Author Topic: Thinking of training arms, chest and calves only....  (Read 58289 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Thinking of training arms, chest and calves only....
« Reply #500 on: April 09, 2013, 07:12:46 PM »
Respect!!

The both of yous....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #501 on: April 10, 2013, 03:34:59 AM »
a very nice and tasty jewess for you fellas :P

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #502 on: April 10, 2013, 03:41:28 AM »

Clearly nice reverse lunge form, looks like it's working by the looks of that ass.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #503 on: April 10, 2013, 03:44:34 AM »
she's got T and A brother

and if i notice the T then that's saying something, coz i am very clearly as ass man as x-wifey even nicknamed me Mr. Asses Lover ;D ;D ;D lol

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: April 10, 2013, 05:14:57 AM »

She's in a good position.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #505 on: April 10, 2013, 05:43:31 AM »

very nice,,

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #506 on: April 10, 2013, 06:47:34 AM »
be doing squats in bout 3 hours or so and i bet they'll go up, even on low cals ;)

KA-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: April 10, 2013, 06:56:18 AM »
be doing squats in bout 3 hours or so and i bet they'll go up, even on low cals ;)

KA-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!
Let us know. Why do them if you are going to wear pants in the contest?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #508 on: April 10, 2013, 07:09:26 AM »
Let us know. Why do them if you are going to wear pants in the contest?

well as much as i talk shit i really do want to have perfect proportions, coz quite honestly that's a HUGE PART of this beautiful bod thing, and in fact it probably is.... THE MOST IMPORTANT PART of the body beautiful equation 8) 8) 8)

the thing is, i really do see my wheels (at least my leg above the calf ;)) as being damn close in proportion to my upper bod

the last parts that i'll have to fill out are calf and bi, as wheels and pecs are almost now in proportion to my delts, tris, and lats, but y'all can tell me how you see it when you get ma latest pics (and again, i want brutal honesty, so don't patronize me)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: April 10, 2013, 07:19:25 AM »
well as much as i talk shit i really do want to have perfect proportions, coz quite honestly that's a HUGE PART of this beautiful bod thing, and in fact it probably is.... THE MOST IMPORTANT PART of the body beautiful equation 8) 8) 8)

You're smarter than you look.

;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #510 on: April 10, 2013, 07:37:52 AM »

the thing is, i really do see my wheels (at least my leg above the calf ;)) as being damn close in proportion to my upper bod

the last parts that i'll have to fill out are calf and bi, as wheels and pecs are almost now in proportion to my delts, tris, and lats, but y'all can tell me how you see it when you get ma latest pics (and again, i want brutal honesty, so don't patronize me)
I SEE YOUR POINTS AND EVERYONE WHO PICKS UP A WEIGHT AND TRULY SCULPTS THERE BODY AND IS TRYING TO BE AWARE OF PROPORTION ,,YOU STILL CANNOT TRULY SAY I'M IN PERFECT PROPORTION ,TOO MANY VARIABLES,,,AND WHEN U DIET YOUR WEAKER/LESEER BODY PARTS FALL BACK AND BETTER GROUPS REMAIN STRONG,,,LET THE PICS DECIDE AFTER LEANESS PORTION,WE WILL DETERMINE THE 'PROPORTION'S 'ASPECT,,ITS NOT EASY AS IT SEEMS...

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: April 10, 2013, 09:10:13 AM »
I SEE YOUR POINTS AND EVERYONE WHO PICKS UP A WEIGHT AND TRULY SCULPTS THERE BODY AND IS TRYING TO BE AWARE OF PROPORTION ,,YOU STILL CANNOT TRULY SAY I'M IN PERFECT PROPORTION ,TOO MANY VARIABLES,,,AND WHEN U DIET YOUR WEAKER/LESEER BODY PARTS FALL BACK AND BETTER GROUPS REMAIN STRONG,,,LET THE PICS DECIDE AFTER LEANESS PORTION,WE WILL DETERMINE THE 'PROPORTION'S 'ASPECT,,ITS NOT EASY AS IT SEEMS...

