Author Topic: Pro Division Rumors / First Pro Pics  (Read 25985 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Pro Division Rumors / First Pro Pics
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2006, 09:05:08 AM »
I seen you in person, your a bald dude that has the physique of a bouncer ...whoop dee dooo.... you guys are the talk of the town ....

L

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2006, 09:06:10 AM »
I wrote this long post and deleted it, fact is- I don't owe you a response.

Lets see some pics of you.

Lift, is that you Issac, are you refering to me? i certainly hope not.

Truth is cq, you are wrong about your statements and you need to check your facts first. it's funny but my supporters all know what I look like. Not from pics that are years old. Some like toopowerful4u have seen me in person, and know i am in the 290 range.

anyway, whatever, it's old.

Just asked for your contest history man....

You respond to other posts, but will not post your contest history..It would clear up any confusion if you posted your contest history here, or placed it on your site...You are posting like mad in this thread...so feel free to post your contest history..

It is really not a big point with me man, I posted a respectful critique of you...and you jumped all over me making personal attacks.

Now, I just find it funny as hell you won't post your contest history ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2006, 09:08:36 AM »
Jack London

World Championships - NABBA, Medium-Tall, 3rd

Muscle Memory.....

and thats what you are in the industry ...

a memory ...

That old man has gotten enough undeserved attention
L

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2006, 09:12:47 AM »
Jack,

I think a request for a contest history is a fair request, especially considering that reputable sites like Musclememory.com don't have any record of any NPC shows you have done. I can't think of any reason why you would not post your contest history. If it makes you feel better, we can all post ours.

Here's mine:

1988 NPC Powers Classic - 2nd Place - Teen Division
1988 NPC Powers Classic - DNP - Novice Division

Special "Second Best" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

RHINO290

« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2006, 09:20:22 AM »
Jack,

I think a request for a contest history is a fair request, especially considering that reputable sites like Musclememory.com don't have any record of any NPC shows you have done. I can't think of any reason why you would not post your contest history. If it makes you feel better, we can all post ours.

Here's mine:

1988 NPC Powers Classic - 2nd Place - Teen Division
1988 NPC Powers Classic - DNP - Novice Division

Special "Second Best" Ed

The point is simple, I won the 1997 Nabba North America overall, and yes 97, Nabba world championships(to do to the worlds, you have to qualify). I have won and placed in many other npc/nabba contests.
No matter what the results, it won't be good enough for you people, so forget it.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2006, 09:24:56 AM »
Jack,

What you did is admirable ,,, what im sayin is this... your not a PRO dont pretend you can be either ... for what ?? if you are what you say you are then why bother puttin garbage in you and dieting ?? to beat vinny in a contest ??

Its like sayin I won a spelling bee in my county, now im going up for the Nobel Prize in Lingustics..

no disrespect but its not worth it ...
L

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2006, 09:49:43 AM »
Jack you might want to reread this thread when you are in calmer state of mind.You are a "pro" now...you will read plenty about yourself on the boards, and you will have to decide how to conduct yourself.

You posted yourself, that in 2004 you competed after a 7 year layoff. If I am wrong correct me, but I believe that you have only done 2 state shows since then....nothing on a national level. So, to my understanding, you were granted pro status based on placings almost a decade ago!

That is unusual, and will be questioned. Don't take it personally.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2006, 10:00:42 AM »
All jokes aside, I think Jack should have have more confidence about his physique. I mean he logs onto getbig and challenges a female to beat him in a bodybuilding show....

Excluding Iris Kyle, he could probably beat most women >:(

The dude must loose 1/2 his arm size and very little off tha waist when he is dieting down.

The Beef

RHINO290

« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2006, 10:04:07 AM »
Jack you might want to reread this thread when you are in calmer state of mind.You are a "pro" now...you will read plenty about yourself on the boards, and you will have to decide how to conduct yourself.

You posted yourself, that in 2004 you competed after a 7 year layoff. If I am wrong correct me, but I believe that you have only done 2 state shows since then....nothing on a national level. So, to my understanding, you were granted pro status based on placings almost a decade ago!

That is unusual, and will be questioned. Don't take it personally.

