Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213286 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Is the world getting like getbig?
« Reply #1325 on: March 29, 2012, 02:32:06 PM »
YOU CAN`T BE SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hard to believe but it is true

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #1326 on: March 29, 2012, 02:32:31 PM »
Arguments? Sure. But in the end. . .

LOL   :D

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: How do we as whites protect ourselves from racial violence. Serious thread
« Reply #1327 on: March 29, 2012, 02:33:16 PM »
this is blown out of proportions, just what the government want the media to do, they want to play us out against each other so we don't deal with them instead and losing our freedoms every single day

we're paying taxes to the elite so they can extend their lives indefinitely, it's going to be reality in 10 years and only they will afford it, they just need to keep this shit going for another 10 years they are home free.

they will separate themselves technologically from us.
it's all over my friends.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #1328 on: March 29, 2012, 02:35:13 PM »
this is blown out of proportions, just what the government want the media to do, they want to play us out against each other so we don't deal with them instead and losing our freedoms every single day

we're paying taxes to the elite so they can extend their lives, it's going to be reality in 10 years and only they will afford it, they just need to keep this shit going for another 10 years they are home free.

They can't extend their lives from a fucking bullet in the head.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #1329 on: March 29, 2012, 02:36:22 PM »

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #1330 on: March 29, 2012, 02:37:52 PM »
NO. NO.  Obama has made racism dissapear  ::)

Is Obama black?  ::)

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1331 on: March 29, 2012, 02:38:15 PM »

we're paying taxes to the elite so they can extend their lives indefinitely, it's going to be reality in 10 years and only they will afford it, they just need to keep this shit going for another 10 years they are home free.

this is why we have the second amendment friend. i could argue illuminati conspiracy theories all day but that's a different discussion

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #1332 on: March 29, 2012, 02:40:16 PM »

this is why we have the second amendment friend. i could argue illuminati conspiracy theories all day but that's a different discussion

Lol. Believe it or not they have some people in washington actually trying to argue that the second amendment was only valid during the revolution against the brits and that its not valid anymore.

Can you believe these devils?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1333 on: March 29, 2012, 02:41:49 PM »
I know he's a philosopher you stupid fucking moron. He took makaveli from tupac. He fucking admited it. Christ you people are dumb. Makaveli=Tupac Machiavelli=philosopher

Go shoot some gear and cry about n@ggers old man.

ha ha ha..another angry "brother'

how does it feel knowing you are inferior ?

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #1334 on: March 29, 2012, 02:42:00 PM »
If you're insinuating that whites meaning fucking northern europeans aka caucasians have guy blood in them, I'd beat your fucking face in irl. YES YOU FUCKFACE, there is such a thing as "white" people and "black" people. Whites are pure in the sense that they don't have any african blood in them, no latino blood, no indian blood, no fucking savage aboriginese blood. A Spaniard mixed with a russian mixed with a fucking englishman mixed with a german mixed with an italian is ONE THING: A WHITE PERSON.

Dumbass idiot.
No you wouldn´t your just a keyboard warrior, I would smash you to near death.

Im not insinuating idiot. Im saying. White person, white person what? White black hair, white brown hair, white blonde hair, curly hair? medium white, dark white, albino white, long nose, small nose, big ears, small ears. Go study... How do you say u dont have any indian, latino or black blood? You talking shit after shit.

Italian? Spanish? Lol have you ever been to those countries? Spanish an Italia is FULL of Latinos. Any country in the world right now is pure white, NONE. Not even on Sweden, Norway (if u want to seek purebloods u should go there, not America.) America was a cologne of Englishman, Englishman who loved to bang spanish and those blacks of their colognes in africa, english who loved to bang portugese, who loved to bang brazilian indians. Now you get it? Its all MIXED dumbass.

You got "guy Blood". Thats right

Are you angry? Racist?

