Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 190303 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #900 on: October 05, 2023, 01:29:24 PM »
First off, you don't "train".  Secondly....seeing as you want 38 to pay for your ticket....pay for either mine or Jane's ticket....first class, just like you want.   See how that works?  You are an insignificant worm Brian.  Worthless as a child, worthless as an adult. 

Did you see that the word of the day is "vulgarity" and now you are trying to use it every chance you get?

Not sure why Jane would need to fly anywhere? Hankins is a laughable little bitch on his best day.

Jane’s fucking sprint video she sent out comes from some World Junior U20 Championships. If that’s not legitimate, there are dozens of others from the NCAA Track and Field Championships.

Maybe the retarded Canadian muppet has a point (other than at the end of his TITTIES) and there needs to be some money put into this challenge? Yes, I know Hankins is a brokeass gay bitch, and the Thunder Bay dickdrainer is on an allowance from his whore mommy, but for a couple of grand for 11 seconds of her time I think JPJ will bring her spikes out of retirement.

Only on Getbig could the two board retards have a bench press challenge and be arguing over lifts that start with a “2”. TITTY BOY, go get a fucking job you failure and pay the child support you owe. you small, broke, jobless weasel.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #901 on: October 05, 2023, 01:39:26 PM »
It's impressive that there were only six players at the NFL combine this year who could bench 225 lbs more times than mighty bhanks.

Brian, with your speed and strength why didn’t you try football?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #902 on: October 05, 2023, 02:06:34 PM »
It's because he would use his mental strength to burst the ball
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #903 on: October 05, 2023, 02:19:47 PM »
Brian, with your speed and strength why didn’t you try football?
Teamates?

Come om Webby,they would all be fighting him after practice just like back in prep school....he`s not a team player cuz he`s despised by all.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #904 on: October 05, 2023, 02:38:39 PM »
so you bombard us with pictures of you in your underwear but this is too personal

fuck off hater!!!!   How DARE you use logic in your post.   You just got REPORTED!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #905 on: October 05, 2023, 02:39:53 PM »
fuck off hater!!!!   How DARE you use logic in your post.   You just got REPORTED!!!
:D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #906 on: October 05, 2023, 02:40:01 PM »
Not sure why Jane would need to fly anywhere? Hankins is a laughable little bitch on his best day.

Jane’s fucking sprint video she sent out comes from some World Junior U20 Championships. If that’s not legitimate, there are dozens of others from the NCAA Track and Field Championships.

Maybe the retarded Canadian muppet has a point (other than at the end of his TITTIES) and there needs to be some money put into this challenge? Yes, I know Hankins is a brokeass gay bitch, and the Thunder Bay dickdrainer is on an allowance from his whore mommy, but for a couple of grand for 11 seconds of her time I think JPJ will bring her spikes out of retirement.

Only on Getbig could the two board retards have a bench press challenge and be arguing over lifts that start with a “2”. TITTY BOY, go get a fucking job you failure and pay the child support you owe. you small, broke, jobless weasel.

His 'unstable' knees would propel him to victory.....  ::)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #907 on: October 05, 2023, 02:45:29 PM »
This is exactly what Brian would do in a competitive race

"If I hadnt slipped I would have won easily"

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #908 on: October 05, 2023, 04:41:17 PM »
what was I thinking?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #909 on: October 05, 2023, 04:42:54 PM »
Have Brian’s bleeding hemorrhoids from heavy squats been healed?

Also, have they been included on the ailment list ?

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #910 on: October 05, 2023, 04:45:52 PM »
Have Brian’s bleeding hemorrhoids from heavy squats been healed?

Also, have they been included on the ailment list ?

34. Thrombosed Hemorrhoid

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #911 on: October 05, 2023, 05:11:18 PM »
This is exactly what Brian would do in a competitive race

"If I hadnt slipped I would have won easily"

In the time it takes to watch that 10 or 11 second video clip, I’m 100M away to the right.

How does it compare ?

When I was a Freshman in college, the track coach brought me to the spring football practice after our workout. I had never seen a full American football game. The track coach and football strength coach were friends. They asked me to run a 40 yard dash with the football team wide receivers. I thought they meant 40 meters and I did not know what a wide receiver was.