Well, maybe you are correct, Iam a Pro, and I should not get so upset. I apologize for coming after you like that, It's just getting to me bit. You guys can question all you want, bottom line is I am qualified, and frankely, I need to get good recent pics up. Truth is the only opionion that matters is wayne's, and he is perfectly fine with me competing. If you saw me in person, you would know why. Proble: no matter what pics i put up, what I say, or anything, it won't matter, the only thing that will matter is my placing @ the NOC. Like I said, you guys have made it easy for me now, all I have to do is beat one current ifbb pro, which I will-and I win, I have proven myself...

I was wrong for getting mad, I guess I should be like the other pros, and ignore..

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2006, 10:38:20 AM »
The PDI should make it mandatory that if you are not a current IFBB pro, you must qualify through one of their amateur shows.  What does it say about the PDI if their pro division is made up of guys who can't even place at the NPC Nationals?  I know they need to buid up a pool of pros to get the shows going, but this seems to be an indication that Wayne is having a hard time getting talent.  If the NOC is made up of 25 Jack Londons, it won't matter how good the set design is.  Hopefully, some name guys will cross over and make it worth watching.   

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2006, 10:39:58 AM »
Well, maybe you are correct, Iam a Pro, and I should not get so upset. I apologize for coming after you like that, It's just getting to me bit. You guys can question all you want, bottom line is I am qualified, and frankely, I need to get good recent pics up. Truth is the only opionion that matters is wayne's, and he is perfectly fine with me competing. If you saw me in person, you would know why. Proble: no matter what pics i put up, what I say, or anything, it won't matter, the only thing that will matter is my placing @ the NOC. Like I said, you guys have made it easy for me now, all I have to do is beat one current ifbb pro, which I will-and I win, I have proven myself...

I was wrong for getting mad, I guess I should be like the other pros, and ignore..

Good luck and don't let the board bother you too much, although we do like causing you to melt down ;D

RHINO290

« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2006, 10:45:44 AM »
Good luck and don't let the board bother you too much, although we do like causing you to melt down ;D

Yes, thank you, but did you ever think that maybe I am playing all of you, and not really melting down?

Remember, you can love me, hate me, or think I suck, but you are all talking about me............

There have been over 100,000 hits since last week, about me. between the 3 boards, and my website.

now thats cool.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2006, 10:52:51 AM »
Since you normally meltdown with a "sorry" after, I can't really take it to heart ;D

But seriously, thanks for your apology.

Also...You said I would feel you were pro level if I saw you in person, well..umm...I have seen you in person. I would say more, but I don't want you melting again so soon ;)

PS: Very good cover up post with saying you were 'playing us'. Good work

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 03, 2006, 10:59:15 AM »
Yes, thank you, but did you ever think that maybe I am playing all of you, and not really melting down?

Remember, you can love me, hate me, or think I suck, but you are all talking about me............

There have been over 100,000 hits since last week, about me. between the 3 boards, and my website.

now thats cool.

That is a good strategy and it works for 240 , as you know. In all seriousness, you probably have important enough things to worry about that Getbig  won't get you too bent out of shape. When you actually have a life it is very hard to care about message boards too much. But once you have too much time on your hands...meltdowns are just around the corner :D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #89 on: April 03, 2006, 11:02:43 AM »

now thats cool.

YEah and for over 100,00 times in the past week people have been saying....

Thats Rhino ?? ewwwwwwww What kinda pro division has no pros ??

L

RHINO290

« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2006, 11:07:04 AM »
Since you normally meltdown with a "sorry" after, I can't really take it to heart ;D

But seriously, thanks for your apology.

Also...You said I would feel you were pro level if I saw you in person, well..umm...I have seen you in person. I would say more, but I don't want you melting again so soon ;)

PS: Very good cover up post with saying you were 'playing us'. Good work

Well the apology was sincere, maybe......

Maybe, of course, I just want you to keep talking about me.

Where have you seen me?

tell us CQ, are you really a women? If you are, and you know me, that would explain alot.......

RHINO290

« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2006, 11:12:05 AM »
YEah and for over 100,00 times in the past week people have been saying....

Thats Rhino ?? ewwwwwwww What kinda pro division has no pros ??

Are you sure about that?

I think you are getting your facts wrong again.....

Maybe you were not at the arnold, where there was a 45 minute line of people, for three days straight, just to get a pic of me, and a handshake.

