Author Topic: The Death of Sandra Bland  (Read 24638 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: The Death of Sandra Bland
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2015, 04:13:07 PM »
Jesus Christ, she hung herself in a jail cell and somehow its not her fault?  ???

These people are getting ridiculous at this point.

Adonis.  When I booked people in when I was a detention officer, there's a document you have to fill out and on that document, if you check the part where you have attempted suicide before...you get placed in a protective cell, given a suicide apron, and checked every 15 minutes.

She checked the box where she admitted to attempting suicide before and was placed in a regular jail cell.

Oops.... ::)
A

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2015, 05:13:01 PM »
All that drama over a lane change she made because he was behind her. BS pull over and no need for this to escalate.

I have been in a similar situation with a MA State trooper in a much worse mood than that cop. I could tell this lieutenant was in a bad mood and could care less that I was a veteran etc. I kept my mouth shut and yes sir no sir'd him to death. He had that stupid MA nazi uniform on too which is idiotic.

I was calm so he stayed calm.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2015, 05:48:47 PM »
Maybe he was being petty but he was still doing what was in the scope of his job description. It's not for her or for us to judge whether it was bullshit. He was perfectly allowed to pull her over. Why the fuck don't people listen to cops nowadays?  She was defensive right from the beginning. All she had to do was say "I'm sorry officer I didn't realize I forgot my signal" and he would have sent her on her merry way. No sympathy for this stupid bitch.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2015, 05:58:25 PM »
All that drama over a lane change she made because he was behind her. BS pull over and no need for this to escalate.

I have been in a similar situation with a MA State trooper in a much worse mood than that cop. I could tell this lieutenant was in a bad mood and could care less that I was a veteran etc. I kept my mouth shut and yes sir no sir'd him to death. He had that stupid MA nazi uniform on too which is idiotic.

Awesome uniforms. Hugo Boss approved.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2015, 06:07:21 PM »
The pigs whacked her.

Give the killer 40 years.

Next case please.
a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2015, 06:08:03 PM »
Officer should have given the warning ticket and left rather than try to make her put out her cigarette which was something she didn't have to comply with.  Very bad arrest.  Even worse was that she was held for 3 days....should have been booked and let go if you're going to do that.  Police Supervisor should have reviewed the arrest.

The officer has been pulled off duty and he'll likely be terminated or will resign
That's just dumb. If she would have complied,  she could have gone home and hung herself.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2015, 06:08:38 PM »

That can't be real. Uniforms look a mix between Chaplin's 'The Great Dictator,' and someone's idea of Orwell's '1984.'

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2015, 06:13:56 PM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2015, 06:16:30 PM »
I usually take the cops' side, but this one strikes me as a Barney Fife with a Napoleon complex.

dlbphan

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2015, 07:06:01 PM »
Black lives dont matter its true and the US would be better without them. 

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2015, 07:08:59 PM »
What a coincidence that a known police agitator got pulled over and the cop knew exactly how to push her buttons.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2015, 08:15:27 PM »
Apparently, the cop became irate because she refused to put out her cigarette.

Then came this:

“Would you mind putting out your cigarette, please?” Encinia said.

“I’m in my car, why do I have to put out my cigarette?” Bland answered.

“Well, you can step on out now,” Encinia said.

Within seconds, the two were locked in a physical confrontation — first inside the vehicle, then on the side of the road.
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2015, 08:22:37 PM »
Apparently, the cop became irate because she refused to put out her cigarette.

Then came this:

“Would you mind putting out your cigarette, please?” Encinia said.

“I’m in my car, why do I have to put out my cigarette?” Bland answered.

“Well, you can step on out now,” Encinia said.

