Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 194100 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #825 on: October 05, 2023, 04:41:02 AM »

Ro no disrespect but calling bhanks a ‘demon’ is making me LOL big time this morning  ;D

Good.

A bit dirty to exchange his name for another.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #826 on: October 05, 2023, 04:54:41 AM »
Did the Democrat Party assign you to count the votes for Donald Trump, by chance?

I counted 14 reps.
Please go recount them.

Yes, we can't be using one-rep max calculators to do this contest.

We need to to based on single max reps.

However, I would be open to giving a person +10-lb if they got 3+ reps or something. I'm not very eager to bench press in the 350+ range, because it is somewhat dangerous. But if I got 350x3, I could most likely get 360x1 [when that happens...soon].

I will probably stick to 3-6 reps for my bench press once I get back to 345...just to be safe. Obviously, I'll do one rep with my max for the contest.

But I get that we can't be adjusting contest rules all the time.

But 225 for reps should be looked at that way.

Do you never count reps, or is this just something you're doing for the leaderboard?

First off - you're lying about getting 225x30. That's bullshit. Never happened. Why are you lying? Considering that the Northwestern Ontario record is 225x30, set in 2012 by Luke Skaarup was 2x Ontario's Strongest Man, including that year, and is 6'0" and was 295-lb at the time.

Then Kyle Rayner [who is 6'1" and 282-lb, and was 2nd at Ontario's Strongest Man and 9th at North America's Strongest Man that year, got 29 reps:

But you lifted the same weight or more as the two strongest men in Ontario at that time?  ::)

And you did that at 210? Oh, and you got it using perfect form, to boot?

Why do you feel the need to lie?

Furthermore, I ALWAYS bench press 225 for about 20 when I'm training.

Always - literally 18+ reps since 2007, with the only exceptions being when the gyms were closed during the fake pandemic, and when I stopped training until June.

How much would it be worth for you to put your money where your mouth is when you're talking shit? We can go small - $200 CAD to put on my Subway card so they will give me $100 in free subs and discounts? So it would be like me winning $300.

$200 CAD is $146 USD, and I'll bench 225x25 by the week after Halloween.

Will you take this bet?
?

Why do you feel the need to lie about your lifts?

You never bench pressed 225x30. Did you just decide to add 10 reps to your max bench press?

Also, I've benched your 225x14 @167, weighing 45-50 pounds less than you did when you did that.

And unlike you, I have video proof of that, that I can show you.

Heck, I might be able to get 225x25 RIGHT NOW. But I can always do about 20 - maybe more. Why do you need to talk shit and say I did that a decade ago, as if I can't do it now? I would be VERY close right now.

Will you take my bet that I can bench press 225x25 in 4-5 weeks time?

Put your money where your mouth is, or stop talking shit.

My max was actually a couple reps over 30 I remember at the time only offensive and defensive lineman were getting more at the combine my standard warmup was a set of 25. I trained high reps as my first pec tear was at 25 years old so I got good at high reps.

I have a video of me benching 350x2 at 37 years old in 2014 clear as can be which is more than you have ever done aka stronger than you have ever been yet you are surprised I have also done more reps? I absolutely can not do it now I have had 3 more pec tears since then. I don' care how many reps you get with 225 you are not getting 350x2 anytime soon if you ever do you will realize how strong that actually is and you will be able to do more than 25 reps with 225.

It will be 6 months at least before I am getting close to that and probably a year to actually get there

We are not giving anyone 10lbs on anything or the benefit of a doubt that they could have done it if their spotter didn't help the list is only for what you have actually done on video this year. It is also not going to be graded on a bodyweight scale where you get to claim you are 150lbs and that I weigh 400lbs. We are less than 10lbs apart right now. And if you weigh 150lbs that is your problem not mine. I will gladly stand on a scale if you are that worried about it but I am 210lbs right now.

