Author Topic: .  (Read 54316 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Should I stop or keep going in obtaining my physique?
« Reply #650 on: March 22, 2013, 07:33:49 AM »
not my style .. I am a good person

why the threats then
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #651 on: March 22, 2013, 07:36:40 AM »
why the threats then
simple .. I cannot have shit like that because I am a public person. It is common sense. If they don't stop I have to stop them myself. google my name and see in the first 2 pages stuff like pedofile etc ..trust me you would not be a happy camper in my place..

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #652 on: March 22, 2013, 07:39:50 AM »
simple .. I cannot have shit like that because I am a public person. It is common sense. If they don't stop I have to stop them myself. google my name and see in the first 2 pages stuff like pedofile etc ..trust me you would not be a happy camper in my place..

i would threaten them too

i did the same with gh 15 crowd but none of them would face me

i seem to remember you were egging them on  ;D
T

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #653 on: March 22, 2013, 07:40:21 AM »
you earned it, balance, lol, what a farce.
T

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #654 on: March 22, 2013, 07:42:25 AM »

all the times you took pride in gloating on "owning" people is biting you in the ass

you loved "owning" people now that you're "owned" it's not fun

you put your name and website and shit up here so who is at fault that people know it all ?

you condemn the anonymous but we are smarter than you obviously

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #655 on: March 22, 2013, 07:49:53 AM »
No worries. Sev can just jump in his time machine portal and change all this bad press to good before we know it. 

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #656 on: March 22, 2013, 09:02:57 AM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #657 on: March 22, 2013, 09:10:10 AM »
If people learn from my experiences, I am happy. The rest is just frustrated individuals. Like Groink said a while back, some of these guys would never dare open their mouths in real life and would be all nicey nicey.

Xerxes talked a lot of shit and did all this stuff much like fitness frenzy does now. So I made a facebook account as a girl from Danemark and added him. Then I posted his uber gay pics dreesed as a gay emo dracula and kissing the other guy. When that happened, he stopped being a dick and got made fun of for a LONG time afterwards. I actually felt bad about him and we became friends later. All these loudmouths or cyber tough guys would be humiliated and would become very humble if they were outed with names and pics.

I met a lot of interesting people on getbig in the past 10 years as well as many idiots. This is life. I am not a crybaby. I just pointed out that if you fuck with me I will probably regretfully have to fuck with you too. I just wanted to avoid that if possible.
lol stfu you retard

looks like someone is trying to find a job, realized recruiters would do a google search first, and boom , found out internet is full of crap linked to your name haha. This is why you never give up your real life name , identity on the internet.  Pretty tough for self proclaimed internet geniuses like you, or true anus and countless others to find out they made a basic mistake that might potentially ruin their daily real life because of...vanity , insecurity and ego on the internet.

Clap clap clap.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #658 on: March 22, 2013, 10:55:45 AM »
Sev,

1. Sell your story/pics to a low end supplement company.
2. In your town start an exercise/diet program based around your results.
3. See if you can maintain your current look but on a less rigid diet.
4. Start a blog around your experience or write a book about it.

I

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: March 22, 2013, 11:26:46 AM »
lol stfu you retard

looks like someone is trying to find a job, realized recruiters would do a google search first, and boom , found out internet is full of crap linked to your name haha. This is why you never give up your real life name , identity on the internet.  Pretty tough for self proclaimed internet geniuses like you, or true anus and countless others to find out they made a basic mistake that might potentially ruin their daily real life because of...vanity , insecurity and ego on the internet.

Clap clap clap.

Solid truth right there.   :D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #660 on: March 22, 2013, 11:36:29 AM »
lol stfu you retard

Clap clap clap.

I use my name on a daily basis.

If you're searching the internet, you expect everything you find is a lie unless YOU wrote it.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #661 on: March 22, 2013, 09:32:41 PM »
I use my name on a daily basis.

If you're searching the internet, you expect everything you find is a lie unless YOU wrote it.

thanks for the wisdom, but the way i figure it is there are plenty of qualified candidates out there without compromising shit ... if theres smoke, theres usually fire.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #662 on: March 22, 2013, 10:26:08 PM »
thanks for the wisdom, but the way i figure it is there are plenty of qualified candidates out there without compromising shit ... if theres smoke, theres usually fire.

