Author Topic: Caught a waitress eating out of fucking food!!!  (Read 28384 times)

Kwon3

Re: Caught a waitress eating out of fucking food!!!
« Reply #100 on: September 06, 2018, 12:04:43 AM »
Hey Vince G., who removed topic about Basils dead  ???

That was Ron. He sent me a PM telling me to knock it off and removed it. I guess him and Vince are besties or something.  :-X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #101 on: September 06, 2018, 12:30:25 AM »
Yes moron. It is that simple, unless you enjoy having black cock shoved up your ass and another shoved in your mouth behind your girlfriend's back. I'm sure your prostate kicks you in the ankle to shut your gay piehole whenever you're tempted to call someone black that word, because you don't want them to change their mind about their all-access-pass to your steaming hot shitter.

Holy shit.  LMFAO.  Best meltdown in quite some time.

Kwon3

« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2018, 01:01:08 AM »
Holy shit.  LMFAO.  Best meltdown in quite some time.
Why do you cry so much?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #103 on: September 06, 2018, 03:14:12 AM »
I have to confess that when I was a teenager and use to work at an ice cream store whenever I made a shake for a customer, things weren't premeasured in those days I'd always make some extra in the metal shaker cup before blending. The customer would always get a practically overflowing shake but there always was about a 1/4 cup extra in the blender cup that I would down after giving the customer their order. I was a pathetically skinny teen always in bulking mode.

Whenever a customer would ask me, "What's good?" I'd always say the chocolate shake.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2018, 03:21:50 AM »
Wow! Just wow. Not sure how you used them flows, but you employed a couple of words for which I had to look up the definitions. Whether my advanced age caused failing memory stores them long enough for me to property utilize them remains to be seen. Never-the-less, the impact of you post is top notch.

thanks. We all have our moments :-)

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2018, 07:03:21 AM »
I have to confess that when I was a teenager and use to work at an ice cream store whenever I made a shake for a customer, things weren't premeasured in those days I'd always make some extra in the metal shaker cup before blending. The customer would always get a practically overflowing shake but there always was about a 1/4 cup extra in the blender cup that I would down after giving the customer their order. I was a pathetically skinny teen always in bulking mode.

Whenever a customer would ask me, "What's good?" I'd always say the chocolate shake.
could have kept some jizz in a Shaker Cup mixed it into the extra you used for blending. hot chick Comes in recommend this new shake. might have been healthy for her. just a thought.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2018, 07:08:35 AM »
could have kept some jizz in a Shaker Cup mixed it into the extra you used for blending. hot chick Comes in recommend this new shake. might have been healthy for her. just a thought.

This is a really creative idea. You have an incredible wit.

I'm looking forward to more of your cleverness.

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2018, 07:10:43 AM »
This is a really creative idea. You have an incredible wit.

I'm looking forward to more of your cleverness.
why so upset? did you get some jizz in your shake? :-X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2018, 07:36:48 AM »

Shizzo approved.

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: September 06, 2018, 07:46:39 AM »
Shizzo approved.
Lee said it's been done so the chicks would get Benefits  ;)

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: September 06, 2018, 08:10:56 AM »
Just got out of gym and decided to grab a late bite as I didnt want to wait to drive home.  I'm sitting there and that crusty ass bitch ate out of my food and then tried to serve it me.

What basically happenned next is hard to describe other than the fact that I prob used more n-words, primate definitions, and noose terminology than I ever had in my life to where people started exiting out the door.         Unsanitary mother fuckers eating out my God damn food.  This is why I hardly eat out.

So, after this happened you started acting like "the n-word".

Kwon3

« Reply #111 on: September 06, 2018, 08:14:23 AM »
how come in our current world every time someone's sarcastic they're automatically enraged?

I hate that shit.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 06, 2018, 08:24:11 AM »

I wish.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #113 on: September 06, 2018, 08:34:52 AM »
Gonna change the subject, make you hungry—-start off with something in Vince’s neck of the woods, some South Carolina BBQ by Scott’s BBQ

[ Invalid YouTube link ][/youtube]

Then we are going over to Japan for Chef Masashi Yamada serving up some wild game caught in the mountains of Japan
&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Then over to Montreal for their best Burger Shack
[/youtube]

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: September 06, 2018, 09:31:52 AM »

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #115 on: September 06, 2018, 10:14:15 AM »
 ;D

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2018, 08:20:13 AM »
It was a 45 minute drive... 10 star fitness has places that serve Ultra Fit Meals.  Not eating junk.  I'm aware of the shit but dont eat people's food out in the open

:)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #117 on: September 07, 2018, 10:45:14 AM »
:)

Check John Defendis website or visit 10 Star Fitness on places that offer Ultra Fit.  Having one now at a restaurant.  Black Bean Burger Bowl....no carbs, 30 grams protein
A

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: September 07, 2018, 11:06:34 AM »
We all know this story is complete bullshit like the rest of your threads. No one ate your food. This is just a sad now.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: September 07, 2018, 11:09:50 AM »

Check John Defendis website or visit 10 Star Fitness on places that offer Ultra Fit.  Having one now at a restaurant.  Black Bean Burger Bowl....no carbs, 30 grams protein
Beans have carbs my friend.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #120 on: September 07, 2018, 11:48:33 AM »
Beans have carbs my friend.

Not these.  Black bean and pea protein burger...nasty as fuck though
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 07, 2018, 12:20:03 PM »
There's blacks and there's ńiggers in every society. Some have white skin, some brown, some yellow, or another variation of the above. Blacks don't have a special purchase on it. It's a term like Neds or Benefits Scroungers in the UK. It signifies a person whose behavior is below the minimal standard of acceptable in society, who profits off others and parasitically refuses to find work.

Coincidentally, the epithet ńigger or ńigga is a dialectal variant of Negro. All three of which are particularly offensive to black folks. In the United States, its usage became unambiguously pejorative, a racist insult.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 07, 2018, 07:09:40 PM »

Not these.  Black bean and pea protein burger...nasty as fuck though

Black Beans & Peas have carbs   ;) ,   ( + bread  carbs )

chrisbro

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: September 08, 2018, 01:48:58 AM »
We all know this story is complete bullshit like the rest of your threads. No one ate your food. This is just a sad now.
No it did happen but not as Vince wrote, a White man spat in his Food called Vince a fat N & Vince quietly ate his Food.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: September 08, 2018, 06:58:12 AM »
Bring a cooler with your meals, throw some ice packs in there and you're good to go for the day, no need to worry about people contaminating your food or having to deal with racist employees. You have to be in monk mode dude, you're in prep, put your blinders on and go to war with the weights, plus dealing with racist waitresses will just increase your cortisol levels which will be even more detrimental to your physique.
Bringing a cooler around with your meals. What a horrifically boring bland pointless existence to do a show