Author Topic: Get the facts on Mitt Romney, Big Oil, and the Koch Brothers  (Read 8289 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Stephanie Cutter, Deputy Campaign Manager, shares the facts about Big Oil's latest attack.

!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Get the facts on Mitt Romney, Big Oil, and the Koch Brothers
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 09:23:04 AM »
Hey Benny, here's an idea.  Why don't you take all this shit you've been posting over to the political board (where it belongs), ram it up your ass, and twirl around on it.   :D

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 07:54:01 PM »
Great post!  Romney has nothing in common with 99% or more of the people in the US other than that he is a human.  Other than that, the guy wasn't brought up like you were, didn't work like you did, didn't pay taxes like you did, they guy is a complete joke, and has no charisma to boot.  Total hack!

TEAM Nasser

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 07:58:34 PM »
Great post!  Romney has nothing in common with 99% or more of the people in the US other than that he is a human.  Other than that, the guy wasn't brought up like you were, didn't work like you did, didn't pay taxes like you did, they guy is a complete joke, and has no charisma to boot.  Total hack!

You just described 90% of all politcians in Washington, including your favorire turd Odrama.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 07:58:42 PM »
here is your true potus, BOSS!

TEAM Nasser

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 08:00:06 PM »
Stephanie Cutter looks like the kind of bitch that will blow yoou and swallow until you marry her.  Then it's good luck...hope you like a once a month hand job

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 08:01:48 PM »
You just described 90% of all politcians in Washington, including your favorire turd Odrama.

Obama and Michelle just finished paying off their student loans 10 years or so ago, they are not Romney, you are WRONG.  Romney is disgustingly rich, it should be outlawed and he should be made to forfeit the money he stole be taking over companies and firing hard working American's, putting people out of work. 

How many care takers did Ann Romney have???!!!   ;D ;D ;D  Woman never worked or raised her kids a day in her life, I doubt she ever changed her own kids diapers, that is how out of touch of reality the Romney's are, you should be ashamed to even align yourself with the GOP and Romney greed train.

Shame Shame Shame!!!  Every rich person, Shame on you! 

TEAM Nasser

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 08:04:53 PM »
Obama and Michelle just finished paying off their student loans 10 years or so ago, they are not Romney, you are WRONG.  Romney is disgustingly rich, it should be outlawed and he should be made to forfeit the money he stole be taking over companies and firing hard working American's, putting people out of work. 

How many care takers did Ann Romney have???!!!   ;D ;D ;D  Woman never worked or raised her kids a day in her life, I doubt she ever changed her own kids diapers, that is how out of touch of reality the Romney's are, you should be ashamed to even align yourself with the GOP and Romney greed train.

Your trolling is getting weaker.  Step up your game, son!

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2012, 08:08:04 PM »
I'm speaking the truth, your so stupefied by the GOP nonsense they spew that you can't see through it.  You really think Romney is like you?  You really think Ann Romney raised her kids without 3 - 8 care takers?  Romney owns what, 15 homes?  HAHAHHAHAH get out of here you Republican elitist.  One thing is good to know though, your gone in the House come election time, GOP will be a non factor anymore, they are done for, the are like the stone age, this country will be democrat for the rest of it's glorious centuries.

TEAM Nasser

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2012, 08:34:47 PM »

Romney is a fucking genius and if you knew anything about leveraged buyout firms you would realize it too. He earned his money.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2012, 08:38:38 PM »
Benny we all know Republicans are all morons so you can quit spamming the g and o with cut and paste articles. Take it to the political board kid. Obama 2012!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2012, 08:41:00 PM »
Hey Benny, here's an idea.  Why don't you take all this shit you've been posting over to the political board (where it belongs), ram it up your ass, and twirl around on it.   :D

You would NEVER catch Benny on the poli board because like that little fag who's going to be banned by tomorrow (guaranteed) JTsunami, he'd get owned to oblivion.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2012, 08:43:58 PM »
But in all fairness big oil did have a 50% increase in profits......

Bringing them to a whopping 4 cents on the dollar. Benny you're.such a fucking idiot. Haha

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2012, 08:54:11 PM »
Romney is a fucking genius and if you knew anything about leveraged buyout firms you would realize it too. He earned his money.

You'll see posts like this from this asshole all day long. He posts from a proxy account with multiple gimmicks. His only purpose here is to troll.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2012, 10:49:39 PM »
I'm not a big Romney fan, and I've never fully understood this argument against big oil, it's seems a little assbackward to me, but one thing is for certain, the anti-big oil ideology sure isn't working.

And holy crap, the comments baching Romney's wealth, I don't understand that at all. Romney represents the best of America when it comes to wealth and what is possible...sure, most won't achieve it, but it's there.

As for the Obama's, comparing them to every day people, give me a break. They're social elitist on the far left end of the spectrum...there's nothing normal about that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2012, 04:14:09 AM »
obama letting big oil get away with anything they want.

romney will just let them get away with a little more.

neither is in it for the little guy.  obama wants to cut the oil subsidies 2 bil (out of the 20 bil they're earning) and broke repubs are screaming about the injustice of it.  Oh brother.

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2012, 04:26:50 AM »
Hey politics has it's own board.

The only big oil you need to talk about here is big FISH oil.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2012, 04:35:28 AM »
Go Romney!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2012, 06:53:41 AM »
obama letting big oil get away with anything they want.

romney will just let them get away with a little more.

neither is in it for the little guy.  obama wants to cut the oil subsidies 2 bil (out of the 20 bil they're earning) and broke repubs are screaming about the injustice of it.  Oh brother.

You must think I was.exaggerating those profit numbers. I wasn't. It's a business, did you want them to make no profit? Because their almost at that now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2012, 07:03:19 AM »
You must think I was.exaggerating those profit numbers. I wasn't. It's a business, did you want them to make no profit? Because their almost at that now.

oil companies are at almost no profit now?

Let's look at that.  quarter 1, 2011:

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2012, 07:08:34 AM »
Joe, check out this chart - you'll see a small reduciton in profits from 2011 to 2012.

But before you blame obama for it - look at the average CEO pay going up 55 PERCENT IN ONE YEAR. 

Of course profits are going to drop when you take that $ from shareholders and give it to mgmt.   what a huge increase for a single year.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2012, 07:10:58 AM »
BP's profits went from 7.1 billion to 5.9 billion.

But they TRIPLED their CEO's pay during this same span.

I don't see that as "almost no profit".   To me, it looks like they have some nice profits.  They just like to triple CEO pay in one year ;)

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2012, 07:17:44 AM »
"CEO pay" is a number without a context...did he earn a bonus based on company performance that vested in a given year....was he paid in stock...options...what is his base pay?  There are a number of variables that need to be accounted for...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2012, 07:43:04 AM »
"CEO pay" is a number without a context...did he earn a bonus based on company performance that vested in a given year....was he paid in stock...options...what is his base pay?  There are a number of variables that need to be accounted for...

http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2012/05/big_oil_kaching.html

most of them got 8 or 10 or 15 million dollar base pay raises in a single year.  Profits down some, but as Coach said they're almost at no profit now.  I disagree - they are making the greatest profits in this history of humanity every quarter. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2012, 07:52:13 AM »
http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2012/05/big_oil_kaching.html

most of them got 8 or 10 or 15 million dollar base pay raises in a single year.  Profits down some, but as Coach said they're almost at no profit now.  I disagree - they are making the greatest profits in this history of humanity every quarter. 
Couple of weeks ago, The Economist noted that corporate profit margins were at a 67-year high.