Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 249272 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #975 on: September 09, 2017, 02:14:04 AM »
who the fuck wants to hang out with celebrities 24/7 ffs?

what a dumb accusation to make

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #976 on: September 09, 2017, 02:22:44 AM »
Listen Captain Polident. All you do is beat around the bush and avoid proving you trained even 1 celebrity or have any clients. For the 5th time Ill ask you if you believe you have any mental health issues or if you think your life and behavior are just fine?

The bipolar, paranoid schizophrenic, with antisocial personality disorder who uses female text-to-voice android apps to try to get people to believe you have a girlfriend is asking if I have a mental health issue, yet I'm the only one using absolute complete logic with my replies to a group of a handful of 50 year olds with antisocial personality and social anxiety disorders who like to play on the internet. Hmm... Lemme think

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #977 on: September 09, 2017, 02:26:36 AM »
40 pages , nearly 1,000 replies, & 20,000+ views.

Put me on payroll & give me a podcast Ron. ;) Who else has the communication skills and personality to make some shit like that work?

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #978 on: September 09, 2017, 02:27:13 AM »
The bipolar, paranoid schizophrenic, with antisocial personality disorder who uses female text-to-voice android apps to try to get people to believe you have a girlfriend is asking if I have a mental health issue, yet I'm the only one using absolute complete logic with my replies to a group of a handful of 50 year olds with antisocial personality and social anxiety disorders who like to play on the internet. Hmm... Lemme think

Yes would've been sufficient.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #979 on: September 09, 2017, 02:38:46 AM »
40 pages , nearly 1,000 replies, & 20,000+ views.

Put me on payroll & give me a podcast Ron. ;) Who else has the communication skills and personality to make some shit like that work?

i've got you beat in the homo agenda bashing thread

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #980 on: September 09, 2017, 02:41:10 AM »
i've got you beat in the homo agenda bashing thread

K. You can have Tuesdays.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #981 on: September 09, 2017, 02:45:06 AM »
K. You can have Tuesdays.

ooooh that's prime time, thanks for the generosity brah!!

jjwatt99

« Reply #982 on: September 09, 2017, 02:51:32 AM »

I dont knowbwho you think I am but Im not any of those things and Im sure not 50. Im in my 30s. I asked a simple question and again you avoid it. Do you think your life and behavior is that of a mentally well person?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #983 on: September 09, 2017, 02:54:31 AM »
I dont knowbwho you think I am but Im not any of those things and Im sure not 50. Im in my 30s. I asked a simple question and again you avoid it. Do you think your life and behavior is that of a mentally well person?

gtfo joon

jjwatt99

« Reply #984 on: September 09, 2017, 02:59:20 AM »
Yes would've been sufficient.

Fuck hey, this guy is a disaster. Hes actually under the impression that hes an intelligent normal person. Wow.

Simple Simon

« Reply #985 on: September 09, 2017, 03:02:35 AM »
You people claim that I.CLAIM to hang out with celebrities 24-7. I'm telling you to post up where i supposedly said these things.

Yet you.never do.

Ever.

your post history is a catalogue of name drops and deeps of daring do and oneupmanship.

I take it you have also now grasped "the burden of proof" bearing in mind you ignored it.

jjwatt99

« Reply #986 on: September 09, 2017, 03:05:36 AM »
your post history is a catalogue of name drops and deeps of daring do and oneupmanship.

I take it you have also now grasped "the burden of proof" bearing in mind you ignored it.

His post history is a collection of deflection, avoidance and massive levels of self absorbed ego and delusion. Never seen anything like it.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #987 on: September 09, 2017, 03:12:05 AM »
His post history is a collection of deflection, avoidance and massive levels of self absorbed ego and delusion. Never seen anything like it.

you should check out rangerwil

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #988 on: September 09, 2017, 07:13:16 AM »
40pages in and still no visitors...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #989 on: September 09, 2017, 08:37:48 AM »
gtfo joon

That's not joon. Joins cool spoke with him yesterday

Simple Simon

« Reply #990 on: September 09, 2017, 08:38:40 AM »
That's not joon. Joins cool spoke with him yesterday
is he paying your hospital bill?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #991 on: September 09, 2017, 08:41:07 AM »

Make up your mind.

I reply to dann near each and every post/accusation except for 2 of yours and all of a sudden it becomes a catalog of deflection and avoidance hahahaahaha

Simple Simon

« Reply #992 on: September 09, 2017, 08:45:57 AM »
Make up your mind.

I reply to dann near each and every post/accusation except for 2 of yours and all of a sudden it becomes a catalog of deflection and avoidance hahahaahaha

so have you gained an understanding of the burden of proof, its been about 4 posts now you have avoided it

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #993 on: September 09, 2017, 08:47:10 AM »
Make up your mind.

Face it, kid.  The contents and number of your quotes are as varied and multitudinous as your personas.

burnout666

« Reply #994 on: September 09, 2017, 09:11:25 AM »
is he paying your hospital bill?

Only in return for specific acts and lines to rehearse on video, complete with a reference to how fortunate he is to know Jaffar's son.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #995 on: September 09, 2017, 09:20:27 AM »
Face it, kid.  The contents and number of your quotes are as varied and multitudinous as your personas.

Says the guy who call the cops and send his own brother to jail because he said some mean words to your mommy and you didn't think you could defend her (from a 145lb tweaker) because you're a fucking estrogen filled sissy mama's boy

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #996 on: September 09, 2017, 09:23:19 AM »
Says the guy who call the cops and send his own brother to jail because he said some mean words to your mommy and you didn't think you could defend her (from a 145lb tweaker) because you're a fucking estrogen filled sissy mama's boy

Easy there Genova.  Run along now, your momma's calling you for seconds (thanks for that one, Reeves/John!).  In the real world, you wouldn't do shit but shit your pants.  Do you need to call you PO?

Simple Simon

« Reply #997 on: September 09, 2017, 09:23:40 AM »
thats deflecting, do you now need that concept explaining to you now you have been educated on the burden of proof?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #998 on: September 09, 2017, 09:26:08 AM »
Easy there Genova.  Run along now, your momma's calling you for seconds (thanks for that one, Reeves/John!).  In the real world, you wouldn't do shit but shit your pants.  Do you need to call you PO?

"Call your PO"

You need more material. You've played that shit out. By the way I haven't had a PO sense 2013

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #999 on: September 10, 2017, 02:45:53 PM »
Have you had any visitors come?