Author Topic: What's your opinion on single moms?  (Read 71328 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: What's your opinion on single moms?
« Reply #200 on: March 01, 2015, 10:29:49 PM »
well people who come from dysfunctional families are weaker and have shittier odds of survival than people coming from strong stable families.

Perhaps some people who experience challenges while growing up are actually emotionally stronger than those of you who had Ozzie and Harriet as parents. I credit my crazy mixed up childhood for giving me strength and a better understanding of how to deal with life as an adult. I am not a victim. I am a survivor.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #201 on: March 01, 2015, 11:30:25 PM »
Single mothers are a psychotic bunch, they all love to get together for coffee and talk about how men are duds.

yet they yearn for a man every single day, they act like they can do everything alone, they cannot, they know this, they meltdown. Everyone knows the truth, you need both parents.

Ever speak to a single fucken mom?? they all sound deranged and always blame the father. You will never hear a single fuck mom say "It was my fault, I shouldn't have yelled at him so much"

Well bitch you picked a bad boy, now deal with it slut. Enjoy "coffee with the girls" AKA coffee with the other destined to be losers forever single mother-fuckers.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: March 01, 2015, 11:51:09 PM »
Single mothers are a psychotic bunch, they all love to get together for coffee and talk about how men are duds.

yet they yearn for a man every single day, they act like they can do everything alone, they cannot, they know this, they meltdown. Everyone knows the truth, you need both parents.

Ever speak to a single fucken mom?? they all sound deranged and always blame the father. You will never hear a single fuck mom say "It was my fault, I shouldn't have yelled at him so much"

Well bitch you picked a bad boy, now deal with it slut. Enjoy "coffee with the girls" AKA coffee with the other destined to be losers forever single mother-fuckers.

irrefutable evidence in this post

every single mother on the planet is exactly like this

end of thread  ;D
T

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #203 on: March 01, 2015, 11:52:28 PM »
don't be surprised if some boy that was raised by a single mom wants to wear a dress sometime later in his life, boys raised by single moms get too feminime and girls wind up being attracted to assholes and probably get knocked up by one in their teens and the cycle continues

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #204 on: March 02, 2015, 12:36:34 AM »
don't be surprised if some boy that was raised by a single mom wants to wear a dress sometime later in his life, boys raised by single moms get too feminime and girls wind up being attracted to assholes and probably get knocked up by one in their teens and the cycle continues

At what age did your dad bolt?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #205 on: March 02, 2015, 04:25:49 AM »
At what age did your dad bolt?

he's still around, no way in hell they'll ever divorce, they're both cristians  ;D

btw I've sen things i posted above happen  ;)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #206 on: March 02, 2015, 04:47:07 AM »
Quickerblade is dominating this thread.

Pulling down his $900 tailored Armani suitpants and taking a sloppy shit all over the chests of single moms everywhere.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #207 on: March 02, 2015, 05:42:51 AM »
Quickerblade is dominating this thread.

Pulling down his $900 tailored Armani suitpants and taking a sloppy shit all over the chests of single moms everywhere.

Single moms really boil my piss.
They get together for their tri-weekly coffee with the other miserable lonely loser sluts.
"Men are pigs"
"He was such a loser" -why did you marry him bitch.
"I'm so happy without him" - contemplates suicide every minute
"I love little johnny" - she really wants to strangle little johnny and regrets having him.
Single motherfucken mothers love to act brave and act like they do not want him in thier fucked up lives,
Truth is the bitch is jealous cause Her ex is free and fucking fresh pussy while she cleans shit and collects discount vouchers every day.

A successful day for a single mom is when she gets a free coffee, she sips it slowly while looking at her dirty ass kid and regretting the day she had him. While she sips on the free coffee she makes sure to use the cafes FREE WIFI to see what the other single moms are doing facebook.
They are all miserable, they have frizzy hair, uneven skin tone, poor hygeine, they know they are ugly and vile when they pass the shopfront windows in the street and see their pathetic reflection.
The kid looks like a loser cause his surrounded by negativity (that being other single mothers).
I smile when I'm in the mall and see a single mom looking miserable knowing she can't afford anything.
She forced this life on herself.
Fuck single mothers, next time you see one, look at her and you will see how tormented they are.

This is my 10,000th post.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: March 02, 2015, 05:46:38 AM »
They get together for their tri-weekly coffee with the other miserable lonely loser sluts.
"Men are pigs"
"I love little johnny" - she really wants to strangle little johnny and regrets having him.
Single motherfucken mothers love to act brave and act like they do not want him in thier fucked up lives,
Truth is the bitch is jealous cause Her ex is free and fucking fresh pussy while she cleans shit and collects discount vouchers every day.