Within seconds, the two were locked in a physical confrontation — first inside the vehicle, then on the side of the road.
Check this out.  Caught on Google Street View

https://www.google.co.za/maps/place/31+Junction+Rd,+Johannesburg,+2018/@-26.124078,28.073525,3a,41.2y,83.69h,75.09t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s2ZDVpYxHwb83ElACkE6ARg!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo0.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fcb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile%26output%3Dthumbnail%26thumb%3D2%26panoid%3D2ZDVpYxHwb83ElACkE6ARg%26w%3D374%26h%3D75%26yaw%3D262%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D120%26ll%3D-26.124078,28.073525!7i13312!8i6656!4m2!3m1!1s0x1e950d23b0c7940f:0xb58115c9e4320e16!6m1!1e1

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2015, 04:34:23 AM »
I don't smoke and think it's nasty, but people do it to deal with stress.  Getting pulled over is stressful.   I didn't think a cop had the right to tell a person not to smoke, in their own vehicle.  The cop was the one intruding upon the citizens day here, so he should not be able to deny her the right to smoke that nasty thing.  
Cop was wrong to do that imo.  None of us have power to tell others not to smoke in their own vehicle. 

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2015, 04:48:26 AM »
Jesus Christ, she hung herself in a jail cell and somehow its not her fault?  ???

These people are getting ridiculous at this point.

If it makes you feel any better, you voted for the same president they did.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2015, 05:03:10 AM »
I don't smoke and think it's nasty, but people do it to deal with stress.  Getting pulled over is stressful.   I didn't think a cop had the right to tell a person not to smoke, in their own vehicle.  The cop was the one intruding upon the citizens day here, so he should not be able to deny her the right to smoke that nasty thing.  
Cop was wrong to do that imo.  None of us have power to tell others not to smoke in their own vehicle. 

I do agree with this. In the end, she did herself in, but just for a side discussion, why does she have to stop smoking because she got pulled over?

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2015, 05:27:28 AM »
If it makes you feel any better, you voted for the same president they did.

Liberals are by far the most racist of people.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2015, 05:28:06 AM »

I do that too, but I fucking hate it. There's no reason for fucking cops on traffic detail to be Hard Men. They can just fuck right off with that shit. In my town in NH, we do all budgeting by warrant article. That means that the voters get to decide what's in an what's out. A few years ago, the police chief was asking the budget for another cruiser. When somebody asked why, he replied "traffic enforcement"

He's still looking for that cruiser and his budget has been getting slashed every year. Fuck that guy.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2015, 05:32:46 AM »
I do that too, but I fucking hate it. There's no reason for fucking cops on traffic detail to be Hard Men. They can just fuck right off with that shit. In my town in NH, we do all budgeting by warrant article. That means that the voters get to decide what's in an what's out. A few years ago, the police chief was asking the budget for another cruiser. When somebody asked why, he replied "traffic enforcement"

He's still looking for that cruiser and his budget has been getting slashed every year. Fuck that guy.

What a crazy idea... Let the people that are actually paying the bill decide what to buy!
Should be like that everywhere.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2015, 05:34:56 AM »

do they have the Ford Crown Vics?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2015, 05:37:58 AM »
I do agree with this. In the end, she did herself in, but just for a side discussion, why does she have to stop smoking because she got pulled over?

Because he's a cop and feels the need to exert his "power."
X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2015, 05:38:52 AM »
do they have the Ford Crown Vics?

No, the CV has been trending out for a while. Great car, but expensive. I think we are rocking the POS Impala.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2015, 05:44:03 AM »

This was one of the most disgusting videos I have seen. That cop was so far from right its disturbing.

She should NOT have been told to put out her cigarette.

She should NOT have been arrested and most likely would have been a alive today, sad.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2015, 05:48:23 AM »
This was one of the most disgusting videos I have seen. That cop was so far from right its disturbing.

She should NOT have been told to put out her cigarette.

She should NOT have been arrested and most likely would have been a alive today, sad.

The officer should have just ignored the smoking, gave her the warning and told her to have a nice day.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2015, 05:53:29 AM »
The officer should have just ignored the smoking, gave her the warning and told her to have a nice day.

100% agree but his actions after she wouldn't put the cig out are disturbing. He should be FIRED