Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 236757 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Derek Anthony Now Has Liver Cancer
« Reply #275 on: November 10, 2013, 01:37:07 PM »
As she posts a picture where she thinks she looks thin. Most predictable poster on the internet.
come on groink, keep it real, she looks great there.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: November 10, 2013, 01:37:35 PM »
Your assumption that God did anything to you is severely flawed, free will makes the world turn and the results are random and the good comes with the bad, instead of sulking and blaming God you should cowboy the fuck up and get a job and crawl out of the misery you are dealing with feeling sorry for yourself.

You just admitted you are not even in control of you own life yet you come on here dictating solutions for others. Blaming God for something is a well known undeniable sign of you not being happy with the position you are in, ironically I am juiced to the gills and have never been happier, especially playing with my children, life is fucken GREAT.

why do you believe in free will ???

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: November 10, 2013, 01:37:52 PM »
Your assumption that God did anything to you is severely flawed, free will makes the world turn and the results are random and the good comes with the bad, instead of sulking and blaming God you should cowboy the fuck up and get a job and crawl out of the misery you are dealing with feeling sorry for yourself.

You just admitted you are not even in control of you own life yet you come on here dictating solutions for others. Blaming God for something is a well known undeniable sign of you not being happy with the position you are in, ironically I am juiced to the gills and have never been happier, especially playing with my children, life is fucken GREAT.

Well in my current interpretation of life and God, God knows everything and is eternal, does not know time and space, and it's my job to give a good orientation to my life when he exposes me to difficulties; this is the only "freedom" or "free choice" imo. If i do what he wants me to do -contribute, help, better myself- Ill be happy , if i dont listen to him , ill start doing bad things to myself and other people.
Life , who i am, what i inherited, gives me choices, and as he is the creator of all life, he is the one who gives me these choices.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: November 10, 2013, 01:38:13 PM »
come on groink, keep it real, she looks great there.
Thanks OTH.

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #279 on: November 10, 2013, 01:38:52 PM »
how did you get that pic lol

lets be honest for her age she doesnt look too bad, except for the weird boobs and hiding the lower body. And the fake hair. And... ;D

Booty, why so many artificial enhancements?

and the flabby arms, weird looking nose, fat body, puffy cheeks, oily face, bad breathe, dirty hair.....And  ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: November 10, 2013, 01:40:13 PM »
and the flabby arms, weird looking nose, fat body, puffy cheeks, oily face, bad breathe, dirty hair.....And  ;D
My main concern is her getting slowly but surely, fatter. That's all women's problem. When it could be avoided by simply eating less/as much calories than you burn daily. I mean she s smart enough to realize she s getting chunkier and chunkier by the day right? And smart enough to know what is required for her to do to stop/reverse the process the natural way, simply by eating less. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: November 10, 2013, 01:40:49 PM »
If Derek wants to live, let him live.  If Derek wants to die, let him die.  There should be no argument at all here.

This is absolutely correct. Derek made the same choices that a lot of people do, those bad decisions appear to have cost him his health and possibly will cost him his life. Some people are luckier than others when it comes to health issues, but wise people will learn from Derek's situation and many others will do has he did and simply ignore the warnings until it is too late.

Incidentally, few people actually want to die. It just seems like they do to others because of the stupid things they do and because of their disregard for their health and wellbeing.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #282 on: November 10, 2013, 01:41:44 PM »
Well in my current interpretation of life and God, God knows everything and it's my job to give a good orientation to my life when he exposes me to difficulties. Life , who i am, what i inherited, gives me choices, and as he is the creator of all life, he is the one who gives me these choices.
God does not interfere nor dictate your path and you not taking responsibilities for your choices and blaming God is a cop out.

With your logic then God gives everyone their choices too right? so why tell others how to live and not take juice when God is the one who made their decision, fuck people we have a fucken nutcase over here.

Thanks OTH.
just keeping real.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: November 10, 2013, 01:43:29 PM »
God does not interfere nor dictate your path and you not taking responsibilities for your choices and blaming God is a cop out.

With your logic then God gives everyone their choices too right? so why tell others how to live and not take juice when God is the one who made their decision, fuck people we have a fucken nutcase over here.
just keeping real.
well we definitely dont have the same conception of God.

This is absolutely correct. Derek made the same choices that a lot of people do, those bad decisions appear to have cost him his health and possibly will cost him his life. Some people are luckier than others when it comes to health issues, but wise people will learn from Derek's situation and many others will do has he did and simply ignore the warnings until it is too late.

Incidentally, few people actually want to die. It just seems like they do to others because of the stupid things they do and because of their disregard for their health and wellbeing.

The only problem is that it's not a matter of being able to decide whether or not he wants to live/die; he is dying he knows it cant do shit about it and he wishes something could happen that would stop the process. Has nothing to do with wanting or not wanting to live.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: November 10, 2013, 01:46:15 PM »
how did you get that pic lol

lets be honest for her age she doesnt look too bad, except for the weird boobs and hiding the lower body. And the fake hair. And... ;D

Booty, why so many artificial enhancements?

