Author Topic: Finally Groink had the Honour to Meet Nasser!!..  (Read 25167 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Finally Groink had the Honour to Meet Nasser!!..
« Reply #125 on: December 10, 2009, 01:08:54 PM »
and where is the one of the newspaper ;D

how is your training going?

It's actually going fairly well thank you. I've gotten noticeably stronger in a lot of exercises and I recently started doing really deep squats which is a lot of fun. Also started training my grip. It's amazing what eating a little bit more food can do! My weight fluctuates a bit but my current weight is around 93-94kg, compared to 86kg when those pictures were taken. I was actually surprised myself how little I weighed at the time, I thought I was at least 90kg for sure.
from incomplete data

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #126 on: December 10, 2009, 01:20:00 PM »

Funny how ND is not expressing any outrage at these photshopped pic's  ::)

That is some double standard right there which figures since he has chosen to agree with evrerything that TYr says, my my how the mighty posters hve fallen  ;)

same thing can be said about that guy something78 whom i once though was a good guy.. he is so angry that i ''spam'' the boards with nasser's threads!!.. why dont these guys just ignore my threads if they dont like them??.. is this too hard??..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #127 on: December 10, 2009, 01:21:43 PM »
It's actually going fairly well thank you. I've gotten noticeably stronger in a lot of exercises and I recently started doing really deep squats which is a lot of fun. Also started training my grip. It's amazing what eating a little bit more food can do! My weight fluctuates a bit but my current weight is around 93-94kg, compared to 86kg when those pictures were taken. I was actually surprised myself how little I weighed at the time, I thought I was at least 90kg for sure.

are you sure you were 86 kg in those pics?.. may be you mean 8.6 kg :P :P :P

good work man.. i am sure by june 2010 we will see a better version of you..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #128 on: December 10, 2009, 01:22:05 PM »
same thing can be said about that guy something78 whom i once though was a good guy.. he is so angry that i ''spam'' the boards with nasser's threads!!.. why dont these guys just ignore my threads if they dont like them??.. is this too hard??..
Is my Grandpa working out hard? you must stay on him...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #129 on: December 10, 2009, 01:24:54 PM »
this thread, which began with the most stupid fucking post ever,(i mean, why the fuck start this thread with that picture? is that really worth making a thread and taking up bandwidth?), is now past 5 pages? how the fuck did this happen? are you guys fucking shitting me?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: December 10, 2009, 01:25:39 PM »
are you sure you were 86 kg in those pics?.. may be you mean 8.6 kg :P :P :P

good work man.. i am sure by june 2010 we will see a better version of you..

Ah yes, june 2010.... the date that will live in infamy.
from incomplete data

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #131 on: December 10, 2009, 01:37:26 PM »

Funny how ND is not expressing any outrage at these photshopped pic's  ::)

That is some double standard right there which figures since he has chosen to agree with evrerything that TYr says, my my how the mighty posters hve fallen  ;)

I wasn't outraged about Sherifs ... you're drawing your own conclusions I just said his wasn't funny and the point stands and who said I agree with everything Tyr says?  ???

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 10, 2009, 01:43:52 PM »
when i say you suck dorian's cock all the time i mean you post a lot about him so dont be stupid while you are not..

i never said i am not a dorian's fan, i said many times that at his best he can be considered the best olympia winner ever.. i attack his last 2 victories only because he didnt deserve them..

nasser is my favorite bb and when i exaggerate things about him here it's all for fun ::)

Stop trying to think we're comparable because we're not , the lengths you go is beyond anything I would and the whole Team Nasser thing is coming back to bite you guys in the ass

I said you were a bigger fan of Dorian than I could ever hope to because you're obsessed with him , I'm not

please spare us the spiel it's all just for ' fun ' nonsense people don't keep a Facebook account for Nasser ' just for fun ' especially with very unfunny photoshopped pics of Dorian and Nasser

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #133 on: December 10, 2009, 02:36:52 PM »
Stop trying to think we're comparable because we're not , the lengths you go is beyond anything I would and the whole Team Nasser thing is coming back to bite you guys in the ass

