• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Should I stop or keep going?
« Reply #175 on: March 16, 2013, 01:51:51 PM »
why get angry  ???

i dont save your old pics

i dont give a flying fuck what you eat or look like

its the preaching you do when you clearly cant back it up that is annoying
Obviously you do.  Post up supposed drugged pictures.  I want to see what you think I look like on drugs, when I have never taken any ever.  

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: March 16, 2013, 01:54:42 PM »
This picture reminds me of the P.E changing rooms when I was 14 years old LoL. Bulk up abit to Sandow levels.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #177 on: March 16, 2013, 01:55:39 PM »
I am 163 lbs at 5'11" .. am I close to 6%?

The goal was to get as close to 6% without drugs. I posted my diet and training regime. I have been at it for 3-4 months now. Lost 40 lbs of blubber, water and some muscle.

THIS is trully what it looks like without drugs. None of those bullshit natty claims.

Excellent Serratus display keep going sev, keep the weights heavy as possible..

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: March 16, 2013, 01:55:53 PM »
Obviously you do.  Post up supposed drugged pictures.  I want to see what you think I look like on drugs, when I have never taken any ever.  

my mistake must have been someone else

my apologies
T

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: March 16, 2013, 01:57:34 PM »

This is the mass monster and expert bodybuilder bigmac, picture is in google images when you typie in "bigmc getbig"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #180 on: March 16, 2013, 02:16:50 PM »
All food can be healthy.  I know you don`t go to a restaurant and the first thing you look for is the plain chicken breast with oatmeal on the side.   ;)  

Chicken or a lean cut of steak, with rice and veggies is what I eat 90% of the time. And i tell them i dont want it slathered in any sauces or toppings, put it on the side and I'll dip for some flavor if i feel inclined to do so.
I may have a piece of the bread wIth a little butter, i have never said i follow some Spartan diet. But I'll have a piece...not the whole loaf loaded up with butter.

And i rarely even finish my meal.

I have always said i don't get peoples obsession with gorging themselves with food like it's the key to happiness in life...Its a meal...BFD.

One of my standard comebacks for when some fat blob is Wolfing down cheeseburgers and ribs at a party and makes the usual cracks about my eating sensibly is .." Having Abs tastes better than a plate full of ribs covered in sugar"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: March 16, 2013, 02:23:39 PM »
Chicken or a lean cut of steak, with rice and veggies is what I eat 90% of the time. And i tell them i dont want it slathered in any sauces or toppings, put it on the side and I'll dip for some flavor if i feel inclined to do so.
I may have a piece of the bread wIth a little butter, i have never said i follow some Spartan diet. But I'll have a piece...not the whole loaf loaded up with butter.

And i rarely even finish my meal.

I have always said i don't get peoples obsession with gorging themselves with food like it's the key to happiness in life...Its a meal...BFD.

One of my standard comebacks for when some fat blob is Wolfing down cheeseburgers and ribs at a party and makes the usual cracks about my eating sensibly is .." Having Abs tastes better than a plate full of ribs covered in sugar"
Different obsessions for different people is all.  I love food and abs and they both can work together.  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #182 on: March 16, 2013, 02:29:05 PM »
Different obsessions for different people is all.  I love food and abs and they both can work together.  ;D

No doubt my friend...do what you like and fuck the negative dildo-lickers...I like to antagonize them, which i took directly out of your playbook  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: March 16, 2013, 02:31:03 PM »
No doubt my friend...do what you like and fuck the negative dildo-lickers...I like to antagonize them, which i took directly out of your playbook  ;D
Yah I don`t really give two mules what people do.  I also don`t care about posting anything for anyone.  I have tried that already and it didn`t work.  I was either on drugs, lying about my diet, or photoshopping so whats the use?  Let them think all of the above and continue on with their ignorance.

dustin

« Reply #184 on: March 16, 2013, 02:51:42 PM »
Google Timbahwolf.

He is in his mid-late 40s and Lifetime Natural.

Rumor has it that Kane likes to pick up lots of kits of Saizen for himself and sells his clients the generic Canadian GH brands.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #185 on: March 16, 2013, 03:48:58 PM »

The goal was to get as close to 6% without drugs. I posted my diet and training regime. I have been at it for 3-4 months now. Lost 40 lbs of blubber, water and some muscle.

THIS is trully what it looks like without drugs. None of those bullshit natty claims.

Cleanest Natural
Wing Lion
Seveste
your head on
johnnynoname
body

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #186 on: March 16, 2013, 04:16:38 PM »

Rock hard Sev, good work man - Add some "support" in and small amount of carbs to fill out and drop even more BF - you will look diced  :)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #187 on: March 16, 2013, 04:25:46 PM »

Excellent work Sev-----this is what a real physique looks like--not a bloated diabetic refrigerator with renal failure

Respect

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #188 on: March 16, 2013, 04:32:31 PM »
Excellent work Sev-----this is what a real physique looks like--not a bloated diabetic refrigerator with renal failure

Respect

retard

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #189 on: March 16, 2013, 04:43:44 PM »
retard
haha watch yourself you little tit----funny Ive been around here forever but couldnt recall a single post of yours...quality posting right there  ::)

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #190 on: March 16, 2013, 04:45:29 PM »
haha watch yourself you little tit----funny Ive been around here forever but couldnt recall a single post of yours...quality posting right there  ::)

Nordic Beast
mind your manners
sure your picture
is still floating
around getbig
beast lol

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #191 on: March 16, 2013, 05:04:46 PM »
Leanest Natural

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #192 on: March 16, 2013, 05:09:42 PM »
Nordic Beast
mind your manners
sure your picture
is still floating
around getbig
beast lol
Nothing to hide "Maddy"----u can find my pic and then realize what a stud I am

My posts are built on the broken bones of past getbig tits such as yourself

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: March 16, 2013, 05:51:30 PM »
 There's a huge difference between weight loss and fat loss  , I hope this helps .

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: March 16, 2013, 06:01:13 PM »
Did not actually expect you to deliver. But I'll give credit when it's due. So well done on getting diced. What are your working set weights like? Bench/squat ect. I'm getting pretty lean myself & strength is declining fairly rapidly.

This does not change anything between us. I still think your a bit of a fruit loop & I'll continue to Photoshop the shit out of your pics.

Google Timbahwolf.

LOL @ natural.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #195 on: March 16, 2013, 06:02:34 PM »
keep going!

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: March 16, 2013, 06:11:43 PM »

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: March 16, 2013, 06:26:46 PM »
do drugs. hope this helps. :-\

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: March 16, 2013, 06:28:19 PM »
Google Timbahwolf.

neither are natural. hope this helps. :-\

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #199 on: March 16, 2013, 06:34:08 PM »

Hahaha don't bother with bigmc----poor kid has the self-esteem of a used Derek Anthony thong----just another juicer who'll inject any dirty underground juice he can his hands on so he can impress all the other dudes at planet fitness with his bench press