Yeah, you are right, I suck,, and everyone hates me. Definetly

People around the world love me, men wanna be me, women wanna be with me, (LOL)

Now go ahead, respond to that.

you gonna tell me how ugly I am, okay, I look like Don Rickles. Well, Don, from what I understand pulled some serious ass.........almost as much as me.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Pro Division Imagination
« Reply #92 on: April 03, 2006, 11:14:32 AM »
Rhino said that he can beat Dex and Lee in a competition on the Pro Div. Board....

When I last checked , RHINO claimed to be a big shot CEO of General Electric...

Then Why is this fool posting on this board non stop and on the other "ProDiv" board...

You know why, cause Rhino is a fake, a phoney, and has no credibility..

He meltdowns every two seconds and says that he gives up on ppl on GetBig and claims to never post here again

He sent me some gay ass apology the other week , which I (regrettfully) accepted then he came out as the PDI athelete....

Can this board talk about real bb not some backyard wrestling equivalent to the IFBB....

I agree that the current Federation is problematic, but this made for television, diet, fugazzi version isnt the answer ..
L

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #93 on: April 03, 2006, 11:21:36 AM »
Hi Jack-

Thomas Edward here. We met many times... I trained with Mario Mugaverro in 91'-93.' Lived in one of Ed Connors' places down on Sunset (close to Gold's Venice). We may have done a little business, I don't rememer. Good luck with the PDI... I hope it works out for all the athletes.

Tom
a

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #94 on: April 03, 2006, 11:23:44 AM »
Are you sure about that?

RHINO IM AS MUCH OF A PRO BODYBUILDER AS YOU ARE DUMBASS!!!!
L

RHINO290

Re: Pro Division Imagination
« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2006, 11:25:02 AM »
Rhino said that he can beat Dex and Lee in a competition on the Pro Div. Board....

Then Why is this fool posting on this board non stop and on the other "ProDiv" board...

He meltdowns every two seconds and says that he gives up on ppl on GetBig and claims to never post here again

He sent me some gay ass apology the other week , which I (regrettfully) accepted then he came out as the PDI athelete....

Can this board talk about real bb not some backyard wrestling equivalent to the IFBB....

I agree that the current Federation is problematic, but this made for television, diet, fugazzi version isnt the answer ..

Ha, Ha, as usual, your facts are wrong.

I NEVER said I could beat Lee or Dex. Show us where that is printed.

I Never said I was a CEO of general Electric, I said I was an Executive.

I am now in charge of the entire central U.S. for a private label Finance firm.

Keep talking though, more pree for me.

I tried to be a gentleman and make ammeds with you, and you by the way, you said you were cool with me-who is the phoney.

Truth is everybody knows who you are, that you have a problem with Jason and so on and so forth.

So how am I a phoney?

My meltdowns were to play you, no more of that, now just the truth.

Truth is you are still talking about me, thank you very much.....

you really are pathetic.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 03, 2006, 11:25:30 AM »
 General Electric is a big company with a number of vice presidents. It wouldn't surprise me if he was one. He is not some coke using Venice beach type bodybuilder. He graduated from the Wharton Business School, too, so he probably has a great job.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2006, 11:26:02 AM »
And another thing...

hahahahah

You get girls ... come on bro ... with what ?? those cut up sweatshirts from 1989 ????

You are delusional as hell,,, the more you post the more Wayne goes ... " OMG will this big dumbshit shut the f** up already.... """

Your a great spokesman for the new division.
L

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #98 on: April 03, 2006, 11:27:27 AM »

Stalker and Hater = Freakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

RHINO290

« Reply #99 on: April 03, 2006, 11:30:17 AM »
Hi Jack-

Thomas Edward here. We met many times... I trained with Mario Mugaverro in 91'-93.' Lived in one of Ed Connors' places down on Sunset (close to Gold's Venice). We may have done a little business, I don't rememer. Good luck with the PDI... I hope it works out for all the athletes.

Tom

Sure man I remember you, hope all is well with you.

These guys are funny are'nt they?

Unfortunately, they have no idea how shrewd I really am...

I'm just an old man(LOL)

stay in touch man. how is Mario, if you still are in touch with himm, tell him to contact me, i will give you my number in a personal message.

Yes, we did some business, those were the days......