Author Topic: Who do you hate more?  (Read 15575 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Who do you hate more?
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2007, 09:32:41 PM »
Thats not the issue since they are NOT 13-14 year olds.  They are actors.  They are people who are pretending to be something they are not, pretending to want sex when they don`t, to lure people so they can get arrested for a crime they have not even yet committed.
I see a problem with number 4.  When they are doing the Dateline reports, the 13-14 year old is posing as a willing participant and is WANTING to engage in sexual behavior.

The scenario you described is more along the lines of doing something against their will or want.
your post says you have a problem with #4 because the 13-14yr old is posing as willing and #4 indicates something against their will.

So you are advocating sex with children if they are willing and wanting to do it?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2007, 09:35:01 PM »
your post says you have a problem with #4 because the 13-14yr old is posing as willing and #4 indicates something against their will.

So you are advocating sex with children if they are willing and wanting to do it?
Not at all. I have a problem because they are 30 year old women pretending to be a 13 year old who wants sex.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2007, 09:35:21 PM »
What if I were to pretend to be 14 years old and got someone riled up enough to come to my house with a gun,knife, brass knuckles or boxing gloves.

Should they be charged with intent to kill on a minor?
if they say "I am coming over to kill you" and they show up with a gun, shovel and a bottle of lye, then yes that shows intent and they should be charged with a crime, maybe not murder since no murder has taken place. But these sick fucks you're defending aren't being charged with child molestation either, they are being charged with solicitation, do you know the difference? Maybe you can have Wikidude explain it to you ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2007, 09:35:37 PM »
I had sex with a 14-year old once. Even worse, she was having sex with a 13-year old at the same time.
What if I were to pretend to be 14 years old and got someone riled up enough to come to my house with a gun,knife, brass knuckles or boxing gloves.

Should they be charged with intent to kill on a minor?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2007, 09:36:06 PM »
I had sex with a 14-year old once. Even worse, she was having sex with a 13-year old at the same time.
damn, your sister is sick man ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2007, 09:36:40 PM »
if they say "I am coming over to kill you" and they show up with a gun, shovel and a bottle of lye, then yes that shows intent and they should be charged with a crime, maybe not murder since no murder has taken place. But these sick fucks you're defending aren't being charged with child molestation either, they are being charged with solicitation, do you know the difference? Maybe you can have Wikidude explain it to you ::)
How is it solicitation when the 30 year old women who is posing as a 13 year old is doing the soliciting?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2007, 09:37:38 PM »
damn, your sister is sick man ;)
LOL! Yes, she is now #4 prostitute in all Kazakhstan!
BigNationRadio.com

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2007, 09:37:44 PM »
those are some creepy dudes they set up i tell you that.

do a lot of them have record or a past of child shit?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2007, 09:38:38 PM »
So are you are saying that I or anyone can just go around and pretend to be 14 years old and that according to the law, I can choose to be considered as a minor?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2007, 09:40:22 PM »
How is it solicitation when the 30 year old women who is posing as a 13 year old is doing the soliciting?
they don't know the woman is 30, they believe she is 13.

If you buy fake drugs from an undercover cop, your ass is still going to jail. Real drugs or not, you thought they were real.

Same thing, only with kids involved.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2007, 09:41:40 PM »
So are you are saying that I or anyone can just go around and pretend to be 14 years old and that according to the law, I can choose to be considered as a minor?
only law enforcement can be considered minors ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2007, 09:41:53 PM »
they don't know the woman is 30, they believe she is 13.

If you buy fake drugs from an undercover cop, your ass is still going to jail. Real drugs or not, you thought they were real.

Same thing, only with kids involved.
I have a problem with that also.  All Drugs should be legal.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2007, 09:42:31 PM »
only law enforcement can be considered minors ::)
WRONG.

That is the issue with the Dateline "investigations".