Right on every single point.

I tried from the very beginning to be as proportionate as possible by training everything hard....but we all have those parts don't wanna respond. Even the best of the best in this resort to seo injections...that right there tells you how hard it really is.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #512 on: April 10, 2013, 09:27:20 AM »
Right on every single point.

I tried from the very beginning to be as proportionate as possible by training everything hard....but we all have those parts don't wanna respond. Even the best of the best in this resort to seo injections...that right there tells you how hard it really is.

FORGET US 4 HERE WE TRAIN AND DO EVERY MUSCLE GROUP,,,BUT TO SHOW U GENETICS,HEAVY TRAINING,AND SOME DRUGS ,,BORRACHO LOOK AT' DECEIVERS' BUILD HE DOES BASICS AND NO DELT WORK OR ANY SINGLE PARTS OTHER THAN POWERLIFTING MOVES,,AND YA KNOW IN HIS PICS HIS PROPORTIONS OTHER THAN LEGS A LITTLE BIGGER THAN THE REST LOOK DECENT ..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: April 10, 2013, 09:35:21 AM »
Keys in order of importance.
1. Genes
2. Train -Progressively upping the weights.
3. Concentrate on weak points.
4. Diet
5. Mild cardio for fat burning too intense burns carbs/sugar not fat.
4. Drugs if you choose to take them.
5. Preparation, posing, tanning, dropping water if competing.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: April 10, 2013, 09:38:41 AM »
FORGET US 4 HERE WE TRAIN AND DO EVERY MUSCLE GROUP,,,BUT TO SHOW U GENETICS,HEAVY TRAINING,AND SOME DRUGS ,,BORRACHO LOOK AT' DECEIVERS' BUILD HE DOES BASICS AND NO DELT WORK OR ANY SINGLE PARTS OTHER THAN POWERLIFTING MOVES,,AND YA KNOW IN HIS PICS HIS PROPORTIONS OTHER THAN LEGS A LITTLE BIGGER THAN THE REST LOOK DECENT ..

haha thats right...he's well proportioned I saw his pic. You're very well proportioned from what I've seen as well which is why I like your build...your muscle has a mature dense look to it too.

Theres proportions but also even more to it than that...I'm sure you and mr . n could write book. One side has to match the other and muscle insertions will affect the look of the muscle as well.

Definitely not easy lol

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: April 10, 2013, 09:42:11 AM »
Not easy cause you can't choose your genes as mr.n shows by putting them #1 on his list

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #516 on: April 10, 2013, 09:42:39 AM »
Keys in order of importance.
1. Genes
2. Train -Progressively upping the weights.
3. Concentrate on weak points.
4. Diet
5. Mild cardio for fat burning too intense burns carbs/sugar not fat.
4. Drugs if you choose to take them.
5. Preparation, posing, tanning, dropping water if competing.
1 MAJOR YES,,,
2 YES
3 YES ONLY SO MUCH
4 YES
5 YES HATE IT,,
DRUGS YES IN WANTED/NEEDED
5 ONLY CHOICE FEW PREP VERY IMPORTANT 100 PCT ..75/25 NOT GOING TO CUT EVERY STONE NEEDS TO BE UNTURNED TO COMPETE.

LINE 1 GENETICS ESPECIALLY SHAPE/MUSCLE SIZE INVOLVED ..GUY I TRAIN WITH STRONGER DB FLAT BENCH THAN ME BY A LITTLE COULD BE WEIGHT OR REPS AT A GIVEN TIME AND ICLINE PRESS MORE THAN ME ,,HIS PECS ARE FLAT AS A PANCAKE,,I DO WARMUP SETS AND PECS ARE ROUNDED PUMPED THROUGH SHIRT ,,HE SAY'S GENETICS DAMN,,

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: April 10, 2013, 09:58:14 AM »
1 MAJOR YES,,,
2 YES
3 YES ONLY SO MUCH
4 YES
5 YES HATE IT,,
DRUGS YES IN WANTED/NEEDED
5 ONLY CHOICE FEW PREP VERY IMPORTANT 100 PCT ..75/25 NOT GOING TO CUT EVERY STONE NEEDS TO BE UNTURNED TO COMPETE.