I said you were a bigger fan of Dorian than I could ever hope to because you're obsessed with him , I'm not

please spare us the spiel it's all just for ' fun ' nonsense people don't keep a Facebook account for Nasser ' just for fun ' especially with very unfunny photoshopped pics of Dorian and Nasser

i am not obsessed with dorian at all.. i like to watch his routine of mr. olympia 93 and 95 because i am a true bb fan and he looked great in these  years, that's all.. as for nasser it's a diff. story because when i was 15 he was my ''hero'' and believe it or not in these days i didnt know he was muslim.. so i made this facebook page about a guy who inspired me a lot as a simple ''thank you''.. do you consider this a bad thing??..

anyway i didnt say that the photoshoped pics i make are wow very funny but if you compare them to a lot of shit on this board i beleive they are ok so why dont you deal with them as just another GB shit and ignore them?.. i never see you say a word when others post much more stupid threads, why??.. sure because i am one of the ''nasser boys'' ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #134 on: December 10, 2009, 02:39:48 PM »
Is my Grandpa working out hard? you must stay on him...

he is like energizer bunny, never gets tired!!.. i cant bear the intensity of his workouts anymore >:(

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: December 10, 2009, 02:42:34 PM »

x2 !!

unfortunately Sherief that is human nature. human beings are envious and hateful creatures.

the loser pumpkin heads here are obsessed with Nasser and cannot ignore Team Nasser's positive and entertaining threads.
i wouldnt bother arguing with the losers, its a waste of time, just keep posting entertaining and +ve threads, Team Nasser enjoys them!  ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 10, 2009, 02:42:46 PM »
haha, I'll object on the 12 inch arms comment, the other comments are fair I guess   :-\8)

Look pretty good to me dude!  I'd like to see everyone ripping on you to post their pics against this.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #137 on: December 10, 2009, 02:42:53 PM »
I wasn't outraged about Sherifs ... you're drawing your own conclusions I just said his wasn't funny and the point stands and who said I agree with everything Tyr says?  ???

hahaah as it that tyr says a lot of things!!.. he only says the same shit all the time, i am sure even he himself has got bored of himself :-\

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 10, 2009, 02:45:05 PM »
x2 !!

unfortunately Sherief that is human nature. human beings are envious and hateful creatures.

the loser pumpkin heads here are obsessed with Nasser and cannot ignore Team Nasser's positive and entertaining threads.
i wouldnt bother arguing with the losers, its a waste of time, just keep posting entertaining and +ve threads, Team Nasser enjoys them!  ;D
from incomplete data

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #139 on: December 10, 2009, 02:47:05 PM »
this thread, which began with the most stupid fucking post ever,(i mean, why the fuck start this thread with that picture? is that really worth making a thread and taking up bandwidth?), is now past 5 pages? how the fuck did this happen? are you guys fucking shitting me?

Simple answer - Nasser owns getbiggers' minds, that's why.  The jealousy towards him here is strong.

Also, I can start engaging with ND and guaranteed he will reply to each one of my posts and I can make this thread 10 pages and more in no time, because pointless debating is in his nature, hence the reason why him and Hulkster have so many posts lol  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #140 on: December 10, 2009, 02:47:46 PM »
We do. But you just keep starting them or repeatedly *bumping* them to the G&O front page. Idiot.  ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #141 on: December 10, 2009, 02:48:10 PM »
x2 !!

very true bro., there are about 50-60 threads on each page on the board so i dont think IF THEY REALLY LIKE to ignore the one or 2 nasser's threads it wont be bothering at all ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 10, 2009, 02:48:24 PM »
Look pretty good to me dude!  I'd like to see everyone ripping on you to post their pics against this.

