Author Topic: Frank Mir  (Read 15344 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Frank Mir
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2010, 01:32:02 PM »
Look at the fight again Heath herring maby?

He pounded on him for 3 straight rounds and had plenty more in him, probably the best conditioned 280 pounder in the game.
fedor would give him a good ass whipping at any weight

spinnis

« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2010, 01:33:03 PM »
fedor would give him a good ass whipping at any weight

;) ;)

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2010, 03:26:26 PM »
I think Mir before starting working with Fillipi, didn't have a clue about proper dieting, I heard in an interview before UFC 100 that he used to get all his protein from protein shakes and maybe some sushi before training.
 I don't think that Frank is using gear because if you check his muscles are pretty smooth, they don't have that hard, chemical look.

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2010, 03:31:20 PM »
Frank was a lil to confident before the Lesnar fight.After getting beat by Brock it gave him a wake up call.Getting your head punched against a mat, will make anybody get a reality check.Now Frank has put on size and getting stronger to be able to match Brock Lesnars power.I think the next fight will be very interesting.I don't think Brock Lesnar is as good as he thinks or anyone else thinks he is.He hasn't been i9n that many fights.If you watch his fights he starts sucking wind in the first round and the second round he is really breathing heavy.He has to much weights to carry.Also if you look at pics of Brock ,over the last 2 years, his bodyfat has went up significantly.
This could be either he isn't on any gear, or he isn't training as hard.When Brock Wrestled for the WWE he was 290-300 lbs and solid.
So either Brock has to get back on the juice or change his diet.In those Dymatise adds, he does look very flabby.
Its to bad Bill Goldberg never got into the UFC.I heard he was trying to become a fighter a few years back.Bill Goldberg is one tough, and strong SOB.I think Bill Goldberg could over power Brock Lersnar.I know Bill Goldbergs brother, and he told me so wild stories about his brother Bill.Bill Goldberg, was big, fast and strong.
any stories you remember and care to share....?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2010, 02:05:27 AM »
no its not hard, athletics is simple, train as hard as you can both cardio and weights...    strength and stamina are quite easy to build in comparison to lean muscle...

Thanks for the input. When I'll need some piece of advice from a 18 year old juiced to the gills white "2003 O Ronnie Coleman" wannabe I'll let you know. 'Til then don't bother.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2010, 02:20:50 AM »
Frank was a lil to confident before the Lesnar fight.After getting beat by Brock it gave him a wake up call.Getting your head punched against a mat, will make anybody get a reality check.Now Frank has put on size and getting stronger to be able to match Brock Lesnars power.I think the next fight will be very interesting.I don't think Brock Lesnar is as good as he thinks or anyone else thinks he is.He hasn't been i9n that many fights.If you watch his fights he starts sucking wind in the first round and the second round he is really breathing heavy.He has to much weights to carry.Also if you look at pics of Brock ,over the last 2 years, his bodyfat has went up significantly.
This could be either he isn't on any gear, or he isn't training as hard.When Brock Wrestled for the WWE he was 290-300 lbs and solid.
So either Brock has to get back on the juice or change his diet.In those Dymatise adds, he does look very flabby.
Its to bad Bill Goldberg never got into the UFC.I heard he was trying to become a fighter a few years back.Bill Goldberg is one tough, and strong SOB.I think Bill Goldberg could over power Brock Lersnar.I know Bill Goldbergs brother, and he told me so wild stories about his brother Bill.Bill Goldberg, was big, fast and strong.

Goldberg used to train with hammer house awhile back.
I think he has too many injuries to compete effectively or he would've given it a shot awhile ago.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2010, 05:07:40 AM »
Too bad Bill Goldberg never did try to join UFC.

Then im sure Mike Goldberg would have a real favorite, saying Goldberg all the time when he was in the ring.

Uh oh Goldberg taking a page out of Rothwells book etc

Q

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2010, 08:39:48 AM »
Too bad Bill Goldberg never did try to join UFC.