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2007, 09:44:26 PM »
Failed sting endangers kids
Matthew Adair
Issue date: 7/11/07 Section: Opinions
PrintEmail DoubleClick Any Word Page 1 of 1 We generally assume that, in this country, justice is blind, and is handled by those who have nothing to gain or lose should an investigation or trial turn one way or the other. This way, we ensure that the prosecution of illegal activity is handled with fairness and dignity towards both accuser and accused.
However, there has also long existed a lingering desire in people from various backgrounds to take the law into their own hands and reach their own solution to a perceived injustice. This love of vigilantism saturates our culture, to such an extent that a Texas man is now dead as a result of a botched television sting.
The program in question is NBC's prime-time news program, "Dateline," which was in Murphy, Texas, shooting part of its "To Catch A Predator" series, which focuses on luring pedophiles into the open for arrest.
The program led to charges being filed against 25 people in Murphy, a suburb of Dallas. The show's crew was assisted by a group called Perverted Justice, which baits potential child predators online by using adults who pose as young children on Internet chat rooms.
One of the people caught in the sting, however, was Louis Conradt, Jr., chief felony assistant attorney for Rockwall County, Texas. With the police knocking on his door and a "Dateline" crew waiting eagerly to capture the bust on film, a horrified Conradt shot himself.
Conradt's suicide was only the beginning of the train wreck that the show's so-called investigation rapidly turned into. The program, as well as members of Perverted Justice, contacted Murphy City Manager Craig Sherwood when setting the sting up about using a two-story house in a residential neighborhood as a base to lure suspects to. Sherwood gave the green light to the sting and, in an astounding feat of ignorance, decided not to inform the mayor or the City Council about it.
As though this weren't bad enough, Collin County District Attorney John Roach announced that all charges brought up by "Dateline" and their investigation were to be dropped. In 16 of the cases, neither the suspect nor the online decoy was in Collin County when the chats occurred. In the remaining cases, neither the police nor NBC could guarantee that the chat logs used to incriminate the suspects were complete and accurate.
So, to summarize, a network television program attempted to play judge, jury and executioner, using members of an organization bent on using any means possible to stop child predators by catching them in sexual chat conversations.
Meanwhile, this television program set up shop in a house inside a busy residential neighborhood, two blocks away from an elementary school, luring the same people they suspected of being pedophiles into said house in order to catch them on camera and arrest them.
Because people who had no training in police procedure ran this operation, all of the evidence and accusations were thrown out. If anyone rounded up in the sting was a pedophile interested in targeting a child in that community, they are now walking free, at least until they actually do go after someone's child.
Way to stick it to the bad guys there, "Dateline" crew, if it can be said that anyone did anything illegal at all here. Without concrete evidence that shows any of the 25 people charged in the sting explicitly solicited a child for sex, none of them actually did anything illegal.
In the mean time, Murphy's City Council settled its differences with Sherwood to the tune of a quarter million dollars paid out to the resigning City Manager. "Dateline" and NBC, although burned somewhat by the whole fiasco, have decided to go ahead and air two more episodes of "To Catch A Predator" this month. Everyone seems to have benefitted here except for the people of Murphy itself, as well as the individuals accused of soliciting a child, particularly Conradt and his family.
Programs like "Dateline: To Catch A Predator" are driven by the desires of our instant-everything culture for instant justice. Child molestation cases are terrible things to grapple with, and it goes without saying that no one, no matter their age, should have to experience abuse, sexual or otherwise, from anyone. Those who commit such acts should be punished severely.
However, when the desire to see justice done is driven by revenge or profit, or when the law is taken into the hands of people who do not have the knowledge, resources or training needed to successfully build a case against a suspect, nothing is gained. Innocent people end up harmed or endangered; those who are guilty often go free on otherwise trivial technicalities.
The "Dateline" camera crew is no different from the lynch mobs of a hundred years ago - the fact that their equipment consists of cameras and microphones instead of ropes and shotguns doesn't change the essential fact that they are attempting to decide who is and isn't guilty on the arbitrary basis of online conversations whose reliability can only be verified by those making the accusations.
People crave a spectacle, searching for drama in all aspects of life, whether they are conscious of this or not. Network television, like any good business, knows exactly how to respond to consumer demands. The investigation of criminal behavior, however, should never be dictated by the whim of the market, and the work of justice should be carried out fairly, and should never be done in a way that puts an entire community at risk.
"Dateline" should pull the plug on "To Catch A Predator," and admit to itself and the viewing public that the work of catching criminals should be left in the hands of those in uniform. Maybe then, justice can be served, for everyone involved.

Matthew Adair is a senior art education major and can be reached at matt.adair@gmail.com.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2007, 09:46:41 PM »
I'm not eading all that shit Adonis, but the first line says it all, "failed sting endangers kids", that's why they use adults posing as kids ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2007, 09:49:29 PM »
I'm not eading all that shit Adonis, but the first line says it all, "failed sting endangers kids", that's why they use adults posing as kids ;)
Of course you won`t read it, because it kills your argument and exposes you to the fact that this whole DATELINE thing is illegal and is not run by proper law enforcement.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2007, 09:50:36 PM »
Adonis i understand the point your trying to make and is being made in courts as we all type...I know over 20 something cases have been dropped because of what dateline was doing....Also the guy who killed himselfs family is sueing Dateline NBC/or the government or something for what they are doing/and or did

The truth of the matter is the government are the one who don't want dateline to be doing what they are doing and are basically fighting them...But make no mistake about it...They are not doing it to save the constitution...They are doing it because they feel Dateline are stepping over the line...