I can't even go heavy right now and I have multiple injuries you should be the odds on favorite to beat me at least. However ideally others will decide to participate. I think a lot of getbig should be able to beat me and I encourage them to do so.

I am not talking any shit I am merely stating that I have a 350x2 bench on video just as recent as your 225 for rep nonsense so if talking best ever you have a long way to go. If talking 2023 it is a tie currently at 315 but you should absolutely be able to pull ahead next week. So not sure why you are so mad you are going to be in the lead for a few weeks at least maybe even at the end of the year we shall see.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #827 on: October 05, 2023, 04:55:55 AM »
hey look..... fuckstick is awake lol.... let the beating begin hahaha

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #828 on: October 05, 2023, 05:00:51 AM »
Im not sure Im buying 225 x 30...

Where 397 is considered Elite, and hardly anyone could do it at that weight/age...

We estimate that your one-rep max is 450 lb

You're stronger than
99% of male lifters your age weighing 210 lb

I think recently Brian did it 11 times recently, still a great lift. At his peak and geared up, was 20 reps possible? IDK...

But 30 reps???

I did over 30 in my mid twenties I think it may have only been 32 or 33 not sure but it was over 30 and would have put me with he linemen in the combine I was proud of that at the time. But no I never benched more than 365lbs that is how I know those one rep calculators are not accurate you get stronger in the rep range you train. I did 14 recently supposedly I do think I can get back to about 20 in a year time. You guys don't realize the full extent of my pec injury as I try to hid it but I have multiple tears.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #829 on: October 05, 2023, 05:02:18 AM »
Haha...it was joswift who pointed out that B. Hank has the same stats as Frank McGrath originally.  ;D

Didn't Brian’s height change from 5'10" to 5'11" at one point?

He originally claimed 5'10":

I am 510 and 3/4 it is on my Army paperwork and that is what my Dr measured this year. I reported 510 previously instead of rounding up as I assumed I had lost half an inch I have not

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #830 on: October 05, 2023, 05:04:05 AM »
Not at all self aware but talking about slashing people and sticking your dick down their girlfriends throats, this is evil talking.

If people here really cared about making this demon feel bad they would completely ignore him, do not respond to anything he posts, go on with life as if he did not even exist. This would inflict maximum damage. But all people do is feed him day and night and he loves it.

I never send a single pm to Matt I don't like vulgarity I don't talk like that and I certainly don't threaten to send others to do my dirty work and you couldn't fucking pay me to text Matt at 1am I was sound asleep at the timne

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #831 on: October 05, 2023, 05:05:07 AM »
That wasn’t a real conversation between you two,was it?

Fuck No it wasn't who the fuck is going to send Matt PM at 1 am not me and I also do not like vulgarity not sure how many times I can say that and really I am going to send someone to stab him why I can bodyslam the jackass myself if I was so inclined

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #832 on: October 05, 2023, 05:05:59 AM »
He lies a lot.

I can see why he's annoyed with out of shape people like Walter Sobchak trashing him - B. Hank is in better shape than some of those trashing him.

I would even say - he's probably using gear to get in shape like that. I say that as a compliment.

One thing I did a couple of months ago is mention online that I might a non-surgical procedure called "Coolsculpting", which allegedly evaporates your body fat straight off permanently.

A non-surgical version of liposuction, essentially.

So I asked B. Hank what his thoughts were on it, and he said "I would think improving your diet and training would be better."

Wait...so let me get this straight:
B. Hank can use 2g of total gear per week and load up on Ephedrine, Clenbuterol, T3, Ozempic, LASIX, DNP, and Provasic to get lean, but when I'm told about a medical procedure which freezes and burns off / expels your body fat easy peasy for a few grand, then suddenly "I would think improving your diet and training would be better"?

??? ??? ???

HOW THE FUCK IS LIPOSUCTION, COOLSCULPTING, OR USING PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS ANY DIFFERENT?