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1335 on: March 29, 2012, 02:42:53 PM »
No, those stats are legit and probably higher, look it up. Russians are the some more than others. Just look at all the videos from Russia they are always fighting, beating women and killing people. Just look at the rate of alcoholism there. Russians are the n@ggers of the white race. Brazilians=Russians same except the brazialians aren't coming here in droves to get on welfare and commit crime. I know my car title is legit cause I didn't buy it from a filthy Russian on craigslist.

yeah except the brazillians and naggers aren't a world power responsible for putting the first man in space, developing various oil refining techniques that shaped the world, numerous contributions to science and medicine, military technology, etc, oh yeah and pretty much preventing you from speaking german right now

you also forget that the russian people have only been a civilized nation for barely over 100 years, before that they were a bunch of dirt farmers. obviously there's going to be growing pains

and best of all i've never had a russian STEAL MY FUCKING BIKE. I FUCKING LIKED THAT BIKE! >:( >:( >:( >:(

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #1336 on: March 29, 2012, 02:43:17 PM »
They can't extend their lives from a fucking bullet in the head.

they have the armies, computers AIs, complete control, tracking, surveillance of every system and individual of society already, it's already begun, they're not in our society them selves, they're just running it to keeping us busy in this current system while they buying time and having us create whatever they need.

guess why they just recent month approved 30.000 drones to be flying over the USA
. we are already in their created system, while they fly to mars and in outor space and have eternal life and what not. we are totally used.  these are things they are now doing and are already facts.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1337 on: March 29, 2012, 02:46:18 PM »
Lol. Believe it or not they have some people in washington actually trying to argue that the second amendment was only valid during the revolution against the brits and that its not valid anymore.

Can you believe these devils?

yeah it's a damn shame, every day they encroach more and more on our freedoms

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1338 on: March 29, 2012, 02:50:21 PM »
Have you looked at the homicide of Russia?

irrelevant. are they bothering you now? no. they're all over there doing their own thing. so stfu and stop whining.

you're just as racist as you claim us to be. i'm sorry you have a homo crush on your black bff but facts are facts.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #1339 on: March 29, 2012, 02:52:39 PM »

Im not insinuating idiot. Im saying. White person, white person what? White black hair, white brown hair, white blonde hair, curly hair? medium white, dark white, albino white, long nose, small nose, big ears, small ears. Go study... How do you say u dont have any indian, latino or black blood? You talking shit after shit.

Italian? Spanish? Lol have you ever been to those countries? Spanish an Italia is FULL of Latinos. Any country in the world right now is pure white, NONE. Not even on Sweden, Norway (if u want to seek purebloods u should go there, not America.) America was a cologne of Englishman, Englishman who loved to bang spanish and those blacks of their colognes in africa, english who loved to bang portugese, who loved to bang brazilian indians. Now you get it? Its all MIXED dumbass.

Are you angry? Racist?

You're obviously mad that you're a mudshark so you want to believe everyone is just one muddied race. I got news for you homo, there are whites, then there are non whites. Get over it bitch. And I would kick your fucking face in bitch.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #1340 on: March 29, 2012, 02:54:29 PM »
Zimmerman was looking to STOP Trouble.  I, myself have called the police many times when I think I see something a bit off.  Its turned out to be nothing, but thats what they are there for.
Zimmerman was looking to STOP Trouble. - Thats not what the 911 call indicates -( he gave misleading information and then disobeyed a common sense direction to not follow (he didn't listen and will be executed at a later date for this)

I, myself have called the police many times when I think I see something a bit off.  (Nobody likes a NARC) Its turned out to be nothing (LOSER)
but thats what they are there for. (the Police are not your personal playtoy - taxpayers fund this service)

Hope this Helps
V

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #1341 on: March 29, 2012, 02:55:29 PM »
You're obviously mad that you're a mudshark so you want to believe everyone is just one muddied race. I got news for you homo, there are whites, then there are non whites. Get over it bitch. And I would kick your fucking face in bitch.