How can you call my hair fake when it is my own? I don't wear extensions etc.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: November 10, 2013, 01:47:51 PM »
booty got fat lately, wonder why. Stress? Frustration? She looked so good in the past what went wrong. Stop eating so much you fat cow, it's as easy as that. burn more calories that you ingest how hard is that to understand. What's the point of getting a nosejob if it's to ruin all the rest of your body getting fat.

It has been proven that as we age our metabolism slows down. If we exercise less and still eat as we once did, we will get fatter. It's not that complicated.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: November 10, 2013, 01:50:54 PM »
How can you call my hair fake when it is my own? I don't wear extensions etc.
well they re tainted/colored right? I'm sure they d look great in their black natural color. Same with your boobs, you could have kept them natural. Now your nose, it wasnt that bad either. Why do all of this? did it improve your life? do you feel more confident with all this stuff in your body? I know women just like men have to stay competitive -especially when they re single- to get mates/money, but why not settle with one man, live a healthy life and benefit from all the goods while ignoring the competition -which doesnt mean you dont have to take care of yourself to please yourself and your life partner-.
Most people focus on building a stable family, raise kids, not on improving their bodies with artificial stuff. Many people get the family part right but ruin it with excess like being fat, dumb etc, the best family environment is probably a family where man and woman stay together, better each other while helping, supporting each other, focus on doing their best with their offspring instead of abandoning it to care only about themselves.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #287 on: November 10, 2013, 01:51:28 PM »
well we definitely dont have the same conception of God.

The only problem is that it's not a matter of being able to decide whether or not he wants to live/die; he is dying he knows it cant do shit about it and he wishes something could happen that would stop the process. Has nothing to do with wanting or not wanting to live.
did you or did you not say ``God is at fault for you losing your job``

did you not say God controls your choices, so why correct people if this is the case? enlighten us.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: November 10, 2013, 01:52:11 PM »
It has been proven that as we age our metabolism slows down. If we exercise less and still eat as we once did, we will get fatter. It's not that complicated.
You dont get fatter if you dont ingest excess calories daily, your body just uses what it needs and you stay fit. You get fatter because you dont move as much, your metabolism slows down, AND BECAUSE YOU EAT MORE CALORIES THAN YOUR BODY NEEDS AND THEY RE STOCKED AS FAT.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: November 10, 2013, 01:54:09 PM »
well they re tainted/colored right? I'm sure they d look great in their black natural color. Same with your boobs, you could have kept them natural. Now your nose, it wasnt that bad either. Why do all of this? did it improve your life? do you feel more confident with all this stuff in your body? I know women just like men have to stay competitive -especially when they re single- to get mates/money, but why not settle with one man, live a healthy life and benefit from all the goods while ignoring the competition -which doesnt mean you dont have to take care of yourself to please yourself and your life partner-.
Most people focus on building a stable family, raise kids, not on improving their bodies with artificial stuff. Many people get the family part right but ruin it with excess like being fat, dumb etc, the best family environment is probably a family where man and woman stay together, better each other while helping, supporting each other, focus on doing their best with their offspring instead of abandoning it to care only about themselves.
My natural hair colour is dark blond. I get highlights every three months. Most women colour their hair these days. We are not cave women any longer. We also shave our body hair in case you didn't realise .

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #290 on: November 10, 2013, 01:56:23 PM »
You dont get fatter if you dont ingest excess calories daily, your body just uses what it needs and you stay fit. You get fatter because you dont move as much, your metabolism slows down, AND BECAUSE YOU EAT MORE CALORIES THAN YOUR BODY NEEDS AND THEY RE STOCKED AS FAT.
if calories are kept the same and movement is kept the same for 30 years straight from age 20-50 you may not get fatter the first ten years but you will after that because when you age your metabolism slows down. Primemuscle is right and you are wrong.

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #291 on: November 10, 2013, 01:58:50 PM »

I was surprised how old she looks now. She is also gaining a lot of weight for a few reasons. She spends a lot of time online trying to look for a husband that she will never find. She is also very depressed. At her age, she has no one and with all the negative pictures about her, her life is ruined. She doesn't have the financial freedom to eat right, and is stuck working part time at a gym (not as a trainer). She is on food stamps and government assistance and that income doesn't go very far. She was pretty when she was younger, but the last plastic surgery and her weight gain made her look awful.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: November 10, 2013, 01:58:53 PM »
did you or did you not say ``God is at fault for you losing your job``

