Author Topic: Romanian GP: Where was Milos?  (Read 23619 times)

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Romanian GP: Where was Milos?
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2006, 04:25:26 AM »
Miss Karen - I said I might do the show not exactly that I will do it...
I wish I did...but I'll have my chance...It is not like I never did any shows in my life that I have to rush back on the stage...

Australian Grand Prix is realistic possibility - as well as Ironman, Arnold Classic and everything else organized at that time...

Milos, when's your Flex Europe interview with Hide coming?
Team Goodrum!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2006, 06:50:31 AM »
Milos-

A few things:

Firstly WOW you look f'ing amazing compared to JAY who is now the best bodybuilder in the world! You certainly still possess a top 10 physique that is for sure!! I am amazed at how in shape you are in year round!!!

I have read on NUMEROUS occasions that you never do cardio... Have you in the past and found it to be detrimental to your goals of maintaining size, putting on size etc? Also you have said that you have 99% blockage of 1 or more of your coronary arteries due to the synthol mistake, do you not think cardiovascular training could help with that?

Lastly how exactly did synthol cause your heart problems, i know it was injected into a vein which went up into your heart, but then what? It caused an embolus? Could this clot be removed via a thrombolytic drug?(eventhough blood is not what is causing the clot), angioplasty- whereby the balloon could push all the crap to the walls of your artery freeing up the lumen? or will you need a CABG down the road?

I know this might be a touchy subject, but you are normally no stranger to answering personal questions.. so I ask only in an effort to gain knowledge(i am a first year, first semester medical student), not to make fun of you like some idiots on this forum! I think you turned a horrible mistake into a learning experience not only for yourself but also anyone else who may make the same mistakes...

Respectfully,

FOR REAL

THANKS

As far as cardio - I highly reccomend it for cardiovascular health and as aerobic activity needed to speed up metabolism and burn fat (needed for today's competitive bodybuilder).
However - some bodybuilders that have elevated metabolism and have a hard time eating enough calories daily (my case lately) simply might have to avoid it - as their caloric expenditure will greatly exceed caloric intake - hence they would loose much more than body fat...

My weight resistance training is highly aerobic - as I combine heavy compound moves with free weights with high volume giant sets (non-stop action with sometimes 20 different exercises done one after the other without any rest in between...)
I found that this kind of training does wonders for muscle maturity, "polishment"...(muscle separation, tie-inns and striations...)

As far as my synthol accident - you are correct...injected substance went through the heart (as doctors believe it happened) and created coronary artery blockage...
Certainly it is not 99% blockage as I would not be corresponding with you right now if that was the case...

Few years ago several bodybuilders (me included) did some cardiovascular testing in Orange County and at the time I was diagnosed with that blockage...
Year later however - that one (out of three arteries) that was somewhat blocked was pretty much completely cleared...and I do believe that chelation sessions + specific EDTA supplements I used helped me greatly with this issue...
[For interested - EDTA is ethylenediamine, tetraacetic acid and it is successfully used in chelation treatments...Also it is available as dietery supplement - and I used "Complementary prescriptions" Oral ChelatoRx product for couple of years...]

As you are medical student - I do appreciate your interest to learn and as you said - I have no problem discussing even embarrassing personal issues...
I made horrible mistake with synthol and I only hope that some people did get the message and used my example to learn from it - and never touch synthol AGAIN...

I honestly think that synthol usage is rare these days...and I am approached constantly by numerous athletes thanking me for speaking so openly about it.
In few instances I did have calls from some bodybuilders contacting me from the hospital as they were rushed to emergency rooms with identical problem to mine...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2006, 07:08:03 AM »
I would die to see my hero Milos going against the best one more time! ;D

Pozdrav Mishko.

Just a little high price to pay for seeing me compete one more time...Don't you think?
Well, on the second thought - I am sure it will be worth it.

To make it easy on your family - arrange for your "services" early next year....

PS: Naravno da se salim Milane ;D

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2006, 07:10:58 AM »
To make it easy on your family - arrange for your "services" early next year....

does this mean......  :o

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2006, 07:12:06 AM »
I recall him saying he has 99% blockage in 1 or more coronary arteries... ?

I was told that I like to exaggerate (and I absolutely don't agree that I do...) - so IF I said that I guess people are right about me...But I highly doubt.
I did say one of my artery had some blockage but certainly not 99% blockage...

Can you find my "quote"....?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2006, 07:18:48 AM »
Milos, when's your Flex Europe interview with Hide coming?

You just gave me great idea...
Hide is still here (doing photoshoot for "MD" today..."Ironman" yesterday..."Sushi times" on sunday...) so I will do the interview before he goes back to Japan.