Ok, live in your fantasy world.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1342 on: March 29, 2012, 02:58:50 PM »

Are you angry? Racist?

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #1343 on: March 29, 2012, 03:01:48 PM »

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1344 on: March 29, 2012, 03:03:25 PM »

bingo!

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1345 on: March 29, 2012, 03:04:13 PM »
I wasn't even revering to violent crime. I'm talking about the shit that effects you financially. Sure car insurance will replace your car but why is it so high? Who is responsible for all the credit card fraud and other scams? Blacks?

then don't lose your credit card or go sharing your pin number with random sketchy russians, it's fucking simple.

insurance in this country is broken. insurance by nature is designed to only work in smallish groups and cover large expenses that people can't pay themselves. obviously when you get a chip on your windshield and you take it to the repair guy and he charges you $1000 for it, and you don't give a fuck because "insurance will pay for it", and then millions of other people do the same, prices will get inflated and insurance fails eventually.

it's not some giant scam perpetrated by greedy russians running the insurance companies.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #1346 on: March 29, 2012, 03:05:25 PM »
Run or fight back.
Either way give them a hard time.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1347 on: March 29, 2012, 03:06:17 PM »
If douchevon wouldn't have attacked the guy. He wouldn't be dead.  If you decide to commit violence on someone.  You'd better be sure they aren't armed.  End of story.  They should shoot you. And let the court figure it out.  Common sense dictates you don't let someone attack you. You have no idea what point he would stop beating you.  You should shoot them and have have your day in court and explain yourself.  O r if the police decide right there to charge, in conjunction with the state attorney.  Then you tell them your story and they decide whether theres enough evidence to arrest or not.  End of story.

Sometimes if you don't attack first - your dead - i say fuck the law - if someone is following you and acting suspicious at night time - you need to make a judgement call - it's your life or theres - if somebody was following me at night - I would consider that highly suspicious and a possibility I was going to get attacked - I once broke a mans arm when he was one of three trying to stop me leaving my own house to go to work - these men were being threatening, had weapons (all had glass bottles) and were serious - anyway, (this was after many months of confrontations over parties and just general BS - I used to live near some real serious ferrals)  I warned the three men that I had a baseball bat behind the door and that if they didn't leave I would break his arm.  One of them laughed and stepped forward and then said "What am I Waiting for" so with that I opened the front door, gave a good hard rigid strike with the bat to the man right arm and broke it completely, well, needless to say, his two mates ran off and the man I struck with the bat screamed like a BITCH - anyway, the police turned up I was arrested and eventually charged $500 (I joke to this day, it was the best $500 I ever spent) - Anyway, I still believe I saved my own life that day, these dudes were serious and were not going to fuck off until something went down.  I have been in many fights, and I used to be one of those dudes like "Na, you hit me first" type a thing to satisfy the legal requirements, but nowdays I know that is a recipe to get your arse beat - when you sense a fight coming on, you must make a judgement call, sometimes striking first can save your life.  I would have done the exact same thing as Trayvon if some WEIRDO was following me.
V

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1348 on: March 29, 2012, 03:06:44 PM »
I'm white f@ggot and more pure than your mongoloid ass. How's it feel to be old and trying to hold onto your youth which is gone by shooting illegal drugs? You're trash in the eyes of the upper class you fucking tv repairman.

dude this entire site is dedicated to shooting illegal drugs. do you really think that flies as an insult around here?

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1349 on: March 29, 2012, 03:11:13 PM »
I'm just giving you taste of your own medicine. How does it taste you filthy Russian mongorol?
And it is relevant, Russians are violent alcoholic trash and some of the rudest people I've ever met.

tastes fine to me, im not the one stealing bikes for crack money

go fap to your tupac some more

why do i get this sense that you're a massive wigger douchebag that drives a police-auctioned crown vic and drinks 40s on a regular basis?