A successful day for a single mom is when she gets a free coffee, she sips it slowly while looking at her dirty ass kid and regretting the day she had him. While she sips on the free coffee she makes sure to use the cafes FREE WIFI to see what the other single moms are doing facebook.
They are all miserable, they have frizzy hair, uneven skin tone, poor hygeine, they know they are ugly and vile when they pass the shopfront windows in the street and see their pathetic reflection.
The kid looks like a loser cause his surrounded by negativity (that being other single mothers).
I smile when I'm in the mall and see a single mom looking miserable knowing she can't afford anything.
Fuck single mothers, next time you see one, look at her and you will see how tormented they are.

Epic 10 00th.

It's just to complicated with them, relationships are hard enough to make work as is.
?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #209 on: March 02, 2015, 05:53:18 AM »
"Men are pigs"

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #210 on: March 02, 2015, 01:15:15 PM »
Quickerblade must have been left with blue balls from a neighborhood single mother.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #211 on: March 02, 2015, 04:58:59 PM »
"Men are pigs"

Yo QB, what about this one...on dating websites in their profile they say something like "I have a 3 year old son and he is the world to me".  Bwahaha!  If the kid was so important to you then you would have FIRST married a great guy, then got pregnant with the kid and do everything you can do to be good to him and keep him around to raise the kid properly and provide for him.

I'm tempted to go quote some of these single whores with brood and prove how many have this dillusion.  Yes my kid is the most important thing to me but first let me troll plenty of fish for cock. Oh brother.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: March 02, 2015, 07:59:15 PM »
Yo QB, what about this one...on dating websites in their profile they say something like "I have a 3 year old son and he is the world to me".  Bwahaha!  If the kid was so important to you then you would have FIRST married a great guy, then got pregnant with the kid and do everything you can do to be good to him and keep him around to raise the kid properly and provide for him.
'm tempted to go quote some of these single whores with brood and prove how many have this dillusion.  Yes my kid is the most important thing to me but first let me troll plenty of fish for cock. Oh brother.
I just shat my pants laughing.

I wonder what goes thru  these morons minds when they browse other women profiles and realize they wrote the exact same things as them?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #213 on: March 02, 2015, 08:03:06 PM »
Yo QB, what about this one...on dating websites in their profile they say something like "I have a 3 year old son and he is the world to me".  Bwahaha!  If the kid was so important to you then you would have FIRST married a great guy, then got pregnant with the kid and do everything you can do to be good to him and keep him around to raise the kid properly and provide for him.

I'm tempted to go quote some of these single whores with brood and prove how many have this dillusion.  Yes my kid is the most important thing to me but first let me troll plenty of fish for cock. Oh brother.

Spot on

Whores, the lot of them.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #214 on: March 02, 2015, 08:25:17 PM »

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: March 02, 2015, 08:59:59 PM »
Sneak over after the kids are asleep and before they wake you will be fine 8)

Also single moms are good at making samiches after even cut it half diagonal

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #216 on: March 03, 2015, 01:14:02 AM »
"Men are pigs"

Current leader for Getbig Quote of the Year.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #217 on: March 06, 2015, 06:24:39 PM »
Had to bump this. One of the best posts in the history of getbig!

Hmmm, and to think some wonder why I never had any ankle bitters .

It warms my heart whenever I re-read it.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: March 06, 2015, 06:27:06 PM »

That post is sig worthy. All of it.
?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #219 on: March 07, 2015, 03:15:25 AM »
The average MILF won't recover after reading this wonderful & truthful thread..

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: March 07, 2015, 03:28:34 AM »
I feel sorry for the kids.

Imagine how terrible it must be for the kids?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #221 on: March 07, 2015, 02:50:58 PM »
Some of these moms actually post pics of their kids on their dating profiles. How sick and delusional, nobody gives a fuck about your kid, not even you!  :D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #222 on: March 07, 2015, 03:03:15 PM »
Some of these moms actually post pics of their kids on their dating profiles. How sick and delusional, nobody gives a fuck about your kid, not even you!  :D

Works like a reverse magnet to me  :-X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #223 on: March 07, 2015, 03:03:46 PM »

Agreed.  QB is is just putting down and tell truth in this thread.  Funny as shit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: March 07, 2015, 03:11:43 PM »
I feel sorry for the kids.

Imagine how terrible it must be for the kids?

Exactly.

My parents separated before I was 4 years old. For the next four years, I lived with every relative I had and lived all over the world. Although I have good memories of this time, some of my family have told me they thought I was pretty much an orphan. Glad that wasn't what I was feeling.

When my mom and my step-dad got together, my mom had her dad kidnap me from my cousins where I was then living. It was quite the adventure. We took the train from Michigan back to New Jersey and then I got on a plane with my aunt and flew to California where I spent the remainder of my childhood.

My step-dad was a great guy. I was lucky to have him in my life. I didn't realize this at first and I treated him with disrespect. He just blew it off. As I go older, we became good friends.

My tale is no tale of woe. A lot of kids from broken homes have really terrible lives. I feel bad for them. They did nothing to deserve the lost or neglected childhood they endure.