True..but if you google anyones real name, and as an emplpyer look at it with a critical eye..you are going to find something you don't like, even.if it's trivial. Stuff like criminal records, within reason, facebook pages, blogs...they keep people from getting shit jobs . If you are an experienced professional with a kick ass resume and work experience, a smart guy doesnt give two shits if you argue with assholes online in your spare time, or got a DUI six years ago.  Menial jobs are the ones that say "no felonies or misdemeanors, clean driving record required....NO EXCEPTIONS!!"   Felons become mayors, Sheriff Joe Arpaeo is the most powerful law enforcement figure in the state of Arizona...hes a felon and carries a fake gun...no bullshit. the higher up you are, the less that shit matters.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #663 on: March 22, 2013, 11:46:52 PM »
True..but if you google anyones real name, and as an emplpyer look at it with a critical eye..you are going to find something you don't like, even.if it's trivial. Stuff like criminal records, within reason, facebook pages, blogs...they keep people from getting shit jobs . If you are an experienced professional with a kick ass resume and work experience, a smart guy doesnt give two shits if you argue with assholes online in your spare time, or got a DUI six years ago.  Menial jobs are the ones that say "no felonies or misdemeanors, clean driving record required....NO EXCEPTIONS!!"   Felons become mayors, Sheriff Joe Arpaeo is the most powerful law enforcement figure in the state of Arizona...hes a felon and carries a fake gun...no bullshit. the higher up you are, the less that shit matters.

yeah, ive seen some weird shit show up on background checks at the executive level.  the only thing people care about is if there was fraud.  but tu's talking out his ass as usual - at the wiggins, taylor, adam level, it's gonna hurt.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #664 on: March 22, 2013, 11:48:40 PM »
it's a good thing wiggins is never ever, ever, ever going to look for a job let alone get one.

"so you believed the world was going to end in 2012?"

"so you believe that aliens control the world?"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #665 on: March 22, 2013, 11:49:37 PM »

yeah, ive seen some weird shit show up on background checks at the executive level.  the only thing people care about is if there was fraud.  but tu's talking out his ass as usual - at the wiggins, taylor, adam level, it's gonna hurt.
I guess I should fire myself then.  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #666 on: March 22, 2013, 11:50:55 PM »
it's a good thing wiggins is never ever, ever, ever going to look for a job let alone get one.

"so you believed the world was going to end in 2012?"

"so you believe that aliens control the world?"

LMFAO

"We might have an opening in hat-making...you have worked with tinfoil, correct?"

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #667 on: March 23, 2013, 04:14:34 AM »
all the times you took pride in gloating on "owning" people is biting you in the ass

you loved "owning" people now that you're "owned" it's not fun

you put your name and website and shit up here so who is at fault that people know it all ?

you condemn the anonymous but we are smarter than you obviously
no problem .. then bring it

we'll see who owns who in real life  ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #668 on: March 23, 2013, 04:16:52 AM »
Sev,

1. Sell your story/pics to a low end supplement company.
2. In your town start an exercise/diet program based around your results.
3. See if you can maintain your current look but on a less rigid diet.
4. Start a blog around your experience or write a book about it.

I will never ever attach my name to a [scam supplement company

I am working on a DVD with my training and diet principles

I modified the diet and can mantain no problem

I have a full chapter in my current published book on my detox diet

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #669 on: March 23, 2013, 04:23:10 AM »

Maybe ten people will buy it from here and then you can escape your brutal one bedroom flat in the soviet era apartment building you live in.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: March 23, 2013, 04:25:37 AM »
Maybe ten people will buy it from here and then you can escape your brutal one bedroom flat in the soviet era apartment building you live in.
It is written in romanian, so your post is a little dumb don't you agree?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #671 on: March 23, 2013, 04:30:20 AM »
It is written in romanian, so your post is a little dumb don't you agree?

There might be 9 other Romanians on getbig ???

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: March 23, 2013, 04:32:14 AM »
There might be 9 other Romanians on getbig ???
There are many romanians here reading daily .. I noticed very few actually posting over the years .. I know that all competitive bodybuilders from Romania read it. You would be surprised (like gh15 pointed out) who reads getbig.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #673 on: March 23, 2013, 04:35:41 AM »

I've been kicking around the idea of opening a training studio and starting a Youtube channel to drive membrrship. With my looks and charisma I think i would do very well if i geared it towards people in their late 30s, 40s.

I have always thought i should be famous on some level

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: March 23, 2013, 04:40:41 AM »
I've been kicking around the idea of opening a training studio and starting a Youtube channel to drive membrrship. With my looks and charisma I think i would do very well if i geared it towards people in their late 30s, 40s.

I have always thought i should be famous on some level
You know as well as I do that there are not many 48 y olds who look like you around the WORLD. I also know that you don't get to look like that by accident. You look like many years of hard work and exeprimentation, learning etc. So with the wealth of knowledge you accumulated, why not share with others? Many will be inspired. You will be proud to share and get paid for what you do and love, People will be inspired and learn something useful, and so on. Everyone wins. I would definetly encourage you to do it.