I just wish some of you guys can see Hide train - to see what intensity is all about...
I am in shape as a side effect of preparing Hide for his shows...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2006, 07:34:10 AM »
milos..your physique is...how do i put it?...complete ;)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2006, 08:18:01 AM »
You just gave me great idea...
Hide is still here (doing photoshoot for "MD" today..."Ironman" yesterday..."Sushi times" on sunday...) so I will do the interview before he goes back to Japan.

I just wish some of you guys can see Hide train - to see what intensity is all about...
I am in shape as a side effect of preparing Hide for his shows...

Thats great, shooting with MD. I missed the chanec again to shoot with them while i was in Vegas as i was committed to some other shoots with my great sponsors, "6 star Muscle fuel" and our times did'nt fit in with each other, but after the San Francisco we will do it than for sure!  Great opportunity Hide!!! these pics by MD always turn out magnificent.

I miss those hardcore workouts Milos!!!! i have to get back with you and Hide to do some. I am getting RUSTY!!!! 

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2006, 01:17:20 PM »
I was told that I like to exaggerate (and I absolutely don't agree that I do...) - so IF I said that I guess people are right about me...But I highly doubt.
I did say one of my artery had some blockage but certainly not 99% blockage...

Can you find my "quote"....?

Milos, thank you very much for your reply!!! I cannot find your quote, as it probably doesnt exist... but for whatever reason i thought i saw you say that one artery was 99% occluded, not that 99% of your coronary arteries were blocked as obviously you wouldnt still be here like you said. Whatever the case may be, i am glad that you are alive and kicking and much improved from where you were post accident! Thank you for sharing that story with us as well as taking the time to answer my question!!

In an effort to apply what i am learning in school to bodybuilding (one of my favorite past times) i question a lot of what i hear, and want to find out the science behind it!

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2006, 01:20:22 PM »
One last question Milos, completely opinion based on all your years of experience...

John Cena...................

1) On steroids, GH etc currently
2) Previous user
or
3) Life time natural

I'd be interested to hear what you think as he is stirring up quite a bit of talk on the boards lately!

Thank you for your time in advance!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2006, 04:21:53 PM »
Hey Milos is it possible to give us an example of one of these GIANT SETS that you mentioned in an above post. Im really curious how "the mind" puts together a giant set, especially a 20 exercise giant set.

-how many times do u go through these?

-how long do they take ?

- and are they good for hypertrophy?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2006, 04:44:53 PM »
THANKS

As far as cardio - I highly reccomend it for cardiovascular health and as aerobic activity needed to speed up metabolism and burn fat (needed for today's competitive bodybuilder).
However - some bodybuilders that have elevated metabolism and have a hard time eating enough calories daily (my case lately) simply might have to avoid it - as their caloric expenditure will greatly exceed caloric intake - hence they would loose much more than body fat...

My weight resistance training is highly aerobic - as I combine heavy compound moves with free weights with high volume giant sets (non-stop action with sometimes 20 different exercises done one after the other without any rest in between...)
I found that this kind of training does wonders for muscle maturity, "polishment"...(muscle separation, tie-inns and striations...)

As far as my synthol accident - you are correct...injected substance went through the heart (as doctors believe it happened) and created coronary artery blockage...
Certainly it is not 99% blockage as I would not be corresponding with you right now if that was the case...

Few years ago several bodybuilders (me included) did some cardiovascular testing in Orange County and at the time I was diagnosed with that blockage...
Year later however - that one (out of three arteries) that was somewhat blocked was pretty much completely cleared...and I do believe that chelation sessions + specific EDTA supplements I used helped me greatly with this issue...
[For interested - EDTA is ethylenediamine, tetraacetic acid and it is successfully used in chelation treatments...Also it is available as dietery supplement - and I used "Complementary prescriptions" Oral ChelatoRx product for couple of years...]

As you are medical student - I do appreciate your interest to learn and as you said - I have no problem discussing even embarrassing personal issues...
I made horrible mistake with synthol and I only hope that some people did get the message and used my example to learn from it - and never touch synthol AGAIN...

I honestly think that synthol usage is rare these days...and I am approached constantly by numerous athletes thanking me for speaking so openly about it.
In few instances I did have calls from some bodybuilders contacting me from the hospital as they were rushed to emergency rooms with identical problem to mine...

Milos what do you think of this pro's claims regarding the Synthol episode?
Esikclean is the worst choice. The makers are scammers and counterfitters.
The stuff is dirty (that's why Milos was in hospital - anaphylactic shock to the dirt, not heart problems as rumoured). I cannot say enough bad things about Esikclean and its makers. They even counterfitted Syntherol and PumpNpose!