In my shorts and running shoes, after track practice, I ran 4.33 electronically timed. The football players were really nice about it. When I say “it” I mean losing to a “thin” girl. Anybody who has played real football knows what a legitimate 4.33 looks like. It ain’t bHanky hobbling up the beach.

First time I ever lost at the 40 yard dash was to a man named Calvin Johnson at Athlete’s Performance in Tempe, AZ. He leaned and beat me. Granted he’s the size of fathead Walter and his lean was about 7-feet long.

Hi Fuckos !   🙋‍♀️

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #912 on: October 05, 2023, 06:00:30 PM »
In the time it takes to watch that 10 or 11 second video clip, I’m 100M away to the right.

How does it compare ?

When I was a Freshman in college, the track coach brought me to the spring football practice after our workout. I had never seen a full American football game. The track coach and football strength coach were friends. They asked me to run a 40 yard dash with the football team wide receivers. I thought they meant 40 meters and I did not know what a wide receiver was.

In my shorts and running shoes, after track practice, I ran 4.33 electronically timed. The football players were really nice about it. When I say “it” I mean losing to a “thin” girl. Anybody who has played real football knows what a legitimate 4.33 looks like. It ain’t bHanky hobbling up the beach.

First time I ever lost at the 40 yard dash was to a man named Calvin Johnson at Athlete’s Performance in Tempe, AZ. He leaned and beat me. Granted he’s the size of fathead Walter and his lean was about 7-feet long.

Hi Fuckos !   🙋‍♀️

That is extremely quick, elite speed faster than half of the nfl players if not more

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #913 on: October 05, 2023, 08:59:37 PM »
Not at all self aware but talking about slashing people and sticking your dick down their girlfriends throats, this is evil talking.

If people here really cared about making this demon feel bad they would completely ignore him, do not respond to anything he posts, go on with life as if he did not even exist. This would inflict maximum damage. But all people do is feed him day and night and he loves it.

I'm glad you noticed he is not self-aware at all.

He is arrogant.

He shifts goal posts constantly.

He can't handle being beaten by anyone.

I'm sure I'm missing a few.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #914 on: October 05, 2023, 09:16:16 PM »
That wasn’t a real conversation between you two,was it?

Correct.  ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #915 on: October 05, 2023, 09:17:46 PM »
Good.

A bit dirty to exchange his name for another.

It was a troll, but I said I did that within a few posts of posting it.

Dirty, yes [B. Hank is also a dirty fighter], but also funny.  ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #916 on: October 05, 2023, 09:29:57 PM »
My max was actually a couple reps over 30 I remember at the time only offensive and defensive lineman were getting more at the combine my standard warmup was a set of 25. I trained high reps as my first pec tear was at 25 years old so I got good at high reps.

So you first claimed you did 225x30 with clean form, and now you're claiming a couple reps over 30?

Make up your mind.

Anyway, it didn't happen anyway.

I have a video of me benching 350x2 at 37 years old in 2014 clear as can be which is more than you have ever done aka stronger than you have ever been yet you are surprised I have also done more reps?

If you truly did 350x2, that is stronger than I've ever been.

My max ever was 345.

But you also likely outweighed me by 40+ pounds when you got that, which is 1.45% more weight than me, for two reps.

And likely weighing over 20% more than I did.

But I concede you lifted more, if you indeed lifted that.

But you realize I'll beat that soon, right? And at a lower body weight also.

I absolutely can not do it now I have had 3 more pec tears since then. I don' care how many reps you get with 225 you are not getting 350x2 anytime soon

Would you care to make this an official bet?

How about $400 CAD [$292 USD] that I hit 350x2 by January 1st, 2024.

Stop talking shit. Put your money where your mouth is.

if you ever do you will realize how strong that actually is and you will be able to do more than 25 reps with 225.

Luke Skaarup and Kyle Rayner both bench pressed 475, and got 30 and 29 reps, respectively.

It will be 6 months at least before I am getting close to that and probably a year to actually get there

I'll get there by January 1st, 2024.

We are not giving anyone 10lbs on anything or the benefit of a doubt that they could have done it if their spotter didn't help the list is only for what you have actually done on video this year. It is also not going to be graded on a bodyweight scale where you get to claim you are 150lbs and that I weigh 400lbs. We are less than 10lbs apart right now. And if you weigh 150lbs that is your problem not mine. I will gladly stand on a scale if you are that worried about it but I am 210lbs right now.