Then im sure Mike Goldberg would have a real favorite, saying Goldberg all the time when he was in the ring.

Uh oh Goldberg taking a page out of Rothwells book etc

Heh - especially if the audience does the "GOLDBERG!!" chant.

My favorite goldberg quote.

Mike Goldberg: “You can hear the corner speaking portuguese!”
Joe Rogan: “Uh, that’s Japanese, brother”
Mike Goldberg: “I should have known that.”
Joe Rogan: “You’re the one married to a Japanese chick.”
Mike Goldberg: “That is correct.”

There's always more

MG: Luke is dominating on the feet look for Josh to shoot and use his superior wrestling.
JR: I dont think Haynes has ever shot on anyone his entire life.
MG: Yeah Joe he really likes to stand and bang.

Goldie was talking about Travis Lutter and said the following

Goldberg: "He's like the Michael Jordan of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu!"
Rogan: "No he's not"
Goldberg: "Exactly. Right Joe.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2010, 09:13:52 AM »
I still remember seeing him fight Tank Abbott... that was pretty funny.

Lotsa wanna be Frank Mir's running around my gym with their Tapout clothes and hoodies looking for a fight... every damn day.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2010, 06:57:44 PM »
Yes REALLY, your dealing with athletes not bodybuilders. Don't even pretend you know the first thing about it.
Nothing to do with building muscle or strength is complicated or difficult to understand. your profession doesnt require brains, it requires a mouthpiece.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2010, 07:00:18 PM »
bombz, i have to disagree with u here bro.

training an athlete is a totally different ballgame than training a bodybuilder.

also training athletes in different sports are sport specific, meaning u wouldnt train a football player the same as u would train a basketball player..........differen t skill sets meaning different training needs.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2010, 07:37:16 PM »
bombz, i have to disagree with u here bro.

training an athlete is a totally different ballgame than training a bodybuilder.

also training athletes in different sports are sport specific, meaning u wouldnt train a football player the same as u would train a basketball player..........differen t skill sets meaning different training needs.
your not disagreeing with me, i didnt say anything contrary to what you just said. and i agree with that...kind of common sense you know

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #87 on: January 18, 2010, 09:21:34 PM »
oh ok my bad, i misunderstood...........;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #88 on: January 18, 2010, 09:38:04 PM »
Frank Mir is a legend only inside his own head (and amongst his lackies and yes-men)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #89 on: April 12, 2010, 10:07:05 AM »
Q

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2010, 11:02:01 AM »

hope this helps

spinnis

« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2010, 11:37:48 AM »

I have nothing against you bro but that has to be one of The most retarded things EVER posted on getbig... Have you any clue how fucking wrong you are? lol.
A former football player being stronger in the cage then a 280 pounder former ncaa champ?

hahahahahahahaha

and just watch the video of goldberg training and you will understand huw DUMB of a post it was lol.

I used to LOVE goldberg in wcw though

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2010, 11:46:17 AM »
I don't know that dude or his "make believe" getbig stars, but from his handwriting I sense a very stupid and naive "fan" who blindly cheers for the the sake of cheering... for example, what we see and know about reality consists only 10% of the greater whole, right? Well this guy seems like he doesn't know 3%...   :'(

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2010, 12:04:13 PM »
I don't know that dude or his "make believe" getbig stars, but from his handwriting I sense a very stupid and naive "fan" who blindly cheers for the the sake of cheering... for example, what we see and know about reality consists only 10% of the greater whole, right? Well this guy seems like he doesn't know 3%...   :'(

You will get these stars too, eventually.
Q

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2010, 05:14:21 PM »
Mir shouldn't fiught Lesnar again.  He will get an even worse beatdown.  He should drop down to 170.  hehehe
No Worries 4 me

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2010, 05:33:39 PM »
Who?  Go fuck off to the MMA board with this homo fuckshit crap.

Haha MOS laying it down in the first reply!