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?p=182038&highlight=milos+syntherol#post182038
Milos didn't have problems becaus eof injecting in a vein. He was using Esik-clean which was dirty and he had an anaphylactic shock.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?p=158104&highlight=milos+syntherol#post158104

Wout

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2006, 04:52:24 PM »
Seeing you're so open, I might as well give this a shot. You seem to be holding on to your size quite well, have you been using the same supplement regime after you did your last competition?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2006, 05:31:03 PM »
Milos, thank you very much for your reply!!! I cannot find your quote, as it probably doesnt exist... but for whatever reason i thought i saw you say that one artery was 99% occluded, not that 99% of your coronary arteries were blocked as obviously you wouldnt still be here like you said. Whatever the case may be, i am glad that you are alive and kicking and much improved from where you were post accident! Thank you for sharing that story with us as well as taking the time to answer my question!!

In an effort to apply what i am learning in school to bodybuilding (one of my favorite past times) i question a lot of what i hear, and want to find out the science behind it!

Believe me I didn't say 99%...that's for sure...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2006, 05:32:32 PM »
One last question Milos, completely opinion based on all your years of experience...

John Cena...................

1) On steroids, GH etc currently
2) Previous user
or
3) Life time natural

I'd be interested to hear what you think as he is stirring up quite a bit of talk on the boards lately!

Thank you for your time in advance!

I cannot answer this question - out of respect to John...
I could only guess and I don't want to do that... ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2006, 05:40:44 PM »
Hey Milos is it possible to give us an example of one of these GIANT SETS that you mentioned in an above post. Im really curious how "the mind" puts together a giant set, especially a 20 exercise giant set.

-how many times do u go through these?

-how long do they take ?

- and are they good for hypertrophy?

One of these workouts will be on the FITSHOW...

There are numerous photos on my board and many threads with different training routines...

Example - ARM training

1set:
superset: Preacher biceps curls 10 reps + triceps french press 10 reps

2nd set:
Repeat 1set with added weight + cable biceps curls 10 reps + triceps push downs 10 reps

3rd set:
Repeat 2nd set with added weight + biceps barbell curls 10 reps + triceps overhead extensions 10 reps

With each consecutive set - add one biceps and one triceps exercise and try to increase the load (just slightly) in each and every set for each and every exercise

I did as much as 10 sets like this in one workout (meaning - 10 different exercises for biceps + 10 different exercises for triceps)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2006, 05:43:02 PM »

There are numerous photos on my board and many threads with different training routines...

Example - ARM training

1set:

2nd set:
Repeat 1set with added weight + cable biceps curls 10 reps + triceps push downs 10 reps

3rd set:
Repeat 2nd set with added weight + biceps barbell curls 10 reps + triceps overhead extensions 10 reps

With each consecutive set - add one biceps and one triceps exercise and try to increase the load (just slightly) in each and every set for each and every exercise

I did as much as 10 sets like this in one workout (meaning - 10 different exercises for biceps + 10 different exercises for triceps)

Good job on those Fit Show instructionals. Keep up the good work.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2006, 06:12:37 PM »
Thats great, shooting with MD. I missed the chanec again to shoot with them while i was in Vegas as i was committed to some other shoots with my great sponsors, "6 star Muscle fuel" 

for the information of members 6 star is produced by Iovite, the company that produces muscletech supplements

they're basically muscletech products but cheaper

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2006, 06:28:05 PM »
Milos what do you think of this pro's claims regarding the Synthol episode?http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?p=182038&highlight=milos+syntherol#post182038http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?p=158104&highlight=milos+syntherol#post158104

Bump!

So Milos, did you in fact have an anaphylactic shock instead of oil going in a vein?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2006, 06:28:58 PM »

Why not....you like it when other people name things about others.

;D

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2006, 07:14:13 PM »

I am a master at reading between the lines! lol

As for the 99% thing... who knows... all that matter is, u have made a full recovery!!

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions! I look fwd to seeing u back on stage! You certainly look like u could step on stage within a days notice!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2006, 11:21:15 PM »

Example - ARM training

1set:

2nd set:

3rd set:

Milos,

That was awesome, I can see by reading this why you dont do any extra cardio.

Thanx alot for answering all of my questions.

At the expo you were cool as well and u were open then, and are open on the boards.

Keep it up Milos.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2006, 11:41:58 PM »
Why not....you like it when other people name things about others.

;D

Really?

It is quite painfull to read all your nonsense...
You know what I like - yet you know nothing about me...

What I like is putting some big mouth like you (who wants to come out with "the news" about me) in position to back up what you claim...
It is understandable ::) that stand-up guy like you ::) would not want to say who is telling the stories about me taking the money and never returning back...After all in your world that is "ratting out"...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2006, 11:44:52 PM »
Bump!

So Milos, did you in fact have an anaphylactic shock instead of oil going in a vein?

No...

Oil was in the vein OBVIOUSLY...and went through the heart causing congestive heart failure and acute respiratory distress syndrome

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2006, 11:47:32 PM »
Seeing you're so open, I might as well give this a shot. You seem to be holding on to your size quite well, have you been using the same supplement regime after you did your last competition?

My supplement regime AFTER the competition is the same as always...