So B. Hank can cheat like crazy by using gear year-round, but I can't use a cheat to just zap off my body fat? WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DIFFERENCE? BOTH ARE CHEATS!

But that's the thing about Brian - he has no self-awareness.

So I replied to him "So why use steroids then? Why not "improve your diet and training" instead?"

And he said nothing.

Dick.

Oblivious dick.

I don't even know what those are and the difference is peds work while cool sculpting is a gimmick they sell to people with low self esteem who don't want to put in the work by all means go get it done it wont do a damn thing

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #833 on: October 05, 2023, 05:06:14 AM »
I did over 30 in my mid twenties I think it may have only been 32 or 33 not sure but it was over 30 and would have put me with he linemen in the combine I was proud of that at the time. But no I never benched more than 365lbs that is how I know those one rep calculators are not accurate you get stronger in the rep range you train. I did 14 recently supposedly I do think I can get back to about 20 in a year time. You guys don't realize the full extent of my pec injury as I try to hid it but I have multiple tears.

Cool.. Notice I didn't call you a liar, that is just epic benching is all... Good 4 you...

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #834 on: October 05, 2023, 05:06:52 AM »
I don't even know what those are

theres a lot of shit you dont know weakling.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #835 on: October 05, 2023, 05:11:02 AM »
Ok, whatever respect I had for Bhanks I have completely and irretrievably lost. These are the words of an absolute psychopath. Someone like this should be lifetime banned from this forum and that is a fact. Seriously, what the hell?

I have never sent a pm to Matt in my life

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #836 on: October 05, 2023, 05:18:57 AM »
I don't even know what those are and the difference is peds work while cool sculpting is a gimmick they sell to people with low self esteem who don't want to put in the work by all means go get it done it wont do a damn thing

Really, then why did you need to stoop to buying a roid testing kit? ???

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #837 on: October 05, 2023, 05:22:43 AM »
Cool.. Notice I didn't call you a liar, that is just epic benching is all... Good 4 you...
yeah but it was in the past so I don’t think it counts.Ask Bhank he’s the expert on this

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #838 on: October 05, 2023, 05:32:59 AM »
yeah but it was in the past so I don’t think it counts.Ask Bhank he’s the expert on this

Correct all in the past my current 2023 max validated lift is 315lbs I hope to improve on that by year end. If I can do 330-350lbs at year end I will be happy regardless of Matt benching 600lbs or not If I don't get to 350 by year end (I probably won't) then that is my 2024 goal which I told you guys a month before this thread started anyway. As far as 225 reps they should be back to around 20 by next summer.

Good luck to everyone I hope we all improve if someone puts up 225 now then 315 at year end I will be the first to say good job. But when you guys want to talk shit on others putting themselves out there trying to motivate and challenge themselves while you sit on the sidelines claiming you are in great shape and training hard that just makes you a bunch of poser bitches.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #839 on: October 05, 2023, 05:37:36 AM »
My max was actually a couple reps over 30 I remember at the time only offensive and defensive lineman were getting more at the combine my standard warmup was a set of 25. I trained high reps as my first pec tear was at 25 years old so I got good at high reps.

I have a video of me benching 350x2 at 37 years old in 2014 clear as can be which is more than you have ever done aka stronger than you have ever been yet you are surprised I have also done more reps? I absolutely can not do it now I have had 3 more pec tears since then. I don' care how many reps you get with 225 you are not getting 350x2 anytime soon if you ever do you will realize how strong that actually is and you will be able to do more than 25 reps with 225.

It will be 6 months at least before I am getting close to that and probably a year to actually get there

We are not giving anyone 10lbs on anything or the benefit of a doubt that they could have done it if their spotter didn't help the list is only for what you have actually done on video this year. It is also not going to be graded on a bodyweight scale where you get to claim you are 150lbs and that I weigh 400lbs. We are less than 10lbs apart right now. And if you weigh 150lbs that is your problem not mine. I will gladly stand on a scale if you are that worried about it but I am 210lbs right now.

