoi. Mr. Massaquoi, former managing editor of Ebony magazine, has now told the story himself in his new book, Destined to Witness: Growing Up Black in Nazi Germany.

you learn something new everyday

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
This one is for you Vince

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Colin Powell, in his autobiography My American Journey, wrote of his tour of duty in West Germany in 1958 that for "...black GIs, especially those out of the South, Germany was a breath of freedom--they could go where they wanted, eat where they wanted, and date whom they wanted, just like other people. The dollar was strong, the beer good, and the German people friendly..."

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Colin Powell, in his autobiography My American Journey, wrote of his tour of duty in West Germany in 1958 that for "...black GIs, especially those out of the South, Germany was a breath of freedom--they could go where they wanted, eat where they wanted, and date whom they wanted, just like other people. The dollar was strong, the beer good, and the German people friendly..."
i completley agree with you,but what the fuck does colin powell know about black people ???

Hunter86

• Getbig III
How the hell does a topic on Stan McQuary, and Charles who ever the hell end up in a debate on the finer points of Nazi Germany???

It's so ridiculous it's hysterical

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
Charles looks great, much more muscular, but Stan can hold his own. Plus he can pose a lot better too.

Charles needs to learn how to pose correctly.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV