Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 214004 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #1200 on: March 29, 2012, 11:03:05 AM »
trayvon is at fault for attacking him and may have been shot justifyably.

However, I believe zimmerman is lying and/or exaggerating to police, and was thirsty for an incident.

wouldn't you to. I would.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1201 on: March 29, 2012, 11:03:42 AM »
Great post.  Smart man. Probly not lying though. Maybe exagerating.  Most likely was looking for trouble. 
Zimmerman was looking to STOP Trouble.  I, myself have called the police many times when I think I see something a bit off.  Its turned out to be nothing, but thats what they are there for.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1202 on: March 29, 2012, 11:04:32 AM »
I like how everyone knows what happened.  Only Zimmerman knows what went down.  Eyewitnesses have fragmented accounts.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1203 on: March 29, 2012, 11:04:48 AM »
See now that pisses me off too. Malcolm has been nothing but a stand up guy since he has been on the boards and to be charged with hating whites is wrong. That's why the term "racist" is SO watered down and has lot some of its meaning in this day in age when EVERYONE is charging everyone else with it.
Everyone who uses the term pretty as a knee jerk reaction to language that they object to, pretty much has abused it---blacks, Latinos, Asians, and whites. In this day and age of PC, everybody is so sensitive, that people have become pussies, and the least bit of offense, and they become "victims". Everybody wants to be a victim, everybody's feelings have been hurt, and they need to be recognized or compensated for their hurt feelings. Nowadays, people get bullied "online" and then cry and then kill themselves. It's like people don't know how to have a tough skin anymore.
And since everybody is too busy being a victim, nobody is being the victor. And it's cool to be a "victim" now, like it's a red badge of courage---that way you can sue, or get sympathy, "let us hear your story", and be able to point fingers.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1204 on: March 29, 2012, 11:04:56 AM »
"Zimmerman was looking to STOP Trouble. "

He failed.
a

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: Is it legal to defend yourself?
« Reply #1205 on: March 29, 2012, 11:05:29 AM »
Because he actually typed this question. It's a question an idiot would ask.

"Do I have an(y) rights as a white person?"

Other absurd comments/questions too.
Its a valid question considering the nonsense that constitutes "Hate Crimes".   There should be no such thing.  There should only be crime and thats it.  Who cares what race or ethnicity or if their feelings are hurt.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1206 on: March 29, 2012, 11:05:43 AM »
"Zimmerman ended up discharging the gun at Trayvon and killing himself"

I didn't even see that gem.
I hope the prosecutors miss that one. That would be two deaths that Trayvon would be on the hook for.  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1207 on: March 29, 2012, 11:06:38 AM »
1. Trayvon Zimmerman went after ZimmermanTrayvon and attacked him first.

2. Its not against the law to follow anyone.  plenty of laws out there against stalking people

3.  There were no police orders for Zimmerman to not follow shoot Trayvon.

4.  TrayvonZimmerman  is at fault.

theEsquire

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #1208 on: March 29, 2012, 11:06:43 AM »
It depends on the state.  For example, in Massachusetts, a duty to retreat exists before self-defense can be used.  This means that you must retreat if able to do so.  Only when it would be impossible to retreat can one use force to repel an attacker.  Alternatively, there is no duty to retreat in Florida. There a person has the right to stand his or her ground and "meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony." (776.013 of the Florida Criminal code)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1209 on: March 29, 2012, 11:08:19 AM »

Hate to break it to you, but you are believing a complete lie and made that whole scenario up. THAT IS NOT the way it happened nor is any outlet claiming as such. YOU MADE IT UP.  Why, I don`t know.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1210 on: March 29, 2012, 11:08:36 AM »
If douchevon wouldnt have attacked the guy. He wouldnt be dead.  If you decide to commit violence on someone.  Youd better be sure they arent armed.  End of story.  They should shoot you. And let the court figure it out.  Common sense dictates you dont let someone attack you. You have no idea what point he would stop beating you.  You shold shoot them and henn have your day in court and explain yourself.  O r if the police decide right there to charge, in conjuction with the state attorney.  Then you tell them your story and they decide whether theres enough evidence to arrest or not.  End of story.

Please.  The justice system is fucked.  I wouldn't put my life in the hands of a judge/jury these days.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1211 on: March 29, 2012, 11:09:43 AM »
Its a valid question considering the nonsense that constitutes "Hate Crimes".   There should be no such thing.  There should only be crime and thats it.  Who cares what race or ethnicity or if their feelings are hurt.

It's not a valid question. It's a question designed to get an emotional irrational response.

Every child above the age of 4 knows the answer and yet he still ask the question?

a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1212 on: March 29, 2012, 11:11:00 AM »
Please.  The justice system is fucked.  I wouldn't put my life in the hands of a judge/jury (in Florida) these days.

Unless you are the real killer, then you walk and get a book deal.
a

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1213 on: March 29, 2012, 11:11:44 AM »
Please.  The justice system is fucked.  I wouldn't put my life in the hands of a judge/jury these days.
You'd be even more up shit creek if you looked over at the jury and saw any of the posters in this thread sitting there.   ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1214 on: March 29, 2012, 11:11:53 AM »
True.  He has definately caused more trouble then he EVER prevented.  Which was his original intent.  However, trayvon attacked the guy. So he is at fault.  But this guy should have done his job better and not had to resort to deadly force.  If you cant kick a 15 year olds ass. Youd better stay in the car. Or have your mace/ asp/ stun gun/ taser on the ready.  He could have done way better joob policing.  But the fucking kid attacked him.  Which is a violation of zimmermans rights and jeopordized his safety. And you cant do that just because someone is following you.
Bullshit!  How do you know trayvon attacked him?  Is there a video floating around?  No, you just have some eyewitness accounts (which are fucking useless).

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1215 on: March 29, 2012, 11:12:21 AM »
Better be judged by 12, than buried by 6.

falco

• Getbig V
Re: How do we as whites protect ourselves from racial violence. Serious thread
« Reply #1216 on: March 29, 2012, 11:13:37 AM »
No matter their race, if someone is about to fuck you or your loved ones just fuck them before, but fuck them hard.

If you are seriously down in numbers use your legs to run to your car. Then run them over but run them hard. Then find a nice lawyer.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1217 on: March 29, 2012, 11:15:31 AM »
Better be judged by 12, than buried by 6.
Are you quoting MasterP or the Bible?  Actually, both hold the same value these days.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1218 on: March 29, 2012, 11:16:36 AM »
Q:  How do whites protect themselves?

A:  I start by not chasing spear chuckers in the dark for no fucking reason. After that. . .  I just act appropriately.
a

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1219 on: March 29, 2012, 11:17:28 AM »
in addition to carrying a gun i like to carry pepper spray, think about it if they charge you in numbers you might be able to shoot one or two but with pepper spray you might be able to incapacitate a lot more since it has a wider distribution. then you can run or shoot them

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1220 on: March 29, 2012, 11:18:11 AM »
Q:  How do whites protect themselves?

A:  I start by not chasing spear chuckers in the dark for no fucking reason. After that I just act appropriately.
You do have a point Tommy.  If Zimmerman just stayed on Getbig,(Gh15) instead of playing Wyatt Earp, everything would have worked out.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1221 on: March 29, 2012, 11:20:00 AM »
You do have a point Tommy.  If Zimmerman just stayed on Getbig,(Gh15) instead of playing Wyatt Earp, everything would have worked out.

Right on. Zimmerpig should have been in the gym getting ready for the Mr. Florida. Damn fool. Now he won't even make the evening show.
a

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #1222 on: March 29, 2012, 11:28:12 AM »
This is what ruins getbig.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1223 on: March 29, 2012, 11:29:44 AM »
Stay out of chains

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #1224 on: March 29, 2012, 11:31:08 AM »

Should post pics of them when they were angelic babies.. tsk

Black people are sooooooooooooooooooooooo UGLY!