LINE 1 GENETICS ESPECIALLY SHAPE/MUSCLE SIZE INVOLVED ..GUY I TRAIN WITH STRONGER DB FLAT BENCH THAN ME BY A LITTLE COULD BE WEIGHT OR REPS AT A GIVEN TIME AND ICLINE PRESS MORE THAN ME ,,HIS PECS ARE FLAT AS A PANCAKE,,I DO WARMUP SETS AND PECS ARE ROUNDED PUMPED THROUGH SHIRT ,,HE SAY'S GENETICS DAMN,,
Exactly, on the last comment there was a guy that trained with me only weighed like 165 I was 220 at the time he could almost match me in strength but had very little muscle size but didnt have the genes for size. I think his brain fired off more Neurotransmitters than I, which means a direct signal from the brain to the muscle.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #518 on: April 10, 2013, 10:02:55 AM »
AND WHEN U DIET YOUR WEAKER/LESEER BODY PARTS FALL BACK AND BETTER GROUPS REMAIN STRONG,,,LET THE PICS DECIDE AFTER LEANESS PORTION,WE WILL DETERMINE THE 'PROPORTION'S 'ASPECT,,ITS NOT EASY AS IT SEEMS...

THIS

and i'm really hoping that i'll hit 6-7% come contest day and again i'll need you dudes to be honest with me there

and it is VERY TRUE that once one is that lean then it's impossible to hide weak points

if i'm not @ 6-7% come contest day then i'll keep going til i am

coz then plan is to hit 6-7% and then STAY THERE while adding lean muscle tissue where needed, and yes.... I CAN DO THIS ;)

squats are coming up soon, so i'll let you dudes know how they go and maybe y'all can recommend a good tune for me to train them to ;D 8) :)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: April 10, 2013, 10:04:25 AM »
THIS

and i'm really hoping that i'll hit 6-7% come contest day and again i'll need you dudes to be honest with me there

and it is VERY TRUE that once one is that lean then it's impossible to hide weak points

coz then plan is to hit 6-7% and then STAY THERE while adding lean muscle tissue where needed, and yes.... I CAN DO THIS ;)

squats are coming up soon, so i'll let you dudes know how they go and maybe y'all can recommend a good tune for me to train them to ;D 8) :)

If neither of us are..... keep going to see who gets there first ?  :D

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: April 10, 2013, 10:05:11 AM »
fuck ...now they'll probably just tell us we're above that just to make us suffer a bit more.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #521 on: April 10, 2013, 10:07:36 AM »
Exactly, on the last comment there was a guy that trained with me only weighed like 165 I was 220 at the time he could almost match me in strength but had very little muscle size but didnt have the genes for size. I think his brain fired off more Neurotransmitters than I, which means a direct signal from the brain to the muscle.
my training partner is Turkish ,,his tris are strong as shit and arms are pretty good ,I tell him he's pushing through with arms and pecs are not getting it stimulation wise,,,

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: April 10, 2013, 10:08:45 AM »
THIS

8) You are doing squats for the girls so think of this when doing squats.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #523 on: April 10, 2013, 10:09:20 AM »
If neither of us are..... keep going to see who gets there first ?  :D

agreed

fuck ...now they'll probably just tell us we're above that just to make us suffer a bit more.

AGREED

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #524 on: April 10, 2013, 10:11:09 AM »
8) You are doing squats for the girls so think of this when doing squats.

8) 8) 8)

i'm listening to this album during my warm-ups :)