I can't even go heavy right now and I have multiple injuries you should be the odds on favorite to beat me at least. However ideally others will decide to participate. I think a lot of getbig should be able to beat me and I encourage them to do so.

I am not talking any shit I am merely stating that I have a 350x2 bench on video just as recent as your 225 for rep nonsense so if talking best ever you have a long way to go. If talking 2023 it is a tie currently at 315 but you should absolutely be able to pull ahead next week. So not sure why you are so mad you are going to be in the lead for a few weeks at least maybe even at the end of the year we shall see.

I might be able to get 225x25 right now. I'd say 23, at least.

You're making this open body weight, so I can stay at 200.

That only helps me...since all my best lifts before were much lighter.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #917 on: October 06, 2023, 01:40:20 AM »
STFU .
4 post in a row

you are mentally ill ,  just like hank.

Must be a libturd ^^^

Brand new, running around trying to tell Vets what and what not to post...  The crying libturd...
Go fukk your dads used up rectum, prolapsed from BBC trains... The jizz-filled phaggot..

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #918 on: October 06, 2023, 02:27:00 AM »

He is arrogant.

You haven't beaten anything yet

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #919 on: October 06, 2023, 02:33:33 AM »
So you first claimed you did 225x30 with clean form, and now you're claiming a couple reps over 30?

Make up your mind.

Anyway, it didn't happen anyway.

If you truly did 350x2, that is stronger than I've ever been.

My max ever was 345.

But you also likely outweighed me by 40+ pounds when you got that, which is 1.45% more weight than me, for two reps.

And likely weighing over 20% more than I did.

But I concede you lifted more, if you indeed lifted that.

But you realize I'll beat that soon, right? And at a lower body weight also.

Luke Skaarup and Kyle Rayner both bench pressed 475, and got 30 and 29 reps, respectively.

I'll get there by January 1st, 2024.

I might be able to get 225x25 right now. I'd say 23, at least.

You're making this open body weight, so I can stay at 200.

That only helps me...since all my best lifts before were much lighter.

No you won't

It was over 30 by all means when you can bench press 350x2 go see how many reps you can get with 225. You are absolutely not beating 350x2 anytime soon much less by Jan 1 and what do you mean if I truly did that I have posted the video seems pretty clear to me? I am about 210lbs in the video but again you don't get a cookie for weighing 135lbs. My appetite came back a little yesterday 216lbs this am. You can weigh 130lbs or 285lbs I don't give a fuck you are not pressing 350x2 this year.

But yeah it was 2015 (8 years ago at 37 years old not 20 years ago) I can not do that now however I do hope to get back to 350x1 in the next few months. 2 is considerably harder than 1

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #920 on: October 06, 2023, 02:45:38 AM »
Must be a libturd ^^^

Brand new, running around trying to tell Vets what and what not to post...  The crying libturd...
Go fukk your dads used up rectum, prolapsed from BBC trains... The jizz-filled phaggot..
LOL  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #921 on: October 06, 2023, 04:00:01 AM »
That is extremely quick, elite speed faster than half of the nfl players if not more

x2 4.33 is the 14th-fastest time ever run by a wide receiver in the NFL combine by elite male athletes training specifically for that event for months since generational wealth and career dreams are on the line.

It is also a faster average speed than the current womens world record in the 50 meters (typically shorter sprints have slower average speeds because you spend less time at top speed).

Truly a remarkable performance by an 18 year old woman when not even fresh or in proper shoes!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #922 on: October 06, 2023, 04:41:44 AM »

He is arrogant.

Convicted women beater

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #923 on: October 06, 2023, 06:05:52 AM »

Hi Fuckos !   🙋‍♀️

My clinic in Tempe was just down the road from that place.  This was back around 2006 or 2007.  I would imagine they have expanded greatly since then.  We got a tour of the place and was blown away by how expensive it was.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #924 on: October 06, 2023, 07:31:54 AM »

How does it compare ?

Hi Fuckos !   🙋‍♀️

Holy shit that’s fast Jane! I was pretty damn quick at 4.7 (or thought I was). Can you repost or point me to that video of you in the 100m? And - damn…. dem legs!! 😛🤓