Author Topic: Get the facts on Mitt Romney, Big Oil, and the Koch Brothers  (Read 8336 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Get the facts on Mitt Romney, Big Oil, and the Koch Brothers
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2012, 08:04:09 AM »
oil companies are at almost no profit now?

Let's look at that.  quarter 1, 2011:

Good for them. The profit margins are SMALL. It's a business and businesses are ENTITLED to make profits no matter how small or big they are. 4 cents on the dollar (and that includes about a 50% increase) isn't that big in comparison. Geez. Yes Rob, not much of a profit compared to overhead and corporate costs.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2012, 08:49:09 AM »
Great post!  Romney has nothing in common with 99% or more of the people in the US other than that he is a human.  Other than that, the guy wasn't brought up like you were, didn't work like you did, didn't pay taxes like you did, they guy is a complete joke, and has no charisma to boot.  Total hack!

Yes, lets all listen to the homo pictured below. He looks like he has the best interests of our country in mind.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2012, 09:30:35 AM »
http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2012/05/big_oil_kaching.html

most of them got 8 or 10 or 15 million dollar base pay raises in a single year.  Profits down some, but as Coach said they're almost at no profit now.  I disagree - they are making the greatest profits in this history of humanity every quarter. 

Lets take a look at that link you provided. Almost anything with the words "Progress" or "Progressive" in it's title is sure to be a faaar left-wing rag full of inaccuracies and BS. "Progressive" Insurance is a company with Soros written all over it as an example.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2012, 09:33:31 AM »
Lets take a look at that link you provided. Almost anything with the words "Progress" or "Progressive" in it's title is sure to be a faaar left-wing rag full of inaccuracies and BS. "Progressive" Insurance is a company with Soros written all over it as an example.
Are you against minimum wage?

G

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2012, 09:39:04 AM »

Are you against small business making a profit?

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2012, 09:42:35 AM »
Good for them. The profit margins are SMALL. It's a business and businesses are ENTITLED to make profits no matter how small or big they are. 4 cents on the dollar (and that includes about a 50% increase) isn't that big in comparison. Geez. Yes Rob, not much of a profit compared to overhead and corporate costs.

blah blah blah, same old capitalist elitist GOP bullshit.  You are the 1%, shame shame shame on you!

No, but I am against a small business deceiving for profit, 500$ + a month for a gym membership, get out of here!

TEAM Nasser

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2012, 09:46:32 AM »
blah blah blah, same old capitalist elitist GOP bullshit.  You are the 1%, shame shame shame on you!

No, but I am against a small business deceiving for profit, 500$ + a month for a gym membership, get out of here!

Fuck off freeloader. Thought you would have been gone by now. Maybe you think the government should tell me how much I should charge and shouldn't. Stay out of political discussions, you get owned more than Benny.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2012, 09:47:58 AM »
No. Are you against minimum wage?

G

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2012, 09:54:23 AM »
No. Are you against minimum wage?

It's a direct correlation. If the government continues to keep raising minimum wage it kills small business by having them raise prices on products, in turn the higher prices (depending on the product or service) will drive away business, force layoffs and eventually drive them out of business. I'm all for people making a living wage but when the government forces a certain minimum set amount that kills business, it's not right.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2012, 10:03:15 AM »

Yes.  Minimum wage laws do far more damage than good. 

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2012, 10:06:25 AM »
Fuck off freeloader. Thought you would have been gone by now. Maybe you think the government should tell me how much I should charge and shouldn't. Stay out of political discussions, you get owned more than Benny.

Here comes the name calling :)  Yes the government should tell you or it should set a red flag.  If Walmart starts selling batteries at 100$ per 10 pack, I am sure the fed's would be looking into it.  There is a line that is crossed between overcharging and just plain deceiving, false promises, and over profiting.

TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2012, 10:08:04 AM »
Here comes the name calling :)  Yes the government should tell you or it should set a red flag.  If Walmart starts selling batteries at 100$ per 10 pack, I am sure the fed's would be looking into it.  There is a line that is crossed between overcharging and just plain deceiving, false promises, and over profiting.

Spoken like a true communist piece of trash who should be doused in pigs blood and set ablaze.   