Thanks man,  I haven't seen you posting in a while!  Looks like you've been taking it easy on the jealous haters here :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: December 10, 2009, 02:50:33 PM »
i am not obsessed with dorian at all.. i like to watch his routine of mr. olympia 93 and 95 because i am a true bb fan and he looked great in these  years, that's all.. as for nasser it's a diff. story because when i was 15 he was my ''hero'' and believe it or not in these days i didnt know he was muslim.. so i made this facebook page about a guy who inspired me a lot as a simple ''thank you''.. do you consider this a bad thing??..

anyway i didnt say that the photoshoped pics i make are wow very funny but if you compare them to a lot of shit on this board i beleive they are ok so why dont you deal with them as just another GB shit and ignore them?.. i never see you say a word when others post much more stupid threads, why??.. sure because i am one of the ''nasser boys'' ::)

Dorian & Nasser is most of what you type about i.e. you're obsessed with both and the Facebook account clearly proves that and why not email Nasser and give him a simple ' Thank you ' for inspiring you? creating & maintaining a Facebook account complete with photoshopped pics goes well beyond a simple thank you

I don't want to ignore them they don't bother me as much as you'd like to believe I merely commented on yet another unfunny thread by you , next thing you know I'm outraged lmao so now I'm singling you out? you're the only one I said created a stupid thread? not true , but you post so many of them they're hard to ignore , keep posting them ..maybe you'll get one right and it doesn't have anything to do with you being a " nasser boy "

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #144 on: December 10, 2009, 02:51:47 PM »
Simple answer - Nasser owns getbiggers' minds, that's why.  The jealousy towards him here is strong.

Also, I can start engaging with ND and guaranteed he will reply to each one of my posts and I can make this thread 10 pages and more in no time, because pointless debating is in his nature, hence the reason why him and Hulkster have so many posts lol  ;D
Translation: I lie through my teeth to pimp my idol.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: December 10, 2009, 02:52:06 PM »

Dorian & Nasser is most of what you type about i.e. you're obsessed with both and the Facebook account clearly proves that and why not email Nasser and give him a simple ' Thank you ' for inspiring you? creating & maintaining a Facebook account complete with photoshopped pics goes well beyond a simple thank you

I don't want to ignore them they don't bother me as much as you'd like to believe I merely commented on yet another unfunny thread by you , next thing you know I'm outraged lmao so now I'm singling you out? you're the only one I said created a stupid thread? not true , but you post so many of them they're hard to ignore , keep posting them ..maybe you'll get one right and it doesn't have anything to do with you being a " nasser boy "

hahaha, see Thombz, some guys take this shit so seriously with their multi-paragraph meltdown replies and bolding for emphasis :) ...thats why these threads grow

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #146 on: December 10, 2009, 02:52:25 PM »
We do. But you just keep starting them or repeatedly *bumping* them to the G&O front page. Idiot.  ::)

just ignore them again and dont be an idiot, the idiot is the one who does things against his will :-\ i myself never post in a thread i am not interested in.. again i am repeating that there are like 50 or 60 theads on each page and you wont find more than 2-3 (at most) threads about nasser on the front page, still you cant just ignore them?..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 10, 2009, 02:54:52 PM »
...and ND the effort you've put into engaging with Hulkster and others about Dorian is by far greater thant he effort Sherief put into Nasser's facebook fan page...and in the end Sherief has somthing to show for it - a cool facebook page with over a thousand members and a reference to tons of pictures and great training articles.  All you have to show for is a near-2000 page thread which 5-6 people read

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 10, 2009, 02:56:45 PM »

Nasser owns nothing , if anything GetBig owns Nasser's mind. You never answer the question why be jealous of Nasser? he has nothing on Arnold if I was going to invest in jealously it would be of Arnold who was everything Nasser wished to be and much , much , more. Stop projecting your fantasies of people being jealous of Nasser

debating isn't my nature correcting is  ;) you don't want to ' debate ' because of the Nasser-V-Levrone thread left a sour taste in your mouth  ;D I'm more than just the truce thread delete that thread and I'll still have a lot of posts because I post on more than just that subject.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #149 on: December 10, 2009, 02:57:00 PM »

really sorry to say it but you have become boring to me and have started to say stupid things.. what is your problem if i made a facebook about someone who inspired me??.. so why didnt you just tell hulkster only one time that dorian was better than ronnie??.. why did you tell him so 10000000000000 times??.. :-\ :-\