did you not say God controls your choices, so why correct people if this is the case? enlighten us.
I didnt say he was at fault, I said that as he controls everything -just like a little kid thinks his father controls everything- i have to find what other stuff he wants me to do now he cut me from that option. If i dont believe i him ill be rebellious and will hate on him, if i think deeply about it i will build, "find", another more positive meaning and becoming a producing member of the society again , i and my offspring will be part of the future. I came to the conclusion that many men and women will die and only a small fraction of them will survive ultimately, and that they ll be so technologically advanced they ll be "God(s)", that "God", is us, in the future and that as a result they ll be able to travel thru space and time with the only mission to keep life going on. And that if you want to "live", if you want your genes -which is how humans can access immortality, thru their genes surviving until they end in the ultimate, last, perfect almighty human who becomes a God- to be part of the future, you have to study, be nice, follow the Bible, raise in the social lader, stay at the top and hopefully if your grand grand grand grand kids etc keep doing the same they ll be the last survivors. That's how i interpret God(s), Life, aliens, natural selection and... the Bible.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: November 10, 2013, 01:59:32 PM »
I give ideas to people, sometimes it's useful to know what other people think of you to get better, improve yourself. It helps you define your strenghts and weaknesses and have a more realistic view of yourself.

Basically what i'm always saying is ;

here are your weaknesses, here is how you could improve/counterbalance them, and try to address the real deeply rooted origins, causes of your insecurities instead of abusing, going to the extremes to hide them. Focus on the causes not the consequences. That's all i ve always been saying to most on here.

Now what is fascinating, is how you can tell someone what he, she has to do, but he or she will not do it. This only proves how deeply predeterminated, preprogrammed, our behaviors and thought processes are.

You also reveal a lot about yourself, not all of which is good. In a recent post you referred to having a "submissive" woman at home (for sex). In another not as recent post, you made it obvious you think of females as lesser then yourself and that you'd harm or kill your wife if she ever tried to leave you. Perhaps you overstated and perhaps it was just the mood of the moment. Still, it says a lot about how you think and what you believe.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: November 10, 2013, 02:01:07 PM »
uberman does your wife knows you spend most of your leisure time here posting naked pictures of other female forum members and making offensive/insulting posts about them?

just a yes/no type question, no walls of text this time please.

I doubt Uberman cares what his wife thinks....she's just his submissive possession.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: November 10, 2013, 02:01:23 PM »
This never ever gets answered but can anyone with any further knowledge of what Derek took explain why it hit him harder than most other Bodybuilders who use the same compounds?Was he taking extreme doses?Too much oil?Too much insulin?Taking diuretics too often?Slamming down DNP?3 gram a day coke habit along with meth?existing condition made worse by the above?Saying too much oil and doing recreational drugs seems to apply to most other Bodybuilders too.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: November 10, 2013, 02:01:53 PM »
Pretty obvious why I got implants.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: November 10, 2013, 02:03:25 PM »
if calories are kept the same and movement is kept the same for 30 years straight from age 20-50 you may not get fatter the first ten years but you will after that because when you age your metabolism slows down. Primemuscle is right and you are wrong.
I dont know what's your beef with me nor what point you re trying to make here, but to stay lean you just have to eat less/as much calories than you burn daily. If you eat more than you burn, they re stocked as fat cells. As simple as that, it's mathematical, no need to make it more complicated. People develop fat excess if they eat more calories than they burn, and the body after taking what he needs to maintain all vital systems, after evacuating part of it down the toilets, transform /store these excess calories into fat cells.

Primemuscle isnt "right" he doesnt know shit about weight lifting /nutrition/ physical conditioning he joined getbig to talk about homosexuality in the first place, and later it became a place where he could find some human e-relationships to compensate for the lack of real life relationships -just like we all do-. He s probably trying to justify why he s getting fatter and fatter, nothing more. Fact is if he eats less he ll lose fat, it's not rocket science and you know it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #298 on: November 10, 2013, 02:04:16 PM »
I didnt say he was at fault, I said that as he controls everything -just like a little kid thinks his father controls everything- i have to find what other stuff he wants me to do now he cut me from that option. If i dont believe i him ill be rebellious and will hate on him, if i think deeply about it i will build, "find", another more positive meaning and becoming a producing member of the society again , i and my offspring will be part of the future. I came to the conclusion that many men and women will die and only a small fraction of them will survive ultimately, and that they ll be so technologically advanced they ll be "God(s)", that "God", is us, in the future and that as a result they ll be able to travel thru space and time with the only mission to keep life going on. And that if you want to "live", if you want your genes -which is how humans can access immortality, thru their genes surviving until they end in the ultimate, last, perfect almighty human who becomes a God- to be part of the future, you have to study, be nice, follow the Bible, raise in the social lader, stay at the top and hopefully if your grand grand grand grand kids etc keep doing the same they ll be the last survivors. That's how i interpret God(s), Life, aliens, natural selection and... the Bible.
your exact words and I quote <GOD MADE ME LOSE MY JOB, and now you are saying and I quote <<I didnt say he was at fault<<

You have to follow the Bible? you have not even read it all, lmao, for something that drives your meaning of life and you have not even read it all yet, rotflmao

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: November 10, 2013, 02:05:30 PM »
- as again, i have my fair share of sex whenever i want, and the women i sometime think look good i show her so she knows what she needs to try to look like.  

Someday your wife-slave will wise up and probably shoot or stab you to death while your sleeping.