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2012, 10:08:09 AM »
It's a direct correlation. If the government continues to keep raising minimum wage it kills small business by having them raise prices on products, in turn the higher prices (depending on the product or service) will drive away business, force layoffs and eventually drive them out of business. I'm all for people making a living wage but when the government forces a certain minimum set amount that kills business, it's not right.

Yeah, don't raise minimum wage according to inflation that is just plain nonsense!  These people need to start learning how to live in cardboard boxes because their minimum wage isn't buying what it use to.  Wow real thorough thinking.  Yes minimum wage needs to be raised when inflation occurs.

TEAM Nasser

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2012, 10:11:57 AM »
Yeah, don't raise minimum wage according to inflation that is just plain nonsense!  These people need to start learning how to live in cardboard boxes because their minimum wage isn't buying what it use to.  Wow real thorough thinking.  Yes minimum wage needs to be raised when inflation occurs.

You fukkin idiot. Just quit posting, you're making even more of an ass out of yourself.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2012, 10:12:18 AM »

Spoken like a true communist piece of trash who should be doused in pigs blood and set ablaze.    

LOL name calling, no argument even.  Yes we need laws on the books to protect the consumer, once one company starts charging 100$ for batteries, all the other evil corporations will hop on board, before you know it, all batteries no matter what the brand will be selling at between 90 - 100 $ per 10 pack, it's called price fixing.  You are a traitor to our great country you greedy man.

You fukkin idiot. Just quit posting, you're making even more of an ass out of yourself.

More name calling, why bother to have a discussion on the matter when you can just act like a 10 year old and call people names ?  ;D

I see a trend, when greedy GOP elitist have no counter point or good reply, they just call people names, seems to happen all the time, Democrats have evolved, GOP are still like cavemen.

TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2012, 10:14:01 AM »
LOL name calling, no argument even.  Yes we need laws on the books to protect the consumer, once one company starts charging 100$ for batteries, all the other evil corporations will hop on board, before you know it, all batteries no matter what the brand will be selling at between 90 - 100 $ per 10 pack, it's called price fixing.  You are a traitor to our great country you greedy man.

Go away idiot.  you have a mentality from the third world like that ghetto piece of trash obama and his thug of a wife.     

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2012, 10:15:52 AM »
Go away idiot.  you have a mentality from the third world like that ghetto piece of trash obama and his thug of a wife.     

more name calling, care to post something of substance or just keep showing how low your IQ is?

TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2012, 10:16:47 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2012, 10:17:19 AM »
LOL name calling, no argument even.  Yes we need laws on the books to protect the consumer, once one company starts charging 100$ for batteries, all the other evil corporations will hop on board, before you know it, all batteries no matter what the brand will be selling at between 90 - 100 $ per 10 pack, it's called price fixing.  You are a traitor to our great country you greedy man.

More name calling, why bother to have a discussion on the matter when you can just act like a 10 year old and call people names ?  ;D

I can't have discussions with people who have 1. no commonsense and 2. Doesn't know the basics of business.

How you feel when Obama's wife takes $500,000 vacations on our $$?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2012, 10:19:26 AM »
Yes.  Minimum wage laws do far more damage than good. 
This post more than any proves that you have no idea what you're talking about.
G

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2012, 10:20:24 AM »

The responsibility for this is on the consumer.   Nobody makes them join.

If they do and they feel it's beneficial, then the price is fine, as there is obviously a market for it.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2012, 10:21:46 AM »
This post more than any proves that you have no idea what you're talking about.

LOL.   Why not make the minimum wage 50 an hour? 

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2012, 10:24:34 AM »
I can't have discussions with people who have 1. no commonsense and 2. Doesn't know the basics of business.

How you feel when Obama's wife takes $500,000 vacations on our $$?

Deflection, sorry we have a topic we are discussing, and by the way, the Bush's took the same kind of trips, just like all the other presidents and their wives, so your talking point carries no weight.

I have to go do some work now, I'll check back later and see if anybody posts some intelligent counter points in this discussion or just continues to name call and give excuses why they won't answer.

TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2012, 10:25:09 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2012, 11:16:31 AM »
Deflection, sorry we have a topic we are discussing, and by the way, the Bush's took the same kind of trips, just like all the other presidents and their wives, so your talking point carries no weight.

I have to go do some work now, I'll check back later and see if anybody posts some intelligent counter points in this discussion or just continues to name call and give excuses why they won't answer.

Hahaha, sure you do.