I can't even go heavy right now and I have multiple injuries you should be the odds on favorite to beat me at least. However ideally others will decide to participate. I think a lot of getbig should be able to beat me and I encourage them to do so.

I am not talking any shit I am merely stating that I have a 350x2 bench on video just as recent as your 225 for rep nonsense so if talking best ever you have a long way to go. If talking 2023 it is a tie currently at 315 but you should absolutely be able to pull ahead next week. So not sure why you are so mad you are going to be in the lead for a few weeks at least maybe even at the end of the year we shall see.

Absolute bullshit - a couple of reps over 30 is 32? or in Hankins world 16 - nobody believes you . Amazing how you can recall reps but not the years you went to school.
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #840 on: October 05, 2023, 05:42:35 AM »
Brian

I did 48 in my late teens. I could have done 96 but the phone went. It was Ebony Ayes and Sarah Young begging me for another threesome. I was going to help them but got told we were about to invade Iraq and the SAS needed a leader. I left the LSE and the price of the pound tanked. It would have to wait until I had skied to Iraq fighting gangs of irate gypsies bare knuckle as I went. En route Mensa asked me to set their tests and Chuck Norris opened my fan club.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #841 on: October 05, 2023, 05:57:10 AM »

Absolute bullshit - a couple of reps over 30 is 32? or in Hankins world 16 - nobody believes you . Amazing how you can recall reps but not the years you went to school.

You don’t need to believe a godamn thing I have a 350x2 bench on video something you will never have

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #842 on: October 05, 2023, 05:57:57 AM »
Brian

I did 48 in my late teens. I could have done 96 but the phone went. It was Ebony Ayes and Sarah Young begging me for another threesome. I was going to help them but got told we were about to invade Iraq and the SAS needed a leader. I left the LSE and the price of the pound tanked. It would have to wait until I had skied to Iraq fighting gangs of irate gypsies bare knuckle as I went. En route Mensa asked me to set their tests and Chuck Norris opened my fan club.

And yet you don’t have 5lbs verified in video @slob

Also this is 2023 this year I have 315 x 1 on video all things considering not too shabby as it is still more than you can do

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #843 on: October 05, 2023, 06:10:58 AM »
but only today counts

unless you are doing shit

you still haven't called to sort out a fight date you fucking coward. your poor poor fucking wife.
B

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #844 on: October 05, 2023, 06:13:47 AM »
And yet you don’t have 5lbs verified in video @slob

Also this is 2023 this year I have 315 x 1 on video all things considering not too shabby as it is still more than you can do

Brian, when you did press 315. Clean lift btw.

What were you taking? I'm guessing your doctor prescribed TRT 500 mg prescribed by a doctor and anemia medicine?

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #845 on: October 05, 2023, 06:14:30 AM »
Strong
U

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #846 on: October 05, 2023, 06:27:53 AM »
His brain has been addled by all the booze and rec drugs he took wasting away his life partying on Daddy's money.  It was to some extent as curse.  But 225x30+ is not something he beleives, it's some bullshit he's claimed and then kept claiming until now he really thinks it may be true.

It's a sickness, please seek help.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #847 on: October 05, 2023, 06:27:56 AM »
Brian

Definitely an old school call back there....no Christy Canyon or Lisa DeLeeuw?  HA HA

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #848 on: October 05, 2023, 06:32:44 AM »
but only today counts

unless you are doing shit

you still haven't called to sort out a fight date you fucking coward. your poor poor fucking wife.

I absolutely plan to go see England someday a lot going on in life right now but hopefully in 2024 when I do visit and call you out you will be nowhere to be found

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #849 on: October 05, 2023, 06:32:56 AM »
Haha!

I'm more of an Ava Devine fan now. Her poor son Mike is in school and his mates always pop rondo and he's out. so she bangs them. I hope he hasn't got internet access as he could easily find out.
B