Although I know Dateline is probably only doing it for ratings...I personally don't give a shit why they are doing it...I'm just glad they did...If not anything, a show like that can really make a difference in the world by showing parents the cancer that is really out there...

Because of that show alot of parents for sure are watching what their kids are doing online...Even if all those sick bastards get off and end up not doing any time...That show alone will be responsible for educating people who were clueless of just what types of scumbags are trying to get at their children online...

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2007, 09:51:26 PM »

if you read the entire thing, you'd realize that your statement makes absolutely no sense in relationship to the article

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2007, 09:54:01 PM »
Adonis i understand the point your trying to make and is being made in courts as we all type...I know over 20 something cases have been dropped because of what dateline was doing....Also the guy who killed himselfs family is sueing Dateline NBC/or the government or something for what they are doing/and or did

The truth of the matter is the government are the one who don't want dateline to be doing what they are doing and are basically fighting them...But make no mistake about it...They are not doing it to save the constitution...They are doing it because they feel Dateline are stepping over the line...

Although I know Dateline is probably only doing it for ratings...I personally don't give a shit why they are doing it...I'm just glad they did...If not anything, a show like that can really make a difference in the world by showing parents the cancer that is really out there...

Because of that show alot of parents for sure are watching what their kids are doing online...Even if all those sick bastards get off and end up not doing any time...That show alone will be responsible for educating people who were clueless of just what types of scumbags are trying to get at their children online...

I disagree.  Vigilantism is a recipe for chaos and disorder.  I also think the show spreads mass hysteria and should not be taken too seriously.

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2007, 09:54:53 PM »

or create a distorted sense of fear such that people eventually get so scared that they barely ever leave the house

that's a big problem with the media- constant fear mongering

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2007, 09:55:01 PM »
Of course you won`t read it, because it kills your argument and exposes you to the fact that this whole DATELINE thing is illegal and is not run by proper law enforcement.
let me say this, from a differnet point of view. Even if these sick fucks aren't charged with a crime and they walk out free, at the very least they have been exposed on tv as the disgusting pieces of shit they are. Eventually they will commit a crime and eventually they will get caught, until then how many innocent children will be handled by these guys? Will your son/daughter be one of them?

Legal or not, like I said , at the very least they will be exposed. And Dateline should continue this for a long time, just keep on exposing twisted pedos.

And you Adonis should really look at the kind of person you choose to be ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Coach

« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2007, 09:55:40 PM »
Thats not the issue since they are NOT 13-14 year olds.  They are actors.  They are people who are pretending to be something they are not, pretending to want sex when they don`t, to lure people so they can get arrested for a crime they have not even yet committed.

Bottom line is "Intent" people CAN be arrested for "Intent" to commit a crime, especially if they are caught, do actually think the producers of Dateline didn't consult with counsil before they did this show?

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: July 18, 2007, 09:57:09 PM »
let me say this, from a differnet point of view. Even if these sick fucks aren't charged with a crime and they walk out free, at the very least they have been exposed on tv as the disgusting pieces of shit they are. Eventually they will commit a crime and eventually they will get caught, until then how many innocent children will be handled by these guys? Will your son/daughter be one of them?

Legal or not, like I said , at the very least they will be exposed. And Dateline should continue this for a long time, just keep on exposing twisted pedos.

And you Adonis should really look at the kind of person you choose to be ;)

the point should be made that since the nbc crew is not law enforcement, how can you really be sure that they are accurately portraying the situation? maybe they lie to these schmucks- say that they are 18 or over. we'd never know if they did. they still have the spectacle. that's probably all they care about

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 18, 2007, 09:57:38 PM »
the point should be made that since the nbc crew is not law enforcement, how can you really be sure that they are accurately portraying the situation? maybe they lie to these schmucks- say that they are 18 or over. we'd never know if they did. they still have the spectacle. that's probably all they care about
Exactly.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 18, 2007, 09:58:46 PM »
if you read the entire thing, you'd realize that your statement makes absolutely no sense in relationship to the article
but alas, I won't give Adonis the satisfaction of reading the whole thing. The first line pertains directly to the discussion, and I could use that against his argument :)

besides he just wants to argue, and he doesn't really believe the shit he spouts ;)

It was what it was, a waste of time. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!